Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Castiel Michaels Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Cass was coughing as the haze spread through the stadium. He was just about to try a new move when Ace said "I'll battle you when the time is right!" and ran out of the stadium. Cass said "He ran off, well I should help these people." then he yelled " Kangaroo use Dark Vortex." The vortex sucked in all of the haze and cleand the air. Cass picked up Kenta and walked out of the stadium.

He layed Kenta on a bench and walked out of town in search of Ace and the face hunters.
He met up with some face hunters and asked them if they had seen Ace around. They laughed at him and said we won't tell you anything. Then they started to battle, Cass had Kangaroo use Dark Vortex and hunters beys dissapeared inside. he claimed the points from them and walked to the next town where a tournament was going on. Cass joined in search of Ace but couldn't find him. He made it to the finals in the tournament and entereed the final battle. His opponent was used an ice fusion wheel. He used boomerang comet and hit his opponent. Cass had had enough and used his special move, Dark vortex which is a black hole. He dragged his opponent's bey into it and shot it out into a wall. His opponet's bey had stopped and he was declared th winner and recieved 100 points. He heard from a group of guys that there was something happening in the next town. So Cass with a point total of 6000 ( from the groups of face hunters and the random battles heads to the next town.
( I changed my starting points from what 4500 to 5480 because Cass has been battling for awhile in Austrailia to start with and everyone else started higher then 5500.) (Also Dark vortex can suck in a bey or another attack and shoot them out. If he wanted it to the vortex could just suck in the beys and they would be gone for good.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5409
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by indidoge Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Chelsea coughed as the haze seeped through the crowd. she tugged her sweater over her face and started making her way out of the stands. that's disappointing she thinks as she hears Ace say that the two will battle some other time. She coughs again just as she exits the stadium.

Right when she gets outside, she see's the many occupants in the stadium leave aswell, but are talking about that other kid's use of an attack to suck up the poison haze. She shrugs it off and walks home. about halfway there, she is greeted by Axel, one of her three cats. He always seems to know where to find her. "Hey buddy" she says as she picks him up. Chelsea is about three quarters of the way home when she thinks about practicing. Should i just go home and practice, like i always do? Or should I head out into town and find some opponents? She stands on the sidewalk for a while and then places Axel on the ground. "Go home, Axel. i'll be there later." Axel rubs against her leg, then runs off into a bush in the direction of her home. Chelsea then makes her way toward the main part of town to find some opponents for the first time since moving.

(she is in town for a good part of the evening and finds some random face hunters. They challenge her and she wins, gaining 350 BP [5850 + 350 = 6200 BP])
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:57 pm

Apparently Benkai lost and decided to return to base "Hmm Ace said curiously as to why he lost to this new blader. He moved closer to see that apparently a mysterious Blader with a scarf intruded on this Bey Point stealing operation. "Maybe this is what benkai left for, to report a worthy opponent!" Ace said to himself as he managed to avoid being seen by this new blader or Kenta. "Uh Kyoya there seems to be a new blader in town" Ace said than some other facehunters joined in "Yeah he has 37000 points!" "Wait What!? Ace said shocked that he didn't nearly have that much. "Yeah it increased by 50!" another face hunter said.

Ace thought this was his chance to impress Kyoya even more "Don't worry Kyoya, I'll take down this blader and take every single point he has!" Ace said with determination as some others gasped and cheered him on. So Ace ran through town with the other face hunters and discovered him snoozing near the ocean "Hey you, your coming with us to battle!" Ace said thinking is he could survive the Hundred Face Hunters then he might be a formidable opponent.

(will continue later)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:29 pm

[[I do apologize for the last one, never read it properly, I have edited the post. I also forgot to place character file so I've posted that too.]]

Name: Kyoya Tategami
Facebolt: Leone
Energy ring: Leone
Fusion Wheel: Rock
Spin Track: 145
Performance Tip: WB
Personality: Very cocky. Wise but Overrun with power. Determined to complete every task and won't give mercy to anything stood in his way. (Personality will change later on in the RP)
Likes: Beyblading, Defeating opponents for points, The Face-Hunters.
Dislikes: Gingka Hagane, Other People, Losing, Being told what to do.
Bit Beast: Lion Rock Leone
Appearance: Green hair, with blue eyes, and wears a green jacket that looks ripped up. Wears a black t-shirt that's ripped up and ends up to his belly button. Has dark brown gloves with brown pants and dark brown shoes. Also has sharp teeth and huge eyes, with a scar under each of the eyes.
Biography: Refuses to tell, will only tell that he has been with the Face-Hunters for a while.
Side: Bad/Face-Hunter Leader

Kyoya emerged from an abandoned apartment building. He had just woke up from a long relaxing sleep and was pumped for some Beyblading Action. He wandered towards the stadium until he saw the hazed smoke coming from the stadium. So he turned away and walked off. "Guess it's time to move again. Nobody is up to my standard here." He whispered to himself, not realizing someone was listening. A blader named Seth jumped down from a balcony and then was staring Kyoya in the eye. Kyoya immediately drew his bey and they both 'Let It Rip'. Seth lost in a flash. Kyoya chuckled again and walked away from his defeated opponent. He continued walking and then suddenly he heard something fall to the floor with a thud. "Wah?" He said and he looked in the direction of the sound then frowned at the boy sat on the floor. "Hmph. Watch it Kid." Kyoya said to the little boy and walked off. Then he spotted what he had been searching for. A blader he hadn't battled. He approached them then asked them "Are you a blader?" The blader he asked happened to be Chelsea who also was searching for a beybattle. He waited for a reply from this mysterious blader...

Last edited by Kyoya_Tategami on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Shaycoins : 4982
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://kyoyatategami.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 pm

[[confuzzled. and btw, we're on the first episode-ish. so Kyoya isn't friends with Madoka yet O.o]]

As Chelsea gathered the points from the battle she had just won, she smiled. She walked away from the face hunters, and started back home. While passing the stadium, she heard a voice. "Are you a blader?" Chelsea turned slightly to see if they were talking to her. The guy who seemed to have talked was looking straight at her. "Uhm... Yes...?" She said.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Cass ran through the town trying to find some clues as to the distubance in town. While walking down a street a group of kids ran into him. He stood back up to see who it was and recognised them. He knew them as face hunters he had seen picking on a child. They took off past him and he thought he heard one of them crying. He walked a little farther down the street he saw a person talking to a kid. He was surprised to see the young kid was Kenta. He walked up farther and was shocked to see the older kid was Ginga.
Cass walked over to the two of them and found a warm welcome from Kenta. Cass turned to Ginga and they talked about old times.

Cass knew Ginga from a couple years ago. Cass came to America in search of a mentor to improve his battling skills. Ginga had found him wondering down a road in a small town. Ginga and Cass were the same age. Ginga battled him and thought he was a promising battler and they became freinds.Ginga said he had to go and Cass went with him. While they traveled Ginga and Cass had been training together. Cass got to a point after almost a year where he was becoming just as stong as Ginga. They had parted ways when Cass became strong enough to take care of himself and more. Cass had to go back to Australia to fulfill a promise to his family. Before he left he battled Ginga and they tied. Seeing him now had to be a chance. He wanted to talk to him more but he had to try to find the Face hunters. So he Said he would be back and ran off in the direction the hunters ran. He lost the trail so he walked the streets for a while wondering where the hunters went. By luck he saw some Face hunters trying to beat a kid out of all his BP. Cass couldn't stand the hunters so he decided to intervene. He challenged the hunters to a battle even though the odds were five to one. Cass yelled "Kangaroo use boomerang comet!" Kangaroo slammed at intense speeds into all of the beys. They flew over the heads of the hunters. Cass told them to leave and he got 100 points from the battle. Cass was tired from all the searching and hunting so he took a short nap on a bench. ( sorry, it's kind of long) (I edited the Gunga, Cass backstory).

Last edited by blazeking on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 pm

All members of the facehunters were here except for Kyoya who went to do something else, Ace stood in the usual spot where Kyoya would stand to get a good view of this Ginga person. "All right everybody ready? 3!" Ace began the count down "2! 1! Let it rip" All the other facehunters said as Ginga made sure to avoid the Beys by standing still? Ace knew that Kenta and Cass wouldn't intrude in this battle. "Haha" Ace said thinking about how he could take all this guy's points and be the best blader in the city but he didn't expect the kid to pull out his own bey so late in the battle. "Let it rip!" he yelled as bey after bey fell victim to the stranger, Ace was shocked at this kid's power but knew if he tried charging at Ace the bey would be taken out by his Hazing Hurricane.

But he kept having doubts even thought he was powerful this kid took out almost every face hunter (with the exception of the delayed launch). "Pegasus!" he yelled as the bey began to spin around him until every bey stop spinning or was launched back at the facehunters. "that was rather Impressive, Ginga" Ace said jumping off the balcony in front of Ginga "I am the vice leader of this group, my name is Ace" Ace said pulling out his Bey Poison Scorpion "Prepare to lose every point you've got" Ace said grabbing his Launcher grip from his back pocket and string launcher from the other. Ginga grabbed his Bey once more "3, 2, 1! Let it Rip!" They both said in unison.

(To be continued)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Cass was jarred awake by a high pitched whiny voice. With effort he opened his eyes and blinked away the harsh sunlight. He saw Kenta standing beside him and shouting. Kenta said that he went to find Ginga and when he arrived Ginga was gone. I assured him that Ginga hadn't left and that we would go try to find him. They searched up and down the streets and found nothing. On the verge of calling it a night Kenta saw Face hunters taking Ginga inside a run down warehouse. Cass and Kenta ran inside to find Ginga standing in the middle of the room not even moving an inch. They saw beys flying at Giga from every direction. 100 Beys were shooting at him and Ginga didn't even look worried. He sent out Pegasus and qiuckly dispatched all of the beys. The hunters ran away because they had been defeated so easily. Cass saw Ginga staring up at something suspended in the air. He followed Gingas eyes to see Ace. Cass watched as Ace jumped on to the balcony in front of Ginga. Cass could do nothing to help because five remaining Face hunters were keeping him occupied. Cass launched Kangaroo and used boomerang comet to hit his opponets beys. He then followed up with dark vortex to consume them. He won another 100 points from this battle totaling 6200. Knowing that their beys were gone the face hunters took off. Cass could only watch as the battle started with Ginga and Ace saying in unison 3,2,1 let it rip.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:49 am

Kyoya smiles with a slight evil look at Chelsea. "Well...?" He stands straight with his fringe casting a shadow over his eyes as he grinds his pointed fanged teeth. "Are you searching for a battle?" He said loudly just to make his proposal clear to her. As he waited for the answer he slipped his hands behind his back setting up his launcher and placing his bey on. He smiled again and chuckled. Still waiting...
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Chelsea narrowed her eyes at the dude. "I was on my way home, but another battle shouldn't hurt.. But i don't play in unfair manners." She says to the guy, making sure that he's clear on her views. "We can battle for.. 100 points." That's reasonable. Gosh, i hate those point stealing face-hunters who take all the points someones ever gained. Chelsea thinks. She quickly raises her arm over the back of her head and into her knapsack and extracts her launcher. Then takes her Archolve from her pocket and attaches it to the launcher. She then gives the guy THE skeptical look of skepticism. "Ready, then?"

READ THIS>>
Spoiler:
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:25 pm

name: keraku
facebolt: angelo
energy ring: angelo
( is gonna make up fusion wheel and stuff)
fusion wheel: heavenly
spin track: Axe Striker 115
performance tip: screw 25
personality:likes to help others and is cool about most things. loves battling. he is a great blader and loves to make new friends
likes: traveling, blading, eating, rock music, pop music, metal music, walking in the rain
dislike: non-bladers, rap, country music, tomatoes, evil, bullies
bit beast: male angel with blond hair, six golden feathered wings, white, silver and gold robes, and a gold silk bandanna covering it's mouth.
my appereance: purple hair with bangs covering left eye, eyes are electric blue, wears a black, short brimmed fedora with a white silk band, thin rectangle glasses, orange and black striped hoodie, black jeans ripped at the knees, silver bey belt. launcher is red and blackes striped, blue skull painted on side.
biography: had friends but the bullies picked on him. uses music to get away from everything. when the bullies took his friends beys, he and angelo beat and scared the bullies away. many people look up to him
side : good

kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Keraku walked down the street. people from the face hunters and the bey shatter gangs surrounded him"you all wanna battl?" Kereku said slyly "3,2,1" they said " light em up!" i yell as i launch angelo there were loud clashes, a flash of light, and every bey but angelo . " you lost." my point counter that was 6,000 went to 6,115 i smiled and dashed away
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 am

(I agree with the dice system, also wow two new members for an rpg, as well as the start of the second episode now?)

"All right Ginga it's all or nothing!" Ace said as his bey started spewing out fumes, Ginga looked eagerly at the bey "Special Move, Hazing Hurricane!" Ace said as the Hurricane grew larger and the arena wasn't visible "Pegasus get away from the hurricane walls!" Ginga said as Ace interrupted "Hehe nobody has ever escaped my hazing hurricane before!" This proved to be true as Ginga's Bey wasn't seen except by the sounds of the bey's clashing "Hahaha you're in the eye of the hurricane and as we all know there is no escape!" Ace said. "Think again!" Ginga said as everybody there say his bey go up the side of the make shift arena "WHAT!? That's impossible!" Ace said as his bey came back flying downwards "Pegasus Starblast Attack!" he said as his Bey flew into the Eye of the hurricane "Scorpio use full power!" but before that even happaned the eye of the hurricane glowed a bright blue than the hurricane disappeared, Ace's Scorpio stopped spinning and pegasus barely was still spinning.

Ace has lost for a second time "I've failed you Kyoya and with tha he grabbed his bey and left the arena. "His bey should've been the winner by being in the middle of the eye but by ginga knocking his bey out of this balanced state the walls in the eye opened up giving the chance to escape thus him entering the eye once more knocking scorpio into the walls of it's own hurricane and Pegasus taking it's place as to not hit the walls and be knocked out" Ace thought to himself. "I must gain more power! But how would I do that?" Ace said as he continued to walk until he sat on a bench staring out to sea.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 am

Keraku just began walking and stared at the ocean. " i wish i could battle someone." i sigh " that was a challenge
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 am

Kyoya snarls slightly then draws his readied launcher and stands ready. My battles are worth more than 100 points. But just so I can have a battle that is supposed to be good. I will go with 100. He thinks to himself, then snarled a little and shrugged at Chelsea's views then replied sharply "100 Points? Fine. And I'm always ready!" He starts the countdown [[hopefully in unison]] "3,2,1. LET IT RIP!"

Beyblade RPG Info:
Kyoya Tategami - Rock Leone
Current BP: 6600
Origional BP: 5000
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

more facehunters are beating up beys from a group of kids. i pulled out angelo and ripped it as hard as i could "Let it rip!""i smashed through the beys. they barraged angelo, " strike angelo!" angelo then took out five beys. the others moved in. " angelo feather storm" a gold X shaped wind formed around angelo. beys were being tossed left and right. angelo charged and took out all beys except one. This bey was thorn elf JB160 SW. " your not gonna beat me" the blader using elf growled. " your nothing compared to me!" i yelled " Axe Striker spin track activate!" two axe blades that were stuck to the side stuck out of the sides now " these axes can go any angle they want." As angelo grounded into elf, the axes spun. i made a final strike and elf flew and landed, not spinning. As my point counter went up again, i smiled. I know had another 115 points, so i now had 6,300.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Chelsea said [yes, in unison] "3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!" with the guy and Acholve shot form her launcher. Acholve and the other bey, Archolve being white and black and the other being green and yellowy, circled eachother on the pavement. Chelsea made sure that they had been spinning for a while before deciding to make a move. Looks like a defense type bey She thinks. Her attacks may not do too much damage head on, but it may not have the best balance.. She decides to make her first move. "Use Slashing Wind, Archolve!" she says, and her bey complies. Archolve sped up and then jumpped into the air. On it's wy down, it hit the side of the guys bey, but unfortunately did not do much damage. the beys continue to move around eachother. Chelsea decides to wait and see what the other guy can do.. which reminds her that she didn't know his name. So she strikes up conversation. "So. What's your name, anyways?" she says as she watches the beys spin. "Mine's Chelsea. My bey, there, it's my Archolve. You happen to be a good challenge for my bit-beast. i can tell" she says all this while trying to analyze his bey. Not being tricky or anything, but trying to figure out how to win the battle...

[[xD noice signature, Kyoya. O.o]]
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Kyoya pulls at the ripcord with all his strength releasing Rock Leone into the battle. He grins as Chelsea makes her attack. He stares at the bey's moving in sync before he realizes he is being spoken to. "Huh?" he says then realizing what Chelsea had said. "I know who you are Chelsea, I have heard of you. Your supposed to be a good blader. But you don't know who I am?" he says. Then he smiles harshly and then continues what he was saying "You will find out in due time Chelsea. Due time!" He takes in all the air he can and glares at Chelsea before staring at the bey's again. "Leone!" He swipes his arm across one side of his body to the other. "NOW! LION GALE FORCE WALL!" He screams, filling the sky with his booming voice that makes the birds fly off the trees and the bravest men cower. He waits to see Chelsea's next move while grinning the largest grin he ever made.

BeyBlade RPG Info:
Current BP: 6600
Original BP: 5000
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm

Cass ran to Ginga and told what a great job he did in that battle. He watched as Ace walked away slowly out of the warehouse. Ginga said that he and Kenta were going to get some thing to eat and that Cass should join them. Cass said that he would join them later and that he had something to do. He walked out of the warehouse and roamed the street until he came upon a bench. He walked to the bench were he found Ace sitting. He sat down beside Ace and told him that he did really good in the battle with Ginga. He said that he was really strong and more than likely wanted to become stronger. He told him that he could become stronger but not strong enough to beat Ginga. Not as long as he continued down the path he was traveling. He said that the Light would always be strnger than the dark. He said that darkness was inviting and it might offer power. But Darkness always has a downside. Cass said " Over time you will change your ways but it may be to late. He said that would offer him a chance to start his road to redemption early. Cass offered him a part on Team Australia because he would be a great addition to the team. Cass said he noticed the good in Ace and that they could have a future as a team. Cass said " Well I don't want to get to philosophical." So he got up and started to walk away when he stopped and said " It's not to late for redemption so think about my offer at least for awhile anyway. Then Cass waled off leaving Ace sitting there. ( Bam philosophicalness)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Chelsea shruggs at his response. ooooo, scary. Not like he's a joke or anything, but she was just trying to make frindly conversation. Man, people are so touchy. She guesses the guy will tell her his name whenever he damn feels like it. Wasn't like she was going to push the subject. After that little charade, the guy called on his bey, Leone. "NOW! LION GALE FORCE WALL!" And a whicked whilewimd formed around his bey, and sending Chelsea's Archolve off to the side. Chelsea picked up the fact that he said 'wall' and so figured that the special move WAS indeed for defense purposes. "Hold on, Archolve" she told her bit-beast, and it steadied. heading right for it, especially with that gale force wall up, it would be useless. The eye of the storm is always weak, but Archolve only has one way of doing that. Chelsea is puzzled by this move, and then thinks of something. "Archolve! Jump up high! use the winds to your advantage!" Archolve then begins to move against the wind, creating friction, then goes with the wind, using it to cary it into the sky. "Cloud Burst attack!", Chelsea says. Archolve then comes down in the middle of the gale force, shooting bursts of electricity to Leone, then hitting it. Chelsea smiles, seeing that the move worked, but just then, sees that Archolve is beeing carried away from Leone on the tornadoe. the move wasn't centered. Archolve hit too offside, and got caught in the storm.. Chelsea's bey then falls toward her, unspinning, and she catches it in her hand. She then looks at the pavement where leone is still spinning.

Chelsea looks at her bey in her hand and takes out her BP counter and watches it subract 100 points. She looks at the dude whom she just lost to, and shrugs. "Gotta lose sometimes, right? Practice makes perfect." she waits for his bey to cease spinning and return to him. she was going to just walk away, but she decides that, since he bet her and all, they should shake hands or something. So she extends her hand toward him "Good battle" she says.

[[sorry i ended it in that humungo paragraph, and made you only have to use one move to beat me, but, FEEL SPECIAL, because you won. i just kinda wanted to end this off. she's technically not supposed to be able to do much more anyways]]
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:33 am

Kyoya smiles, more kindly this time, and replies "Yes. Better than most battles Chelsea, this one was worth it." Kyoya retrieved his bey as it jumped into his hand, dismantled his launcher and put everything in his pocket. He smiled once again and looked at his feet. "My name is Kyoya, Kyoya Tategami." He looked Chelsea in the eye. "I only tell that to people I like or people who put up a good fight." He turned to walk away then looked at his point count. "Hmm." He then turned back to Chelsea once again. "Maybe I will see you around Chelsea." He turned on his heel and wandered away off into the distance.

Beyblade RPG Info:
Current BP: 6700
Origional BP: 5000

Last edited by Kyoya_Tategami on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 am

Cass came up and was being sarcastic towards Ace about how great he battled even though he lost against his own move. Ace continued to sit there on the bench even though Cass offered to let him join his Australian team and walked away, Even though the light can still shine in the darkest of places darkness would always swallow the light. Likewise where the light is strong the light creates great shadows. Ace then got up and set on on an adventure but probably not towards the light as the darkness in him was already so powerful. Ace thought his Attack/ Balance strategy was not good enough so he went to the local Bey Shop. As Ace walked inside so girl wearing goggles turned around and said "Hello can I help you?" Obviously she never heard of me or she would tell me to leave Ace thought as he handed her Poison Scorpion "Upgrade my bey into a better Defense Bey" Ace said changing his strategy "Add some Stamina if you can" Ace said as she was looking through her parts.

About 5 minutes later

"All set, Scorpion now has higher Defense and Stamina" she said smiling as she handed back Poison Scorpion, as took it and thought about a new launcher sitting behind the glass window. "May I get that Wind and Shoot launcher as well?" Ace question her, Sure she replied as she gave him the new launcher which could still link up with his luncher grip. "How much is it?" He asked handing her a twenty from his wallet, "Hmm" she said calculating "A new tip, and Launcher will be about $11.85" she said (I made up a number) Ace handed her the twenty but he heard something outside. "Keep the change" Ace said as he grabbed His new launcher and ran outside and saw exactly what was going on, Benkai and some other Face Hunters tripped Kenta and took Sagittario and ran away saying get Ginga to go to ? Tower. "Another chance to defeat Ginga" He said to himself and ran trying to follow Benkai and the others.

(Kyoya should go and Battle Ginga probably but that's his choice if he wants to change the direction this rpg is going)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am

Kyoya wandered about the town not saying a word to anyone. He was still wanting another battle but whom with he had no idea. In hope that another Blader he had not battled before would appear, he continued his own little tour around town. He then sat on a step by the Bey-Store as he knows many good Bladers go in and out of this store. He waited...and waited...and waited...until he soon drifted off to a sleep where he was sat, still in sitting position. He had a dream that he was Bey-King and was un-stoppable. This is what he always dreamed of. His ambition was to defeat every Blader in the world. But he still had to defeat Ginga. That could wait another day though. He then started dreaming of a figure. The figure with a powerful bey. He started moving in his sleep. Passers by thought he was odd so nobody approached him. He was still waiting for another battle even though he was asleep....
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm

Ace finally caught up to the other facehunters who were already at the top of Metal Tower "Hey Ace you made it to the party huh?" Benkai said as Ace nodded "Me and Kyoya will tryout our new Tag-Team Tornado Move and Destroy Ginga... If Kyoya is here?" Ace said looking around the top of the Tower "He's not here is he?" Ace said "Nope, he went out to get points or something" One of the facehunter said as he tossed Sagittario to another Facehunter. "Haha is that the bey belonging to the pipsqueak?" Ace asked remember them tripping him. "Yup, and the only way he can get it back is if Ginga defeats Kyoya. But we all know that'll never happen" He said throwing Sagittario towards Ace "Hahaha Nobody has every defeated Kyoya, Especially on top of this Tower" Facehunter #3 said. Than Ace had an idea to test out his Bey's new found power "Verse me now!" Ace said holding his Poison Scorpion D125 ES "We'll have a Battle Royale!" He said as some other Facehunters got their Beys out.

"But Ace will defeat us" Benkai said "Not to worry, we can all team up against him and earn Kyoya's Respect" Face Hunter #3 said. "All right" Benkai said as all five of them were standing around the stadium (3 facehunters, Benkai and Ace) "3, 2, 1, Let it rip" They said except Ace Clicked the Trigger instead of Ripping it "Whoa where'd you get that?" Face Hunter #1 said "Hmph a Beyshop I never visited until now" Ace said as he was getting ambushed by the other 4 "Haha Ace you're Going Down Now!" One of them said "Oh really" Ace said as his Bey Started to spit out the Haze and his eyes Started Glowing "Uh oh" Benkai said as they realized Ace's Bey gained a Mega Defense Boost "Get ready Scorpio for a Brand New Twist in Toxic Fury, Now unleash your New Move Furious Toxic Tornado" He said as instead of just a charging Attack it is now an Attack/Defense Move. Everybody's except Ace's Bey was knocked out or stopped spinning "Muahaha Who is next he said as he heard the elevator open up and saw Ginga, Kenta, and that Bey Maintenance Girl step out the elevator.

Ace Gained 40 points, 10 per facehunter and now has 7110
Ace Also Transformed Toxic Fury into Furios Toxic Tornado (Yup it's still poisonous to everyone except Ace)

(To be continued lol were almost to the end of episode 2 already)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Cass walked away from Ace thinking (I had to give a shot or I will never have a team.) He walked right into Kenta. Kenta told him how his Sagittario had been taken by Face hunters. Kenta ran off And Cass followed behind him. He stopped and watched as Ace walked out of the bey shop in the direction of the other hunters. He went in the bey shop and looked around. He thought that Ace might have been in here modifying his bey. He knew that if he didn't do the same then he might get left behind. The girl behind the counter asked " Can I help you." Cass said " Uh yeah could you raise the defense and attack of my bey and see if we can make it a little faster.The girl said "I will see what I can do." Cass waited for her to finish and about 10 minutes later she was done. She said " Okay I focused on attack but i did add a good amount of defense and speed." Cass said " Um could I look at that launcher over there, yes the silver,black and red one. What is that one?" She said " This is the Riptide launcher, it is a very good match for your bey's type. She said " The total is $ 20.30" Cass said"Here you go ( handing her the money) and by the way my name is Cass." She said "My name is Madoka." Cass asked her if she knew Ginga and she said she did. Cass described how he knew Ginga and Kenta's situation. She said that she would follow him and they left. Cass and Madoka ran down the street in the direction that Kenta ran off. On the way there they were ambushed by group of Face hunters. One of them said " Ace said to keep you occupied for awhile so he sent us to keep you company." " Cas sighed "Uh of course you are, well lets get this started then." " Madoka you go on ahead I can take these guys. He pulled out Kangaroo and placed it on his new launcher. " Okay let's see what the upgraded Kangaroo can do." Kangaroo zipped around and slammed into his opponents beys, it's new attack power flinging the beys over his opponents heads with one shot. In under 5 seconds the battle was over. He collected 200 points from the six Face hunters bringing his B.P to 6400. Cass wanted to keep his new move a secret for a little longer. He sprinted off towards the tower hoping the hunters hadn't set him back to much.He got to the tower and saw Ginga, Kenta and Madoka walking in the tower elevator. He got to the elevator in time to see it leave. He turned and ran out of the tower. Cass looked around and saw a maintenance hatch. In that hatch there was a ladder to the top of the tower. Cass started climbing so that he could get there before the battle started. ( like me Cass has very little patience so instead of waiting for the elevator to come back down he took ladder up to the top for some reason) (Cass is supposed to be fairley even with Ace so I had to do a small upgrade and get a launcher like Ace's) (Also again Cass got there before Kyoya got there.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top