Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition Offshaychusmall

Clue: Shaychu Edition

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clue: Shaychu Edition Empty Clue: Shaychu Edition

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:08 pm

You have been cordially invited to attend a dinner party to take place at the mansion of a wealthy pokemon collector but things are not all as they seem... As the evening progresses, you'll meet the other invited guests and mansion staff. Some of them may strike you as the funny sort of person, but others may have a more... sinister... hue about them.
The gathering reaches it's peak near the midnight mark and your host has suddenly gone missing... Where is he? Nobody seems to know. One thing is certain though, whatever's happened isn't good. You'll have to search the mansion and confront the others to get to the bottom of this mystery.

The Who:
Mr. Saffron
Mrs. Lilac
Sir Emerald
Lord Crimson
Ms. Lazuli
Miss Bone

Spoiler:

The How:
Butcher's Knife
Silk Scarf
Vase
Candlestick
The floor
Hand-to-Hand

The Where:
Dining Room
Kitchen
Foyer
Greenhouse
Master Bedroom
Study

Do you accept this invitation to this murderous affair? Post below with your character description if you'd like to make a reservation...
The suspects will be mine since they're kinda like NPCs and also story relevant. Please do not control them.
You'll make your own character, your avatar if you will, using this basic form:

Name:
Physical Description (eye/hair color, body type, etc.):
Personality (optional):
Hobbies (optional):

Once I have a few players (3 at least), I'll put up the start :3 hopefully I can keep up with this. Add the words 'I do too, Espe.' to your post so I know you've read my entire post and therefore understand the concept.

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clue: Shaychu Edition Empty Re: Clue: Shaychu Edition

Post by Ace Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Name: Atticus Cobalt Ellis
Physical Description (eye/hair color, body type, etc.): Tundra Blue Eyes, Jet Black hair, slender with a slight build, fairly tanned skin, average height, to add a twist on my characters he is mute and can speak sign language and usually wears sunglasses as to not attract conversation.
Personality: Takes a good look at surroundings to make sure he hasn't missed a single detail. Being a photographer isn't as easy as it seems.
Hobbies: Photography

I do too, Mistress Espe

(Haven't been online much since playing Maplestory again hehe)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 pm

welcome to the party, sir :3

class projects have been whats commanded my time the most. minecraft gets whatevers left o^o strangely addicting little beta game, it is...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Name: Edward Green
Physical Description (eye/hair color, body type, etc.): brown eyes, black hair, big boned/wide, wears glasses
Personality (optional): quiet, but very observant

I do too Espe :3
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5773
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Name: Hugh Jass
Physical Description (eye/hair color, body type, etc.): Fat in the rear, bald
Personality (optional): lol
Hobbies (optional): eating cake

I do too, espe
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6452
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Name: Mia Swix
Physical Description: Green Eyes with short spiky black hair. She is short and slightly built. She is physically in shape from the years of training and traveling with her parents. (Seaa and Vox)
Personality: She keeps to herself, only one human friend. Not much of a talker. She's very defensive of others. She thinks logically and rationally.
Hobbies: Her pokemon and their training

I do too Espe!!!

^^ i can't wait to do this!!! whoop!!
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Shaycoins : 5778
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 pm

yay ^^ ill let the sign ups run for about a week. i want to give everyone a chance at joining before i start the festivities.

Last edited by Espeon on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Name: Violet Ashley Bates

Physical Description: Pupilless white eyes, Dark brown hair, Very lanky, almost unhealthily thin frame on her body, Nearly sheet white skin, Sharp face and features. 5'4" in height and only about 100 lbs, if that. Will come to the party wearing a purple cloak, a wide brim "witch's" hat, also purple, and a red sash about her middle. She is completely blind.

Personality (optional): Violet is extremely quiet. Her main personality is governed by the fact that she is blind, and has been isolated for most of her life. Despite this, she also has a mischievous side, akin to the ghost pokemon she trains. This side of her mainly only comes out when she is excited, or around those whom she likes.

She is extremely intelligent, which makes up for her lack of physical prowess. Beyond that, she is, ironically, much more likely to sit in the shadows and observe with her sightless eyes then she is to directly become involved.

Hobbies (optional): Her main hobbies are; Alchemy, Spirit Mediumism, Ghost Breeding, General Witchcraft, and being a Gym Leader for the Four Islands. She also has an interest in gardening, candlemaking, and writing.

I do, Miss Espe. :3 Consider Violet to have accepted your invite.

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5230
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Name: Suraliana (Sir-ay-lee-ah-na)

Physical Description: 5'7" with a medium build. She has vibrant turqoise eyes and long jet black hair that reaches her hips. She weighs roughly 135 lbs. Her preferred outfit is all black skater shoes, blue jeans, black v-neck shirt, and a dark blue silk scarf.

Personality: She is very outgoing and isn't afraid to try new things. She absolutely adores pokemon and loves making new friends. Her appearence may not show this, but she is very smart. She was born a supergenius but prefers not to let anyone know of her smartness.

Hobbies: She's very artistic and enjoys to draw and paint. Her favorite activity happens to be photography.

I do too, Espe (:

PS, this is what i picture her eyes to look like. (without the makeup)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mew on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors :P)
Mew
Mew

Shaycoins : 6016
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:34 am

((alright i think thats enough for now. anyone else that absolutely MUST join can PM me and maybe we can work something out :3 for now though, the party begins. please try to be serious... this is a murder mystery, after all))

also

Spoiler:

The streets of the city bustle with activity, people rushing here and there as the sun slowly sets over the skyline. The dying glow casts an orange red light over Celadon as a black car makes its way along the street toward an elaborate iron gate. It pulls up and the driver touches a call button to be let in. The gates unlock and creak open slowly, allowing the car to drive up to the front door of a large house, a mansion. A mansion belonging to one of Kanto's richest aristocrats... Richard Neils.
This evening is a special one. Tonight was Mr. Neils' semi-annual dinner party. Invites are loose, meaning a few close contacts were specifically invited but admittance was open to the general public as well. Guests just like the one inside the black car coming to a stop in front of the mansion had already been filing in for a while now, gradually bringing the usually fairly dark and silent mansion to life with lights and music.
The driver exits the car, moving around to the opposite side to open the back door to let his passenger exit.
He's a man. A very clean and straight looking one dressed in a crisp yellow suit and tie with stark white hair combed to one side and allowed to hang over in a styled flip. He nods to his driver and gives him instructions to return later that night to pick him up before making his way up the front stairs. He lifts his yellow gloved hand to lift the heavy brass knocker, making a resounding thunk that rings through the foyer and summons the butler to the door.
He pulls it open with some effort (it was a heavy wooden door, after all), smiling to the man on the front porch, "Good evening, Mr. Saffron. The master expects you." The thin, black-clad, white gloved butler greets the yellow suited businessman standing before him, "Please, come inside." he continues, politely stepping aside to let him inside.
Mr. Saffron nods, making his gelled white hair bob slightly with the gesture before moving past the butler and into the foyer of the mansion. It's a fancy red affair with a pair of staircases winding along the walls on either side, leading up to the second floor while the hall below led to the rest of the mansion.
"Do you have need of my guidance to the ballroom, Sir?" the butler asks as he quietly closes the door, shutting off the noise of the busy Celadon city streets outside.
The man shakes his head, "No, thank you. I remember it fine from last year." he replies.
The butler bows, "As you wish, Sir." he says before turning to move off to wherever he'd been before having to answer the door.
Mr. Saffron also turns to move deeper into the mansion, making his way along the fairly familiar hallways to find the ballroom. He knew roughly where it was and so only a few minutes searching finds the pair of carved double doors guarding the entrance to the ballroom. Saffron wastes no time in pushing said doors open to reveal a very large and lavishly decorated room set with tables or food and drink. A few of the other guests cluster around them, a few of them even familiar to the businessman...
A woman dressed in a flowing light purple dress stands at the end of one table by herself, sipping a glass of white wine with a meek sort of air about her. Gene Lilac was her name. Another woman, dressed in blue, swirls over the dance floor to an energetic waltz in the arms of a green cloaked man. Yuri Lazuli and Ulrik Emerald... So they were here too...
The businessman is here interrupted in his thoughts by a powerful hand clapping his shoulder, jarring him slightly as a fiendish voice speaks, "So you made it this year too, James?"
Saffron looks over to the man suddenly beside him, "Hello, Malkoff..." he mutters in response as the red suited man swirls the glass of brandy held in his hand. The smell rising from the liquor was powerful, making the completely sober Saffron wrinkle his nose at it, "And yes, I did decide to come this year, as well. Mr. Neils is a valued contact of mine."
"The I suppose you'll be stiffing up the corner again?" the man scoffs, taking a draw from his glass as he removes his hand from Saffron's shoulder, "But it matters not to me what you do. I don't care. All I care for is I enjoy myself... Whatever that may involve." With that, he simply grins and moves off to another area of the room, leaving Saffron to stand by himself.

((happy day! start is posted ^^ you can either post with your character arriving or have them already there and waiting in the ballroom. also, before any of you go all rule 22 on me, ive only mentioned alcohol. im not speaking in depth about it so let it go, mmk))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 pm

As the red suited "James" walked away, grumbling to himself and staring down at his drink none too lucidly, he obviously wasn't watching where he was going... And so he collided with another, one who couldn't watch where she was going.

Violet gave a soft gasp as she ran into the man, then frowned under her hatbrim when she felt a bit of liquid splash onto her cloak. She gave a softly muttered, "Sorry..." as she quickly pulled a handkerchief from her sleeve quickly to dab at the place where she had spilled. Her hand was gently guided by a large hoof, one that belonged to a large, nearly red skinned ampharos. Violet's seeing eye pokemon. Well, one of them at least...

A large crobat sat perched on Violet's shoulder, making a soft, chattering shriek at the one who had been clumsy enough to bump into his mistress, as Violet, the stain on her dress cleaned, said, "Really sorry sir... I should have been using my cane... Excuse me." she reached up and grasped softly, the ampharos quickly taking her hand and beginning to guide the witch like female over to a seat...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

((by "james" you mean Malkoff? james is the yellow one))

Malkoff frowns after the witch, not recognizing her and so assuming her to be the guest of another invitee. He watches her as the ampharos leads her away for a moment or two before glancing down to his now nearly empty glass. The crimson clad man shrugs with a slight grin and moves off to remedy the situation. He wasn't the one paying so what did a few drips matter?

There was an area off to one corner set up with a few soft chairs. Not many here since this was mainly a party room and not intended for sitting down but there were these few. Another guest is already seated here, dressed in a very dark grey tuxedo as he holds a book propped open in front of him.

((also, Mr. Neils will make his appearance after everyone has arrived OR after a reasonable amount of time has passed in game. I say this because im not going to let this die because someone wont post their character intro. im sorry but i simply wont do that. FYI, its around 7 or 8 at night right now, things are just starting to pick up a bit now that people are arriving))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:45 pm

((I must mean him yes. ^^; Sorry, it was a tad confusing))

Violet was guided to the chair next to him to sit down. Violet knew that, since this was a party, there would be few seats, and the ones that were would be out of the way, just like she liked it. She wasn't even suppose to be here... She had nearly declined the invite, but her husband had insisted she come, and take a break from her slightly fanatical caring for their new baby...

She hadn't wanted to, of course, but in the end, she had taken the advice of her significant other and had come...

She sat and adjusted her hat a bit before she removed a pokeball from her sleeve and released a mismagius. She whispered softly to the ghost pokemon, something about making sure that the stain was completely clean, which they begin to focus on solely...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Mia played nervously with the extra slack in her dress. She was attending this dinner as a proxy for her parents, who were well known across Kanto. She rode silently in the back of the car and watched out of the window. She noticed the pink and orange sky surrounding the setting sun. It reminded her of her home and her training. Right now she would rather be training than at this dinner party, but if it would make her parents happy that she extended her social life, so be it.

The car pulled up to an elegant mansion. Shrubs and trees were cleverly landscaped around the building. A tall iron gate loomed above the car as her driver rolled down his window and pushed a small gray button which made a buzzing noise before letting them in. Butterflies rolled in her stomach as the car stopped in front of mansion doors.

It seemed like her driver paused for a second before he opened the door to the cooling evening night. Keeping herself collected, she swung her right leg out of the door first. Her high heeled shoe touched the ground with a crunch. Being a gentlemen, her driver offered his hand to help her out of the car. As she stood up, her bright orange dress fell to the ground. Mia sighed and helped guide the dress back into place. Her pearl necklace laid on her chest and pearls hung from her ears.

"Be back later tonight to bring me home," she said to the driver and she tucked a white purse under her arms. The driver nodded his head, entered the car once more and drove away. Mia sighed and knocked on the large wooden door.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

A mere few moments pass before the door is opened by the same thin butler that had been greeting guests all night. He smiles to Mia, "Good evening, Miss." he greets her, stepping aside to gesture her inside, "Would you like me to show you to the ballroom where the others are gathered?"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Mia smile softly to the butler," That would be lovely. Thank you." She is caught in awe at the size of the mansion and the elegance inside the beautiful building. Mia has always been a country girl, so this would be the first time she has ever been in such a beautiful building such as this one.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

((backstory of Mr Green))

Edward Green watched on tv that morning, wearing his usual green suit and red tie, "Richard Neils, the greatest aristocrat of Kanto is having his dinner party at his mansion. All are invited to attend!". "Ah this will be interesting to say the least.." as he sips his morning coffee with his sidekick Raticate by his side. "How would you like to join me in this grand party?" looking down next to him, "Wheahhh!!". That's the spirit Raticate, lets go tonight.

((Later that day))

Mr. Green arrives a little later than all the others, overwhelmed at this opportunity to join the upper class. Arriving on his bike with Raticate, who is riding in the front basket, they stop near the huge gate. As he peers through the bars of the gate he notices the grand mansion, now more overwhelmed than before he takes a big swallow. "Well here we go Raticate..." said, Edward. He parks the bike near the entrance and meets the butler near the door, the door was already closed by the time he got there. "Hello sir, welcome to the grand mansion of Mr. Neils." The butler gently opens the double heavy doors to allow Edward and Raticate into the party. Edward is very exited to meet the others in the party while Raticate is very focused on the food in the dining room. "Raticate be polite...this is where the sophisticated gentlemen and gentlewomen." said, Edward.

BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5773
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Suraliana arrives at the party in a taxi. She's not very wealthy so the limo was out of her budget for the time beaing. She has her high tech camera and is here to take pictures of all of the guests, their partner pokemon (if they have any), and to take note of the affairs at the party. These pictures shall be featured in the magazine article about the magnificent party. With her Arcanine at here side, she knocks on the door.
Mew
Mew

Shaycoins : 6016
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:27 pm

((the butler is an NPC, im handling the NPCs so please please please dont control them. speaking for them is a definite no but little things like what violet did with malkoff are alright (also the butler leading you to the ballroom is fine since thats only walking and thus fairly boring and skippable). pokemon belonging to your trainer are obvious exceptions but i need to be in control of the others so the story progresses smoothly and isnt more confusing than it has to be))

The butler nods to the newest guests and turns to lead them on to the ballroom where many of the other guests were already waiting. He thrusts the doors open in a seemingly practiced motion, drawing the brief attention of those gathered before they each return to their various conversations.
He then turns back to the two following him and moves aside, "Master Neils will address you all shortly. Until then, you are encouraged to mingle with the other guests." he says with a bow just as another loud knock rings through the house, "Now if you'll excuse me..." He moves past them and back out into the hall, returning to the foyer to once again answer the door.

He pulls it open and gives his customary 'good evening' to Suraliana, offering to lead her through the winding halls as he had the others. It was beginning to get late, meaning Mr. Neils would be calling everyone to dinner soon. After which, the real festivities would begin so there was just the slightest hint of rush to the butler's tone and movements.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Violet jumped when the butler threw the door open, then sighed softly as she said, "Vlad better appreciate this... He gets the nice peaceful night at home and... Ugh... Too many footsteps to count." she shook her head as she petted Ms. Alice (her mismagius) gently, then nudged her ampharos in the same affectionet way...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:49 pm

The man sitting opposite of her lowers his book as she spoke, revealing his bright white hair that falls over one of his crystal blue eyes. He has a pair of black-rimmed, half-moon glasses perched in front of them with a long gold chain connects them to his breast pocket, indicating these were merely reading glasses. A luxray lays on the floor beside him, her head laid on her paws with her eyes closed. He smiles gently at the sight of the witch, but in a guarded way considering her obvious displeasure about being here.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm

"I know there is someone sitting there, Ms. Alice. I'll try to keep it down if it is bothering him." she moved her head towards where she thought the man to be, "Excuse me sir. I ddin't mean to disturb you." then she quieted down, merely sitting with her amphraos at her side, her now sleeping bat on her shoulder, and her ghost in her arms...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm

"It's alright, Violet." he says in a soft tone, only just above a whisper, before casually closing his book and setting it on his lap, "It's not a terribly interesting book." he adds with a gentle smile as he reaches up to remove his glasses and replace them in his pocket.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Violet started once more, tilting her head as she said, "Um... Did I have a nametag put on me when I came in...?"

VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm

((btw for those of you not with the times who havent read LnL...
Spoiler:

The man frowns, gaining a slightly confused expression from her reaction before he seems to realize something, "Ah... You wouldn't recognize my voice. I apologize. Perhaps you'll remember my name. I am Stark Jones and if memory serves we've met once before.... in a much different time and place, however."

Last edited by Espeon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content