Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay Empty Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by 7 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:35 am

<banner goes here>

Shaychu's
BLACK AND WHITE

roleplay

This is a totally unofficial RPG for Shaychu, regarding those new games with those dazzling 3D effects and those super-long bridges that serve absolutely no point to the plot other than being so damn beautiful!

I'm following up on DarkHeart's HG/SS RP that's totally dead right now, and revolutionizing it by making it completely different! Woo.

STARTERS
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Lillipup
Pidove
Roggenrola
Timburr
Tympole
Sewaddle OR Venipede
Sandile
Gothita OR Solosis
Vanillite
Klink
Tynamo
Litwick
Axew
Deino

None of the Pokemon can use the hidden Game Link abilities (no Antagonist Snivy) because this takes place in the game world. Battling is similar to the Pokemon Adventures manga but not entirely the same (e.g. you can't use Razor-Leaf-Dia-Special-Mach-One-and-Only, and no Megavolt or Super Rising Thunder), and is also similar to the game in some ways that I'll elaborate on later.
RPG RULES
  1. A maximum of roughly two or three paragraphs a post, depending on the size of the paragraph. I don't feel like reading walls of text unless they're my walls of text.
  2. Roleplaying as other player-controlled characters ("PC's") is strictly forbidden. Roleplaying as non-player-controlled characters ("NPC's") is strictly forbidden unless I give you permission to do so (and only me, nobody else).
  3. Godmodding and modding is strictly forbidden. This includes, but is not limited to:
    ~ always winning a battle
    ~ winning a battle in one hit, regardless of whether or not it was super-effective and/or a critical
    ~ pulling random moves, abilities, descriptions, items and Pokemon out of nowhere
  4. Follow the forum rules.
So, basically, these rules: http://www.shaychu.com/t81-roleplay-board-rules

SIGN-UP FORM
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Starter:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]

Please note that I have the right to refuse your application for whatever reason I want.
If I edit this post, I can do so without notifying anybody, because I'm a badass. Check this often.

To verify that you've read all this, somewhere in your application, simply type out the word "zephyrus". It sounds cool so just do it.

Sign-ups will be open for about two weeks.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 7 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am; edited 11 times in total
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9221
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by 7 Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:36 am

ENTRANTS
    Spoiler:
  • Chrono
    Spoiler:
  • Dragonartist713
    Spoiler:
  • Ace
    Spoiler:
  • SKYxShaymin
    Spoiler:
  • DarkHeart
    Spoiler:
  • kaekage898
    Spoiler:
  • Soccerryle
    Spoiler:
  • BlitzerSephiroth
    Spoiler:
  • VioletGhost888
    Spoiler:

Last edited by 7 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am; edited 8 times in total
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 am

i havent joined an RPG in a while so ill join lol problem?

Character Name: Lloyd Keep
Starter: litwik me thinking
Appearance: Dirty blond medium in length slightly spiky hair, green eyes, around 5''6, wears blue jeans, converse shoes, a red t-shirt with a black jacket and has a long red wolly hat and white scarf if it gets cold.
Personality: He only has one gear and thats GO, hes pretty friendly and quite a keen-o, also can be very flirtatious. But he dont like to do much untill it comes to girls.
Likes: food,girls, his pokemans, and being lazy and of course zephyrus
Dislikes: working hard, being hungry lol
Background: Lloyd Keep was the youngest of four boys, all his brothers were much older and picked on Lloyd. His parents constantly worked in Castelia City and didnt have time for Lloyd. He wasnt a loner, but he didnt have close friends as they were mostly interested in his money. He became very lazy in his teen years and his father kicked him and his pokemon Litwik who had been his protector and guardian since the age of 5, our of the house to go make a name for himself. Lloyd decided to take the challenge but is often gets distracted.

Last edited by Chrono on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 am; edited 8 times in total
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6485
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

Character Name: Miles Hensington
Starter: Venipede (can it be shiny? pleeeaaase? with zephyrus on top?)
Appearance: non-colored physical base red hair, red frame glasses, golden yellow eyes, red torn-up team magma admin vest and cape ((He was NOT a member of team magma. He merely found one passed out and seemingly dead on his walk one day, liked the color of their vest, and stole it. He's slightly insane like that.)), black dress vest, white dress shirt, black dress pants, red ribbon around his neck, black gloves, silver and black ring ((AB Negative Blood Type. Cus Soccer said to))
Personality: flamboyant, sometimes childish, extremely feminine and flirty
Likes: the color red, men, photography, red, playing with dangerous things (like chainsaws), red, and red
Dislikes: the color brown, mud, being yelled at or forced to do something, being lost and alone
Background: He was born in a mansion near Black City, Unova. Only child of a wealthy fashion tycoon, logical heir to the Hensington Design Studio (a company that produces accessories for pokemon contests and musicals, as well as select matching trainer accessories). He's run away, however, to go traveling with pokemon because being constantly told that he WILL take over the company one day felt like being forced. Also, his father disapproved of his 'orientation'...

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8837
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Character Name: Jack Kingston (My OC Gym Leader, idk if this will stay as his last name)
Starter: Tynamo (His starter in my region as well, which I should work on...)
Appearance: Blond, Blue Eyes, about 5ft 5in, has a wristband that has black and white crosses, wears pretty fancy clothes for traveling..., will upload a pic
Personality: Energetic at times but can also be very dull/blah about things
Likes: Gambling, Anything to do with Electricity or Electric Types
Dislikes: Being accused of cheating, Liars, Hackers Being compared to Elesa (His sister)
Background: Growing up Elesa was always in the spotlight which was fine but now people expect a lot more from Jack considering that his sister always goes away from the gym for a photoshoot or something but hasn't decided to take over the gym and instead decides to go on an adventure. Elesa even urges him to get his head out of the gutters by motivating him to go on his adventure and that she'll stop going to so many runway shows and such by catching him a Tynamo during a break she had in Driftveil Town.

He's got more of a backstory but i don't really feel like typing that zephyrus amount of info considering he ends up as a Gym Leader of Letope. (Even if this is a little bit off, Also might upload a sprite and vs sprite of him laters)

Last edited by Ace on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8004
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Character Name: Alexis Rae
Starter: Axew (NN Axel)
Appearance: lean, average sized but short..ish (5'2). long (to waist) wavy dark brown hair. black and blue striped long sleeve sweater and blue jean shorts with a black belt (silver for the little holes and buckle) . Black and white converse with blue laces.
Personality: Dark humour, usually nice but sarcastic, a little bit clumsy but overall strong and strong MINDED
Likes: marshmellows, music, doughnuts, and pokemon that are 'cool looking'
Dislikes: fake people, cream cheese, humid days and really rude and mean people
Background: grew up in Opelucid City, the city where they like dragon type pokemon too much, but decides to test herself by challenging the gyms. for her whole life, she has only had an Axew and has trained against other people in the city but is searching for a challenge. Her Axew (even though she has had it since she was 10) has not gained too much in level (it's maybe only a level 13 as long as that's allowable for now) and she wants to train it and to catch more pokemon and meet new people.

Zephyrus

Last edited by DarkHeart on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8040
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Character Name: Shaymus
Starter: Deino
Appearance: Shaymus has brown hair at a medium length, purple eyes, light-tan skin with a serious face. He is athletic and muscular but slim, is about 6 feet, and is at an average weight. He wears khaki jean pants, white vans with black laces, a light blue t-shirt with some sort of logo on it, over that a black and blue zipped-down sweatshirt, and a red backwards hat.
Personality: Shaymus is a quiet loner who knows what he is doing. He has many leadership qualities yet he tends to keep to himself. He is serious most of the time and does not show his true emotions. He is cool and calm about many situations. Yet, In a battle he is very professional and merciless. He has an open mind and is always in control. He is above average intelligence and is very wise. He tends to look down on others that do not meet his standards. He is a born fighter.
Likes: Battling, Good Music, Forests, the beach, training.
Dislikes: Ignorance, dumb people, people who joke around a lot, waiting.
Background:Much of Shaymus's past isn't known because he is new to this region. He keeps to himself and hasn't told anyone much about him. All that is known is that he grew up in Johto Region.
....zephyrus

Last edited by SKYxShaymin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7917
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 pm

Character Name: Pusher Buttons
Starter: Timburr
Appearance:Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay Tek0c28307 <----He looks like a hermit
Personality: Calm Chillaxed. Just like zephyrus he rides on the winds and is very cool with the ladies.
Dislikes: Bugs, Peoples that Pushes his buttons.
Background: He was born on a very humid Thursday morning. As he was born a very strong wind blew him into a very massive button and the he was named Pusher Buttons. He is calm like the wind. Very Happy

Good enough? Amirite?

Last edited by Bibarel on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8158
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I should probably post now before I get too many posts in.

DarkHeart, you probably didn't read the entire first post. You're missing a very key word. Also, I know exactly what a Converse shoe is, but for clarity's sake you should probably just put "

Bibarel, I reject your application on the grounds of there's no text to describe the appearance of your character and Gaia Online characters are just terrible. (Of course I don't really need any grounds to refuse but still)

Everyone else, congratulations on being accepted into the RP! It starts in two weeks.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

All of this is copied from my OC Form of Onisu cus he's the main protagonist in one of my stories.

Character Name: Onisu Tieras
Starter: Sandile ((Even though Onisu means ocean. Imeanwut))
Appearance: Onisu is an average weight at 137lbs. His body is rather frail, which came from his lack of food due to childhood poverty. He has one scar on his right cheek, caused from some type of unknown hunting accident. His eyes are a sky blue, but they change color as his mood changes. He has spiked jet black hair. His attire usually consists of a graphic tee, black cargo shorts, sandals, and sunglasses. 5'9", O Neg. Blood Type (Just incase the zombie aPOKElypse happens and you need to supply me with a new limb or something.)
Personality: Onisu is a masculine man, yet a homosexual (lyk 4rl). This usually is unnoticeable however because of his high testosterone levels, and lack of stereotypical qualities. He's generally outspoken, and always in the middle of the limelight.
Background:Onisu was born in Kian Sunnyshore City, during the final stretch of the Millennia War Electricity Epidemic. His father was a soilder electrician, and died shortly after Onisu’s birth.

By the power of zephyrus.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 7996
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

(By the power of Zephyrus, please don't deny my application!!!)

Name: Azzure Marz
Starter: Vanilite(Is it okay if I catch Axew or Tepig later? Cause I love some of the taken starters) NN:Brice
Appearence: 6:01. Jet black hair with silvery streaks, wolf/scene hair style, near a golden tan, black, sleeveless shirt, neon red button up over, left open. White skinny jeans, red converse high-tops. Black, crooked belt, silver skulls lining the belt. Skull hair clip, black fingerless gloves
Personality:Silent and strong type. Kind and helpful when he opens up.

Background:Azzure grew up in Iccurrus city, enjoying snow and rain. He wants to catch mostly fire,ghost,ice,water,dark,physic, electric, and dragon pokemon. He enjoys nature greatly and loves getting to know people. Dreams to help stop evil. Wants to visit white forest. He was bullied quite a bit, but after and injured Vanilited staggered into town, his life changed for the better. Azzure treated and gained the trust of his Vanilite, Nicknamed Brice. Azzure's nicknames are Azzy(started by his younger sister and brother), and Marz.

Likes: Singing, playing music(which he is good at), metal music, pop music, ice pokemon, dark pokemon, dragon pokemon, all pokemon basically. Nature, rain, meeting new people, snow, italian food, most food.

dislikes:annoying people, self centered people, anything overly happy, evil. Spicy food, corprate greed, industrial places such as black city.

Last edited by kaekage898 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5145
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

fine. i edited my post. I read it all though >.> i had just forgotten to include the word that is cool.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 am

Soccerryle: Denied for lulz, and also because you're making your character seem way too much like a character I would do. Have fun on your trip!

kaekage898: Tepig hasn't been chosen yet, and I don't think I'll allow something like that unless the Pokemon is catchable in the wild (and I'll make the real starters get smashed into some zone that you can catch them in if you want). I'll have to edit your application later because (no offense intended) it's pretty bad to look at aesthetics-wise, but you're accepted.

DarkHeart: Added, although being both physically and mentally strong can easily drift your character into Mary Sue-ville (which I don't want). You should try to tone it down in the RP.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 am

lol ok. but by physical i meant punch but she's not the greatest battler xD

editeth: fine.. mental strength over physical strength and decent battle skills =P

Last edited by DarkHeart on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 am

@ 7. Sorry, typed it up on my laptop and when your typing on it, letters and words and stuff get switched and messed up. It was difficult for me to type so I left it at that. And yah...... I still want Vanilite as my starter. But putting the starters into a wonderland thingy wouldn't be a bad idea. The professor has to get them from somewhere..... right?
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm

7 wrote:Soccerryle: Denied for lulz, and also because you're making your character seem way too much like a character I would do. Have fun on your trip!

1. You suck.
2. It wasn't intentional.
3. You still suck.

<3
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:35 pm

DarkHeart: Hey, whatever works.

kaekage898: That's fine. I always figured the professors get their Pokemon from other people, but I guess a wonderland place could be fine. Like the Dream World! I'll have to think about it.

Soccerryle: I know it wasn't intentional. (No I didn't.) I love you too. (No I don't) <3
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm

@ 7: Of course you are free to do whatever you choose. Looking forward to the RP! And wouldn't the people that give the professors the pokemon have to get them from somewhere?
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 pm

the pokemons are bred in captivity and given to professors to give to trainers .-.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

First of all.... @DarkHeart Awesome Sig, not sure what you avi is

Secondly @DarkHeart Oh really? Then why are there wild starter pokemon in the anime?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm

it's a whale :C xD and thanks.. and THEY ARE ALSO GROWN IN CAPTIVITY!!! :O AND THEN RELEASED!!
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Ace wrote:First of all.... @DarkHeart Awesome Sig, not sure what you avi is

Secondly @DarkHeart Oh really? Then why are there wild starter pokemon in the anime?

I agree with Ace, your sig is pretty sick!
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7917
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 pm

I'D LIKE TO TRY FOR RESUBMISSION KPL0X

Character Name: Rebecca Black
Starter: Gothita
Appearance: Rebecca is a teenage girl with a wig of long black hair, and excessive mascara.
Personality: Rebecca loves autotuned songs, annoying techno background beats, and the days of the week.
Dislikes: No Seats.
Background: Rebecca woke up at 7:00 AM, to get fresh and go downstairs. She grabs her bowl, has cereal, and sees everything as the time is ticking past. She goes to the bustop, to catch her bus, and she sees her friends. Some are in the front seat, some are in the back seat. She ponders for hours over which seat she can take.

ZEPHRYUS.

Last edited by Soccerryle on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Soccerryle wrote:I'D LIKE TO TRY FOR RESUBMISSION KPL0X

Character Name: Rebecca Black
Starter: Gothita
Appearance: Rebecca is a teenage girl with a wig of long black hair, and excessive mascara.
Personality: Rebecca loves autotuned songs, annoying techno background beats, and the days of the week.
Dislikes: No Seats.
Background: Rebecca woke up at 7:00 AM, to get fresh and go downstairs. She grabs her bowl, has cereal, and sees everything as the time is ticking past. She goes to the bustop, to catch her bus, and she sees her friends. Some are in the front seat, some are in the back seat. She ponders for hours over which seat she can take.

Spoiler:

^LMAO, First of all... @Soccerryle not to be a buzzkill but I spy no Zepherus.

Secondly @Everyone... why do we keep typing in here if the roleplay hasn't even began?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Ace wrote:Secondly @Everyone... why do we keep typing in here if the roleplay hasn't even began?

to keeps it alive
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8837
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content