Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

Clue: Shaychu Edition

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 4 Empty Re: Clue: Shaychu Edition

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

"Thank you." Violet said, as she stood at about her normal pace. She snapped her finger gently, a wordless communication as her mismagius perked, then hopped up and quickly floated over the table and across the room before she grabbed Neil's sleeve in her teeth gently, as to get his attention. Meanwhile, Violet extended her cane, then gently took her Ampharos's paw and began to walk towards him as fast as she could be lead, which was not very...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5229
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 am

Atticus and Derick stop arguing when the kid explains that he is looking for his Uncle. "Sorry we haven't seen anyone fitting that discription but we'll be glad to help look around right Atticus?" Derick asked as Atticus held Farfetch'ds pokeball and beamed it back inside and nodded towards the kid. "Return!" Derick shouted to all his pokemon except Bisharp "This mansion is really big and their could be pokemon or trainers lurking behind corners so you let me and Atticus handle them okay? I don't want you getting hurt while looking for your Uncle Crimson" Derick said as Atticus sent out Xatu. "Lets check the greenhouse, shall we?" Derick asks as Atticus and the kid nod and follow behind

(Forgot to post therest of Atticus's team Honchkrow Xatu Delibird Farfetch'd Swana Pelipper)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 am

((yet another new npc for me. i shouldve posted this in the last one but meh))
Spoiler:

Mr. Neils, once looking up to see where the mismagius had come from, quickly closed the gap for Violet, "Mrs. Bates!" he greets her in his usual, booming fashion, "Glad you could make it tonight." he continues as he places his hand to her shoulder, standing beside her opposite from Scar, "I can't talk here long, I'm afraid. One of my servers tells me I've been summoned."

~~~

"Okay." the boy nods, trotting after the two older trainers on the way to the greenhouse, "Um, he might be laying down by now, though. He does that a lot. But I don't know. I got lost when I was running with Kevin and can't find my uncle now." he rambles before reaching up to rub one of his eyes, indicating the main reason he wanted to find his uncle...
It was around 8 pm, usually the young boy would've already been put down for the night and so he was getting tired.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8849
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:03 am

"Oh," Mia sighs gently and takes another bite of her food and chews it. "And this Malkof?" Mia's tone was questioning, "Is he one to disappear from events such as this?"
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Shaycoins : 5777
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:39 am

Saffron shakes his head, "No. He can't, considering he's Mr. Neils' partner. Although..." he trails off, frowning rather deeply.
Mrs. Lilac perks up a bit, her curiosity apparently piqued, "What?" she asks, wishing him to continue.
"They seem to be butting heads on things a lot more. Malkoff is aggressive but he isn't stupid. He'll press and wait until he gets what he wants for the price he wants. Richard, however, is much more reckless with his decisions and will enter into things on a whim." he explains, taking a sip from the water glass in front of him before adding, "Such decisions often create messes for the business that Malkoff end up trying to straighten out."
"You can just imagine what that must do to his temper..." the purple woman mumbles softly, wringing her hands in her lap.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:08 pm

"A-Ah, well..." Violet said, as her ghostly pokemon soon lept up onto her master's shoulder. Both the ampharos and her were suddenly rather stiff and wary... Likely because Violet was the same way for having to interact with such a boisterous man... "That's fine..." she continued, after she had gained her bearings again... "I just wanted to excuse myself anyways, if that's okay..."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:41 pm

"Things have barely even begun! What could be so important that you would have to leave so early?" he smiles, leaning in a bit to mutter, "I will admit, though, the talk in here is entirely too serious for my taste." he grins, removing his hand from her shoulder and backing up a few steps toward the door, "If you want... and you don't have to leave for, say, someone dying... you can come along with me and we'll talk."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Violet cringed, but just barely. She hadn't expected that, and to refuse... She'd be frowned upon for sure... So she bowed her head and touched her hatbrim as she said, "Yes sir..." and tapped her ampharos gently on the foot with her cane... "Follow him, Scar..." she said, to the red colored electric ram. He nodded, and began to follow the tycoon, leading Violet on...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 pm

"One can only imagine," Mia replied as she took another bit of her food. This was business talk that she didn't usually involve herself in, but it gave her a better appreciation for her parents. "I'm sure both have had years of experience dealing with the other," Mia said both as a question and a statement. Now she was glancing back and forth looking for possible ways for Mr. Crimson to arrive through at any minute.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:37 pm

"We better find his uncle fast otherwise we could all be in trouble okay Atticus?" Derick whispered to Atticus now taking more responsibility than when he usually was drinking. Atticus just simply gave him a thumbs up already knowing that since he was tripped, was it a trainer? Or it might've been a pokemon so Atticus was readily watching every corner for even the slightest of movements. "Ready?" Derick asked the group as the kid nodded and Atticus was grabbing his camera. "Let's go find your uncle" Derick said as Bisharp raised one arm and ran ahead looking down the stairs. "Sharp!" it shouted as it meant to say the coast was clear and Derick, Miles, Deerling, Xatu, and a camera ready Atticus ran down the stairs. "Alright.... kid since you know the way could you show us?" Derick said forgetting to ask for a name until Atticus noticed a Silk Scarf laying down near the stair railing. Quickly he took a photo as he had not seen it on the previous trek upstairs. "What're you doing Atticus?" Derick replied as Atticus bent over to pick it up and showed Derick "Don't worry about it, one of the guest probably dropped it. Hand it to a butler or something so we can reunite an uncle with his lost nephew" Derick said as he followed Miles but Atticus knew he didn't imagine this so instead he shoved the scarf in his other pocket not containing the broken glasses and extra roll of film. Than he and Xatu proceeded to follow Miles and Derick.

Atticus obtained a Silk Scarf

(The suspense is really starting to pick up and since it's clue I just said my character picked up one of the possible weapons, tell me to edit if this displeases you Miss Espe)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

((nope, its fine. ive seen how it all plays out, already, as i hope you all will too :3 i hope you guys can figure it all out and get the confession ^^ have fun))

((also, i did ask violet if i could use her character for this. she said i could :3 ))

Richard Niels smiles as Violet agrees and begins to follow him. He once again takes up a position at her side, opposite of Scar, and strikes up a slightly one-sided conversation about his family and their exploits.
His daughter had apparently started a breeding business with her husband. It had taken off and was doing well so it had given him the idea to try his own hand at pokemon breeding, hence his contacting of Violet in the first place.
The idea fell through when he found another point of interest, however. Proving the impulsiveness of the businessman...
Impulsiveness, proved once again in the simple fact he'd asked Violet to come with him to where ever it was... The blind witch couldn't see any of the hallways she was being led through. The only clue she had of location were the sounds of their footsteps on the floor, soft and muffled but soon switching to a loud, clicking noise as they come into a room of some kind.
Mr. Neils' continues speaking, now with a very slight echo, although his subject had wandered to something entirely uninteresting and so wasn't worth listening to.
Scar gently grips her arm, leading her upward now on what must be stairs.
As the group reach the landing, a quiet moan sounds from the left along with several heavy thuds of someone bracing against the sides of a hallway.
"Ah! So that's where you got to, Malkoff." Mr. Neils calls as his footsteps seem to move toward the sound.
Suddenly, a soft noise of wings flutters past, followed by the quiet shriek of the mismagius being carried away. Scar tenses and Mr. Neils ceases talking to look around unsuredly.
"What was that...?" the businessman mutters as Scar growls quietly and moves closer to Violet in a protective gesture only to have his head covered and arms pinned by a large bag.
Violet has little time to react to any of it, however, as a sharp pain to the side of her head renders her unconscious...

The young Miles plods along the hallways with the two boys, becoming a little grumpy now, "You said you would help..." he whines, "Why haven't you found him yet?"
He again reaches up to rub his eyes.
The deerling frowns and nudges him again, seemingly trying to keep the boy awake, just as a shrill scream cuts through the mansion... Sounding loud enough to have been heard even outside the large house...
Soon after, a woman dressed all in blue is rushing through the hallway. She isn't looking where she's going and so runs into Atticus accidentally...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm

The trio hear the loud scream and that seems to have Miles on edge as he isn't looking drowsy as before, than without warning Atticus get's knock down along with his scratch covered camera. "Atticus, are you okay?" Derick says first helping the lady out than helping his friend up as Atticus already saw his Zoom lens were busted as well "Bad luck I guess" he signed to Derick as Miles says "It sounds like it came from upstairs" as they were just about to leave the mansion. "Let's go!" Derick says as Bisharp runs along side and Xatu flies following as Atticus tries his best to apoligize to the lady (Even though she ran into him) and Miles and Atticus follow Derick upstairs, past the study and.... to a split in the hallway. "Was that from the Left? Or from the Right?" Derick says as he sends out Beartic "Alright Atticus I'll take the left with Miles and you take the right!" Derick shouts as Atticus couldn't really have time to respond back but he knew Derick was strong so they would both be safe however being a mute trainer was a different thing. Atticus than decides to send out Honchkrow and Delibird to help look around and watch his back, if he needed more help he had three more friends and had a camera to capture who screamed or what caused this person to scream. Soon Atticus was wandering dark halls of deception and Derick and Miles weren't having such an easy time either.

(Oh no! The plat has too much suspence!)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm

((i love how you spoke for my character and didnt ask me))

The blue woman follows Derik, seeming extremely shaken up about something as she shrieks, "H-He... He killed him!" over and over again.
Meanwhile, Miles is pushed along after Atticus by his deerling, barely awake it seems by now...
The hallway soon leads to a more open area... The foyer... Where a tall, red-suited man leans against the banister, looking down to the floor with a look of horror on his face.
Miles perks up just slightly, looking up at the man with tired eyes as he stumbles forward, "Uncle Crimson..." he mumbles sleepily, grabbing onto Malkoff's pant leg to lean against it, "Can we go home, Uncle Crimson? I'm tired..."
Malkoff turns and looks down to the boy, stooping to pick him up before replying, "No... I don't think any of us will be going home tonight..."
He returns his attention to what lay below, simply staring at the gruesome scene of Mr. Neils sprawled on the floor... his neck bent at an impossible angle... Blood is starting to pool around his head, now, prompting Malkoff Crimson to keep his nephew's eyes averted from it.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Violet was curled up next to him, her hat knocked away from her body and her pure white eyes staring and desolate. She didn't move, showing she was either knocked out or worse. Nearby, her ampharos struggled with a bag that had been secured tightly to his head, preventing him from seeing at all, and almost choking him...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:14 am

(Oh so murder has indeed occured in the mansion, I wonder who did it and if anyone is next)

Derick, Miles, Mr. Malkoff, and the lady in blue stare at the horrific sight while Atticus has no clue that murder was involved tonight as he keeps venturing down the halls and sees a shadow run past him, instantly Atticus runs after it along with his feathered friends flying in pursuit and the shadow leads them to an around corners and right into an end in the hall "Oh no you got me cornered Atticus, Looks like I have no choice" ??? says as he sends out Carnivine and a Manezone "Discharge Magnezone!" ??? shouts as Atticus and his pokemon are already fleeing but get electricuted. Atticus quickly takes notice Carnivine wasn't injured and that meant this person was well trained to have a Carnivine with such Defense or Health and tried returning his injured pokemon while running but Honchkrow was paralyzed and couldn't flee or return to it's pokeball like Xatu and Delibird did, "Stop him, don't let Atticus get away" ??? yelled as he was now being followed in pursuit "Snare him!" ??? shouted as it wasn't even a command but Carnivine shout it's vines out first tripping Atticus than suspending him upside down in the air "Why can't anyone just stop snooping and just stay at the party?" ??? says as Atticus remembered getting tripped earlier and ??? than says "Knock him out with Power Whip" as Carnivine slaps Atticus unconcious and causes Atticus to drop the camera he's holding to hit the ground which causes it to take a picture with it's flash momentarily blinding ??? and he takes into pleasure into kicking Atticus's Camera down some stairs before taking Atticus to where some othes were taken as well.

(I made plot twist but still am not sure myself of the killer so Atticus get's taken Hostage leaving some other characters free to still roam the dark halls of the mansion all t while a murderer is loose, lol also sorry about miles but he was too quiet so I made him say one line)

Last edited by Ace on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am

((you all should know the murder suspects already ;3 ))

After the scuffle is over, a loud screech echoes through the foyer, producing a honchkrow holding what looked like a scrap of purple fabric in its claws. But, closer inspection of said fabric shows a slight twitching movement... A mismagius...
The dark bird seems injured, likely having been caught in the electrical discharge a moment ago...

Back in the Dining Room~ ((worlds greatest transition ever x3 ))

Several of the guests seem uneasy... After all, it wasn't exactly normal to hear such a shrill and blood curdling scream anywhere outside of a horror film.
Mrs. Lilac had shrunk down in her chair, nearly hiding beneath the table as she softly whispers, "W-what was-s that?"
"Probably just Richard trying to stir things up..." mutters the broker across from her, "He always pulls stunts like this..."
"B-but... It sounding like someone was in trouble!" she squeaks, "Shouldn't we go look?"
Mr. Saffron merely shrugs, "If you want to, be my guest." He's been to many of Mr. Neils' parties over the years... In his mind this was simply another trick designed to get everyone up and moving around. Well, he was having none of it.

Ulrik also seems very at ease about the scream, almost as if he knew exactly what it had been about...
Stark, however, isn't so calm. He has his arms up and around him, hugging his arms tightly to himself. The luxray on the floor, though wanting to jump up and put her paws in his lap, merely licks his hand from where she was. Stark soon rises from the table, taking a few shaky steps toward the door.
"Where are you going?" Ulrik asks in an almost demanding tone as he stares up at Stark.
Shannelle rises up as well, padding softly after her master as he replies, "I feel I should see why someone would scream that way in what is supposed to be an evening of harmless entertainment."
Ulrik shakes his head, "It's probably nothing."
"Even so. I feel I should at least go look, however briefly... Excuse me." Stark replies, giving Ulrik a gentle nod of his head before turning to leave...

((anyone in the dining room wanting to get to the crime scene can follow stark. just PLEASE don't talk for him... i WILL get cross...))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

((Yeah... If you touch Stark, she's likely to ban you... Trust me. O^O))
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Edward earlier on went to take a tour of the giant mansion, only to have gotten lost within it. He wondered up the two stories of stairs and looked through the halls. Eventually finding his way back he hears a haunting scream of death. Edward tells his Ratciate, "Lets go see what the was!". They both rush at the top of the stairs(on the second floor) to see Mr. Neils with his neck twisted and bent with blood on the floor. "!!!"
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5772
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:58 am

"Well," Mia pauses to watch Mr. Jones leave the dinning room, "If you're not going to check this out, I will," she said as she reached down for her small purse. Pulling out her pokeball, she said, "Excuse me, Lucario!" Much more calm now, Lucario glances to every corner of the room.

"Come on Lucario," Mia coaxes and rushes after Mr. Jones. Catching up to him, she questions, "What do you think happened?"

((i technically didn't 'move' stark did i? he was already in motion right? i ask cuz i know espe's rath!! O.o))
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Kacey isn't phased by the scream. He isn't really phased by things such as this. He looks down at his steak with garlic mashed potatoes and country gravy, served with a couple warm biscuits. He quickly eats his meal, letting his Haunter, Lampent, Vanillish, Servine, Crobat, and Umbreon out to have their food. He had more pokemon in his PC, but chose to bring these. Besides, Kacey was sure Mr.Neils would have a PC. He then returns all of his pokemon besides his Umbreon who will walk by his side. So, Kacey and his Umbreon catch up to Mia and Mr.Jones. " Hello. I believe we haven't met. I'm Kacey Black.", he holds out his hand.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5157
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Taking Kacey's hand, and shaking it Mia replies, "Mia Swix. Nice to meet you." Doing her best to keep up with Mr. Jones, Mia looked around for any possible escape roots for any antagonist to the sceam to escape the scene. Unfortunatly, several dark hallways proved to be an impossible amount of escape routes. "Crap," she muttered under her breath.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:50 pm

The Ampharos that had been struggling with the bag over his head finally tore if off, gasping for air for a moment, before he looked over to the scene behind him. With a cry of fear he rushed to his trainer, gently touching her arm... He seemed to ignore the dead body for the moment, focusing solely on his mistress... She looked dead, and the ampharos's eyes quavered a bit in fear...

But then, the witch's hand twitched softly, and she gave a quiet moan of pain. Instantly, Scar was alert as he leaned down and nudged her, making her curl up a bit tighter... The ram knelt and picked her up gently, and feeling no broken bones, he turned to rush to the nearest human to help her...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:29 pm

" Maybe we should stick together. Or if you want , you can take one of my Pokemon for light." Kacey says, tapping Lampent's pokeball. " Umbreon, give us some light, if you please.", Kacey says politely. Obeying his owner's command, Umbreon's gold disks glowed with light. Kacey reached down to scratch Umbreon's head and Umbreon reciprocated with a purr of satisfaction. " Maybe it's a murder mystery.", a horrific thought pops into Kacey head and turns to look at Mia" Or maybe actual murder!!!"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5157
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Atticus was thrown inside a dark room with vines tied around his feet and his hands and a blindfold around his eyes. Atticus groaned after being in so much pain than heard Honchkrow moaning as well "Let's see if I can release Farfetch'd...." Atticus thinks to himself trying to reach for a pokeball but not being sucessful after realizing they took his pokeballs "At least I know Honchkrow is safe" Atticus thought to himself as he needed a way to get out of the vines "I don't have a knife on me..., I have an extra roll of film, money, and broken sunglasses...." he thought for a moment than realized his only hope of escape would be to get the glasses and try cutting his way out even though it was almost next to impossible trying to cut the vines. Getting the sunglasses out of his pocket was easy, the escaping was the hard part because he didn't know if he was inside a cage or being watched but it didn't matter as long as he could get out and point out who had done this.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:42 am

Mia turned to Kacey, "That's not a bad plan. We could stick together." Mia paused and glanced around a bit. "But I don't think your Umbreon is necessary, seeing the lights are just turned off." Mia nodded to the lights as Lucario gently takes a paw and flicks the light switch on. Instently, the light fixtures in the hallway flickered on, illuminating the hallway and the murder scene ahead. Seven people surrounded horrific scene. Paniced, the large Ampharos carried the unconsious body of Miss Violet. "Actually, you go on ahead, I will attend to her," Mia said, pointing to the distressed pokemon.

((I could only count seven people at the scene. I didn't count Stark, seeing he's moving with Mia and Kacey. I counted Violet, Atticus, Dierk, Miles, Malkof, Edward, and the lady in blue [who I don't know her name]and I didn't count Mr. Neils because he's dead. If there is anyone I missed, let me know. I'll change this.))
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: