Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 7 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 7 Offshaychusmall

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Bibarel Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:27 pm

"Return Makuhita!"Jet said "Thanks!Not So Bad yourself"Jet said catching the pokemoney "i'll look forward for our rematch!" He said grinning "See ya later hopefully"Jet went the opposite way he knew which way Viridian City was But He Wanted to meet up with his Sentret he left her with Callie and wanted to see if he can take Sentret back.
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by HanoHano Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 pm

"Okay.. C'mon guys.."

Justin placed his hands against the walls so he could follow it. After turning one corner, he saw eyes glaring at him.

"GWYAH!!!!!!"
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

((since Callie and Alex are waiting on Jack atm, you can RP finding and walking up to them spin. they arent all that far from where your battle was))

~~~

"You're here to challenge Brawly?! You must go through me first!" a loud voice shouts through the darkness, "I am Leon! A black belt training here at this fighting dojo. My pokemon have trained hard and have the spirit to crush you in battle!"
He goes silent for a few seconds, it's too dark to see but one could almost tell he was posing.
"Machop! Prepare for battle!" he shouts, suddenly a blinding flash of light slices through the darkness, forming into the glowing shape of a machop before disappearing again.
"Maaachop." it growls, sounding confident.
"Chose your combatant!" Leon shouts. His clothes make rustling noises, as if he were posing again.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ah...!! Err.. umm.. My first battle.. g..g..g..oo.. go t..t...tail..lo...o..ow..."

"TAI! TAI!"
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Jet Walked In the same direction he saw a bunch of cool pokemon ((Noo catching since i cant do dat atm -_-)) He Was walking for a few Minutes then he saw some irregular people ((OMG TEAM ROCKET Or the other people xD)) He Walked Up to them and said " Hello There! I am Jet Rey Glad to Meet you!"He said in a mid scary tone -_-...
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 am

Leon laughs, mimiced by his machop, "A puny tailow! Since you are the challenger, I'll let you go first. Machop will crush you regardless!"

~~~

Callie jumps and spins around when tapped on the shoulder, "Wh-who are you?!" she squints at Jet for a second, "Oh it's you Jet!" she smiles, "Sentret missed you."
"Sentret!" the little pokemon squirms from Callie's grip and jumps to Jet Rey, happily hugging her trainer.
"I thought you were going to Hoenn with your dad. Didn't you want to stay there?"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:32 pm

((YEY ACTIVATION))
"Naw It was Boring..."Jet said "Jet HUgged Sentret And gave it a kiss
"Well My Dad Gave me a Makuhita sorta"Jet said"I was using it he told me to Give it back when we went back to kanto he jumped off a copter so i just kept Maku..."
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Are you still excepting trainers?
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Shaycoins : 5785
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:16 pm

((yes i am. i need to make a narrator post again too...ill do that soon ^^; ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Name: Seaa
Age (10 unless youve got a good reason otherwise): 10
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Birth Region: Hoenn
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region:0
Number of Badges Earned in other Regions:0
Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...): PokeCollector
Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab): Trapinch
Personality: Smart with humor
Appearance: Short body build, Blue jeans, Pink T-Shirt with a Black Jacket covering
Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): Oldest in her family of 2. She tends to be a show off to her little brother, but is also protective. She seeks adventure only to help her brother when he is ready.

~Sunny Espeon~
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 am

"Okay taillow, do your stuff.. Use peck on Machop!"

(I never noticed that this rpg was revived O.<)
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:26 am

your SU is PENDING seaa. check the starter list in the first post

~~~

"Ok, that's cool." Callie smiles, "D'you wanna come with me to Viridian, then? I don't think these others are fully awake." she waves her arms in front of Jack, trying to get a reaction from the frozen trainer.

~~~

Taillow squawks happily, diving into the darkness toward machop. His beak glows brightly with white light as he begins pecking the top of machop's head repeatedly.
Machop makes a sweeping motion with his arm and knocks the small bird away, "Karate Chop! Show me your progress!" the trainer orders.
Machop takes careful aim at the darting bird before raising his arm and bringing it down sharply on the taillow.
Taillow stops moving instantly and lays sprawled on the floor, eyes swirling in defeat.
"Ha! I told you we'd overcome! Come back once you've toughened up a bit, kid."

((machop took roughly a 1/5 damage from taillow, taillow took twice its total HP in damage. levels make a difference in this case...))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 pm

okay... i'll change my starter to Slowpoke

now it reads

Name: Seaa
Age (10 unless youve got a good reason otherwise): 10
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Birth Region: Hoenn
Number of Badges Earned in Birth Region:0
Number of Badges Earned in other Regions:0
Title (ex. Bug Catcher, Pokefan, Cool Trainer...): PokeCollector
Starter Choice (this is just for claim, you still have to rp going to the lab): Slowpoke
Personality: Smart with humor
Appearance: Short body build, Blue jeans, Pink T-Shirt with a Black Jacket covering
Bio (doesnt need to be much, just a few sentances about your background): Oldest in her family of 2. She tends to be a show off to her little brother, but is also protective. She seeks adventure only to help her brother when he is ready.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:19 pm

ACCEPTED ^^ you can post going to the lab now
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Seaa woke up bright and early like always, but this morning was different. This morning she would be showing her younger brother how to tend to the house.
"Don't forget to water the plants and make sure that the lawn is mowed every other week." Seaa rambled on and on.
"Sis, I got it just go!" he comanded. Seaa nodded her head and hugged her brother.
"Good bye for now." She stammered.
"Good bye," he said. She smiled at him and took her pack.
In a hurry now, she ran out the door stumbling into the door frame. Trying to make up time she dashed to the lab and peeked in the door.
"Hello?" she called.
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:32 pm

"Oh Cool!I Think I Will Take Up That Offer!"
Jetrey Hugged His Sentret "i Missed You Sooo Much"
Jetrey Looked At the other Fellow Campers "Im Gonna Stay for a while and go Bacj to hoenn to return this Makuhita But its a good time to make a new friend!"Jetrey said "I'll Go Ahead You can stay here with your friends for a while until they recovered from there mental illness!" Jetrey said "Makuhita TO VIRIDIAN!"Makuhita Tackled Jetrey and lifted himself above the ground and ran forward "SLOW DOWN!RIGHT LEFT NO OTHER LEFT NOOOOO!"

"Lets just walk the rest of the way..."
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm

"I'll raise you two." Oak's familiar voice floats from the right. Turning toward the sound, he can be seen seated beside a kadabra and alakazam; all three locked in a game of cards.**
Oak glances up at the trainer Seaa as she enters, "I'll be with you in a moment!"
The kadabra's eyes dart between Oak and the alakazam before drumming her fingers on the table.
Purple aura surrounds a pile of pokemon food beside the alazazam, sliding it into the center, "Ala..."
"I fold. You two settle this." Oak replies, laying his cards down and rising from the table
"Dabra."
"Kazam..." The two pokemon reply simultaneously, continuing the game without Oak.
Oak laughs as he approaches Seaa, "Sorry for the wait. I have your starter right here." he replies, removing a solid red poke ball from his pocket and handing it to Seaa, "As well as your pokedex." he adds, smiling as he hands the pink pokedex to the new trainer, "There is a box on my desk filled with empty capture balls. If you'll follow me, you can take five of them with you." he finishes, walking off toward the center of the lab.
He takes a cardboard box off of one of the desks and holds it out to Seaa.

**Shaychu Forums does not endorse gambling.
~~~

((ill reply with Callie next time))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Alex sighs "we should leave him Razz" she says and Azurill smiles widely.

Then Azurill looked at Jack and the direction he was staring. He jumped up and tugged at Alex's arm, "Zu! Zu!" Alex looked, and gasped.

(Oki, i figured Jack can just be frozen because he sees someone. Only if you agree to it though, Espi. As in, here, we can experience OUR villan)

DarkWink
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8060
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 pm

((ok, ill work up some stats for the encounter when i can scare up some creativity :3 ))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by seaa-swix Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Seaa smiled as she took her Pokemon and the pokedex. Suddenly realizing Prof. Oak had left her standing around gauking, she snapped to attention and followed him to the desk and peered in the box.
"Which ones to take," She mummbled to herself. After a few moments of deciding, she pulled out one regular pokeball, one net ball, one great ball, one timer ball, and one ultra ball.
"There, I'll have more of a varity. Huh?" Seaa turned her attention to her pokemon's ball. It was shaking slightly.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Seaa said as she pushed the center button and a flash burst out of it. Sprawled out infront of her laid a Slowpoke. It slowly turned its head in Seaa's direction.
"Here," Seaa said as she pointed her pokedex at it and scaned.

Across the screen it read:
seaa-swix
seaa-swix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:13 am

"An azurill..." a voice emanates from the area in front of azurill, "Tell me. How does a trainer like you get a pokemon like that as a starter?"
The owner of the voice steps forward, looming over azurill menacingly. His golden blonde hair contrasts with the sleek black of his clothing, which looked to be made of heavy, expensive material. It appears to be a uniform of some kind, bearing a red letter 'R' on the upper right portion of his chest.
He looks to be a trainer as well, the pokeball belt around his waist bearing six poke balls, "Well?" he asks louder, sounding irritated and impatient as he glares at the gathered young trainers with his sharp emerald eyes.

~~~

Slowpoke. The Dopey Pokemon. Although it is slow moving, it is skilled at fishing with its tail. It does not feel pain if its tail is bitten.

Lv. 5
Relaxed
Male
Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Snore
HP: 25
ATK: 12
DEF: 13
SP ATK: 9
SP DEF: 9
SPD: 5

"Sllooooooooow..." he yawns widely, blinking sleepily at his new trainer before standing up on his feet, "Slowpoke."
Oak replaces the box on the desk, "You should be all set to go now. I-"
"Kada!" a commanding voice from across the room. The kadabra motions urgently to Oak's empty chair.
"Good luck, Seaa." he smiles before returning to the table.

Last edited by Espeon on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 am

Alex's eyes pop wide as she takes in the man. He's intimidating, and his belt with the whole team of pokemon is also scary.... At least, to think if you had to battle his WHOLE team.

Alex snatches up Azurill and glares at him. "I got him form the professor. There's no reson why I shouldn't have" she squints her eyes at he man and sticks out her tongue.

DarkWink
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8060
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:39 pm

A dark figure watched the encounter with mild interest. She wasnt too into watching new trainers battle, but it was her job and she did indeed ask for it this time.
The trainer watched as she leaned on a tree in the shade. She was wearing a jet black trench coat that went all the way to her feet, only showing the toes of her military style boots. Her face and eyes were hidden behind a hood, but on further inspection one could see dark hair leading towards silver tips.

The trainer looked at the man with the 'R' on his chest and wanted to laugh. It was only Team Rocket, and they were just petty theives compared to her.
He wants the Azurill from a new trainer? I cant beleive they allow such weak Pokemon even near them. She chuckled slightly and continued to watch with renewed interest. Though if that Azurill beats him, then it might just be a threat. Of course, it will have to do some leveling first...

The trainer slipped a little closer, staying in the shade. It was time to get a front row seat to someone's embarassment. One of her Pokemon was also in the shade, its figure obstructed by the bushes.
"Five coins on the Rocket. Advantage to him for having a full team." She whispered.
"Shiion..." The Pokemon agreed, but seemed more interested in the little Azurill then the trainer was.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5959
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm

He scoffs, "They'll give out anything these days..." he mutters, glancing at the others gathered once again. He notes the brightly colored pokedexes and clean trainer gear.
They're all rookies. Not the trainers I'm looking for and thus not worth my time.
"Fine. Just stay out of my way." he orders, turning to leave.
Callie snaps out of whatever trance she'd been in and yells at him, "Who are you?"
The man turns back, "I'm far too powerful to waste my time with rookies like you. That's all you need to know, at present."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Weavile Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:04 pm

The dark figure scoffs.
"Aww, Rocket Grunt too good for newbies? Well, as weak as they both are I guess new trainers are no challenge."
"Shiiiii..." Her Pokemon watched the Rocket. "Shiiion, ion!"
"Yea, I guess he might be good. Of course our mission today was to find more Pokemon to send back, and perhaps keep for myself."
The Pokemon nodded. It would be more interesting to see the trainer's Pokemon, but both trainer and Pokemon were sure they could find stronger Wild Pokemon.

"Well, if the kid's wont battle the guy I might just thrash them all for being idiots." She laughed and leaned back against the tree. The dark figure looked at the trainers and the Rocket. She honestly hoped they would battle, even just for her amusement.
Heck, I might just thrash them all anyways.
Weavile
Weavile

Shaycoins : 5959
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top