Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Offshaychusmall

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Empty Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay. I read a couple chapters of Ace's fanfic and have been thinking about Kingdom Hearts and said " Hey, a KHRPG may spark more activity, might be fun, and doesn't require much knowledge on Kingdom Hearts to play.", so, why the heck not here is just sort of a rough idea. Post any suggestions you have to the plot....

NOTE!!!: This may or may not have Pokemon/Beyblade/Gotcha Force/Bakugan connections. If it is requested for Pokemon charms, helpers, friends, weapons, etc, I will put them in. If not.... I still may put them in IDK.

So.......

Sora, Riku, Kairi, an others are long gone. Mickey an Minnie have selected Prince Myu to rule over his land. He is the son of Mickey and probably about 24. He is a good ruler, but Heartless are still a problem. Though Organization 13 is long gone, Heartless keep popping up. They seem to be evolving from their primitive state and forming their own armies. To make matters worse, a new generation of creatures called Neos are rising. They are formed by hatred and depression absorbed and condensed. But, hope has come with yet more new beings called Extras. Those are all of the hearts, released by the heartless, mixed with joy and hope. They have formed and have helped fight off the heartless. More remains a mystery. Like one big thing-How is it possible Namine is still alive an looks just like she did when she was in Castle Oblivion? No one has found the answer, will it be you? New worlds have formed as well. But, mystery also lies around a new group: The Alphas. They are the last known people to hold the secret to the Corridor of Shadows. It is undetermined whether they are good or bad.( hint hint, my character will be an Alpha.).Many new keyblades and a new type of weapon, called Sabers, have emerged from what seems like nothing. Also, weapons that take all shapes and sizes, called Perks have appeared. Some-most are Pokemon based as well. As the world remains a mystery, new worlds have emerged. Items that boost power and hold special abilities, named Holorows, have caught the eye of the good an bad of this dimension. What will happen as the new weilders and warriors(us) emerge? RP to find out!

Worlds!(Specific parts of the world added later)

Tropical Island( Lilo & stitch)
Run-down Castle of Naught(Big Alpha hang out. Old hideout for Organization 13)
Radiant Garden(Original world)
Twilight Town(Original world)
Castle Oblivion(Rumored to be an Alpha hangout. Shrouded in Mystery.)
Dragon Land(Mulan)
Neverland(Peter Pan)
Arabia(Aladin)
African Prides( Lion King)
Viridian City(Pokemon)
Castelia City(Pokemon)
Oreburgh Town(Pokemon)
Whirl Islands(Pokemon)
Ekrutik City(Pokemon)
Distortion World(Pokemon)
(More pokemon worlds to come)
Atlas Realm(My world)
Altitude View(My world)
Cyber Paranoids( Tron)
Cartoon Wasteland(Epic Mickey)
The world that never was( Original world)
Jungle Island( Tarzan)
Halloween Town(The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Luminous Burrows(My World)
Anguish Row(My World. Similar to Radiant Garden)
Wonderland( Alice and Wonderland)
Disney Castle( Original World)
Treetops( My world)
Beauty and the Beast( Couldn't think of the world name)
Under the Sea( Little Mermaid)
( Wow! That was a lot! Possibly more to come too)

Transportation:
Light Cycle
Gummy Ship
Corridor of Shadows
Gate of Light( Similar to corridor of shadows)
Memory Cards( Can transport you anywhere you have already been. I will approve certain people to have them)
GuumiCycle
Meta Wings

Charms:( Summoning items that charcaters may collect and obtain): None found in the RPG so none here.( They must be Disney, Pokemon, Bakugan,Gotcha Force, or Beyblade related)

Holorows:
Looking Glass Shard
Ho-Oh Feather
Whirl Island Foam
Final Rose Petal
Pixie Dust
Silver Bell
Fallen Arm Brace( My Character starts with it, but may be given to someone)
more to come

You can create your own keyblade/saber/perk/charm. Suggestions are welcome.

Character format.....

Name
Bio
Weapon(Keyblade/Saber/Perk)
Weapon Appearence
Character appearence
Any other useful info

Sorry for the Shuppa long discription thingy
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5150
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay

Post by Ace Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:28 am

(Lol nobody was active so I stopped since if I was posting it nobody would've been reading it, and it's Beast Castle you're thinking of)

Name: Ashton Flamestin
Personality: Likes to be alone at most times and doesn't usually associate with people
Bio: Mysterious, he has traveled a few worlds by the Corridors of Darkness but has never encountered others as to keep his mysterious abilities a secret. He doesn't remember a lot about himself but suspects it must've been pretty bad as to forget it
Weapon(Keyblade/Saber/Perk): Gun
Weapon Appearence: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay Fire-arm-gun-image-31000
Character appearence: Flaming Red hair like Organization's XIII Axel's except looks more like a fire like Chili's from pokemon, wears an organization cloak to disguise himself as to not be recognized by anyone but wearing one now is more dangerous than useful since everybody knows the organization is gone they'll suspect him of being a 15th member
Any other useful info: From Twilight Town, he hangs out in the tunnels because usually nobody is their. They are either in town or at the clock tower so Ashton finds this a perfect opportunity to get away from it all, has only two types of bullets on him, Regular Steel Bullets, and Flaming Iron Bullets (Elemental bullets like spells, either use as a flamethrower or shoots fireballs). Only has one other weapon with him when bullets run out (They recharge but it takes a while) and that is a 7 inch dagger which only helps in hand to hand combat.

Last edited by Ace on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:26 am

Sorry for ditching the bey blade rp, This caught my eye and it seems like a good idea.

Name: John Smith
Personality: Prefers the quiet and calm but doesn't mind a crowd
Bio: Originally very trusting but someone abused this trust. Now he is very carful to trust others. Upon discovery of his keyblade and the abilities that follow, He set out to find what his purpose in life was.
Weapon: Kingdom Hearts Roleplay 2704490877_09727569fc_o
Character apperance: Golden blond hair( based off of Cass's hair.) and this is close to what he wares.Kingdom Hearts Roleplay TennantANNAN_468x382 except the inner brown jacket is blue.
Other useful info: His world and it's name were erased by the heartless so he moved on. He is currently in Radiant Gardens. He is more of a drifter, he is trying to find a reason to fight.
( Hope this is okay, couldn't think of a world so I had gabriel leave it.) If you want me to change something let me know.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5401
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Ace, If you read the whole description, it tells you a saber is a sword like branch of a keyblade and perks are weapons that can be a gun, sword, or other weapon. Most are Pokemon based.(Ex: Armor Hammer(based off Bagon) Acceleration Claw( based off Scizor)). See my point? There are a whole bunch of other new things I put in like the Neos,Extras, and Alphas. Welcome to the RP,too! Glad to have you both! If you can get a female to join, I think it would be good for some random reason. Maybe Kass or Espe?

Anyway, my character.

Name: Nakobe( Ne-koe-bay) Scarlet
Personality: Absent minded(sorta like Luna from Harry potter), loner but is a good friend, helpful, kind, sweet, sorta emo
Bio: Joined the Alphas and is rumered to be a co-leader. He uses the corridors of darkness but keeps a hidden gummicycle stored in Castle Oblivion. He hops between the abandoned castle, Castle Oblivion, Traverse Town, and Twilight town. Is secretly friends with Namine but she told him not to tell anyone about her. He fights heartless, trying to make a name for himself. He came across the Fallen Arm Brace when a 40 foot tall mysterious heartless appeared and gave it to hime. It is made of some foreign, unknown metal, with " The Fallen", etched in in black. Wears it on his wrist.
Weapon: Keyblade named Death Wish
Weapon appearence: Black with a white handle, shaped like a pen. The hilt is wrapped with white bandages and it has a 3 foot long blade. The end is a 9 point black star thing The hilt has black spikes piercing out randomly. Greatt for magic purposes.
Character appearence: Silver color hair that's shoulder length. Two, long strands in the front that hangs over each shoulder. Electric Purple eyes. Electric blue button up with black hood, usually up. Black, japanese shorts, similar to Sora's. Black combat boots with silver studs. Black fingerless gloves with electric blue waves. Wears black emo triangles(like Axel), under his eyes. Carries his keyblade across the back of his waist. Pale skin with a white skull clip in his hair( like Sora's pumpkin one).
No other useful info.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 pm

The RP Will Now Begin!!!!!!!!!

Nakobe strolls down the street of Traverse town. His hands are placed behind his head and he hums softly. He looks at the bright buildings and the children, laughing and playing. He smiles and stops in a small cafe for a cup of coffee. The nice lady pours him a cup of coffee, smiling. Most people see him as a shady, outcast. Though he was an outcast, Nakobe Scarlet was a kind, innocent person. He was 16 and enjoyed walking through Traverse Town. " Thank you, ma'am.", Nakobe says softly. He hand her. 30 munny, 20 extra than for the actually price. " Thank you.", Nakobe just nods, taking a sip as the lady walks off smiling brightly.

After finishing his coffee, he suddenly hears screams. " Sounds like it's comin' from District two!", one man shouted. Calling out Death Wish, Nakobe nodded." I'm on it.", he backed into his corridor of shadows and soon appeared in district two. A whole bunch of shadows, soldiers, and those big summo things were surrounding 3 children. Nakobe jumped in the air, holding Death Wish in both hands. He swung it back and shouted " Hey Fatso!", before slashing Death Wish through the Summo's head. He burst and Nakobe collected plenty of munny. He proceeded to cut and bash through the ever re-spawning army of heartless. Nakobe went from level 5 to level 6 ( Levels can exceed 100, just FYI). He safely guided the ever grateful children back to their parents. One father stepped up and held out a charm," This has been in our family for a few years. We think someone like you will put it to good use. I'm sure me and the other citizens will see you soon.",. " Hooray!", the collective shouted ended the scene.

Nakobe obtained The Helix Charm( Kabutops)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

(Forgot some of the ingame place names, also doesn't socialize so I'll post the names of the people here. Hayner, Pence, Ollete, Seifer, Vivi, Fuu, and Rai)

Ashton walked around Twilight Town's Tunnel systems to the other side of the Town avoiding the train which always has people riding and looked around seeing few people there as always. "I'll just watch the sun set" he figured as to not be distracted by anyone as he pulled on his hood and started walking towards the hill people just glared at him some even took their children inside thinking he was going to wreck havok but he doesn't fight unless it's nessacary which would be as soon as he got to the top of the hill where people sat to stare out into this world. "Hey no trespassing unless you wanna spar with all four of us" ??? yells at three others as they each are holding Struggle clubs as only one of the others seems to know what he is doing as the girl drops the club and stands on the side line and soon the other boy who knows nothing of sparring joins her. "Strength is indeed in numbers unless everyone doesn't do their part" Ashton said walking towards the four vs one group "Hayner, who is that?" the girl ask as the leader of the other group says "The Cloaked Man?" as they started to surround him and Hayner ran back to his friends "We can beat him easily" the gang says as Ashton laughs "Oh no I'm surrounded what'll I ever do?" as from his cloak sleeves two guns slide out into one in each hand.

Information: Defeat Seifer, Fuu, Rai, and Vivi

^Game reference if nobody knows, no blood will be shed even though I'm using a gun

"Ready or not Destiny is going to render me the victor" Ashton said as Seifer pointed the club towards his face "I don't feel like cooperating with destiny" and with that every started swinging their clubs at Ashton but he jumped through the Corridor of darkness right before they impacted "Where'd ya go, y'know?" Rai said as Atticus appeared behind him and kicked his club out of his hand and Ashton pistol whipped Rai before jumping inside another vortex. "This kid is pretty good...." Hayner said staring at Ashton defy physics and such. "Seifer get him good y'know?" as Rai held his face in pain and stood on the sidelines as Seifer picked up the second club. Ashton than started attacking Fuu trying not to use his bullets but shot one out and knocked Fuu's club out of her hand and tripped her as well. "Two more left now" Ashton said as Fuu and Rai stared at each other "Who was this guy?" as Ashton continued to fight Vivi and Seifer. "Think it's time to turn up the heat" Ashton said before doing a backflip which was a big mistake since his hood came off and showed everybody his face. "Take this!" he said pressing the trigger and making a flamethrower out of his pistol and scaring the others away "We'll have a rematch!" Seifer cried as Ashton ran from Hayner and his gang and covered his face with the hood. "That's why you don't talk to people!" Ashton yelled at himself for forgetting and possibly might have to leave the world all entirely.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Nakobe stands on the roof of the train station, watching Ashton easily annihilate those bullies. Nakobe let's out a short breath of air, as a mocking laugh. " What idiots.", he muttered and spit off the roof. Nakobe smiled though, realizing what a talent he had discovered. He jumped down from the roof and walked over to Ashton. He seemed to almost float as he walked. He took down his hood to show his pale skin, the rest of his hair, his skull clip, eyes, and black triangles. " Hello. I don't tell many people this, but I'm Nakobe. I can't tell you my last name, for I might be cruelly ridiculed. But the point stays the same. I'm looking for someone like you. Someone I can really count on as a friend. So-", he was cut off by a rumbling sound behind him. A whole bunch of soldiers, ice summos, fire summos, and those weird ghost things I forget the name of, spurted out of shadows in the ground. " Guess there isn't any more time for my wuestion, huh?",. Nakobe grabbed Death Wish and put the other hand on his new charm, clipped to his belt. " What do you say we cooperate? Make this matter easy?",.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Ashton was running and almost to the train station cut off by a strange guy, " Hello. I don't tell many people this, but I'm Nakobe. I can't tell you my last name, for I might be cruelly ridiculed. But the point stays the same. I'm looking for someone like you. Someone I can really count on as a friend. So-", he was cut off by a rumbling sound behind him. A whole bunch of soldiers, ice summos, fire summos, and those weird ghost things I forget the name of as well, spurted out of shadows in the ground. " Guess there isn't any more time for my wuestion, huh?",. Nakobe grabbed Death Wish and put the other hand on his new charm, clipped to his belt. " What do you say we cooperate? Make this matter easy?" he said as Ashton already had both pistols out and loaded with his flaming bullets "One step ahead of you" as he started for the Ice summons as they were weak against Fire spells/attacks. Staring over to Nakobe he saw he held a keyblade!? "You're the next keyblade master in training!?" Ashton shouted still having his hood cover his face while shooting at the heartlesses surrounding them.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Wrote a nice sized response introducing my character. I clicked to post it and the it asked me to enter my log in info. Everything I wrote was gone. I will post again tomorrow. ( Also your pokemon order is ready.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Are you sure it's gone, cause I can see it. And yes, I should be able to trade on black and white tomorrow.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I meant the first actually Rp post . Sorry forgot the character intro was up there.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Oh, aww sorry.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:47 pm

John Arrived at Twilight Town, the next stop in his travels to find himeself. He was talking with a group of locals when he sensed that something was wrong. He felt a tremor run through him. He took off towards the location of the mysterious feeling. He lept from roof top to roof top until he arrived. The feeling was caused by a swarm of creatures bubbling up from a mass of shadows. John was about to take action when he looked farther down and saw two people on the opposite side of the swarm. His eyes widened when he saw that one of them wielded a keyblade and the other wielded twin guns. He knew that they would be able to handle it. He left and began wandering the streets. He was looking for anything here that was out of the ordinary. John's could still feel that weird sensation he felt earlier. He rounded the corner and found himself alone. As he waked he noticed that the light was diming. He new something was up because it should still be daylight outside. He walked until it was dark, which was only five minutes after he noticed the light diming. He bristled and his muscles tensed up in preperation for the coming battle. Then from behind him a he heard a voice. " Mister why did it get dark so fast?" John turned around and saw a little girl standing there. He said " Little girl you need to get out of here now." Before the girl could move a giant shadow appeared behind her. It grabbed her and helf her in front of it to use as a shield. John took a step back and said " So thats how this is going to happen." John summoned Rapture and pointed it at the creature. " I will only give you one warning. Let the girl go or I will destroy you." The creature did not move, it just glared at John. He disappeared and in a flash sliced Rapture through the creatures head and down it's back. " I don't give second chances." The shadow creature disolved and the little girl fell to the ground. John walked over to the girl and with a sincer look asked " Are you okay ?" The girl looked up and said " Yes" and then with a snarl that showed all of her pointed teeth added " But you won't be." She said "You can't kill me, Im just a little girl." John's eyes narrowed and he sliced Rapture through the girl horizontaly. The dying creature said with a gasp " But I am a little girl. How could you..." John looked down at her and said " You aren't a little girl. You are a murderous beast." The girl said " But thats not fair."The body disolved and John walked away looking at the ground. He said to himself " Life is like that."
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 pm

((can i still join this?))

Spoiler:
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8842
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

( Lol of course you can join Espe ^.^)

" Yup. Nekobe Scarlet:Keyblade Wielder in training. I may even have a keyblade for you if you prove your worth.", Nekobe quickly shows a sly grin before charging into a group of soldiers, swinging Death Wish in front of him, slowly but surely, killing the soldier group. A couple of the giant fire heartles started waddling towards him. " Go! Gravity!", a burst of purple energy flew out of Death Wish, pinnning them to the ground. " Go! Kabutops! Finish them off!". Kabutops obeyed, jumping out of the charm and dashing towards the two helpless heartless. Nakobe then ran over to the ghost, hoping he wouldn't be over powered.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top