Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 5 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 5 Offshaychusmall

Clue: Shaychu Edition

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clue: Shaychu Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Clue: Shaychu Edition

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 pm

((the lady in blue is Ms. Lazuli... but shes running around the hallways right now 'freaking out'. atticus has also been abducted somewhere i guess, idk))

The scene is indeed quite horrific. Stark stands frozen where he'd first caught sight of the murder scene, his eyes wide and frightened. The idea of killing another was unfathomable to him, being the proper gentleman that he was, and so seeing the nature of Mr. Neils' sudden death struck him hard. Perhaps even to the point of making him sick judging by the way he held his hand over his mouth and nose... but that could also be due to shock...

Malkoff doesn't seem to be affected the same way as Stark by the murder. However... he does seem to be affected by something as he stumbles backward a few steps to brace against the wall while Miles holds to him.
The young boy has his arms wrapped tightly around his uncle's neck, resting his head against his shoulder and slowly succumbing to sleep.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:04 pm

" You go help miss Violet, I'm going to go check out the crime scene. I'll meet you back here soon.", his and umbreon's look change to somber as they walk forward and kneel next to Mr.Neils. Kacey pulls out a handkerchief and mops off the blood staining Mr.Neils' skin and the surrounding blood. " No one touch the body. We don't want any extra fingerprints, am I right?", Kacey questions, discarding the handkerchief. All nod except Malkoff, making Kacey slightly suspicious. Kacey asks Derick and Bisharp to watch the scene while he has a look around. Kacey thinks he nods and Kacey walks off to investigate anything suspicious. Kacey sees a bloody glove and carefully picks it up, securing it in a bag, saving it for evidence. He also finds a stray pokeball, and a shadow darting down a hall. He presses the button on the pokeball and a frantic Xatu darts down the hall, Umbreon and Kacey quickly in pursuit. Xatu leads Kacey and Umbreon to Atticus. " Woh woh woh! What happened?!" Kacey runs over, removes the blindfold and Umbreon bites the vines away.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Spoiler:

"Someone should call the police!" one of the other guests shrieks, seemingly finally having found their voice from the initial shock of finding their host dead on the floor, "Police or forensics or something!"
Many others nod and murmur in agreement but only one seems to act... Until, that is, a meek-looking and petite woman dressed all in an elegant lavender color pulls out her similarly colored phone. Mrs. Lilac had followed Mia when she got up from the table, her own curiosity and intuition too strong to ignore. And now...
She dials her phone quickly despite a trembling hand and lifts it to her ear. Her speech is mumbling and fast in her nervousness as she speaks with the person on the other end of the line, but her expression indicates that her message got across well enough.
"Th-thank you..." she sighs after a while of conversation, looking up to the gathered crowd, "They're sending someone now..."

((gogogogo violet :3 ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

(Violet got kidnapped so I made Atticus get kidnapped as well since he is a threat to ???, and Lol my pokeballs are scattered around the mansion? That's just super...)

Xatu could feel Atticus's presence and led them towards him and Atticus is soon freed by a trainer and an umbreon and looks around and discovers he'd been locked in an empty room with no paint or tiles or furniture whatsoever and gets questioned "Oh damn" Atticus thinks since he can't talk and the other guy probably wouldn't understand sign language so when he sees Xatu and Honckrow walk up to Atticus as he smiles and is glad Xatu and Honchkrow are still safe but he'll need to look around for his pokemon and.... his camera! "That's how I'll tell him who did this since it took a flash photo when it was dropped so if he could get the camera and take the film he would be able to pinpoint who did this" Atticus thought still unaware that Mr. Neils was murdered until later on.

(I still don't know who would be ??? so I'll wing it)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:27 pm

((Violet didn't get kidnapped... There is nothing in the posts to indicate she did. She got picked up by her Ampharos and brought to the other humans... O,,o))

Scar brought Violet to the others and whimpered softly as he offered her. He knew she must be scared out of her wits right now, if she was even lucid. He got them to help her as the police soon arrived. The crime scene was cordoned off to allow it to be inspected...

It was about 3 hours later that the body was lifted into a body bag, and said body bag began to be wheeled out past the guests by a man in a long cloak, a tall top hat, and with long silvery hair. Strangely, despite his grim profession... He had a rather wide smile on his face...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5230
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Kacey realizes who he is. " Atticus! I've seen some of your work! Your a great photographer! Can't speak, huh? I'm a bit rusty signing but I should be able to pick up the general idea of what you're saying if you want to communicate but- oh Sorry, forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kacey Black:Pop and Metal singer. Not sure if you've heard of me.", he sends out his Crobat. " Crobat can sense his way around pretty well.". Kacey looks around, noticing there isn't any furniture or much to catch fingerprints on. " Let's see if I can out wit him" Kacey thinks, hoping to catch the bastardo low life shitty face piece of worthlessness criminal who fucked up killed Mr.Neils.

(lol, had to do that)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 am

((ok, seriously you guys. i dont care that you added an NPC [kinda, not really, yes, i do, but meh... you shouldve ran it past me first...] but i do mind that youre trying to pass them off as the killer. im going to tell you flat out 1. you cant do that because right now only I know who the killer is. and 2. youre on COMPLETELY the wrong track with assuming what he/she is like. please stop trying to control the 'killer' ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 pm

(Sorry bout that Espe, I'll type something else in later than. I am just kinda winging it since my character doesn't know Mr. Neils was murdered and... that's pretty much it)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

(Oh, I may have accidentally implied that I thought he was the killer,but I don't. Kacey's last statement meant he wanted to out wit whoever the killer may be, so yes, Kacey thinks the mystery man is a suspect, but not necessarily the killer.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm

((Should I get the jumper cables for this thread? ^^;
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

( heck to the yes.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 pm

((im alive x3 got your hopes up for a moment didnt i? this is only a revival post though. ill try to put up the real thing soon. finals for school are kicking my tail right now so role plays of all kinds take a back burner... *sadness* ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 am

((I'm alive~ I'm alive, oh yeah~ Between the good and bad's where you'll find me, reachin' for heaven!
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:12 pm

(ummmm, is this dead?)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:37 pm

((kinda. i dont have time for it right now but i do want it to continue... patience please ^^; ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

( Sorry, just confirming my thoughts with you)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top