Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 9 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 9 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Ace Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Ace grinned as yet again they won another challenge and looked over to see Dyme and Luna staring intently as Dyme had his hand clenched into a fist and let it go. (I assume he tried to drown us) "The winner is Kereku and Ace!" Blader Dj said as the pictures flashed once again this time pitting Marek and Gabriel against one of the amateur team "Let's see how good these people are" Ace said to Kereku scoping out the potential competitors. "They'll be battling on the Skipping Stone Stage!" he said as I thought that was about basically the same as the Iceberg challenge but didn't really care. "3, 2, 1 Let it Rip!" Blader Dj said as they went and launched their beys "Albatross use the wind to fly from stone to stone, be sure to help Titan as well" Marek said as his bey actually fly and Titan seemed to fly as well "Titan, Random Cannon!" Gabriel said as Ace was curious to what type of a move would that be called. Titan spun quickly even as it was gliding and shot out a cannon but it seemed to be made of Acid? "No don't jump to the next one!" the blader said as it was too late and his Bey was now melted plastic and metal "Holy #@%$ Kereku did you see what I just saw?!" Ace asked as Kereku slowly nodded his head. "Whoa, looks like Gabriel and Marek win again!" Blader Dj said as some people cheered while some others were questioning that move.

"Next is the Waterfall Stage where each team must go up a waterfall and hit a button on the top to win, first member of the team to hit the button wins and both team members will move on to the next round! The Teams are!" he said as pictures flashed once again as Ace though Titan's Cannnon move might be a threat "Dyme and Luna verses Lauren and Taylor!" he said as some other contestants gasped and others laughed "Alright Kereku one of those two teams might be our next opponents so we have to study their every move" Ace said as the teams got ready.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 9 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm

(Lol I would

"What?" Dyme said as Lauren and Taylor snickered at us "But aren't we in the same Organization?" he asked as Luna shrugged "Sometimes this happens, where you test another members strength and your own" she didn't seem to be worried but Dyme knew she was right as Rhiley had told him to defeat the trader Cass "All right!" he said with Aqua Shark in his hand and running up to the waterfall. "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" Blader Dj said as Shark jumped in the water and was swimming pretty good up the waterfall against the current "Yeah Shark keep the pace up!" Dyme said as Lauren snickered "Electric Hawk, Lightning Jolt!" she said as her Hawk glew yellow-golden and everyone's bey got zapped except her's "Now let's see that replay in slow motion shall we?" Taylor said snapping her hands as time unwounded itself and Dyme saw everything about to happen than play again but slower. "Shark, get off the waterfall!" Dyme shouted as Dyme made the Water gush out at an extreme speed knocking Luna's Lunar Owl off and Lauren's Electric Hawk held on for a second but splashed soon afterwards. "Shark use Tsunami Rush to get to the top quick!" Dyme said not liking Time Manipulation nor Lightning against Water.

"Nice try" Taylor said snapping her fingers and the waterfall stopped completly "Now Shark Raging Whirlpool!" Dyme said as Taylor tried sneaking past his bey "How about I just fast forward to the part where I win?" she said as I tried stopping her but was too late. "The winner is... Dyme and Luna!" Blader Dj said as the four of them were confused "Dyme impressive reversing the flow of the waterfall by countering it with Shark's Rapid Flooding Thyphoon!" he said as they were still confused "Fine, that was just a fun battle. But the next time we battle it won't be up a waterfall, and I'll be the winner" Taylor said walking off as Lauren said "Can't you just reverse time to the beginning of the match" but Taylor shook her head and said "Nah besides the only team I see that might benifit us are those two over there" pointing right at Ace and Kereku.

continued later, lol Taylor complexed things with time and stuff
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4964
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 am

Seeker watched the beys climb the waterfall. He wanted to battle more than ever now, but he couldn't with dark leone falling apart. He stood up and walked out. He continued walking untill he reached a bey mecanic building and walked in. "Hello?"Can you fix my bey?"Seeker shouted. "Well let me see your bey"Someone shouted from another room. He handed the bey to the mecanic as she walked in."This will be atough fix come back here tommorrow andmy names Madoka"Madoka said.

Seeker

Shaycoins : 4913
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm

( Sorry about not being here, internet quit a while ago and now it barely works.)
Cass worked as hard as he could to upgrade Leopard but something was wrong. Leopard kept refusing the upgraded parts. The parts would not stay in place, they kept falling off. Cass could not figure out what was happening. He sat back and was almost imediatly startled by a noise. Cass looked behind him and there was his bey spirit Leopard. "The parts don't work because we don't need them to be powerful. It's not about parts and customization. It is about spirit and the ability to rise to the occasion. Together we have defeated many foes and we can continue doing the same as long as we belive in each other." Cass said " Wow I guess you have holding that in for awhile. For a guy that has never said a word you sure had a lot to say. Leopard, thank you, you are absolutley right. Let's you and me go and show the world what we can do." With that Cass picked up the unaltered Leopard and walked out of his little bunker and stepped into the real world. Cass walked down the street thinking of his next move. His elites have turned on him, sure there maybe some who would side with him but the opposing force was to strong. Cass could take the elites one on one but the whole group is stronger than what he had anticipated. Cass was stopped by a voice asking to battle. He turned around and recognized the man. The last time they battled he was with the face hunters and Cass had defeated him. Cass pulled out Dark Leopard and launched at his opponenet. Cass said " Leopard lets show him the power of a true team, Leopard use our ultimate move, Dark Matter Splitter. Cass glowed with energy and then Leopard began glowing as well. Dark energy began swirling around Leopard and began distorting everthing it touched. Leopard flew at his opponent and rotated vertically. Leopard hit Tiger ( we will say that this is his bey's name) along the faceplate. Leopard jumped of of Tiger and raced around back to Cass and lept up to Cass's hand. The blader said " You can't just leave the battle isn't over yet." Cass said darkly " Yes it is." The blader looked down and watched in horror as his bey split in half along the point that Leopard hit. Cass walked away and claimed the 50 points from the battle. Cass turned the corner and warped to the stadium. He sat all the way up at the top and began watchint the tournament unfold.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5409
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Kereku stared at the battle Marek and Gabriel just won. He was scared." A A A Ace? N not to be intimedated, b but I don't want my bey to be well um melted" Kereku gulped and his hands were shaking. But, then he clenched his hands into fists and you could feel the power flowing out of him" Those he treat beys like trash... Shouldn't deserve to own one!!! Ace, I'm not going to lose to the likes of him!" Kereku pulled out his bey tool box( a large breif case that has two levels. when you open, you pill out the top on a long hinge into two and then there is a level below. There is a small compartment holding a preciuos part) " Ace, you customize your bey the way you think would be best and I'll do the same to mine." Kereku notices the small compartment at the bottom" huh?" He pulls out a note that reads
" I know you have been looking for one of these fora very long time and hope you enjoy it in customizing your many different beys. I hope to see you soon!
~ sincerly Dad"
Kereku opened the compartment and pulled out the very rare Mercury fusion wheel( yes this is a real life wheel. Mercury comes with Mercury Anubis bey in real life. But in the rp world, they are just a very rare wheel you can buy) Kereku marveled" Thanks, dad" he whispered staring at the wheel. Kereku change his bey to Mercury Swan GB145 UG
( swan face bolt is a White swan outline on a neon blue background. The energy ring is Solid white overlapping wings. Mercury is mercury but painted neon blue. GB( Gravity Bowl, is Virgo's track). UG(Ultimate Grace is a great stamina tip while also providing signifigant attack. Helps bey in mid air recovery and graceful leaps.) " Ace, it's your turn to customize." The brief case contains all parts except the fusion wheels: Ray, mercury, poison, and counter. all tracks except Rubber and claw. And all tips except JB and MF. ( of course you can also make up parts.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:00 pm

(Kinda too lazy too type how people win but I'll type it anyway)

"Kenta and Benkai lost against Phillip and Alex" Blader DJ said (Made up names for Piranha and Alligator) "Wah!" Kenta cried as Benkai was upset too "If our box of parts didn't fall in we would've won!" he said as Phillip said "You shouldn't rely on different parts but your own strength" as Ace thought "Should I really be changing Spiders parts to help me win, or should I rely on my own power" he said as Black Vortex and Earth Ninja were defeated by Gabriel and Marek. "There is something odd about Gabriel's bey Titan" somebody sitting near us said as Ace asked "What do you mean?" the kid replied "His bey seems to absorbs other beys abilities and call them his own, like that Random Cannon. It shoots out a random move regardless of if it's a blast or defense" he said as I remembered the first round a kid named Mark shot Titan with acid and the next round using it to attack someone else's bey. "If I were you i'd be careful" he said as I nodded and thought if it would be able to steal spider's poison abilities as well. "A A A Ace... I don't want my bey to get melted" Kereku said (Too lazy to copy and paste) "No worries, we just will have to avoid Titan and take Albatross out, then go all out on Titan before it gets a chance to use Random Cannon" Ace said as Kereku was changing parts and he turned to Ace and said "Ace, it's your turn to customize." as Ace grabbed some parts. As one of the Amateur teams defeated the other.

Poison Spider with TS Track (Triple Sword, like Sagittario's except sticks out more like bull and stays in place and doesn't feely move around) , and a D Tip (Dagger, Sharp tip adds stamina and attack and does lots of damage when crashing downwards on it's tip to an opponents bey).

"The next battle will be on Hurricane stadium! The Bladers will battle in an ordinary stadium except the Stadium will be getting drenched by our rain machine and giant fan, all five teams will battle until the last two are standing than they shall battle aboard the Frozen Glacier Stage, which is a giant hunk of Ice with a bowl cut in it all the while the arena tilts side to side depending on the battle" he said as people cheered and Ace said "Kereku, this is one step closer to victory" as they all prepared to launch inside the Hurricane Stadium "This should add some Hurricane Advantage for me" Ace said as Blader Dj said "First three teams to have both team members beys out are eliminated! 3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" as everyone launched there beys inside "Spider! Venomous Toxic Barrage!" Ace said as he tried making some poison armor.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 am

Before the battle started, I heard about the hurricane stadium and changed back to angelo's parts except with the mercury wheel which turned to black and gold stripes. "Angelo's moves will definately help us. Just as we launched, rain pored down." Angelo, Wing Dancer!" I maade a sheild so Ace could make his poison armor. Pirahna and Alligator both charged at Spider with an amaetuer team bringing up the rear. " Arch Hammer!" Angelo knocked out the ametuers and deflected Pirahna and Alligator." The team of Takashi and Osamu are out!" announced blader DJ. Along came Albatross(marek's bey), which was flying and Titan. I shivered. " Angel Feather Storm!". But this was not the move that happened. All the competetors eyes went wide and turned grey except me and Ace's. Gold feathers started falling from the sky and the opposing beys were wobbling. " I'll call this, Golden Feather illusion. Yes! Thank you father!" *clink* *clink* two ameatuer beys. * clink* Alligator. * clink*.... Albatross was out. I smiled and fthings went back to normal but Luna's Owl charged." Ace, I have something to settle with Gabriel that you don't know about yet. Please, just understand and take Luna and Owl and I'll finish Gabriel and Titan. okay?"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:04 am

"Spider Attack Lunar Owl!" Ace said as the quills were getting ready to shoot out as Lunar Owl was glowing immensely "Lunar Eclipse!" she shouted as her bey seemed to radiate a powerful glow and hit Spider into the air "Whoa, is Spider out?" Blader Dj said as Ace shouted "Not yet! Spider Crush Owl!" as Spider came crashing down with it's tip "Ha" she said as Spider was knocked back by the Lunar Eclipse attack and struck Alligator with the tip instead crushing it's facebolt. "You'll pay for that!" he said as Alligator's damage was more significant than he though and collapsed to it's side. "Alligator is out!" Blader Dj said as Luna was trying to knock Spider out
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:12 am

"Shark Raging Whirlpool!" Dyme shouted as he made the rain fall even harder onto the beys in the stadium. "Four Teams are left who will be the next team out" Blader Dj announced as Ace's Spider had just knocked out Alligator "Whoa looks like Spider and Pirannah are trapped in Dyme's Whirlpool!" DJ said as Dyme saw Luna was safe from Ace's Attacks "Go attack somebody else I got these two!" Dyme said as Owl charged away towards Titan and Angelo. "Shark, win this for me!" Dyme shouted as he made the rain fall even harded while the fan was blowing the rain around.
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm

I looked at gabriel" You don't recognize me do you?" he shook his head. " Yah well I'm in a disguise. I'm just the little boy you left crying in the flames when you killed my aunts, uncles, and my Mom!!!" Gabriel's eyes widened" It can't be you, no no your lieing!" I laughed"I'm not. I'm just in a disguise!". I took off my extreme disguise. My hair wasn't at all purple but jet black. It was spiked and mess in the back and in a side bang in the front. My eyes were neon purple instead of electric blue. The black pupils looked like shuriekens. I was now wearing a White button up hoodie jacket with fur on the shoulders. The jacket was open and i had a purple tee shirt underneath. I was wearin black jeans and purple knee high converse. I had a black bandana that covered my mouth and left eye. My skin went from slightly tan to extremly pale." I'm Kereku Jingaro! Son of Rin and Koh! You shall pay for killing my mother!" Gabriel gasped. " Angelo! Heavenly Axe bomb!" Angelo's bit beast appeared. Angelo flew in the air and a glowing white ritual circle appeared behind it. The cfowd watched in awe. The axes stuck out of angelo's spin track. Angelo dove down without being seen, leaving a trail of glowing gold behind it" " Titan! Rand-" Gabriel couldn't finish. *BOOM!* there was a giant puff of white smoke and Titan was in pieces. I picked up Titan's Wind wheel which was the only remaining part. Gabriel was lying on the ground, his face was covered in ash. Blader Dj began " We well I guess the teams of Dyme and Luna and Ace and Kereku are now the only teams left! Time for the finals!" The crowd cheered. I silently took something out of my pocket and showed it to Ace." I'm an agent for the WBBA. Code name Fallen Angel. You can't tell anyone"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:33 pm

(Next shall be the island survivor battle, what fun that'll be)

"Huh?" Ace said shocked that he just defeated Gabriel's Titan bey because he murdered Kereku's Parents but he was an Agent sent by the WBBA "So uh... Okay?" Ace said still not sure of who Kereku really was and if Ace himself was targeted by the WBBA is that why Kereku battled him all those times than partnered up and befriended him? "Uhm.... tell me the truth Kereku, were you sent after me?" Ace asked as Blader Dj announced "The final stage is an Arena made of Solid Ice! The stage won't tip but it might crack or even melt! Dyme, Luna, Kereku, and Ace head over there for the final match!" as Ace still a bit worried "Was it because of my past that he was sent here after me? Or was he really only after Gabriel? Or the both of us and the Dark Nebula?" he asked himself as the got there. "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" Blader Dj said as they all launched "Spider Venomous Toxic Barrage!" Ace shouted as the quills grew out again but Luna laughed "That won't work this time, Owl Shadow Strike!" she said as Owl seemed to disappear than reappear above Spider "Spider Furious Toxic Tornado!" he shouted as he saw Spider created the tornado and deflected Owl from attacking. "Whoa that was close" Ace said as the battle continued. "Ace just used his special move Furious Toxic Tornado! Does this mean victory for him?" Blader dj said as the crowd continued watching intently.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:01 pm

" I'm after the Dark Nebula. I saw you were a strong blader and thought that you could help" I smiled at you" This is what i really look like. " i pause and reveal my left eye" I can destroy a bey's bit beast or amke a bey stronger with the eye. I'll help Spider." I look at Spider and it starts glowing. The wheel turns red and the blades become sharper. The face bolt glows and the picture changes to a black spider on a red web. " Power has increased emmensly" The battle began. I went straight for Luna Luna shouted" Owl Lunar Illusion!" I screamed" Angelo Gold Feather Illusion!" we were locked in a fierce battle
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 pm

Cass watched as Gabriel's bey was destroyed by Angelo. Cass could still feel the darkness in Gabriel. The darkness was tied into Gabriel's life so Cass knew the he was still alive. Cass was surprised about Keraku's revalation about his true self. Cass knew that Keraku could be useful in defeating Rhiley. Gabriel was helped out of the arena by Marek. The two were walking out of the stadium when Cass appeared in front of them. Marek said " Cass, Rhiley has taken control over the elites. We are still loyal to you and will help you defeat Rhiley." Cass said " Good, I knew I could count on you two." Gabriel said " I will be little help without a bey. Keraku destroyed Titan so now I am useless." Cass said "Gabriel, Marek, come back with me to the new HQ and we will take care of everything." Cass warped back to the void and handed Gabriel his new bey. Cass said "Gabriel, Your new bey is Kronos. Kronos was known as the Titan leader. This bey is much stronger than Titan. Kronos has power over time. With your powers he also has control over the other elements." Gabriel took the bey and thanked Cass and walked away to train. Cass then called Marek over and said " Marek Albatros has been modified. Albatross is now Peregrine Falcon, the fastest bird in the world. With your new powers we will overthrow Rhiley and and take the orginization as our own." Marek walked off also to train and Cass sat back thought ( Time and the wind itself are on my side, with this we can't lose.) Cass got up and warped back to the stadium. Cass watched to see what would happen in the tournament.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:39 am

"Spider attack Shark with your Poisonous Quills!" Ace shouted as Shark was struck with a quill but was spinning strongly "Whoa it's Ace vs Dyme, and Luna vs Kereku!" Blader dj said as the crowd was even more pumped up than before "We won't give up even if the odds are against us! Spider Hazing Hurricane!" Ace shouted as everyone battling except Ace was feeling the poison "Now Spider Shoot all your quills out at once!" he said as the fourteen quills shot out and either hit a bey or the arena "I can't see anything with all this Haze!" blader dj said as the crowd was even more anticipated.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 am

"Shark!" Dyme shouted as he couldn't see anything as Luna coughed "Luna here" Dyme said throwing his jacket so she could filter the air "Ace! I've been waiting for a battle like this for a very long time!" Dyme shouted as Shark was Covered in water "Dyme is making a comeback?" Blader Dj said as Dyme coughed a little bit than continued shouting "The poison may sting but I won't let that stop me! Tsunami Rush!" he shouted charging right towards Ace's Spider who didn't have any more quills standing in the way "No Way! Dyme used Ace's own move for his advantage, with the quills out of the way nothing will stop Shark from attack Spider not even his Hurricane "Dyme!" Luna shouted still not being able to breath "Now Shark Finish this with more attacks from Tsunami Rush!" Dyme shouted as Shark started wobbling "What!?" he said as he looked closely and didn't see just one quill sticking out but four "Shark give it everything you got!" Dyme shouted seeing the other quills in Angelo or Owl or the Stadium itself. "I've never seen as much determination in a blader before even when the odds are not in his favor!" Blade Dj said as all the beys had almost reached their limits.
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:44 am

(I'll just say Ryuga awoke during this tournament and other stuff happened that way we can get to the Survivor Island challenge Sooner)

"Impossible!" Ace shouted as some people cheered while Shark attacked with all his might and he saw Angelo was also hit with a quill just like Owl and Shark were. "It's not over yet!" Ace said as everybody looked at him and his eyes glowed red and Ace smiled a very evil smile "Spider Furious Toxic Tornado!" he shouted as Shark was almost immediately knocked into the sky. "Still so much power?" Luna said as she was Ace's next Target "Now crush her bey!" he shouted as Spider was now clashing with Owl "What has gotten into Ace!?" Blader DJ said as Ace continued this mad rampage as his eyes flickered with Redish-Purple to Hazelnut Brown. "Kereku help" he said grabbing his head and falling to his knees. "What is going on?" Blade DJ said as the crowd was curious as well. "Spider!" Ace shouted as Owl fought back hard and Shark came back from falling from the sky and hit Spider knocking it off balance. "Whoa, looks like Shark tried taking Spider out with it but will that work?" Blader Dj said as Dyme seemed to smile and Luna fought with Ace even harder. "Lunar Illusion!" she shouted as Ace's head hurt even mort "They said when your eyes glowed red the true darkness is awakened, but will it stand a match for my Owl?" she said as Owl attacked continuously "Spider Venomous Toxic Barrage!" he said as all the Quills seem to have stuck into Owl "That can't be, you're supposed to be done by now" Luna said in horror as Red-eyed Ace won the battle and said "No Luna, Poison runs through my blood. And it gives me and Spider power why do you think I'm immune to my own Hazing Hurricane? The Poison has done it's job and will continue doing so forever!" and with that Ace fell to the ground laying as Ace and Kereku won the battle but Ace was not himself. Luna seemed terrified of Ace's true dark power but Dyme seemed determined to stop it but seemed to have awakened it. "Kereku I failed you" Ace said in a whisper still on the floor.

to be continued (Lol plot twist again)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:53 am

"Woah! Ace and Kereku have won but at what cost?" I kneeled down to Ace. I saw that some of his skin was turning purple from the overload of poison. Medics were running onto the challenge floor. I shouted" Dont bother, You won't be much help here!" They stopped, looked at me oddly, then walked away. I changed Angelo back to the Heavenly wheel. I put it on my special star launcher and launched it at Ace. But it passed through Ace and immediatly, the poison went away. I caught Angelo deftly and put it back in it's holster. " Ace, I'm switching your wheel from Poison to Desert( the one you got from the bandit guy) until the poison completely passes. I handed spider to you. I took the points for us. I also took the $1,000 dollars in B-pit credit that was a prize as well. I then put Ace's arm around my neck and carry him back to the B-pit.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Seeker walked back to the mecanic's shop and called madoka. He walked up to the desk and she handed him his beyblade. "Thanks"Seeker said. He walked out the door and went back to the tounement. He sat back down an watched with envy. He stood up uncontrollably and pulled out his bey launcher grip and started to pull the ripcord.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

(Lol I didn't suffer from poison but my evil redish-purple eyed self was fighting for control after getting angry at Shark and Dyme)

Ace obtained 1000 Points, and Desert Spider TS D

After carrying Ace inside the shop Kereku went to do some other things. Ace watched and saw a program "After the success of the Aqua tag team challenge I knew the annual Island Survival battle would be a success so sign up now, only the first thousand bladers can get in so don't wait too long or it might be too late!" he said as in the background he saw several screen shots of the Island. (Later and pick a number 1-1000) "I'm going to enter and get stronger" Ace said staring at the Tv screen while Kereku was in his shop analyzing Spider and Angelo. Ace walked out of the store and into the WBBA building "I'd like to sign up for the Survivor Challenge" he said as the lady got out a form and gave it to him.

After like twenty minutes of brutal paper work Ace was sign up as competitor number 124 "Victory will be mine, my wish would be to have my own ultimate battle Stadium!" he shouted into the skies and walked back to Kereku's shop.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Kereku was talking to Madoka about beys and customizations. They went into the back room to fix Spider and Angelo. " Wow! You have a Mercury wheel?!" He smiled" Yah my dad sent it to me recently." We finished the repares and went to the front again. Kereku swore he saw Madoka blush. Kereku handed Ace his Spider back" All fixed." Ace explained the survival battle to him and he ran to the WBBA building. He took the paperwork and hear Tetsuya" Well the little lucky crab is gonna enter the tournament huh Crabby pants? Well the little stupid Crab can make sure he won't win Yus Crab! He will be defeated by the king crab yes-" Kereku interuppted" I can hear you!" Tetsuya was shocked in suprise ans started dancing like an idiot" Crabby spy! Crabby spy! Crabby spy!" He continued while running outside. " WOW!" he muttered in boredom.

!0 minutes after doing paper work he fell asleep. 5 minutes into a dream that had to do with Madoka he got hit off the head with a yard stick and continued paper work for another 30 agonizing minutes

" Competor number 719!" Kereku said in triumph after the agonizing 45 minutes and walked back to Ace
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 am

Seeker went to sign up for the surveral battle.(776)Then he left to battle against some one. He started to walk down the street. He passed tons of buildings but he kept his head down the whole time. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- bey spefics face leone/energy ring leone/fusion wheel dark/spin track145 gear:beylauncher grip

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Dyme was kinda glad he saw Ace's true potential but was was disappointed he lost (Planned with Ace). So when he saw this Survivor battle he though he could redeem himself. "Dyme!" somebody said standing behind him "What?" he said turning around seeing Luna, Lauren, and Taylor "Oh hi, I'm just signing up for the tournament" Dyme said as they all looked at each other "So, Rhiley told you our mission already?" Taylor asked as Dyme pretended to wing it "Yeah, I'll win for sure" as they looked at each other once again "Doji needs us to win this so Ryuga's L-Drago will be risen to full strength again, if we fail he'll loose it" Lauren said as they recapped everything the Dark Nebula was up to and Dyme made mental notes so his cover wasn't blown "We've all entered to make sure the mission is a success" they said as they were already signed up. "Okay, but who would be able to foil our plans?" I asked as Luna said "Ginga, Ace, Kereku, and all those friends of theirs. Make sure to get rid of the weaker bladers that way our search for them will be a synche and we'll all gang up on them to take them out before they'll be able to stop us" Dyme simply nodded and knew that they could indeed be competition but Dyme still couldn't blow his cover until he was able to steal L-Drago then he would reveal his plans to become the number one blader in the world.

Dyme was signed up as 623 for the competition
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:02 pm

(Lol I like how it was in the hundreds and jumped all the way to seven hundreds)

Ace randomly trained with Desert Spider when he saw some people from before in the tournament and eavesdropped hiding behind a tree "Okay so one of the Dark Nebula members, that's us. Must win this tournament in order to help L-Drago one step further into fully awakening?" Rhiley said as Lauren nodded "Yes, by Doji's orders. He also has back up bladers in store incase the elite fails for some reason" she said as Rhiley laughed "Who could oppose the Dark Nebula?" he said sarcastically "Ginga and his friends" Lauren said as Rhiley laughed even harder "Oh really? They only beat those lame excuses for Bladers we call the Elite. But with me it'll be a different story" Rhiley said grabbing his Shadow Raven "Oh you're entering?" Lauren asked as Rhiley replied "Of course, unlike Cass I don't betray the Dark Nebula. He's somewhere in Australia probably living it up, but not for long. Once L-Drago is fully awakened we can take this world by Storm!" he said as Lauren smiled "True, he only sent us because he's either lazy or can't live up to his role as leader. He probably beat Soren by luck, did Dyme dispose of him yet?" Lauren said as Rhiley said "Not yet, I'm tempted to get rid of Cass myself" laughing still as Ace knew Cass was still out there probably seeking revenge still and that there was more of them.

"I have to tell the others" Ace said still was kinda worried but walked away from the tree until he stepped on a branch "What was that?" Rhiley said turning towards the tree "Perhaps it's poor little Cass" Lauren said laughing as Rhiley went around the tree and Ace climbed it "I could've sworn..." he said seeing Ace's shadow but pretended not to notice "So Ace's true power is still lying within him buried deeply but Dyme brought it out by angering Ace right?" Rhiley said as Lauren nodded "I guess so... why?" she asked as Rhiley launched his bey into the tree then hitting Ace knocking him out "Because he's right there" Rhiley said as Lauren was shocked as well "Let's take him back to head quarters" Rhiley said as Lauren made a cloud like vortex and they threw him in there then jumped through.

(To be continued, Oh no they took me hostage. Will the others even notice?)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:25 am

Cass warped right outside of the WBBA building and saw Rhiley and the others throwing Ace into a vortex. Cass sighed "Meh I was to late to stop that from happening." He walked inside the building and found Gabriel and Marek finishing the registration process to enter the Survival Islands tournament. Gabriel said " We just made it so you need to hurry up." Cass started the paperwork and after 15 minutes he finished. Cass said " Number 913." Cass finally found Mark after a couple of hours of searching. Mark said "You again, this time you won't beat me." With that Mark drew his bey and launched it at Cass. Cass launched Leopard and the two beys clashed. King cobra tried to fling Leopard over Cass's head but Leopard dodged the attack. Cass said "Leopard use Dark Wrath." Leopard swirled with dark energies and struck Cobra. Cobra flew back but kept spinning. Cass said " Leopard use Shadow Prowl." Leopard lept up in air and started releasing dark clouds that covered the sky. Leopard landed on the ground and the dark cloudeds fell with him. The darkness created zero visability for the bladers. Mark said "I might not be able to see but you can't see either so this move didn't help you. Cass laughed and said "Ah such a simple mind. Did you really think I would use this move if I didn't have the ability to use it to my advantage." Cass could see perfectly in the darkness. The darkness also filled him and Leopard with strength. Cass watched as Leopard quietly zipped around Cobra and went towards Mark. Cass said "Leopard, strike now." Mark shouted "Cobra get out of there." Cobra moved out of the way but Leopard wasn't going for Cobra. Leopard lept up and slammed Mark in the face and knocked him out. Cass said " Sorry for knocking you out again but you keep getting in my way. The dark cloud lifted and Cass picked up Mark and put him in a dumpster. Cass warped inside the HQ and used the darkness to wrap himself in a disguise. To the anyone else he appeared to be Mark. Cass walked up to Rhiley and the others and asked what was going on. Cass had infiltrated his own orginization and was sitting in on the talk with Ace.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:48 pm

(Oh hail no :evil: I'll never befriend you )

Rhiley contained Ace within a room to try to infiltrate his mind again when some wannabe off the street infiltrated the building "Soren, get rid of this fool" Rhiley said as Soren threw him out into the streets. (LOL Humiliation) Ace looked around after waking up "Great now for yet another test, Soren push Ace to his limits" Rhiley said as Soren simply nodded "I'll push him even further than that" he said walking into the room which was now another illusion of Rhiley's choosing. (The place where Ace fought Doji in that barren field) "What the !@#$" Ace said turning around and seeing some guy there "You! You're making another illusion aren't ya?" Ace said angrily as Soren shook his head "I'm not Rhiley" but Ace thought it was yet another illusion "Sure you're not, and Cass isn't still alive being an evil psychopath trying to kill me and or get revenge for that whooping he got a long time ago. "I'll defeat you and win that Survivor challenge" Ace said getting out his launcher "I like the way you're thinking" Soren said getting out Earth Rhino "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" Ace said as Rhiley watched intently from behind the glass window "While he's here I'll be one step closer to awakening L-Drago and ruling the world" Rhiley said walking away slowly and going towards the planes. (Yeah it'll start alot sooner than I thought apparently)

"Spider Venomous Toxic Barrage!" Ace said as Spider did nothing "Oh !@#$ I forgot, no Poison Wheel no Poison Moves! Why didn't I try this earlier with those amateurs?" Ace said as Soren laughed "Volcano Eruption!" he shouted as Earth Rhino jumped up than back down shaking the ground really hard making Ace lose his footing and falling to his knee as a volcano rised up and Spider was trying to avoid the Lava as it progressed "Spider, damn what moves work with the desert?" Ace said asking himself as he remembered sand, lots and lots of sand. "Try a Sandbased Hurricane Attack!" Ace shouted as indeed instead of Poison, Sand appeared and like Hazing Hurricane it attack the bladers "Ah my eyes!" Soren shouted as the Volcano finally erupted and molten rocks and lava flew everywhere than hit a window which wasn't part of the illusion "There's my exit" Ace said wiping his eyes and grabbing Desert Spider while jumping through the window (Minor cuts), and ran out the building "Damn where are the planes?" Ace said as Soren was on his tail. "This way" some random guy said as Ace kinda had no choice but to follow him and a little while later ended up at the place where the airplanes were going to take off. "Thanks, I'm Ace" Ace said thanking the guy who helped him escape from Soren (Even though Soren still enters the Survivor Island challenge) "I'm Hyouma" he said as they shook hands.

(If we start I'll just say everybody made it to the airport type thing)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top