Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Ace Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Mercury leaving me behind and doing my mission, saving your brother haha, by the way i gave you guys 8 apples before going in the Volcano but Dark rushed alot, also i got burned saving you guys, that's why i was in pain.

Ace awoken in his base 'What? How'd i get here' he said still dizzy,than tried walking down the stairs but the pain came Back 'AH!' he said falling down the stairs. 'Ow' he said reaching the bottom. He kept feeling something burning.... 'THAT's IT!' he yelled realizing he got burned helping Team Storm showing them he could be useful. 'Sigh' he said again realizing he just basically failed them. Walking to the Kitchen he gets a Rawst Berry feeling better.

Writing a note for Bruce Leonidas on the door saying he was gonna train by doing this mission solo (he can still come if he wants too). Writes Team Storm an apology letter saying he felt bad they had to do the rest on their own, sorry for getting burned, Sending 2 apples, giving it to Santa.

The Sneasel And The Buizel. Start

Ace ran through the waterfall and was quickly met by a seel, 'Quick Attack' hitting the seel.

BRB

Last edited by Ace on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8014
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 pm

(Razz)

Alex crouched low, ready to attack a ponyta that was maiking its way toward them. she rolled her eyes "It's taking so long to get here.. " she took a step forward and was right infront of it. She used Bite on the Ponyta, and it started to cringe. "ahha" she continued Biting the ponyta until it fainted.

Alex and Fizz worked together to beat all of the wild pokemon keeping Magby prisoner. Then they approached the shaking Magby "It's okay, your safe now, Magby. We'll take you to your parents." They held out their badges and sent Magby home. "I think we're ready to go back too" Alex said. And Team storm Left the Volcano, completing their first mission.

( :] now that parts done.. )
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8050
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Chatot: Well Done! Well Done! Team Storm
Magmortar: Thanks For Rescuing My Son (he hands them the following)
500 poke, and Charcoal

They also got 30 RP

Chatot: You Still Have A long way to go, also you are tied with Team Elemental Protectors

Leader Boards
Team Elemental Protectors RP: 30 Rank: Normal
Team Storm RP: 30 Rank: Normal
Team Ragnarok RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Gold RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Frostbones RP: 0 Rank: Normal

Chimecho: We Also Got Some New Missions posted

Chimecho flew toward the bulletin board

(need Team Storm to pick another mission and rp the apology letter/package)

Mission Name: So close yet so Farfetch'd (Bronze Rank Required)
Reward: Treasure Box (espeon picks what is inside)
Poke: 500
RP: 50
Description: Wingull took Farfetch'd Celery Stick and he is very depressed, head to Beach Cave and retrieve it. ( Pokemon you expect to see near the beach like krabby, wingull, and others)

Mission Name: This is an Absol-lutely big problem
Reward: Magnet (boost Lighting attacks)
Poke: 425
RP: 40
Description: Absol has been causing trouble for the pokemon trying to cross into steel valley, Steel type pokemon and many others, Take down and Arrest Problem

Mission Name: Rouge Togetic (actual mission from game)
Reward: A Bag of Assorted Berries
Poke:450
RP:35
Description: Togetic has been taking Jewels, So team up with Magnezone and arrest Togetic.

Mission Name: The Haunting Tower
Reward: Dusk Stone
Poke: 400
RP: 35
Description: Haunter has been causing trouble for pokemon in the spirit tower you have to get to haunter by getting though a Ghost type environment make sure you Arrest Haunter

Ace kept using his failure to train.

'Take This Shadowball' Ace Yelled After Blasting yet even more Water Pokemon, they were Scared to fight 'Well? Any One Else Want To Fight?' No One Said a Word 'Fine than i will be on my way Ace said after leveling some levels (was level 9 now level 12)

Running toward Another Chamber He heard a voice, Weavile.

Again? Ace thought, why always my missions?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Alex straightened out beside Fizz, proud they'd finished the mission, and the family was happy. "No prob" Alex said to The Magmortar. She turned to the guild members...

Santa came up to Team Storm " "ve got a letter for ya" He passed them a chunky letter. "Oh thanks" Alex said, opening it.

8 apples rolled out of the envelope .."how'd they all fit in there.. "she wondered, then shook her head. Alex and Fizz red the note. It was from Ace, saying he was sorry they had to do the rest of the mission by themselves. Alex coughed laughter. "ah that kid. It's like we couldn't have gone on without him :p. But i respect that he said that.." She looked to Fizz and smiled. "Okay. I say we go store out items with Kangaskhan (*spcs*) and come back to take a rest. Then we'll pick out our next mission int he morning." They headed out to pokemon square.

(Espi, im sorry if i dont give u chance to say many lines. But if it was liek, one lien things all the time, this would go on forever :p)
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Weavile couldn't move - he'd been completely engulfed by a whole swarm of Tentacool! Exeggcute immediately launched Barrage on the Tentacool, and Larvitar attacked them with Bite. The Tentacool had been beaten, but Weavile was badly injured.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6601
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:10 pm

Last edited by Mercury on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 pm

((dont double post))
((thats ok dark :3 Fizz is sort of the silent type anyway ^^; ))

Fizz nods along as Alex spoke to him. Ace did seem sorry for what he did; it was his own fault he got burned, after all. He should be sorry.
During a break in her talking, he starts glancing over the new missions on the board. So absorbed in looking over the boards he was, Fizz almost didn't notice Alex leaving for pokemon square without him.
He shakes his head, glancing between Alex and the board several times in quick succession. Eventually he simply grabs the nearest notice before jogging after his partner, scooping up the apples from Ace as well.
Mission Name: The Haunting Tower
Reward: Dusk Stone
Poke: 400
RP: 35
Description: Haunter has been causing trouble for pokemon in the spirit tower you have to get to haunter by getting though a Ghost type environment make sure you Arrest Haunter

((just a suggestion here, maybe we could put the missions and things in the first post then simply edit it when there are more/when theyre completed ^^ then we dont have to hunt through the whole thread))

Last edited by Espeon on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8847
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Alex waited as Fizz caught up to her. "what'cha go there?" she says, looking a the paper. Fizz simply flashes it to her. "Oh" she says as she read the mission. "y a i didnt exactly have my eye on that one, but it seems decent.. Okay, ghosties it is." Storm sets off to pokemon square.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm

"Sorry." Fizz apologizes for not looking more carefully at the mission he grabbed.
He follows Alex to pokemon square, depositing the money they found with Persian.

~Persian's Bank Totals~
Elemental Protectors: 4500
Ragnarok: 5000
Storm: 6024
Gold: 5000
Frozen Bones: 5000

He also placed extra items with kangaskhan, keeping five of the apples Ace had given them for the next mission.

~Kangaskhan's Inventory~
Elemental Protectors:
Spoiler:

Ragnarok:
Spoiler:

Storm:
Spoiler:

Gold:
Spoiler:

Frozen Bones:
Spoiler:

"Do we need anything from the kecleons or anyone else before we go?" Fizz asks, turning to Alex.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 am

I put my TM collection from a loto i won
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:50 am

((i dont know the whole thing though, did you list them?))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:41 pm

no lol also how harsh espe i saved you from getting burned (even in rp) he better be sorry...
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 pm

((fizz is not me, hes my /character/. personalities differ greatly.))
((fizz takes time to respect people T-T before that hes kind of a mean character.))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 pm

(:p same with Alex. lol)

Alex shrugged. "Shouldn't hurt to see what they've got in stock."
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 pm

i know it isn't you, what a mean creation you made
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:00 pm

((Sorry 'bout that, my comp is really annoying, and I didn't even know I'd posted ))
Larvitar picked Weavile up, and then headed towards the opening Weavile had seen. The room they entered was spectacular. The walls glistened with water. Suddenly, a cry sounded. There they were!
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 pm

what part of

Description: Sneasel and Buizel Have been causing trouble for treasure town, robbing stores, hurting pokemon, and causing mayhem. Sheriff Magnezone doesn't like it, neither do the other members, take down Sneasel and Buizel in their base in Waterfall Cavern and Arrest them, full of water pokemon

dont you understand merc?

Also Alex and Fizz leveled up bc i said so

Ace dug a hole to try to not let team Frostbones see him enter the next chamber, there they were indeed, Counting their treasure as if kings of england. Hmm ace thought there were two of them and only one of him so he would have to lure and take them down one by one. There was a giant waterfall, gold, and other stuff. Ace used shadowball on the waterfall making it splash sneasel, 'What was that' he said in rage. 'What cha taking bout Sneasel' Buizel said. 'Something is near the waterfall go investigate what it was' Sneasel Demanded. 'Whatever' Buizel Replied before diving into the waterfall. Sneasel was alone, Ace jumped down the balcony and Sneasel said 'Back already Buizel? So was it nothing or....' turning around to see the lone eevee. 'So Eevee? Big fans of ours? Is that Why you snuck in? To get our Autographs?'

Ace Answered every question 'The name's Ace, No I am not, Nope I came to arrest you, I wouldn't ever want an Autograph from you. Shadowball' Hitting Buizel into a Treasure Chest.
'Wow Ace hat power. But nothing compared to this Scratch!' Sneasel Yelled back cutting Ace.
'Ow, Check this out Dig!' Ace said diving in a pile of gold and digging. 'Come back here!' Sneasel said angrily. Going to the spot ace used dig than falling into the hole. 'Grr Sneasel' Said angrily than climb out the hole using his claws to grab the wall, as soon as he got out he saw Ace, 'Quick Attack' They both said running toward each other.

They were both dizzy Ace stumbled and slipped on the gold, Sneasel Ran around aimlessly and fell in the hole again, this time defeated. After Ace snapped out of Confusion he Ate an Apple and An oran Berry feeling good but still knowing the last challenge lied ahead. Buizel was sleeping even though he was supposed to be looking for something or someone near their base.

Will bruce even gonna go help ace on any missions?
Will Ace beat Buizel?
Will Mercury get the point their supposed to be arrested not saved?
Will Team storm ever beat Ace on the leader boards?
Will Team Gold, Ragnarok ever even go on a mission?
Will Any of these Questions be Answered?
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:08 pm

((So Alex I Guess Ace made me go on your team xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8168
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

no i made you on my team...
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:30 pm

U said team storm xD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8168
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:21 pm

i said if you don't mind helping Team storm 0.o but still on my team
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Ace, I've said earlier Sneasel is a relative of Weavile, so we're trying to save him. And what treasure are you talking about? We haven't found any.

Larvitar looked over. It was Ace! Now was their chance to get rid of him once and for all! Larvitar dropped Weavile onto the floor, and grabbed Ace before he could lay a hand on Buizel. Exeggcute wasn't far behind, and attack Ace with Barrage.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 pm

um they are thieves, so their base is in waterfall cavern where the put the stuff the stole...

'Ah!' Ace said after being hit, Than Quickly rolled and Used dig and dug underground, He didn't stop because team Frost Bones might be chasing him but he didn't want to look back.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:56 pm

(confused?)
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 pm

.... i am confused as well by mercury
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top