Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Ace Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:21 pm

"Grr" Dr. Crowler said as this Slifer Slackie had an iPhone "Those shouldn't be allowed here, I shall report this to Chancellor Sheppard at the announcement" he said grinning real happily.

---------------------------------------(I guess everyone besides 7 is here)

Chancellor Sheppard looked at this huge crowd, "Hello all of you, I suspect you know about the Tag Force tournament Right?" he said Only a couple of people including the teachers raised their hands. "Well then, I will tell you this is a tag team tournament thus the name Tag Force. So in a couple of weeks all of you will find a team mate and duel for these GX medals" He said holding up these.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Season3_3

"If you happen to lose you will lose your medals and not participate in the tournament" He said, "Now since I am so nice and quite handsome I will cut school short" he said, "The prize shall be these brand new state of the art duel disk from Kaiba Corp, and now I guess School is Out" he finished while walking away with a smile.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Jewel_Disk

"Yeah! Woohoo!" everyone screamed, Ace smiled he couldn't tell if they were cheering for the prize, Tournament, or for school being over.

(We go back to Slifer Red Dorm and I will post Room Mates if people role play what just happened, and find a team mate for the tourney and practice)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8024
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy (Advancement Test on Friday) [if ppl still roleplay]

Post by Bibarel Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Adam Went To His Dorm "201!"He said as he walked inside his dorm he noticed someone else's stuff was here "Cool i have a new buddy!" He said sitting in one of them sippy chairs spinning round...and around...and around
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Ace wrote:(I guess everyone besides 7 is here)
True, completely true.

Chris heard the bell ring. He figured he didn't really need anything, so he decided to call his wife, who lived in another part of the world somewhere...someplace. He pulled out his cellphone.
"Hi, honey. Yeah. Yeah, uh-huh. I'll be here a while. Right, right. Yeah. Nice hearing your voice again. Love you too. Okay, bye."
Hanging up, he turned and saw a few students outside his class. He placed his guitar away and went outside, giving the students an evil stare. They ran off and Chris contemplated a few mathematical equations before walking off to the bathroom.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9241
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:34 pm

lol

Room #201 Adam Park, and Blair
Room #202 Ace Aquamarine, and Syrus Truesdale
Room #203 Lloyd Tailor, and Jaden Yuki
Room #204 Ray Richardson, and Kairi Skei

(Will post this in First post)

Ace walked and saw some guy scaring some students.
He walked to the Slifer Dorms and got a room key with the numbers 202. He opened the door and put his Duel disk and Deck on the desk. He sat down in the Desk chair.

Ace was tired from a day of absolutely nothing. "Oh Hi Thar" Some kid with blue hair said. Ace thought he looked quite alot like Sonic the Hedgehog, he laughed at this thought. "Are you laughing at me?" he said. "No, I just thought I would not have a room mate, I'm Ace" Ace said putting his hand toward him. "I am Syrus, Do you care if i get top bunk?" he said while shaking Ace's hand. "I don't mind, as long as I have a bed" Ace said.

"Hey, wanna team up for the Tag Force Tournament?" Ace asked.
"I'm not really good at dueling" Syrus said dissapointed.
"Than let's Have a Practice Duel" Ace said grabbing his duel disk, "The winner get's this Aqua Pack I didn't Open yet" Ace said.
Syrus though for a while "I... I Accept the Challenge" Syruc said.

Ace and Syrus walked outside, as they started a crowd formed.
"4000 Life Points, and you can go first" Ace said.

(This is how a duel format will be)

Syrus Draws
Syrus Puts Gyroid in Defense Mode, One Face Down
Spoiler:
Syrus Ends Turn

Ace Draws
Ace puts the field Spell Umi

Spoiler:

Ace activates Back To Square One, he discards Boneheimer and puts Gyroid on top of syrus's Deck
Ace summons Mermaid Knight

Spoiler:

Mermaid Knight gains 200 ATK becuase of Umi
Ace attaches Steel Shell, the adds 400 to Mermaid Knight's 1700 = 2100
Ace Attacks Twice

Ace Won

(I made it short to show you how it's done, just put your name and what you do Play fair or find a way to duel your opponents)

"That was a great duel" Ace said as some Kids were shocked at the One turn Win.
"I knew I would lose" Syrus said.
"You dueled great, and you will make a great partner" Ace said as he gave Syrus a card.

Spoiler:

"Wow thanks Ace, are you sure you won't need it?" Syrus asked.
Ace smirked and said "There were Doubles".

(this took like an hour and a half to finish DX)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Blair saw the duel and went back to her dorm as Adam Swiveled in his chair with a pencil between his nose and lips. Blair looked at Adam still swiveling in his chair.
"..." Blair stood in silence
"Ohai!"He said as he stopped spinning.
"Er...Hi..." Blair said. "I'm Blair...And you are?"
"Oh Nothing...Im just Adam."
"Hi Adam!" She said trying to seem enthusiastic
"Mmm?" He said "Whut?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Room #201 Adam Park, and Blair
Room #204 Ray Richardson, and Kairi Skei
Woo, co-ed rooming.

While he was walking to the bathrom for no apparent reason, Chris remembered that he had to print out his hundred copies of syllabus material. He walked back to his room and started writing.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 am

(btw during the week Lloyd becomes anybodies character >.>but think chrono when using him =p)

Lloyd walks into the room numbered 203, he looked like he was the first one there, he began to unpack.
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6505
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

(Something random happens later)

"Hey there" Jayden said entering Room 203 "That was some sweet duel, I'm Jayden". He said reaching out his hand to Lloyd who made a mess in less than a minute.

--------------------------------------

Ace decided to walk to the harbor, he sat staring out to the ocean for a while. "Reminds me of home at Australia" he said to himself as he recalled surfing non-stop at the beach with his pals. "Hmm, It's raining?" Ace said waking up. "I must have fallen asleep!" Ace said running back to the dorm.

--------------------------------------

Pharaoh walked around the Slifer Dorms and saw something strange, he saw some storm clouds gathering. Pharaoh hated water very much so he ran inside the Cafeteria. He was safe from the rain, he looked outside andd saw the same kid he wanted to duel running right past the dorms? Maybe he couldn't see with this heavy rain.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Cleo heads back to her office, collapsing into a chair and folding over onto the desk. This first day had been very demanding, first the students and then a duel announcement out of nowhere.
"At least we can relax a little now." she sighs, looking up at Spirit Reaper staring at her with his arms crossed in silence, "What's with you?" she asks, "You're never this quiet."
He remains still for a few more seconds before speaking, "Ssstrangersss..." he hisses in an echoey whisper, glancing away.
"Oh yeah, right, you don't like people." she replies, resting her chin on the top of the desk, "You did pretty good today despite that." she smiles, referring to his presence in class.
"Yessss." he replies, unfolding his arms slowly, "They douubt meee..." he mutters.
"I'm sure he'll come around." Cleo replies, "It's hard to believe in something you can't see."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:38 pm

(something random)

Ace kept running barely able to see anything in this Heavy Rain. He ran and hid under a tree where he was not in the rain, he took his PDA wondering where he was using the map "The Forest! Seriously?" he yelled

Lightning struck nearby

"Whoa... that was too close, Wait a minute. Lightning doesn't strike unless... something is conducting it" he said "Time to investigate" Ace said as he walked in the direction where it struck. He saw something glowing like a hologram, he decided to take a picture and ask Mrs. Nivani. "I shall live again, as soon as I have some Human Souls" it said.

Spoiler:

"What is this, It has a strange appearance. It also wants some humans to live again, please help me Mrs. Nivani" Ace finished typing.

Ace kept looking at it "What should I do?" he asked himself.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:55 pm

"OH MY GOD RAIN!!!"Adam Said Running outside
"Umm Adam..." Blair said grabbing Adam By the uniform "I Think That could be dangerous."
"Mah..." Adam Muttered jumping onto his bunk he knew which one it was as blair's had her bra on it.
"Let's go to sleep for the day what do you say?" Blair asked
"Mah..."
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:36 pm

(lol but she has a crush on Zane, until she turns he down then she loves Jaden)

Ace sat around and saw ghost thing going towards something, "It's looking for souls" Ace said to himself. Ace followed it well because it kept on glowing, and was easy to see through the rain. They were near the slifer dorms again, "Oh crap it's going into room 201" Ace tried running up the stairs but tripped because they were slippery.

-------------------------------------

Jinzo walked in and was disturbed by what he saw "Um... I wanted your souls but should I just come back later when your finished?" He asked Adam.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm

"OH NO COME ON IN ITS ALL GOOD!"Adam Shouted "My Name Is Adam And Thats Blair NICE TO MEET YOU WHATS YOUR NAME!?!"
"..."Blair Looked At Him With a I am going to kill you face "Do ou think thats a good idea?" She whispered to adam
"COMEON DONT BE SHY ITS ANOTHER FRIEND!" He said "COME ON IN FRIEND!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:35 pm

"Thanks" Jinzo said, "I'm Jinzo and I wanted to take a couple of peoples Souls, Do you know anyone willing to give me their souls?" Jinzo asked nicely. "It looked like you two were about to get it on" he said.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 pm

"I Recommend next door in 202..."Adam Said "They Seem to not want there souls!" Adam Added on
"Adam What Are You Doing?"
"Im clearly giving Jinzo Some suggestions!" He said "Oh and jinzo i hope we see you later!" He said "We have to hit the bunks!" Adam said
"Yeah bye!" Blair said as Adam Closed The Door
"NO WE ARE NOT GIVING EXCUSES TO HAVE SAX!" Adam Shouted through the door

Last edited by Bibarel on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Jinzo than went to room 202, but Ace tripped on the stairs and Syrus was in room 203 watching Jaden and Lloyd Duel. "Maybe I'll wait until Tomorrow" Jinzo said as he past Ace.

---------------------------------------------

Ace walked up the stairs and Jinzo passed him "Oh well maybe somebody can destroy him" as Ace went back to his dorm room and slept.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:36 pm

((QUAN IS THE BEST))

Chris finished hand-writing three hundred syllabi (six hundred pages) and prepared to staple them when suddenly a giant mechanical robot thing came by the classroom muttering something about souls. Chris was all like "WTF HAX" but then he found his stapler in his desk and continued stapling.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 pm

"Hey wanna have Sax?"Adam Said
"No" blair said
"Damn..."Adam said
"Those arses lied..." Muttered Jinzo

Adam and blair went to sleep so yeah
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Chris finished stapling the papers. He felt tired so he crashed on his desk. The faint sound of chirping birds and crickets hummed throughout the windows.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:42 pm

(or not knowing he had a room in Ra Yellow or not knowing about school being out lmao)
(no one wants to duel him? fine Ace to the rescue)

Jinzo apparently was walking through the building and saw somebody stapling papers, than he fell asleep. He walked in a classed marked 'Dueling 101' he saw somebody at the desk. "Excuse me lady?" Jinzo said, "How dare you!" Crowler yelled "I have a PHD in dueling that's Doctor to you" Crowler Finished. "Look I have been nice with a couple of people but the just lied to me so let me make this quick, Give Me Your Soul!" Jinzo said.
"How will you take my soul? It's Impossible" Crowler said laughing, "Like this" Jinzo yelled as he threw a book at Crowler's head.

Jinzo dragged Crowler's Unconscious body into Mr. Tamaya's "That's 2 only 1 more" Jinzo said as he looked for one more Soul.

-------------------------------------------------

The Storm is gone

5 minutes later

Jinzo tied up Chazz (lol) "I shall live again" Jinzo said as he stood

(If Mr. Tamaya challenges Jinzo it would stop him from being resurrected)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Adam Woke Up "Blair you awake?"
"No i dont wanna have sax..." She muttered
"Pssh..." He said walking outside seeing Chazz being tied up by Jinzo while Jionzo dragged him along "OH MY GOSH JINZO!!!"He said "I know we all hate Chazz but that is not cool!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Ace woke up "Adam?" he walked out and said "Adam what happened?" as he was following Adam to the school.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Chris woke up in time to see Jinzo looking directly at him. He was holding a boy with unusually long hair in his arm. Chris stared at him in the sort of manner that you would stare at an oncoming train. He picked up his Duel Disk and deck and plpaced them in the correct manner, and then jumped off of the table. Without saying a word, the duel had started.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

"Oh nothing im just watching Jinzo on the edge of devouring Dr crowler and Chazz's soul so he can get resurrected how abut you?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:58 pm

"Just watching a monster that came out the power plant fight Mr. Tamaya the most BA teacher ever" Ace said as they watched.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top