Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 6 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 6 Offshaychusmall

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 pm

I thought you made yourself evolve

'Right' Ace said still thinking about the ghost. They Received the Package but Ace couldn't carry it with his paws so Bruce took it. They walked up the ladder and down the main road. They saw the Kecleon Brothers wave, some kids (still talking bout pokemon) playing a game of soccer ,(had to make up a hot spring since i can't seem to find one on the game) and some pokemon relaxing at the
HootHoot Hotel's Hot Spring. 'Wait Bruce, isn't that Eclipse in the Hot Spring?' Ace asked Bruce.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8003
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Weavile Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:29 pm

((its just called the Hot Springs, you reach it through Waterfall cave))

Eclipse let out a relaxing sigh. She was at least clean and ready to go, but it was so nice in the spring. Looking at her surroundings she saw an Eevee and Riolu, whom she assumed was on the same team.
"The Legendary Elemental Protectors eh? Dont seem too tough at all. I think they just got lucky so far." She thought to herself, wanting to scoff at their childlike behavior. Of course, Riolu was already considered a baby Pokemon, and Eevees had the repuation of being naive. "Hmm, off to another mission so soon? The village children hold them in such high esteem. I guess cause they are only children themselves..." She laughed and sunk deeper into the waters so only her head was left out. Closing her eyes in a relaxing mannor, she pretended they were far far away as she thought about her next mission.

"Absol and Steel Valley. I smell something more valuable then just regular treasure."
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5938
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Wow so mean -_- can't you guys pretend to be nicer lol or not your choice

Espeon wrote: Fizz leans in to whisper to Alex, "Is he coming with us? I thought he had his own mission." he wasn't sure if he wanted the eevee along or not. Ace seemed a little too hyperactive to get along with for the piplup.

DarkHeart wrote:((ohmygod its so intense. what decision will she make?))

Alex makes a face like this ( :\ ) and looks at Ace. "I don't know.. this might just be a good experience for Storm to do this mission alone.. although you have a bit more experience than us.. hm.. Okay fine, whatever. You can come along.. just.. we're a bit of a fast moving, strong team. Just don't slow us down ^^"

Weavile wrote:She thought to herself, wanting to scoff at their childlike behavior. Of course, Riolu was already considered a baby Pokemon, and Eevees had the repuation of being naive. "Hmm, off to another mission so soon? The village children hold them in such high esteem. I guess cause they are only children themselves..." She laughed and sunk deeper into the waters so only her head was left out. Closing her eyes in a relaxing mannor, she pretended they were far far away as she thought about her next mission.

"Absol and Steel Valley. I smell something more valuable then just regular treasure."

'Oh well she looks to busy to chat' Ace said walking next to Bruce again. Than there it was Foggy Forest. Oh my gosh Ace thought to himself, looking at how dark and foggy it really was. He didn't want to admit he was scared because he thought Bruce might laugh and leave his Team because his leader was afraid of Ghost. 'All right than' Ace said toughly with the equipment in his bag and Bruce carrying the package. 'Ready?' Ace asked his team mate Bruce
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:14 pm

((its the characters, not us. Once I make the character concept I just let it run as the character would do^^))
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:20 pm

i know that but still all the characters seem to have similar personalities
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 pm

((I donno, you can always walk up to Eclipse, but until she respects you there will be some attitude. She is a neutral character, and thats how she rolls))

Eclipse opened her eyes a peek and watched the two walk away rather quickly. With a small giggle, she pulled herself out of the water more and took out her mission paper to read again. It was about time to head off, and hopefully it wouldnt get too dark before she completed it.

((gah, writers block as I make a different topic for my dragon cave stuff lol))
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am

"Yeah Lets go!"Bruce said "Oh Wait hold up!"Bruce walked back to the kecleon shop and bought a roll call orb for $150 ((Sequal price not original xD)). "Just in case we got split up in this dungeon.I heard ghost drag you away and stuff..."He said we lets go!"

((Okay so i have 4850 left))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8157
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:57 am

lol we ended up there and you ran all the way back to town

'Ready' Ace said walking into the forest.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Eclipse started off towards Steel Valley after she had dried off. The sun was starting to go down, but it didnt bother her much. She snickered when she thought of the Riolu and Eevee out in the dark. They were headed to the woods, and ghost Pokemon were said to roam there at night.

"Oh I'm sure I'll hear about it later. A Normal Type and a Fighting Type vs Ghost Types? Ahh, I smell a mission failure. She shook the thought away as she neared Steel Valley's Entrance. There was a Metang knocked out near the sign too. She sniffed at it, wondering how recent the KO was.

Looking out into Steel Valley, she let her ribbon soak up the last few rays of light with her Explorer's Team Badge on the front of it. Hopefully that would show the Absol she was investigating the area, and could perhaps allow for a better encounter. She sat down right at the edge of the valley and looked around, waiting for a sign of something interesting to occur.
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:58 pm

ok heres something interesting occurs. apparantly Weavile made it night time

Absol was looking down into the Valley and saw the Shiny Stunky investigating the area, so she Attacked A magnemite (knocking it out) than kicked the KO pokemon toward the stunky and watched to see what happened.

'Now push that boulder down to stop the stunky' ??? voice said 'Yes master' Absol replied knocking a boulder down into the valley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mean while they were deeper in the woods when Ace realized something 'Bruce. Did the Group Of Parents Happen To Saw Who We Were Supposed To Deliver THis To?' Before they could answera Gastly Flew towards them. 'ShadowBall' Ace yelled launchi it at the Gastly. Gastly than flew away. 'Hah we showed him' Ace said smiling. Than a group of them came out of nowhere, and surrounded them. Ace had only one thing to say 'Oh Crap'.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 pm

"Foresight!"Bruce said he analyzed everyone in the room now i can hit them with my fighting type attacks also my normal ones aswell. "Hey wait they didnt say anything about that at all..."Bruce said He sprinted forward and attacks a gastly with a quick attack and returned back to his position ((I Highly Doubt i KO'd him xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 pm

'I have A bad feeling about this' Ace said standing back to back with Bruce. 'ShadowBall' Ace said finishing off the one Bruce attacked. '1 down only the rest to go' Ace said out loud. 'I think we have to look for a pokemon that is not Ghost or Dark Type' Ace said loudly.

A while Later

(to lazy to estimate so i am saying we leveld twice)

'Wow we finally beat them all' Ace said exhausted. Ace get's an apple and splits it in half (don't ask how lol) and tosses half to Bruce 'There you go Bruce' Ace said than biting into his Apple.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 am

((Well you mentioned you didnt say if it was night or day, and I assumed since I didnt see anyone sleeping dusk had yet to occur, so I made it night for kicks))

Eclipse watched the Absol knock out the little Magnemite then kick it over, perhaps in warning of what would happen to her if she decided to linger. Then she watched the boulder fall down onto the path ahead, again another warning.
Watching the Absol carefully, she noticed it seemed to be moving rather mechanically, like it was being controlled in a way. A tilt of her head, and more examination of how it moved was all she needed to decide that something was wrong in the valley and Absol.

"Oh well, it shouldnt be too difficult if it isnt a ranked mission. She tilted her head back to an upright position, then stood up. Stamping her back legs once, in her own warning, she made eye contact with the Absol, then walked to the boulder. Not blinking once, she put a paw on the large rock and climbed on top of it. Sitting on its top now, she continued to stare down the Absol.

"You know, you are getting in the way of my investigation of this area." She called, lifting her tail slightly and flicking the tip of it.
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:45 am

lol oh well it's night time and it's a valley so you are like in the bottom part of the Valley so it rolled down blocking the regular path, since you jumped on top of the rock and Talked so that is where i will begin, Absol is on the top part of it

Eclipse can't See ??? because it's night time.
Can't tell you who ??? is until you find out

'What is there to investigate little stunky?' Absol yelled back. ??? voice 'Don't let her get any closer.' Absol than ran off deeper into the valley with ???.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Well' Ace said 'we have some options'. '1. Go back to town and asked who we are supposed to deliver this thing to. 2. Keep going like i said and look for a pokemon not Ghost or Dark type.' Ace said Pacing back and forth. 'Bruce what do you think we should do?' Ace asked Shivering after hearing some spooky voices in the forest.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:03 am

Eclipse was about to answer, but Absol ran off ((<.<)). So she shrugged and looked around.
"Well, there is why you tried to stop me, and why you didnt attack me when you clearly dont mind knocking out Steel Types." She mumbled. She would need to find a way to get on top of the valley where Absol was.

She hopped down and started looking around at a way to get to higher ground. There was climbing, but there had to be an easier path. Sighing, she only saw one. It was steep, but would do. Plus it seemed like the only safe place, since a few steel types were also on that path. They must have escaped Absol for now, and the path would do well enough she guessed.

The Pokemon of the area flinched when they saw her, probably from being chased around by Absol. They didnt trust her, but were too frightened to stop and attack. They just cleard a path for her and avoided her eyes. Which to the Stunky, was all well and fine. Saved her time too.

She made it to the top without resistance from the other Pokemon, and looked over to where Absol ran off. This time the Absol wouldnt be able to get away. She needed answers, and it seemed like the only way to get them was to KO Absol.
Weavile
Weavile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:17 am

Absol saw that Stunky again way behind her 'Grr she is quite persistent' ??? 'You can't Let her get anywhere near You-Know-What' Absol Replied back 'I know' than she saw the steel pokemon passing by and had an Idea 'Hey You' She yelled and some Aron 'Ah! Absol Please Don't Hurt Us.' Absol and ??? snickered at their fear 'We won't hurt you if you got take care of that stunky!' The group of Aron Agreed as long as it saved them. The Group of Aron than went Charging toward Eclipse.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:22 pm

"Ah you go back and stuff after five minutes i will use the roll call orb and stuff then..."He said "Five minutes sound good?"

srs case of nothing but speech
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Ace didn't know what Bruce meant but understood the Roll Call Orb. 'Sounds good to me' He said trying to not show any sign of confusion
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:42 am

((is Fizz a loner now since dark left? :/ ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8836
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

I could Be Alex if you want, or you could control both your team mates

Now we would need chansey and santa....
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 pm

(sorry bout the scare. correction. Ill be less active.. WAY less. My Chansey and Santa characters SHOULD be taken from me though, at least)
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8039
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:29 am

Nobody is roleplaying here or the trainer rp much now :x
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top