Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

Clue: Shaychu Edition

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Clue: Shaychu Edition

Post by Ace Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Atticus took a couple more photos of local celebrities including one of Hugh Jass eating the White Vanilla Cake, and his Tailow came swooping by and happily chirped on Atticus's shoulder "Tailow Tailow!" as Atticus smiled and heard the announcement and thought he didn't wanna try striking up a conversation without Derick around which of course he wasn't (Derick goes and drinks a bit too much and is probably out there flirting with some ladies as always) and looked amongst the crowd for an empty table at which he wouldn't have to start conversation which he couldn't continue unless Derick was there or if the other person could also understand sign language. Tailow swooped around knowing the usual routine of any of it's friends did to look for an empty table hech one reason Atticus raised Flying Types and found one and dove for it Atticus followed behind until somebody Grass Knotted his foot and he tripped dropping his Camera as the crowd continued to walk and kicked the camera around as Atticus also dropped his shades as they were stepped on. Driven by anger Atticus untangles his foot and looks around the room seeing no grass pokemon and grabs his Camera with scratches and puts the broken shades inside his pocket. Then proceeding to follow Tailow (His only pokemon he brought the the party) he sits down at the table where Tailow is sitting on the table and sipping wine from Atticus's Glass. (Tailow watched Derick and copied him with his bad drinking habits)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8027
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Mia patiently tugs Lucario behind her and into the dining room. She notices several others sitting in the dinning room including a man dressed in a mustard yellow suit and a woman wearing a pale purple evening dress. Shrugging her shoulders, Mia descides to be social and sit next to them. Finally getting upset with Lucario, she descides to recall Lucario in his ball. The Lucario starts pouting as Mia digs for his pokeball and calls him back.
"Sorry buddy, but you need to calm down. Night Lucario," she said pressing the center button and calling him back.
Moving to their table, Mia sits down next to Miss Lilac. "Good evening. My name is Mia Swix."
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Shaycoins : 5788
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:01 am

Suraliana smiles nervously at the beautiful Luxray. She gently pats Arcanine's head to prevent him from doing anything. She takes a few pictures of Mr. Jones and his Luxray until she hears Mr. Neil's voice. She then proceeds into the room and sits at a table in the corner of the room. This spot has a great view of the guests for more photos. Across the room, she sees a guy being tripped by a grass knot, and quickly takes a photo. Razz
Mew
Mew

Shaycoins : 6026
Registration date : 2009-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:46 am

Atticus waited around for whatever Mr. Neils was planning at 7pm and thought he could look around for more celebrities and thought about his broken glasses in his pocket than thought to himself of the posibility of people wanting to start conversations and there was still the person who tripped him which he still wasn't sure of and looked over to Tailow who's sprawled across the table probably napping and takes out the pokeball and presses the center button where the red beam of light shoots out and returns Tailow to it's pokeball. "Derick why are you teaching my pokemon bad habits?" Atticus asked himself as he saw Derick (More Sober) and walks up to him "Atticus what's up?" as Atticus angrily signs what he's thinking "You are teaching my pokemon your bad drinking habits, take Tailow home and make sure he get's rest and bring me anyone who wants to hang out at this party" as Derick sighs "Man... this party was really getting started" as Atticus hands Derick Tailow's pokeball and Derick proceeds to leave the party and Atticus just sits back down and tries to keep from making eye contact with anyone whatsoever so he doesn't have to try to talk in an awkward conversation without Derick here. (Derick returns in about 10 minutes or so)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm

It was only when she heard no more chairs scraping and moving that Violet stepped forward, walking carefully with a collapsible cane. She tapped her way to the corner of the room, (accidently crossing Suraliana's path just as she took a photo), and sitting at the photographer's table, as she sensed it to be the least filled table in the room. Her Mismagius hopped onto the chair next to her, pulling the chair over to be right next to her trainer, as her Ampharos curled up unobstructivly behind her...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5240
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 pm

(Suralina better double check that picture of Atticus getting tripped)

Atticus sat waiting for quote "That Festivities to pick up" (Something like that Mr. Neils said) and was getting up and about to snoop around the mansion when Derick comes back holding pokeballs and handed them to Atticus "Just so you don't have all the fun I brought my pokemon as well, are we allowed to battle inside the mansion at all?" Derick asked looking around as Atticus shrugged and signed "How would I know?" and they both proceeded to send out their pokemon. "Come on out guys!" Derick called as several pokemon were released (Have to create a team for him). Atticus chose a random pokeball and threw it and out came Farfetch'd who happily jumped up to Atticus and turned around looking for some other pokemon to play with and seeing Derick's pokemon were here.

(Derick is a trainer who is from Unova and is one of Atticus's few friends who can speak sign language and came to Kanto to study battling as to stand a chance against the elite)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:12 am

((battles are allowed in the mansion as long as its not disrupting anyone else. meaning you and your battle partner would have to find an empty room away from the other guests))

btw, dinner is what you want it to be. if you cant think of anything or dont care much what it is, its a salmon/other kind of fish dinner. have fun with dinner conversation

The quiet Miss Lilac looks over to Mia and smiles, "Good evening." she replies with a mousey wave, "I'm Gene Lilac. Nice to meet you, Mia."

Stark is the last one into the dining room, having lingered in the ballroom a bit too long. He glances over the room to see most everyone already seated, prompting him to quickly find his own place among the tables. He takes a chair near the center of the room (since Violet seemed to want to be alone with her pokemon, at the moment), sitting across from Ulrik Emerald and his lady friend.
The gentleman nods to the pair and receives a nod in return before they return to their own conversation (quieter now, though).
Shannelle, Stark's luxray, pads up beside her master and sits down before turning her head and eying the room. Her fur bristles slightly with static as her vision pans over the other guests; as if she could sense something off about the room...
But her suspicions may also be simply her overprotective nature because as soon as everyone has found a seat, Mr. Neils gives a loud snap of his fingers and a line of servers enter the room with trays. The host doesn't appear to notice (or care) that his business partner, Malkoff Crimson, is still absent from the room...
Each of the servers appears to be assigned to a specific table. One in particular, an older woman with long white hair and round glasses framing her flat grey eyes, pushes a rolling cart past several of the tables before coming to a stop near the back of the room. She wears a slightly fancier coat than the rest of the servers, white with a button up front... A chef's jacket. She didn't have the hat typical of a chef but she was obviously of higher rank within the kitchen than the other black-clad wait staff.
She looks over to her assigned table to see only a few seated there; a young photographer, two trainers and a mismagius, apparently. The chef sighs softly but says nothing, merely beginning to set out dinner trays for them.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8860
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:19 am

Mia looks around to the other guests before she turns back to Miss Lilac. She wanted to know more of the other guests as well, but she was too shy to be out going and talk to them. This was her first dinner party and she wanted to make it count.

"Where are you from?" she asked sheepishly. As soon as she asked, she felt stupid for asking, but it was already asked. So she patiently waited for the answer while the servers continued to serve the course to the other guests.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:56 pm

"Mossdeep City." the lavender lady replies, "My husband works for the space center there. He couldn't make it this evening, though..." she frowns, nervously wringing her hands in her lap.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 pm

"Atticus you gotta lighten up, sure they were pretty expensive sunglasses but there is always more pairs out there and you camera isn't broken right? Here I know what'll cheer you up, a pokemon battle!" Derick says as a few spectators watch and stare back at Atticus who stares at Farfetch'd sitting on top of Sawsbuck's antlers and Chandelure is floating right by. Atticus stares back at Derick and nods but questions by signing "Where? Also aren't you hungry?" Derick shakes his head "We can eat later and there is a Study upstairs that's quiet and nobody would bother us or be bothered by us" Derick says pointing out of the dining roon and towards some stairs as Atticus just shrugs and says sure why not. As they start walking out of the room but Chandelure seems to be interested in somebody sitting alone by herself "Chandelure come on" Derick calls out as Chandelure slowly but surely follows afterwards.

(Chandelure knew Violet could understand ghost pokemon and tried to talk to her)

Derick and Atticus snuck upstairs and into Mr. Neil's private Study who's walls were filled with shelves of books "Whoa this is a Study? Looks more like a Library" Derick said as Atticus asked in sign "What about the books?" as Derick shakes his head "Don't worry, we'll make sure not to hit any bookshelves. Promise" Derick said as Atticus shrugged and closed the door behind them and (turned on the lights/chandelure lit candles, don't know how his Study is set up) and each chose on pokemon to start off the battle. While Atticus stuck with Farfetch'd.

(Chandelure, Bisharp, Galvantula, Sawsbuck, Seismitoad, Kyurem is Derick's team)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Violet frowned a bit as the ghostly presence that had neared her faded, looking a tad dissapointed, but she could only sigh and turn back to face the table. As she did, she jumped slightly as she heard a plate being set in front of her. So distracted she had been by the little ghost that she hadn't noticed they were being served... "Ahhm... Thank you." she said softly, tilting her hat in a sign of respect, as she took in the scent... Being an alchemist, she smelled the herbs first, things like coriander and tomato berry shavings... Then she smelled the actual meal; what seemed to be roast farfetch'd... She hummed softly, then put her hand out, a fork being placed there instantly by her mismagius, who looked a tad eager. The reason why quickly became apparent as Violet took a small bite of the duck like meat, then fed one to the ghost for them both to contemplate...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:05 am

Mia had been to Mossdeep, though it had been years. She recalled being a little girl, but she didn't remember much about the city. But she could relate to Miss Lilac by means of not having a close friend to talk to. Her parents placed this on her, and forced her to attend.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. My parents couldn't attend either. They are away on business, so they asked me to attend for them. That is why I'm here," Mia explained. Mia wanted to know more of this lady, but she definitely didn't want to be rude. But before she could ask another question, a dinner plate was placed before her with a steaming meat on the plate with several vegetables surrounding it. Mia looked up and smiled to the server. Looking around she noticed that not everyone was eating the same meal. Smiling to herself, she picked up her fork and began cutting through the unrecognizable meat and placed the bit sized piece in her mouth.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Am I still allowed to join, miss Espe?
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5168
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:00 am

((Espe-Chan is not responding... -3-;

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:13 pm

((no sympathy for procrastinators, i tell you ;p actually, i should thank you for your persistence. so here is your reward))

Stark, however, doesn't appear to be eating any of the meal put before him. He merely frowns at the obviously well-prepared roast dinner, hands folded neatly in his lap.
The lead waitress, Miss Bone, notices this and pauses to ask, "Is something wrong?"
He looks up to her, nodding, "I must apologize, but I cannot eat this."
"May I ask why?" She coos, reaching forward to take the plate from him, "Was it undercooked?"
Stark shakes his head, "No, no. Nothing like that, Miss. It's merely that, I am a vegan."
"So you would hold your ideals and seem rude, rather than swallow your pride for one meal?" a female voice asks from across the table.
Stark turns to her, "What? I merely-"
"Refused a perfectly made meal from our gracious host." the blue woman interrupts from her place virtually hanging from Ulrik's arm, "Are you so set in your ways that you can't even touch it?"
"You... I have my reasons for what I do..." Stark replies as he casts his gaze downward, "Please understand..."
The elder waitress nods, "I'll have a salad brought out for you, Sir Jones." she says before quietly slipping away through the other tables.
She passes by a table with only three guests seated at it, two women and a yellow suited man....
Mr. Saffron sits stiffly at his place, eating his meal quietly while Mia and Gene Lilac engaged in quiet conversation about pokemon training and other such things. However, once the businessman hears of Mia's parents and what they do, he 'gently' interrupts with, "Oddities are very popular right now. Shops like the Swix's are selling well in the market."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Violet continued eating quietly, feeding scraps of meat to her ghost and the fancy lettuce to her ampharos... She seemed out of it... But in reality, she was atuned to each and every conversation in the room, listening curiously...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Finishing the piece of meat, she swallows it. Turning to the yellow suited man, she replies polietly, "Yes, and my families business is doing quite well. Although, I've never really cared for the money." Mia admitted honestly. "I don't believe I caught your name?" Mia asks, turning her attention to the gentlemen.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

"Mr. James Saffron." he replies, fishing a card from his pocket to give to her. It states his name and position, labeling him as a stock broker from Saffron City, Kanto, "I've done business for Mr. Neil's company ever since it's start all those years ago." he continues somewhat proudly.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

( Since you said I was allowed to post a character, I figured I would graciously take the opportunity lol)

Name: Kacey Black
height: 5:11
appearance: Gray and black rocker cuff jacket left open, black tee under. Tight black pants, black combat boots with silver studs. Black formal gloves with silver studs, stormy gray eyes, black fedora, brim curved up in a stylish fashion. Gold watch with small silver studs. Black hair with bangs dyed a whitish blond, nearly covering his eyes.
personality: Generally quiet, but outspoken. Sweet and kind, very helpful. Intelligent, good conversationalist. Enjoys Pokemon greatly.
Bio: Famous musician making millions. He is still a Pokemon trainer, and a good one at that. He has all of his Johto badges, 6 of his Hoen badges, 7 Sinnoh badges, and 1 Unova badge. Though famous, he is very down to earth and acts normal.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5168
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 pm

((looks good to me :3 make your entrance whenever youre ready then))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:59 pm

"Oh," Mia gasps as she takes the card and examines it briefly before opening her purse and slipping it into a card holder. "Thank you," she says gracefully. "I must admit, I've only met a few people here, but I'm afraid I don't know everyone here. Including our host tonight," she said as she glanced about, almost looking for him.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:09 pm

((nyah, i had a random idea for lnl ^^ may or may not come up in here, well see :3 yay connections))

The mustard yellow broker straightens up further in his chair, "Hmph. Mr. Neils you mean." he replies, glancing up to the head table, "There really isn't a lot to know other than what you can see of him there." He nods to where the businessman sits, speaking and laughing loudly with a few of the other guests. There was a purple haired woman in a black dress seated beside a blonde man with green eyes. Both appeared to be older, not quite as old as Mr. Neils himself, though. Two younger adults also sit at the head table, a platinum blonde trainer in a dressy shirt and a black haired girl in a red dress.
"It's nice his family could come too." the mousey Ms. Lilac smiles between bites of her meal, "I hear he hasn't see them often since his daughter moved away. He's been too involved with his work..."
Saffron nods, "Mm, yes. Building the business up with Malkoff." he mutters, "Speaking of... Where is he? I haven't seen him since we arrived..."
And indeed, a quick look around the room would find the crimson CEO missing from dinner.

"Terminated?" Stark asks, glancing up to Ulrik Emerald across the table.
"Yeah. He broke off the partnership with my jeweler chain." Ulrik confirms, "Then he sued us."
"My, that's horrible. Why?" Stark replies, politely setting his fork down so as not to be eating during the conversation.
Ms. Lazuli speaks up before Ulrik, however, "He called it 'shoddy business' and said 'it would be foolish to continue in this way'." she says, rolling her eyes slightly.
"I think he just doesn't like me, though. My stores are all perfectly managed." Ulrik mutters, beginning to eat again and thus falling silent.
Stark also returns to his meal, picking daintily at the fresh greens as he always did (his thin, frail body required little in the way of food).
Elsewhere in the room, conversations continued about this or that and provide a low hum of voices over the dinner noise of silverware on the plates.
Servers dart here and there between tables, removing dishes as guests finished their food and clearing tables to keep everything looking nice.
After a minute or so of simply listening to this, the blue woman slowly rises from the table, "Excuse me. I'll be right back." she says with a short nod of her head before moving off toward the doors.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

It was just as Violet though... Many boring conversations about business practices that she wasn't even a part of... In fact, likely the only reason she'd been invited was because the host was a bit interested in starting a ghost breeding business and had gone to her to see where to start... And that had never taken off. So here she was. A half acquaintance that didn't even want to be here in the first place. So as the server came back to take Violet's plate, she gently put her hand on his/her sleeve and said, "Pardon me, but is Mr. Neils occupied at the moment...? I wish to excuse myself from the party." then she realized exactly how stuck up that sounded, and blushed softly before adding, "Uh... I've just remembered something extremely important I need to attend to..."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

(I forgot some moves so I'll edit when I can)

Atticus keeps his camera slung onto his back as Farfetch'd wields his leek like a katana as it prepares for battle with Galvantula. " Electro-Wed now!" Derick shouts as Galvantula shoots a web out towards Farfetch'd being charged with electricity. Atticus motions for Farfetch'd to dodge out of the way but the web quickly knocks over a bookshelf towards the door way where Atticus was standing. "Run Atticus!" Derick shouts as he sends out all his pokemon while Atticus ran and rolled out the way as the bookshelf came tumbling down and now sealed the exit for the both of them. "Guys more that shelf out of the way!" Derick said as all the pokemon quite easily moved the bookshelf but remained the problem of all the books falling out of order and onto the floor. "Oh man! We're going to be sued for sure!" Derick said panicking as Atticus wiped himself off and started to put away the books obviously not in the right order "Atticus!? What are you doing?!" Derick shouted as Atticus signed "If we put the books back he might not noticed" as Derick had his eyes narrowed to Atticus's back "Uh Atticus.... your camera seems to not be in the previous condition it was before" Derick said as Atticus knew whenever Derick used perfect grammer that it wasn't a good thing. Atticus quickly slung the camera back around and discovered a crack in the scope lens and took them off to inspect the zoom lens which were okay. "This day has gone from bad to worse" Atticus signed remembering the scratches from somebody tripping him earlier on and losing his shades as well.

(I made Kyurem as one of Derick's pokemon but it was legendary so I changed it to Beartic, Chandelure, Bisharp, Galvantula, Sawsbuck, and Seismitoad. Atticus's Scope lens and shades are broken so he's not having a great day and all the while having to pick up perhaps a hundred books as well)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:05 pm

VioletGhost888 wrote:It was just as Violet though... Many boring conversations about business practices that she wasn't even a part of... In fact, likely the only reason she'd been invited was because the host was a bit interested in starting a ghost breeding business and had gone to her to see where to start... And that had never taken off. So here she was. A half acquaintance that didn't even want to be here in the first place. So as the server came back to take Violet's plate, she gently put her hand on his/her sleeve and said, "Pardon me, but is Mr. Neils occupied at the moment...? I wish to excuse myself from the party." then she realized exactly how stuck up that sounded, and blushed softly before adding, "Uh... I've just remembered something extremely important I need to attend to..."

"Um..." the server pauses, looking up to the main table to see Mr. Neils still enjoying time with his family. He was about to tell Violet exactly that when another server approaches the host and leans down to mutter something into his ear.
Mr. Neils frowns slightly and dismisses the server before seeming to apologize to the table and rising to his feet.
Violet's server hums and turns to the blind witch, "He's just gotten up to go somewhere. You may be able to talk with him if you hurry."

Ace wrote:Atticus keeps his camera slung onto his back as Farfetch'd wields his leek like a katana as it prepares for battle with Galvantula. " Electro-Wed now!" Derick shouts as Galvantula shoots a web out towards Farfetch'd being charged with electricity. Atticus motions for Farfetch'd to dodge out of the way but the web quickly knocks over a bookshelf towards the door way where Atticus was standing. "Run Atticus!" Derick shouts as he sends out all his pokemon while Atticus ran and rolled out the way as the bookshelf came tumbling down and now sealed the exit for the both of them. "Guys more that shelf out of the way!" Derick said as all the pokemon quite easily moved the bookshelf but remained the problem of all the books falling out of order and onto the floor. "Oh man! We're going to be sued for sure!" Derick said panicking as Atticus wiped himself off and started to put away the books obviously not in the right order "Atticus!? What are you doing?!" Derick shouted as Atticus signed "If we put the books back he might not noticed" as Derick had his eyes narrowed to Atticus's back "Uh Atticus.... your camera seems to not be in the previous condition it was before" Derick said as Atticus knew whenever Derick used perfect grammer that it wasn't a good thing. Atticus quickly slung the camera back around and discovered a crack in the scope lens and took them off to inspect the zoom lens which were okay. "This day has gone from bad to worse" Atticus signed remembering the scratches from somebody tripping him earlier on and losing his shades as well.

As the two argue, the door to the room creaks open quietly. Sounds of tiny hooves follow and a young voice calls, "Uncle Crimson?"
Turning to it would reveal a young boy peering around the edge of the door. He couldn't have been any older than 5 or 6, dressed in a red coat, black pants, and a pair of small black gloves. He has bright and fiery red hair that falls maybe an inch or so above his shoulders and droops in his large, bespectacled gold eyes. He has a pokemon with him, an equally young deerling that seems to have a deep crimson flower on its head instead of the standard yellow. The rest of its fur was colored orange to reflect the autumn season.
The boy notices looks between Atticus and Derik, noting that neither one of them were the tall, red-suited man he was looking for, "Sorry..." he apologizes for bothering them but continues, "Have you seen my uncle? I can't find him."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down