Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Mercury Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:28 am

Ace, can you stop controlling me please?

Weavile dived deeper, following Ace silently, but closing in every stroke. He noticed the injured Tentacool. Ace had just learned a new move. There he was! Weavile went in for the attack, smashing into Ace with Quick Attack.
Mercury
Mercury

Shaycoins : 6590
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://sites.google.com/site/mercuryshuttle/Home

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team RP (looking one more team, people to join teams and people to play Computer characters))

Post by Ace Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am

sorry but u never roled played so i controlled you but you can't let corphish see you or you would be in trouble with Guild Master Wigglytuff, also it was a river sea pokemon shouldn't be there lol i realized that, also your team Mates split up to stop the other teams missions

Ace got struck and was sinking, even though he could breath he was hurt. Corphish and Remoraid didn't even notice Ace got sneaked attacked by Weavile and kept going down to the bottom. Ace used a Shadow Ball and missed Weavile, Ace than swam fast to try to catch up to his Team Mates.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8003
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Alex nodded, and headed out of the guild. Alex and Fizz made their way to the market and soon found themselves at the Kecleon Brothers shop. "Hi. we'd just like to see what you guys have in stock today"
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8039
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

I changed some ranks to be every pokemon game in the series correct me if i am wrong,

Wigglytuff
Chatot
Bidoof
Sunflora
Loudred
Corphish
Diglett
Dugtrio
Croagunk
Chimecho ( All taken by me )

Chansey = Darkheart

kangaskhan, duskull/persian, and xatu (are being played by Espeon)

Looking for someone to be Santa the Delibird

Leader Boards
Team Elemental Protectors RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Ragnarok RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Storm RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Gold RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Frostbones RP: 0 Rank: Normal

These are the new ranking system
1: Red Rank Get 50 Rescue Points
2: Blue Rank Get 500 Rescue Points
3: Yellow Rank Get 1500 Rescue Points
4: Crystal Rank Get 3000 Rescue Points
5: Silver Rank Get 7500 Rescue Points
6: Gold Rank Get 15000 Rescue Points
7: Ruby Rank Get 30000 Rescue Points
8: Sapphire Rank Get 60000 Rescue Points
9: Emerald Rank Get 120000 Rescue Points
10: Pearl Rank Get 240000 Rescue Points
11: Diamond Rank Get 360000 Rescue Points
12: Platinum Rank Get 480000 Rescue Points
13: Heart Rank Get 600000 Rescue Points
14: Soul Rank Get 760000 Rescue Points
15: Ace Rank Get 1000000 Rescue Points

New missions once you finished yours

Mission Name: the Sneasel, and the Buizel
Reward: Water Stone
Poke: 450
RP: 45
Description: Sneasel and Buizel Have been causing trouble for treasure town, robbing stores, hurting pokemon, and causing mayhem. Sheriff Magnezone doesn't like it, neither do the other members, take down Sneasel and Buizel in their base in Waterfall Cavern and Arrest them, full of water pokemon.

Mission Name: So close yet so Farfetch'd (Bronze Rank Required)
Reward: Treasure Box (espeon picks what is inside)
Poke: 500
RP: 50
Description: Wingull took Farfetch'd Celery Stick and he is very depressed, head to Beach Cave and retrieve it. ( Pokemon you expect to see near the beach like krabby, wingull, and others)

Mission Name: This is an Absol-lutely big problem
Reward: Magnet (boost Lighting attacks)
Poke: 425
RP: 40
Description: Absol has been causing trouble for the pokemon trying to cross into steel valley, Steel type pokemon and many others, Take down and Arrest Problem

Mission Name: Rouge Togetic (actual mission from game)
Reward: A Bag of Assorted Berries
Poke:450
RP:35
Description: Togetic has been taking Jewels, So team up with Magnezone and arrest Togetic.

Mission Name: The Haunting Tower
Reward: Dusk Stone
Poke: 400
RP: 35
Description: Haunter has been causing trouble for pokemon in the spirit tower you have to get to haunter by getting though a Ghost type environment make sure you Arrest Haunter.

Still waiting for Mercury to attack or whatever he's gonna do.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:17 pm

who plays the Kec bro's?
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm

((OO PICK ME xD))
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8157
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Ace, that was because I was sleeping. lol

Weavile nearly laughed when he noticed Remoraid and Corphish didn't notice him. Weavile slashed down at Ace, giving Ace a gash on one of his legs. Not expecting such a quick retaliation, he got hit head on by a Shadow Ball, and was dazed for a second or two. Looking up quickly, Weavile saw that Corphish and Remoraid had disappeared.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 pm

pick you for what silver?

Dark could you be Santa?
And someone could be the Kecleon Brothers
Silver do you want to be Spinda, the one that owns the cafe?

Ace caught up with Remoraid and Corphish 'Look there she is' Corphish said pointing to Chingling. Remoraid Answered back quickly 'Stop! It's Tentacruel Attacking Chingling, Look' remoraid pointed toward Tentacruel and sure enough he was trying to hurt Chingling but she was protected by her bubble shield for now!

Ace getstured for them to do a triple attack like with the tentacool they knew the plan. Ace used Shadowball, Corphish used BubbleBeam, and Remoraid Used PsyBeam. Before Tentacruel could turn around he got struck by this triple combo and was really mad.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 pm

sure :p
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Silver great you own Spinda's underground Cafe Very Happy and you work along side Wynaut and Wobbefet

I change it to Silver the Spinda's Underground Cafe

Not even gonna control the rest of your team huh Mercury?

Tentacruel used smokescreen so Ace's team couldn't see. Than without warning Corhish got struck with a Poison Sting. Than Ace used Shadow ball to clear some of the Smoke away and he saw Tentacruel lunging toward him and dodge it and used Shadowball on Tentacruel and swam rapidly toward Chingling, She was watching the whole thing. Hmm Ace thought of how he could cut the fishing line. Weavile than Struck Ace with fury swipes and Ace than had an idea, he lead Weavile toward the fishing lines and Weavile struck the lines and let Chingling out of that mess, Chingling that recieved a Mask from Ace and quickly put it on. He then noticed Tentacruel knocked out by his team mates Remoraid and Corphish as they returned to the surface.

Corphish says 'Ace that was Amazing, you finished the mission sucessfully'.
Chingling took off her mask and said 'Thanks for rescuing me' Ace answered back 'No problem'. Chingling Replied 'No, really I thought i was a goner Thanks again'. Corphish said time to report the mission a success and Chingling came with them.

Chingling's older Brother Chimecho the guild member thanks Ace and gives him the Reward.

Ace obtained a Defence Scarf and 500 poke.
Ace than took off the red scarfed and wore the new Dark Blue Scarf, Looking good he thought to himself

Ace's team recieved 30 Rescue Points

Leader Boards
Team Elemental Protectors RP: 30 Rank: Normal
Team Ragnarok RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Storm RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Gold RP: 0 Rank: Normal
Team Frostbones RP: 0 Rank: Normal

'Great Job ' replied Chatot 'for a first timer'.
'Thanks..... I think' Ace answered back.
'but you not even close to face what's up ahead go look at the new missions' Chatot said.
'Yes Sir' Ace Saluted as he ran up to the bulletin Board
'Way to go' Chimecho Complemented
'Job well done' Croagunk said
Wow Ace thought after he got alot of complements 'well let's look at the board.' He told himself.

Also these are new Missions

Description: Sneasel and Buizel Have been causing trouble for treasure town, robbing stores, hurting pokemon, and causing mayhem. Sheriff Magnezone doesn't like it, neither do the other members, take down Sneasel and Buizel in their base in Waterfall Cavern and Arrest them, full of water pokemon.

Mission Name: So close yet so Farfetch'd (Bronze Rank Required)
Reward: Treasure Box (espeon picks what is inside)
Poke: 500
RP: 50
Description: Wingull took Farfetch'd Celery Stick and he is very depressed, head to Beach Cave and retrieve it. ( Pokemon you expect to see near the beach like krabby, wingull, and others)

Mission Name: This is an Absol-lutely big problem
Reward: Magnet (boost Lighting attacks)
Poke: 425
RP: 40
Description: Absol has been causing trouble for the pokemon trying to cross into steel valley, Steel type pokemon and many others, Take down and Arrest Problem

Mission Name: Rouge Togetic (actual mission from game)
Reward: A Bag of Assorted Berries
Poke:450
RP:35
Description: Togetic has been taking Jewels, So team up with Magnezone and arrest Togetic.

Mission Name: The Haunting Tower
Reward: Dusk Stone
Poke: 400
RP: 35
Description: Haunter has been causing trouble for pokemon in the spirit tower you have to get to haunter by getting though a Ghost type environment make sure you Arrest Haunter.

Ace thought he couldn't Let Buizel and Sneasel cause more trouble so he wanted to fight them he pick the paper off the wall

Ace than went to drop off the 500 and his Lucky scarf in town.

He dropped 500 poke with persian (persian's Response) bc Duskull had important business to tend too
He also Gave his lucky scarf to Kanghaskan 'Please take good care of it' (need espeon to say what persian and kangashkan say)

While heading there he noticed Alex, and Fizz outside The kecleon's shop 'Hey Team Storm Guess What? I FINISHED MY FIRST MISSION!' Ace said happily and showed them the paper with his next mission. (espeon and Alex say what they want about my mission completion and my new mission).

Last edited by Ace on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Soo whos wobbefet and wynaut?
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:18 pm

i dont know but the cafe is called Silver the Spinda's Underground Cafe dont know if anyone wants to be wobbefet and wynaut
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:36 am

Ace, that's because they weren't doing anything important.

Weavile returned to the surface. Exeggcute mentioned that he'd checked the mission boards, and there was a mission concerning Weavile's brother. Larvitar gave Weavile the details, and the three decided they would go and save Sneasel.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 am

lol save sneasel from being arrested?

that will be the last of controlling other ppl unless they don't catch up

i controlled you also to get the fishing lines cut by making you attack me is that ok 0.o?

still waiting on espeon and alex's reaction on my mission completion Very Happy
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

okay i can play Santa and Chansey.. i guess. And BTW, Quan meant he'd be the Kec bro's. but... XDD quan ud be too silly to play them :p Maybe ill take on Kec bro's too, if ur all okay with that.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 pm

ok here is the list of computer ppl

Kecleon Brothers, Spinda = Silver

Chansey, Santa = Dark

Kangaskan, Xatu, Persian, and Duskull = Espeon

Wigglytuff
Chatot
Bidoof
Sunflora
Loudred
Corphish
Diglett
Dugtrio
Croagunk
Chimecho ( All taken by me )

Need Darkheart and Espeon to rp their reaction >.< said this like 3 times lol
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm

lol.. do we need to congradulate you or soemthing? EESHH

okay okay i see XDD
~

Alex was about to see weather the KEc bro's were awake or not, when Ace came up to team storm. "Oh.. thats great XDD we didnt start ours yet.. " She looked impatiantly at the apparently brain dead Kecleons.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

'WHAT?' Ace said 'How could you not even begin yet look at the Ranking Boards i am on top, i can help you guys if you want me too' my mission can wait until i level some more and this will be training for me'

Alex Accepts or Denies Ace's Offer which one does she pick
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:22 pm

DarkHeart wrote:okay i can play Santa and Chansey.. i guess. And BTW, Quan meant he'd be the Kec bro's. but... XDD quan ud be too silly to play them :p Maybe ill take on Kec bro's too, if ur all okay with that.

I'll take teh purple one u can be the green one xD
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 pm

((ohmygod its so intense. what decision will she make?))

Alex makes a face like this ( :\ ) and looks at Ace. "I don't know.. this might just be a good experience for Storm to do this mission alone.. although you have a bit more experience than us.. hm.. Okay fine, whatever. You can come along.. just.. we're a bit of a fast moving, strong team. Just don't slow us down ^^" ((lol im playing a bit of a tough, mean good guy))

*Ace is now traveling with Team storm on their mission to the Volcano to rescue Magby*

Alex scowled at the Kec bros' "Do you think they're gunna talk, or what?"

((& no thnx, Quan. just be both. I've got two peeps now XDD))
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 pm

The Kecleon Brothers returned to there stand "Oh Hey Customers!I see you met our store protectors!"Said The Purple Kecleon. "Ah yes Welcome What would you like to buy?Orbs and wares or Dungeon Supplies?" Said the completely different green kecleon
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm

>> Alex sighed "Actually we asked what you had in stock for today.. so we wont exactly know what we want, untill we're made aware of what you have.. But If you happen to be carrying a couple of apples, I think that's all we can afford, right now"
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Mission Name: Into the volcano
Reward: Charcoal (boost fire type move power)
Poke:500
RP:30
Description: save baby magby in the volcano full of Fire Types and other types, get magby out the cave safely to his father Magmortar

Ace recalled that's what there mission was and they would be tied for first.
Ace said 'Alright!' and jumped really high saying 'yeah' forgetting that gravity existed 'oh crap' he said as he hit the ground.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

"Ah Yes Brother get the apples please!"
"Yes Brother!"Kecleon Went to the back and got some apples
"We are selling apples for 25 poke each or a big apple for 100 each Which Do You Want?" Kecleon Asked.

Name:Bruce Leonidas
Pokemon you are (no legendary and has to be the first form):Riolu
Appearance:Riolu With A Headband that Says Kick Arse
Team you want to join:Whatever team accepts me :p
Level:(can be high than 10 if you start,i just added this update it later)10 i guess
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Alex rubbed her chin and looked at the treasure bag Fizz held for the team. They didnt have much money. they only started off with $__ (i forget if u told, or idk anyway) "We'll go with about four apples. Normal apples."
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top