Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 4 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:01 pm

"You know even though he is BA He might be a little off his game..."He said "Im gonna go raep blait be right back...")) He stared at the showdown

Adam said nothing about giving his teachers the expdia pieces at all
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 4 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by 7 Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Jinzo : 4000 LP
Chris : 4000 LP

Both players draw five cards.

Jinzo draws a card.

Jinzo plays "Witty Phantom" in attack.
ATK: 1400 DEF: 1300

Jinzo plays two face-downs.

Jinzo ends his turn.

---

Chris draws a card.

Chris plays "Gemini Elf" in attack.
ATK: 1900 DEF: 900

Gemini Elf attacks Witty Phantom.
(Jinzo : 3400 LP)

Chris plays three face-downs.

Chris ends his turn.

---

Jinzo draws a card.

Jinzo plays "Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer".
ATK: 1800 DEF: 600

Jinzo ends his turn.

---

Chris draws a card.

Chris plays "Gene-Warped Warwolf".
ATK: 2000 DEF: 100

Gemini Elf attacks Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer.
(Jinzo : 3300 LP)

Gene-Warped Warwolf attacks directly.
(Jinzo : 1300 LP)

Chris ends his turn.

---

Jinzo draws a card.

Jinzo activates "Dark Hole".
-Chris counters with "Magic Jammer".
-Dark Hole is negated.

Jinzo activates Card Destruction.
-Chris: "FFFFFFFFF-"

Jinzo draws two cards.
Chris draws one card.

Jinzo ends his turn.

---

Chris draws a card.

Gemini Elf attacks directly.
(Jinzo : 0 LP)

Game end
::::::::::::

The duel finished, Jinzo disappeared, and Chris sighed. A few students looked at him with astonishment and so did the weird old guy and the kid with insanely long hair. He placed his deck in his pocket, walked over to his desk, laid himself prostrate on his desk, and went to sleep.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9241
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

"Bye Jinzo Pal!" Adam Said going back to his dorm
"ADAM WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN WORRIED well i wouldnt say i was sick but I WAS STILL WORRIED!"
"Chillax Blair Its all good i was out watching a duel tis all!"
"It's almost morning and you havent slept much at all tonight!"
"I Can't fall asleep..." Adam Said
Blair looked at him dead in the eye "You really need some help in your life -_-" She said
"What are you trying to sair Ms. Flannigen?" Adam Said Standing up
"You need help and i am the one to help i am going to be your duel partner whether you like it or not!"
"Aww but i wanted Jinzo to be my partner!"
"Go to sleep Adam We have a long day tomorow..."
"Pshaw what are you my mother?"
"No but from now on i am your legal guardian so goodnight!"Blair said going to her bed
Adam hopped onto his bed and laid there.

DD Crow popped up next to adam "I love you roomate!" dd Said as he cawed
"What was that?" Blair said
"Oh nothing..."Adam Said "D.D Shutup so i can fall asleep!"Adam muttered
"Caw caw hehe goodnight!" D.D Said
"ADAM GO TO SLEEP!" Blair shouted
" Sad Fine..."He said turning in his bunk
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Kairi, being the slow walker as always, walked back to her room. She was pissed because the stupid staff had paired her with some guy. She twisted the purity ring around on her finger while Kuriboh buzzed around her head.

When she opened the room, it looks roomy. Two seperate beds, thank god. She sat down the bed with the pink cover, and felt a huge lump. Due to this discomfort, she hopped in the blue bed, allowing her new roommate, physical and sexual pain. ((:]))

After she unpacked, she grabbed her headphones and watched Ideo Productions on YouTube. "Who doesn't like microwaving stuff?" she said to Kuriboh.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:55 pm

((I had to Google "purity ring" and I am officially weirded out. Some people just don't understand the joy of premarital hanky-panky.))

12:00 AM

Chris woke up around three hours after passing out. Everybody was asleep in their correct dorms. ((save Shay, who is sleeping in a dumpster)) Chris decided to take a walk around to clear his mind a bit.
He stepped outside his classroom and nature suddenly struck. His unnatural habit of mathematical logic struck in, and he stumbled while his brain fathomed logical inquiries and geometric equations. It took him a while to regain his composure, and when he did, he shook his head and shivered.
He walked to a nearby cave. Not one to interfere, he proceeded to leave, when a voice emitted from the cave.
"Help...me..."
Chris wasn't so much stunned as he was angry. Why was there a student out at night? He walked into the cave and was suddenly caught in a net. Not one to panic, Chris calmly composed himself during this time of crisis. A robed man walked up to him.
"So, you fell for it, eh? What a tricky child."
"Teacher," Chris corrected.
The robed man suddenly looked surprised. "Ah, a teacher? Humorous. You don't look like one."
"..." Chris, as always, remained silent.
The robed man looked quietly around. "Nobody's here. I don't know how you'll get yourself out."
"I'll figure," Chris noted.
The robed man appeared distraught. "Pity you aren't a kid. Kids are so much easier to brainwash."
"Mm." Chris had a rule: if there's nothing to say, don't say anything.
The robed man held out three cards. "It's a pity you aren't a kid, but I think you'll be able to achieve my goal with these cards."
"..."
"I want to destroy that place. They've caused me nothing but trouble, you see."
"..."
The robed man stuck the three cards into Chris's pocket. "Use them wisely, teacher."
Chris suddenly had an innovative idea, but he dared not tell the robed man his plans.
The robed man snickered and walked back into his cave. Chris reoriented himself and gnawed his way out of the net.
He pulled out the three cards and stared at them. "Hm. Perhaps I can use these..." Chris thought. His innovative plan would surely dismantle the robed man's ideas.

Walking back, Chris found a cat. it was the same one that had annoyed him earlier in the day. The cat started to pounce on him but a man called behind him. "Pharaoh! Stop that!" Chris noted a man, a peculiar man. He recognized him, of course; a colleague, by the name of Banner.
"Hello."
"And good evening to you, Mr. Tamaya," said the bespectacled man.
"Chris."
"Hm? Ah, yes, of course, Chris."
"Late."
"Excuse me?"
"It's late." Chris didn't like to speak too much, so he tended to speak simply and only what is necessary. ((His teaching style, mind you, is quite different.))
"That it is," said Banner, in a friendly tone. He smiled at Chris. "So, how are your preparations coming along?"
"Fine. Got idea."
"Well, that's good. We'll see you around, Chris," Banner said, as Pharaoh leapt into his hands. They walked away in silence.
Chris simply thought that he was a weird fellow and walked back to his room.

Back in his room, a startling thought occurred to him. What if these cards were more powerful than he'd expected? The one thing he'd hate is a card that can potentially break the metagame. He studied them carefully. He wouldn't let anyone use them, so, as he resolved, he would use them in his personal deck. He removed three cards from his deck and replaced them with the three new cards. Noting the five Exodia pieces, he devised a deck layout and quickly wrote it out, then stored the five Exodia pieces in his pocket.
After a while, he got bored, so he brought his guitar out without the amplifier and practiced more sweep-picking.

:::

6:00 AM

Chris realized that he had passed out with a guitar in his hands. He quickly put it away and straightened himself out. He checked his cellphone--6:00 AM--he tried to remember what time the store opened...
Sprinting outside, he ran to the store. Hopefully they were open at 6. He slid to the entrance, and thankfully it was indeed open. He picked out around thirty packs, and bought them with his awesome teacher's discount. He ran back to his room, shut his door, locked it, and prepared to make a deck based on the cards he had just received.

:::

7:00 AM

Chris completed the deck. Some students had walked in to his class minutes before. He more or less ignored them as they chattered amongst themselves. He placed all of his cards in his desk, including his Duel Disk and main deck. He prepared the 150 syllabi to be handed out, and sat on his chair.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:14 am

Lloyd and jaden were talking alnight and became good friends....
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6505
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:55 am

Adam Woke Up Stretched And Yawned
"How'd you sleep?" Asked Blair
"Pretty good..."
"Well we have to start waking up earlier its almost time for class!" Blair dragged adam out of bed and all the way to the classroom and pushed him into a seat as Blair sat next to him ((So I'm guessing we have the same teacher everyday?Or do we alternate between teachers?))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 pm

((Let's alternate between teachers. Let's also say that yesterday was Monday, Chris has a bye on Monday, and Cleo has a bye on Friday, so we're both teaching today. And classes switch every day. So yesterday was Espeon and today you suffer with ME.))

Chris noticed that the two students in class were relatively early. He simply sat with syllabi in hand.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:05 pm

"Adam get ready okay?You still have alot to learn!"Blair said sitting down
"Mah..." Adam said banging his head against his desk.

((Thank me for the exodia pieces i gave you cuz i might need thems back!))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Chris walked up to the kids and noticed that the boy was there during the battle with the robot guy. Could that have been the same kid that put the Exodia in his deck...?
"Exodia. Thanks," said Chris, rather awkwardly.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 pm

"No problem mr rad dude guy!"he said
"you gave him exodia?" asked blair
"Hell yeah he is like awesome he needed those cards!"
Blair proceded to raep adam in the good way

Last edited by Bibarel on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Chris needed to make sure that that boy got an A for the day, so he went back to his desk and wrote a note. A few more students came in ((THAT'S A CUE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO JOIN)) and took their seats. Chris walked to his chalkboard and added some more figures, then sat down.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Kairi turned off her iPhone and grabbed her books. Kuriboh fluttered around her head, poking it. She walked to Mr. Tamaya's class. She sat down in an empty seat and confusingly studied the figures scribbled on the blackboard.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Chris looked at the girl studying the blackboard. He muttered something under his breath, stood up, grabbed his guitar, and placed it next to the trash can by his desk.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:56 pm

"Blair i like you and all but stop raeping me!" Adam shouted as blair stopped
"Hey Mr. Rad Dude Guy when does this class start?" Adam said
"His name is mr.tamayama adam say it right!"blair said
"Can i move away from all her bishin?" adam asked mr Rad Dude Guy
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Chris looked at his watch. "Minutes," Chris said in reply to the boy. ((Yeah, I'm awesome enough to control the RP. xD)) Chris points at Blair and shouts, "WRONG." Chris then pulled out his guitar and play some riffs before class started. More students wallked in.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:10 pm

Kairi turned around and looked at the two students, the one Adam being a total dork and Blair being tormented by him. Kuriboh continuously poked her, as if she wanted to tell her something.

Kairi however ignored it and drew stick figures on her desk.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 4 3fb8202f9f7f0f_flip.png?t=1264365791_6 <--Thats Adam he isnt a dork xD

((Adam randomly walked to a girl named Kairi Ad Accidentally dropkicked her he helped her up and pile drived her to the ground by mistake he xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

The bell rang. ((SORRY, ACE+ESPE, I'M BORED.))
Chris noticed 24 students in the class. A sizeable number. He took role call and memorized names to faces, and then stood in front of the class. After emitting a groan and a sigh, he started:
"Good morning, everybody. Most teachers would force them to use Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. Surname to refer to them. I'm not most teachers, and so you may call me Chris. Or," pointing to Adam, "as this boy likes to call me, Mr. Rad Dude Guy.
"Welcome to Duel Mechanics. This is a class geared for the students having exceptional knowledge in dueling. At this time--" he pulled out 24 copies of the syllabus and handed them out, "--I'd like you to review the standard information on the syllabus. It contains general information necessary to pass this class. Please make sure to follow the rules at all times.
"At this time, if you are finished reading the syllabus, I'd like you to put them away and take out your decks." Not long after, twenty-four decks were pulled out. "I'm sure all of you think you're tough-s**t, but let me tell you something about deck battling: even when you think your deck is unbeatable, there is always a counter. I, myself, am relatively new to this--I just moved here--but hopefully we can learn something from this ordeal.
"As a standard precaution, when you step into my classroom, I expect you to follow all of the rules outlined in the syllabus. That means no gum, no electronics except the utilities given to you by the school, and I expect you to dress decently. You will find that, after observing the rules, I'm actually a pretty chill guy." A few people chuckled at this.
"Now then, are there any questions before we start?"
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:42 pm

"QUESTION!MR RAD DUDE GUY!"Adam Shouted Blair slapped adam
"No adam don't ask him anything stupid..."
"My question is...Why did you become a teacher here?!?"
Blair slapped Adam Again
"Irrelevant Adam Ask Another question or dont ask one at all..."
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:45 pm

"Good question. I became a teacher here because I was interested in this school. It's really neat. Plus I get money, so that's an added bonus."
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Lloyd shuffled through his deck looking through looking at his cards, peering up at adam for his question.
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6505
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Cleo's eyes snap open as the morning bell rings. She had fallen asleep at her desk, completely missing Ace's message about the night before.
She leans back in her chair and stretches, "At least I don't have any students 'til later." she mutters, straightening her hair and ruffled clothing before rising from the desk. She grabs her duel disk and deck out of one of the drawers simply out of habitual preparedness before walking out the door of her classroom.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Blair glared at Adam "Can we just continue with the class >.>" Adam sat there with a poor innocent look on his face minor swelling where he got slapped
"Mr rad dude guy go ahead please!" As Adam Waited For Chris to turn around he pmip Smacked Blair across the face and yelled "BISH!" As he sat down really quick
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:03 pm

"...So, assuming there are no more questions, let's begin."
Chris turned to his blackboard and pointed out a few diagrams. "These are what is called 'type matching'," Chris noted. "On most card effects, these typings cancel each other out. On some, however, they work incredibly well. Take this card, for example," as Chris pulls out a card and holds it to the class.
"Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End. It can only be summoned by removing from play a Light-type and a Dark-type in the Graveyard. Once successful, however, the Chaos Emperor Dragon can decimate worlds, which is where it derives it power. It is essential to understand combinations and type matchups to determine the best set-up." Yata-Garasu snickered a bit at this remark. Chris put the card back into his pocket.
"But cards like Chaos Emperor Dragon are rare and hard to find. You'd also need many set-up cards to activate their abilities. A favorite set-up card of mine is this," Chris said, as he pulled out another card. "Vorse Raider. Its monstrous attack, coupled with its 4-star nature, are extremely useful in set-up decks. Another one is the Mystical Elf, which I don't own. Its defense is monstrously high, higher than most 4-stars' Attack points, which serves as effective tribute fodder."
Chris pointed to another diagram. "Tributes, another thing to learn about. Tributes are primarily to build up strength to wipe out hordes of monsters. They're also useful in wiping out opponents. Take this here. The card 'Change of Heart' can be used to take a high-level opposing monster and tribute for your own. Per this diagram, the Change of Heart swipes the Dark Magician gets pulled to the user's side, and then the user tributes the Magician for the Summoned Skull, leaving the opponent virtually defenseless.
"But, there are other things to be worried about: Trap cards. Trap cards are the bane of physically-oriented decks, as they can potentially split up entire decks. Furthermore, they're often unpredictable. Take the Mirror Force.
"Now, as the user summons the Summoned Skull"--pointing to another diagram--"he attacks directly. But then Mirror Force activates and destroys the Summoned Skull. Hence, it is important to keep quite a few Tribute fodder in your decks.
"You must also have a good deal of prevention tactics. A good preventer is Kuriboh, whose special ability neutralizes damage. It's very useful during duels, but unfortunately I don't carry a Kuriboh so I can't show you.
"Prediction is also a huge key to defeat duelists, as well as the bane of duelists. Unpredictable dueling is the key to a few of my decks. A good way to throw off people is to set an otherwise useless card, say, Thousand-Eyes Idol without the Restrict in your deck, and then use some sort of counterattack like Last Will to bring out stronger monsters." At this, Chris mentioned, "Alright, well, my throat hurts a bit, so a quick break. Use this time to study what I've told you and conduct short duels. We will continue in, say, five minutes." Yata-Garasu commented, "Hah, that was the most you've spoken in a while." Chris grunted.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top