Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 10 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 10 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Castiel Michaels Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 am

( wasn't trying to befriend you)
Cass lauged to himself at his failure at infiltrating the elites. Aperantly since Mark wasn't in Rhiley's little group Rhiley decided to throw him out. Soren grabbed Cass and walked him out to the exit by the streets. While they were walking down the corridor to the exit Cass decided to take action. He turned around and his disguise flickered back to Cass for a second. Cass put his hand on Soren's head and chanelled the darkness through him. He implanted the suggestion that Soren had already threw him out. Soren turned around and walked back to were Rhiley was. Cass used a vortex to message Gabriel and Marek. within seconds two vortexes opened beside Cass. Cass said " I want you to go join the others and make a cover story about why you were gone. You can feed me information about Rhiley's movements until I can take him out." The two walked off to join the others. Cass thought ( I was trying to stop Rhiley from getting Ace but that failed miserably. The more people Rhiley takes the stronger he gets. With some one like a high level blader like Ace his power will increase greaty. I just hope that Ace can resist the illusions he will be put through. Because if he joins Rhiley will have great power and stoped the resistance.) Cass found the files on the members and pocketed them. Cass was about to go into his old office when he felt the earth shake and then heard a boom. Cass ran forward and found the glass busted and Ace missing. Cass turned and saw the planes taking off toward the tournament. Cass cursed under his breath and ran towards the airport. Cass knowing he wouldn't make it in time so he opened a vortex. Moments later a vortex opened in the cargo hold and Cass flew out and slammed into a wall filled with supplies. Cass could hear people asking what that noise was but he didn't care. He had used to much power to warp on to a moving plane while it was in the air. He leaned back and passed out hopeing he would wake in time to arive.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5409
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Dyme went on a search for Cass to dispose of him "Rhiley must really have confidence to trust me with this task" he said to himself as finding no trace of him "He might be at the Airport" Dyme said quickly creating a vortex than jumping through and finding other members of the elite boarding on "I'd better get on quickly, the sooner Cass is destroyed the sooner I'll get L-Drago" he said climbing onto the plane and looking around for Cass "Not here" he said to himself about to get off when the doors closed "Oh well, he might be at this Island Challenge" he said looking for an empty seat "Hey, here's an open seat" some guy called out to me as I sat next to him "I'm Dyme" I said as he said "I know, you're quite the celebrity like Ginga and Ace. Infact he's right here" he said moving over a bit and I saw Ace just staring out the window (I think). "I'm Hyouma" he said "That was a pretty close battle, Ace has been quite quiet ever since. Something must be on his mind right now" Hyouma said as I saw instead of Poison Spider it was now Desert Spider. "All right bladers first of all put on the backpacks under your seat" Blader Dj said as I grabbed mine and placed it on and saw Ace and Hyouma do the same.

i will let ace type the rest of the rules and regulations
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4964
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I practiced with my new Mercury Angelo FW(Feather Wing) 125 UG( Ultimate Grace)

( Feather Wing is a track with 4 wings going from the bottom to almost touching the metal wheel. Ultimate Grace was described previously).

I practiced on some amateurs and came up with some more new moves. I was sitting in the B-Pit after a long day of training, enjoying a nice blueberry banana smoothie, and heard Madoka bumbling around in the back. She stumbled out to the front " Oh, S**t gotta get to the plane." I looked at her " What plane?" She looked at me" The survival-" I cut her off " Crap let's run!" We bolted out the front door and headed for the planes. We met Kyoya on the way " Are you Kyoya? Hey I'm Kereku" He smiled at me coolly " Nice to meet you i guess" He snarled happily. When the planes were in sight, the doors were closing. I took out my special star launcher I haven't used in a while. I launched Angelo " Save us!" Angelo managed to fly around the door several times, keeping it open. WE all managed to jump in and i caught Angelo above my head while doing a dodge roll in. I sat next to Kyoya. " Maybe you are pretty cool" We both smirked at each other as the plane took off.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

(All right I might have to type this on first page but meh)

1. No cheating, you will be caught by hidden cameras. So don't even think about trying.
2. There is hidden treasure chests all over the island, yes there are some bey upgrades. No there is no super awesomely rare gear like golden fusion wheels or completely brand new beys all the way from Japan.
3. You can team up against anyone with anyone (That's in the competition, not Ryuga or Doji or Tsubassa, or some others that haven't been introduced yet. Also Ginga, Kyoya, Hyouma, and Hikaru decide to go seperate and test their own powers)
4. Once you knock bladers out add a number at the end of post so I can determin how many people are left. (Don't overkill or cheat like if I eliminate 100 bladers at once, that's cheating and god modding which is no good)
5. STAY on the island even if you are eliminated don't try swimming away, or jumping through vortex's. Or try to hijack an Airplane.
6. I'm pretty sure we will all get defeated before Yuu does (If not no Battle Bladers :o)
7. It has begun.

124 Ace Jones
623 Dyme
719 Kereku
776 Seeker
913 Cass

(I apologize if I don't remember other people last names)

^Blader Dj said most of this

"Oh and one more thing bladers, please pull on the straps. We don't want a repeat of last year" Blader Dj said as Ace asked around "What does he mean by that?" but Blader Dj started a countdown and Ace's voice was drowned out "3, 2, 1, Let the Competition Begin!" he shouted as from underneath our seats the seats and floor disappeared "AHHHH!!!!!" Ace shouted as he was plummeting towards the island "Where is the strap?!" he said as he finally found it and was safe "Kereku!" Ace shouted looking around to see if he was anywhere but couldn't see in the giant mass of bladers. "I guess I'll meet him in the last group of people" Ace said as he hit a tree head-on. "Ow", he said taking off the parachute and jumped down "Whoa blader 568 is out" Blader Dj's voice boomed from a blimp with the blader's number that was just eliminated and how many bladers are left. "Hey you!" Ace heard from behind him and saw Brumas "Because of you Cass took away my powers and destroyed my bey, you'll pay for this" Brumas said getting out a launcher and a new bey called Destruction Demon "Bring it on!" Ace shouted.

The battle began between Ace and Brumas "Hmph no more Poison Spider?" he said laughing as I shook my head "It's Desert Spider! Dust Cylcone!" he said calling the sand based Hurricane/Tornado by this as Sand flew everywhere including their eyes. "AH!!" Brumas shouted unable to see anything "Yeah Spider! Throw Demon right back at him!" Ace said as Demon was thrown back and hit Brumas cutting his shoulder as Sand continued flying even into his wound as Ace remembered he had his own wounds to worry about "Spider now attack Demon with your strength. (Desert is more of an Attack don't know if I said this) "No it can't end yet!" Brumas shouted as indeed it ended and his tree was imbedded into a tree trunk. "Looks like I win" Ace said gaining 10 points then walking off to find more opponents. "Number 672 is out!" Blader Dj said showing that there are 987 bladers left on the Island.

(The number wasn't just me, take into account people around the island battling as well)

Ace obtained 10 points (Still need to add 1000)

Bladers Left: 987

Last edited by Ace on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Kereku was enjoying a conversation with Kyoya when" 3,2,1 Let the competition begin!" Kyoya and everyone fell " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Holy S**t!!! Holy S**t!!! HOLY S***T!!!!!" Kereku Screamed " What's happening!?!?!?!?" He found a strap and put it on. The parachute opened and he smiled coolly. " Thank God!" mumbled in relief. I skidded across the water and let the cool spray wet and soak me and i laughed as i felt better and refreshed. I then glided into the forest and landed next to Ace. " How was your landing? Mine was wet and awesome!" I looked at Brumas and smiled " Not bad." a group of ten wannabe bladers surrounded us " Why don't you battle?!" They said with a sneer. Kereku launched and it spun more gracefully than usual. " Let's try a new move. Shimmering Feather Blade!"glowing Feathers swooped out of the feathers on the track and hit all the beys one by one knocking them out. " Wh What?!" " Ooooh! blader 17,520,134,968,29,67,959,326,543, and 665 are out!" Blader DJ announced "Ace, like my new Angelo?" Kereku Showed it proudly and the light gleamed off the gold fusion wheel. Madoka cam bumbling out of the forest, out of breath and she grabbed both of our arms for support " Wrong plane.... can't find Ginga....... need help.....please!!!???" I looked at you " should we let her tag along? Or will you go on your own and I'll help her?" I smiled in suprise and looked up trough the trees.

940 bladers left
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Ace thought of how many times they teamed up and thought "Let's split up, that way we'll wipe the competition out that much faster and be able to battle one on one in the finals. Besides I think you can protect Madoka" Ace said and with a shrug Kereku and Madoka walked off somewhere as he did too "All right I'll look all around the forest because there is probably bladers waiting to ambush me and team up on me, little do they know of Spider's new blinding ability" he said to himself as he saw some bladers getting owned "Bladers 285, 45, and 66 are out" Blader Dj announced as he saw the number was almost 900 "Whoa the competition is going pretty fast" Ace said as two noobs challenged him "It'll go alot sooner when you're knocked out" he said as Ace laughed "We'll see about that" as he launched and knocked one out immediately as Blader DJ said "Blader 331 is out" and he said "Man I lost already!" as his friend tried fleeing "I'm not getting out this soon" he said as Ace pursued him with Spider following "Think again!" Ace shouted as the Dust Cyclone was unleashed "My eyes!" he shouted running into a tree as Ace stood his ground with one hand over his eyes "Now Spider knock it out the ball park!" Ace shouted and with that the beyblade was sent flying deeper into the forest "Blader 31 is out!" Blader DJ shouted as the number went down even more.

Bladers left: 893
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Cass was dreaming about his sucess as the leader of the elites when he snapped awake.Cass heard nothing which was odd because he had heard noise through the whole flight. Cass found his way to the pasenger section but noticed that there was no one there. He heard a voice behind him " Oh no he must have been in the bathroom." and then he heard another voice " Yeah, we need to get him out now." The two crew members grabbed him by the arms and walked him over to one of the openings on the floor. Cass said "No, no thanks im fine up here. Wait what are you doing." They tossed him out of the hole and watched him fall. Cass yelled " HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Cass relized he had no parachute. The other bladers had parachutes on their seats. Cass focused on where to warp but it was dificult to do while falling. Cass opened his eyes to see he was rappidly aproaching the water. He had seconds to react so he wrapped himself in a shield of darkness. Cass heard the wind screaming at him as he increased speed. And then he heard nothing,and then he slammed into the water. After a couple of minutes he washed up at shore. He coughed up some water and looked up to see five bladers standing around him. Cass said " Wow five to one, I like those odds." He grinned and pulled out Leopard. Everybody launched and Leopard collided with the other beys. Cass said " Leopard use Dark Matter Splitter." Leopard raced towards the other beys and hit them. surrounded by dark energy Leopard sliced through the beys like a warm knife through butter. Cass said "Well I guess thats over, who's next, hopefully someone strong." Then Blader DJ said "Numbers 818,765,197,975 and 63 are out." Cass walked through some brush and heard a voice. Cass looked for the source. The voice belonged to Gabriel. Cass said "Hey Gabriel, miss me." Gabriel said "Hey, didn't think you were going to make it." Before Cass could respond he was interupted by voices. "Oh look there's our spineless former leader Cass." Cass looked up and was shocked to see Lauren and Taylor. Cass said "You do know Rhiley has been lying to you. I didn't run away I was looking in to my past." Gabriel said "Enough talk guys, you know we are going to fight regardless, so lets get it on."The four bladers grabbed their beys and prepared to launch them. Cass said "Oh this is going to be fun. It seemed the world stopped in the moments before the battle. Cass smiled and the four bladers launched their beys at each other.

Bladers left: 865
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:51 am

Dyme descended towards the beach and saw Lauren, Taylow, Cass, and Gabriel battling each other "It could be my chance to get rid of him, or I'll let Taylor and Lauren handle that" Dyme said walking away and spying Ace through an opening in the forest "Or maybe Ace can handle this" he said running into the forest and almost immediately tripping over a treasure chest "Ouch" he said looking at the treasure chest closer "Hmm" he said to himself trying to open it but it was locked than looking at his Aqua Shark he had an idea "Let it Rip! he said launching the bey at the lock as it broke open "Whoa cool!" Dyme said picking up a digital waterproof launcher that also functioned as a beypointer. "Hey you, give me that launcher!" somebody said jumping from a tree and onto the sand almost losing their footing. "No" Dyme said as this girl who seemed to be a bandit said "Very well, I'll just have to take it from you" as Dyme shook his head "Like that'll ever happen" he said using his new launcher and knocked out her bey "Number 42 is out!" Blader Dj said as Dyme transfered his points to the new launcher and walked off.

Bladers lef: 839
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 am

I yawned as I was walking with Madoka, hands behind my head " I need competition" Luna emerged out of no where and smiled " Hello, Kereku. We have seen your full potential and would like to offer you a place at the Dark Nebula." I laughed and took out my launcher " You honestly think I'll join? I'd sooner Have my arms cut off, Have a boa constrictor around my neck, be stung by jellyfish, and have a grizzly maul me. " I take out my gear and and load Angelo. " Shine Angelo!" Angelo Starts whipping around the trees, smashing into Owl now and again. " Owl dodge!" She yelled and Owl glided away. " Owl, new move, Swooping Stab!" Owl jumped and glided through the air and slammed Angelo in the energy ring with it's performance tip. " You see, Owl's tip is shaped like a beak, sooo, yah, You should lose." Madoka had her laptop out and was gasping " Owl is such an intricate bey!" " Angelo, Shimmering Feather Blade!" The glowing feathers swooped up but Owl jumped and the feathers hit Angelo, but the remaining feathers hit owl. " Angelo, Gold Feather Illusion!" Luna dropped on the ground and owl soon lay next to her." Sorry Luna, but I win" " Blader 457 out!"

793 bladers left
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm

"The competition is going faster than I though" Ace said to himself as he walked deeper into the forest and saw some familiar people he knew "You two!" Ace said getting his launcher and pointing it right at the twins "Well if it isn't Ace" Dan said as the other replied "We've been waiting for you to bring out the true darkness within your heart!" Reiki said as Ace laughed "The darkness will never have me, haven't I made myself clear?" Ace said as Dan shook his head "We've seen the dark Ace multiple times but he hasn't stayed for long, he always just disappeared right back deep withing you're heart!" Dan said as Reiki added "Remember all the evil you've done? Didn't it feel good picking on the weak? What about you're immunity to Poison? That's right Ace, you've been running and hiding from the darkness but the truth is that It's made you stronger this whole time!" Reiki said getting out his bey as Ace denied everything they said "That's not true, my friends are my power!" Ace said as his eyes flickered like a lightbulb from Redish-Purple to Hazelnut Brown. "Look Dan, bringing out dark Ace was easier than I thought!" Reiki said as Dan snickered "But keeping him out of the light is going to be difficult, but blading shall fix that problem!" Dan said as Ace's darkness indeed seemed to control him for a while.

"Let it Rip!" they said as the darkness within Ace shouted "All right boys take this! Hazing Hurricane!" as Spider did nothing they laughed "Grr Ace must've switched the Poison Wheel to Desert on purpose!" Ace said as Dan and Reiki looked at him "Join us! And we'll provide you with unlimited darkness to fuel you're hunger!" Dan said with his hand clenched as the Dark Ace seemed to step forward as the Light Ace tried holding him back "Let me go!" Dark Ace said as the Light seemed to hold him back even more "No I can't let myself do this!" Light Ace said as now the Twins were confused "Is he arguing with himself? Or with the Darkness?" they asked each other as a giant explosion occurred "I can't see anything!" they shouted as around that area it was darker than night. "Bladers 332 and 333 are out!" Blader Dj said as Ace looked up and saw somebody there "Finally, I'm free!" he said as Ace looked at him even closer "Wait you're me! I'm you!" Ace said looking at a duplicate of himself standing there with the same clothes, same hair, same everything except his eyes. They were Redish-Purple "No Ace, I'm the dark side of you!" he said back to Ace as they continued staring each other down.

(No wayz another plot twist!)

Bladers left: 777
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:00 pm

"What was that?" Dyme said looking up from defeating another blader and seeing the dark cloud and hearing more numbers go "Those were the twins numbers!" Dyme said grabbing Aqua Shark and going to investigate "Ace are you all right?" Dyme said seeing Ace staring at himself? "What the?" Dyme said as a Brown eyed Ace turned towards me and a Redish Purple Eyed Ace turned towards me as well as the twins watched intently "We didn't even need to use our full power to bring out the darkness within Ace what we didn't know was that we actually brought the darkness out of Ace into a new person" Dan said to Dyme as Reiki said "Well the Darkness and Lightness will be confusing to tell apart except for their eyes" as the Dark Ace laughed "I'll fix that later but right now I'll destroy the little light within me" he said pointing to the regular Ace. "Well I'm not leaving" Dan said as Reiki agreed and stood near watching them argue. "Okay? I'll watch as well" Dyme said as he was one of the few organization members not eliminated yet.

Bladers left: 751
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 pm

"Hahaha!" Dark Ace said as a cloud of Toxic Gas surrounded the Dark Ace while the Light Ace started coughing "What's going on?" he said as Dark Ace said "I'm the reason you were immune to poison! The reason your eyes glowed a different color! The reason for your strength!" as he now had Jet Black hair and changed his clothes to an Organization XIII Cloak (Kingdom Hearts reference) "Stop calling me Ace! I'm Cexa" he said as he seemed to actually have taken the poison abilities right out of Ace. "Poison is my true Power!" he shouted as another Hazing Hurricane seemed to surround him as he took Spider and made a copy "What?" Ace said as Cexa reconstructed Desert Spider getting rid of everything except the facebolt and energy ring "Oblivion Spider I125 ZG" he said holding up a new bey to Ace's face "Take your pathetic Attack Type bey" Cexa said throwing Desert Spider next to Ace's feet "My Stamina type will endure every attack till the point of exhaustion and even outlast the toughest opponents even if they happen to have Stamina type beys as well" Cexa said walking away ready to knock out some competition until Ace picked up Desert Spider and held it within his hands than set it on the W&S launcher slowly twisting it around winding it up to launch.

Cexa heard this and turned around "What's this? You think you can actually defeat me? The Darkness stored deep within you? Sand versing Poison? This ought to be an interesting battle!" Cexa said creating a new launcher from pure darkness that looked like a string launcher "You'll never destroy me, just join with me and together we'll rule the world!" Cexa said as Ace shook his head "I'll never join together with you!" as Cexa shook his head "But you see without me you aren't complete!" he said pointing to Ace as he seemed to be a little bit transparent "I don't care, whatever it takes to destroy you. Even if it means my own end!" Ace said as Cexa continued trying to bargain with Ace "How about you join with me and we'll both be complete! Except you'll lie deep within the darkness" Cexa said snickering as Ace said "No, I won't let that happen again!" as Cexa said "Fine, I see how it is. You've chosen your own demise with the deadliest of Poisons!" as the commenced the countdown with Riley hiding within the forest near them. "Excellent, Doji will be pleased with this new lunch for L-Drago" Riley said watching both Ace and Cexa about to begin the battle.

(Yeah my darkness is now known as Cexa, annoying typing Dark and Light Ace. Also another reference to Kingdom Hearts. Like the rest of the Organization on both the Kingdom hearts and Beyblade Cexa controls an element, Poison. Ace has given up Poison and Scorpion for Spider and Desert or Ground as his new element to attack with. Also the number of bladers will keep going down until like 100 so please don't skip all the way to the end. I125 is Invicibility and ZG is Zero Gravity will explain those and Oblivion along with Desert later)

Bladers left: 728
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Madoka and Kereku walked out to the front beach of the island, It was extremely sunny. A kid walked out of the water. He was 16, so one year older than Kereku. He was tan, wearing no top and dirty blond hair worn in a messy style. He was wearing gold colored shorts. We stared each other down for a while, until The mysterious guy and Kereku both pulled out their beys. " I am Sieran and you can't beat my Whirlpool Hydra T125 MR.

Whirlpool is a thick wheel with spirals to support stamina. Hydra is a giant lizard curving its neck out, baring fangs. Energy ring is Purple scale pattern. MR is Metal Ring, it is a ball shaped tip with two Metal rings to create friction and maintain balance.

"3,2,1..... Let It RIP!!!" Kereku and Sieran both said in unison. Hydra glided on the sand and Angelo used the feathers to slide gracefully. Angelo spiraled around Hydra and slammed in but Hydra repelled Angelo easily. " How?" Kereku asked in surprise. " Hydra has a great defense as well as good stamina. Find another way to attack. Hydra!!!" Hydra glided around Angelo and knocked it forward and used it to uppercut Angelo to knock it off balance and Hydra attacked again. " Angelo, Float!" Angelo managed to hover and dodge Hydra. " Angelo attack!" Angelo then began a barrage of jabs against Hydra. " Hydra end this! Tidal wave blast!" The water errupted into a giant wave and was heading towards Angelo. It hit the sand and formed a small whirlpool. An idea popped into Kereku's head. " Angelo, new move, Ribbon Whip!" Angelo burst into white light so Angelo was just a black outline. It soared into the air, dodging the whirlpool. Cream colored ribbons were left in a trail by the performance tip. Angelo then moved down in a circular pattern and spun in the whirlpool. Hydra's bit beast appeared as a giant, purple, three headed lizard with large fangs in the middle of the whirlpool above Hydra. Angelo's bit beast appeared, holding a whip and disappeared. Then, Angelo appeared above Hydra and the bit beast whipped the lizard and there was a giant white cloud. Sieran was holding Hydra and Angelo was barely spinning. " Blader 123 is out!". The two both laughed as Madoka stood confused. Sieran and Kereku shook hands and became friends.

691 bladers left
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 pm

"Hey wait a minute, an unknown unregistered competitor is intruding the island you are disqualified!" Blader Dj said as Cexa simply laughed and grabbed his bey "Well looks like I'll get rid of you later Ace, and by the looks of it you can't last very long as we're separated just look at myself I'm disappearing bit by bit as well as you are. Both Darkness and Light coexist but if you surrender now I'll leave a little corner just for you deep within my darkness" Cexa said as Ace said "Thanks but no thanks, the darkness won't be getting me again anytime soon" Cexa laughed a little bit more than said "I'll just say I warned you" than created a vortex and jumped through it disappearing "Well now I've got an Organization of killers after me led by Cass, and the Darkness within me excaped and wants to control me completely" Ace said as Dan and Reiki already left leaving Ace and Dyme there. "All right I'll start with you!" Ace said pointing Spider at Dyme as Rhiley intruded "Actually I'll just end this!" "Rhiley!? Was this just another one of your illusions!" Ace said forgetting Dyme and focusing on Rhiley "Unfortunately not, but now that I'm here why don't I help you and Dyme both destroy Cass" he said getting out Shadow Raven.

As Ace was confused "Wasn't he your leader?" Ace asked as Rhiley nodded "But he isn't anymore, this Organization was just Doji's plan to fuel L-Drago's never ending hunger for energy, he knew this and left us to be food for Ryuga and L-Drago. Leaving me in charge of his 'Absence' but really running away and hiding like a scared kitten. But I knew of his betrayal and we are taking over the whole Dark Nebula Organization but we need strong bladers to help us. Recruiting didn't seem to cut it so now we have to go with a different approach, if one of the members like me and Dyme who know of Cass's betrayal and the Organization's true plans wins we'll use the wish to get rid of Doji Ryuga and Cass altogether as well as this Organization so we can continue our lives perfectly the way it was before they showed up" Rhiley said as Ace understood a bit more "So you're not really evil, you were just testing me?" Ace asked as Rhiley nodded "You passed as well as some others, all we really want to do is take down the Organization like you. To prove it I'll leave you alone till the end, but I'm not really sure about the others so watch out for the other Organization's members. Also make sure you don't lose to any amateurs alright?" Rhiley said walking away as Ace was even more confused and walked out of the forest to the beach "Am I helping to destroy the Organization or am just helping them to rule the world" Ace said looking at Desert Spider gleam in the sunshine.

Bladers left: 672
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Kereku and Sieran were having a conversation but they heard a rustling in the forest and they all turned. Ace emerged and seemed lost in thought. Kereku lead Sieran towards Ace" Sieran, Ace, Ace, Sieran" Kereku said as they both shook hands. Ace looked like he had seen a ghost. " Ace what's wrong?" Kereku asked and he gave him a very long story and Kereku's jaw dropped at the end. " The darkness came out of you?" he nodded. " Well, that's a problem. But first, we need to find Rhiley. Yes I am coming with you whether you like it or not." Kereku smiled as 18 bladers surrounded Ace and Kereku. " Ready Ace?" Kereku asked as he readied Angelo
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 pm

"I'll just get out of your way" Madoka said walking with Sieran to the sidelines/ Ace still couldn't tell if he was disappearing or becoming transparent like Cexa said so he got out his launcher "Ready as I'll ever be! 3, 2, 1, let it rip!" Ace and the others said as Ace's Spider and Kereku's Angelo circled around them creating a sand cylcone (Like on the first episode of Metal Fusion when Pegasus circles Ginga) "No way" One of them said as Blader Dj had a hard time tracking numbers "13, 98, 142, 222, 391, 455, 73, 89, 21, 1, 6, 16, 972, 1000, 100, 10, 299, and 431 are out!" Blader Dj said with a exhaust of breath "Fine, but I'm not sure if what Cexa said was true about if we don't join back together we both shall not be complete and thus disappear on our won" Ace said as they continued walking the beaches and noticed the Blimp flying by to block out the sunlight "630 Bladers Left!" Madoka excalimed as Ace said "It sure is going faster by the minute, I wonder where the others are" as he saw Benkai and Kenta up ahead "Come on!" Ace said to the others as they ran up to meet them "Hey are you still in the competition?" Ace asked as Benkai nodded while Kenta screamed in agony "He must've hurt his wrist when we fell off the ledge" Benkai said getting a cloth and wrapping it. "Thanks Benkai that lessens the pain" Kenta said holding his arm "We should get you to a First Aid Tent right away!" Madoka said as some kid jumped out in front of them "No worries, I know where a First Aid Tent is just follow me!" he said than stopped and turned around "Oh yeah, I'm Yuu" he said as the others introduced themselves.

"Well we might wanna hurry before the more dangerous and multiple bladers show up" Yuu said as Ace asked "Why?" Yuu just pointed to the Blimp and they looked up "No way, in those few minutes 30 bladers were knocked out!?" Ace said as they indeed didn't want to be next but weren't sure if they should trust this kid or if it was an ambush. "Kereku, I'm still not sure about this kid. But he might be the only one to know where the tent is and we have to help Kenta" Ace whispered to Kereku so the others weren't able to hear their conversation.

Bladers left: 599 (Kereku didn't type a number so I guessed on how many bladers were eliminated in that time period)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

Kereku looked at Yuu strangely. " Yah. Yuu does seem weird but we should follow him. Besides I think You, me, Benkei, and Kenta can all take on Yuu if we need to so lets go.". So, with that, everyone started following Yuu into the forest. He kicked his legs up as he walked and was singing " La La La La La" a lot of the time. Everyone made it there after a while and Kenta walked in. Kereku turned to look at Ace. " I have a plan. If we can some how lure out Cexa, I think I can get him back in you using Angelo. Angelo's facebolt and energy ring have small pieces of an unbreakable crystal found in a cave near my home town, Taka Village. These crystals are believed to have special powers, and I believe this based on my first battle using Angelo. Angelo's bit beast floated to me and gave me my bey ability in my left eye, which is why i cover it up. I can destroy a bey's bit beast, or make a bey stronger using my eye.( if you want the description go back to the aqua tag team). But, besides that, If I launch Angelo into Cexa, I might be able to get him to merge with you so what do you say?" Kereku asked as Kenta walked out again.

501 bladers left( sorry about forgetting last time. had to go be a ninja. Ninja Ecstatic Ninja Ecstatic
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

All four of the beys clashed sending out sparks. Cass started to say something but was interupted by a loud snap from Taylor. Time slowed down and Electric Hawk slammed Dark Leopard and tried to toss it. Leopard was starting to shake and Cass knew that that he could not let himdelf lose. Cass poured all of the darkness he could out around him. Leopard started to glow with a dark aura. Cass snapped out of the time dialation field and said " Leopard use Oblivion" The spikes grew out and started conducting dark electricity. Leopard flew forward at a blinding speed. Leopard flew straight towards Lightning Hawk. Lauren yelled "Hawk use Lightning Crasher." Electricity buzzed around Hawk and then it rocketed forwards toward Leopard. Gabriel shouted " Oh no you don't, Kronos, use Random Smash. Taylor said " Jeeze everybody attack at once. Condor use Time Breaker." All four beys raced toward each other and then smashed resulting in a huge explosion that could be heard for miles around. When the dust cloud settled the damage was clear. Lauren's Lightning Hawl was smashed into the ground making a crater over towards the left of the battlefield. Kronos and Leopard were spinning spinning but obviously slower. Taylor's Condor was also barely spinning. She had escaped at the last minute by slowing time down and having Condor move out of the way. Blader DJ said " number 756 is out." Gabriel looked over at Cass and said lets finish this. Kronos select element, Dark Vortex." Kronos opened up an ever familiar dark vortex. Condor was being dragged towards it. Cass said "This should show you that I didn't beat Soran with luck, I defeated him with skill and power. Leopard use Dark Matter Splitter." Leopard glowed with a firey dark aura and then charged Taylor. Taylor said " Not this time. Condor, Time Distortion Wave." Leopard smashed into the barrier. Cass said " I don't have time to mess around here. I have to get my team back from the hands of that lieing weasel Rhiley. Cass glowed with a fierce determination and will. Leopard broke through the barrier and sliced through Condor's performance tip. Cass and Gabriel won that battle and decided to part ways. Blader DJ said " Blader number 757 is out." Cass fully explained to Lauren and Taylor about Rhiley and then walked off in search of Rhiley. Cass thought ( even if I didn't get through to them, the seeds of doubt are already sewn.) He left in search of his next challenge.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

Ace wrote:Rules:
1. Nobody is invincible in the Rp so don't act like your super powerful and win every battle, even the best fall down eventually (AKA No God Modding)

Castiel Michaels wrote:Cass heard nothing which was odd because he had heard noise through the whole flight. Cass found his way to the pasenger section but noticed that there was no one there. He heard a voice behind him " Oh no he must have been in the bathroom." and then he heard another voice " Yeah, we need to get him out now." The two crew members grabbed him by the arms and walked him over to one of the openings on the floor. Cass said "No, no thanks im fine up here. Wait what are you doing." They tossed him out of the hole and watched him fall. Cass yelled " HOLY CRAP!!!!!! Cass relized he had no parachute. The other bladers had parachutes on their seats. Cass focused on where to warp but it was dificult to do while falling. Cass opened his eyes to see he was rappidly aproaching the water. He had seconds to react so he wrapped himself in a shield of darkness. Cass heard the wind screaming at him as he increased speed. And then he heard nothing,and then he slammed into the water. After a couple of minutes he washed up at shore. He coughed up some water and looked up to see five bladers standing around him.

(Nobody can survive that big of a fall without a parachute, you're not invincible nor super powerful nor immune to pain, play fairly :/ no more god modding this has been a warning also why does nobody post the updated number list so we can guesstimate how much longer this chapter or whatever will take)

Ace pondered if that was even possible and if it was it would be Light vs Darkness all the time until one prevailed and destroyed the other"I don't know man, if we merge back together than he might take me over like at the Aqua Tag Team Tournament. Than I'll be complete but would it even be worth the risk of falling back down to the darkness?" Ace said as they seemed to have almost reached the first aid tent "It's right across the river" Madoka said as the river seemed rapid "I'll go first" Yuu said walking as Ace cut him off "How about I go first?" as Yuu shrugged "Fine that's cool with me" Yuu said as Ace saw some stepping stones which reminded him of the Aqua Tag Team Tournament where one event was Glacier crossing and another was stepping stones. "This'll be easy" Ace said jumping to the first stone, then the second, then the third, but before getting to the fourth Ace saw a slight gleam in the trees "Huh?" Ace said as a bey was flying towards him but Ace had to think fast "Could I make it to the next stone unharmed or do I jump into the river?" Ace thought as he saw no choice but to jump "Ah!" Ace said almost falling off the stone as the bey sliced him "Why am I getting cut all the time?" Ace said remembering the other scars on his arms, torso, and face. "Show yourself!" Ace shouted as a group of bladers jumped out the trees "Another ambush! Yuu set us up!" Ace said getting his launcher and bey "No, I didn't know!" Yuu pleaded but Ace's mind was made up as he stared at the guy who sliced his as the bey jumped into his hand "That's Razor Barracuda's Metal Fusion Wheel, it'll slice through whatever bey that dares oppose it" he said as his lackeys held their beys up as well. "I'll take you all out right here right now!" Ace said jumping the rest of the stones as Kenta said "Don't do it Ace!" but Ace continued ignoring the others as he began the battle "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" They said as Ace was instantly chased by Barracuda "Attack!" he shouted as Spider dodged the attacks "Stop running and fight!" he shouted as Ace said "All right fine by me!" as Spider used it's newly found sand abilities "MY EYES!" he shouted as Ace said "Spider! Bey Splicer!" as Spider jumped all around striking with the Sword Track and Jabbing with the Dagger Tip as everyone saw theythere beys parts were cut, sliced, or chopped in half.

(Might repeat numbers but oh well)

"Bladers 2, 4, 20, 884, 402, and 300 are out!" Blader Dj said as once the group ran away "Hey guys look! Free bey parts!" Ace shouted scrummaging through the pile and claiming the Razor Fusion Wheel for himself "You guys can have whatever else, I want to keep this" Ace said adding to his apparently growing collection of Metal Fusion Wheels. "Wow there are some parts I've never seen before" Madoka said analyzing some tips and tracks and metal fusion wheels and energy rings and facebolts.

Ace obtained Gerald's Razor Metal Fusion Wheel (Probably add more power to Bey Splicer)

Bladers Left: 428
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:42 am

( yay it's raining bey parts!!!!!!!!!!!! meditate !!!!!!!!!!!!) Kereku rummaged through the pile trying to find something decent. He found and R( Rubber) track which is an extremely rare defensive track that has three things that stick out and they are covered in hard rubber.( it is an actual track.) He also found an 85 track which would help attack. He found a C2145.

C2145 stands for Claw Two. Claw two has three retractable gold colored claws that curve down around the track adding aero-dynamicy.

He also found a custom performance tip that was an ES/F that he put in his bey briefcase. His last part that he took was a clay fusion wheel and then stood up. " Props to you Ace or I wouldn't have these parts" They fist bumped and continued towards the tent. " But about the Cexa thing, you are fading away and I don't think we have much choice now do we? But if you have another idea then feel free to tell me about it. We should almost be at the tent by now so let's keep moving." in just a few minutes everyone finally arrived at the tent and kenta walked in. We waited quietly just twiddling thumbs and mumbling to themselves. Yuu suddenly yells out " I wanna battle!!!!!!!!!!!" birds fly away and Kereku looked at Yuu" Well go find someone!" he yelled at Yuu. So Yuu looked all grumpy and stormed off. " He was getting on my nerves" Kereku mumbled and took out sunscreen. "Damn I hope I don't get a sunburn. It's too sunny I'm gonna be in the shade.". After putting on sunblock Kereku walked into the shade and leaned against a palm tree. But about a dozen arms flew out of the bushes and grabbed Kereku, pulling him down into a hole. When Kereku looked up, He was in an ancient ceremony room with a large throne that had someone sitting in it. He seemed young, about 20. He wore a black cape and black sandals. He was tan and had on a White tunic and black pants that had metal guards on the knees. His hair was a blood red that was spiked up, he had evil black eyes and he leaned on his fist, smiling cruelly. He recognized someone he had seen on the island that wasn't too far away. Her bey was Heavy Nosta CH120 ST( Stampede). She was slightly tan with long blond hair, a red blouse and blue jeans. She had sunglasses on her head. Her eyes were a dark brown color. She was about his age. another kid, maybe 16-17 was on Kereku's right. His bey was Mystic Pixeras BW( Bright Wing) 135 WD. He was between tan and pale, brown hair spiked in the front. Green eyed, wearing a black T-Shirt with silver sleeves, The shirt had a sliver pattern of stars that formed his bey constellation. He had cargo pants and black Nike trainers.

The what seemed to be a king announced," My bey, Gyros Juggernaut S&S145( Shield&Sword) BF( Broad Flat) and I need food, so you and your beys will become our meal. Get ready!" Everyone drew their beys.

374 bladers left

(sorry it was so long and the other beys will be described in the next post)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Dyme elimanted yet another blader from the competition "It just seems to be getting easier" he said as Blader dj announced " Blader 195 is out!" as Dyme walked away "Where is some serious competition?" he said to himself than remembered Ace's dark half escaping "He's probably waiting for a perfect time to strike Ace but first he'll probably get stronger and that might mean taking out the Organization. But when will be the right time to tell them I'm not really interested in recruiting more bladers but just getting L-Drago" he said to himself looking into a river as somebody was in behind him up in a tree "You're in the Dark Nebula Organization!?" he said jumping out "Hyouma! Why the heck have you've been hiding in a tree? Did you even battle anybody?" Dyme said getting on the offense "Nope not a one, but how could you join the Organization? And worse be ruling the world with L-Drago!" he shouted as they argued with each other "You don't understand" Dyme said as Hyouma lifted his launcher "But you understand I can't let you win this tournament! You will be defeated right here, right now" he said as his Rock Aries was set "Fine you asked for it" Dyme said lifting his hand towards the river as a steady stream of water filled his hands with water as his Launcher and Bey seemed to appear right out of the water stream "Mind tricks I see" Hyouma said as Dyme shook his head "Nope, the Dark Nebula provided me with these powers what they didn't know was that I was planning on betraying them this whole time" Dyme said holding Aqua Shark "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" They shouted in unison.

Bladers Left: 348
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 pm

(Too lazy to check numbers for repeating)

Ace changed his Metal Fusion Wheel to the Razor Wheel as he walked around near the tent. "Where'd Kereku go?" Ace wondered as he stared upwards at the sky "Wow, I need to train more to fight my dark side" Ace thought as he was ambushed... again. "Seriously? What's up with the ambushing?" Ace said grabbing Razor Spider and standing near Benkai "When we win we'll be the last 300 bladers left" Ace said to Benkai when they counted down "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" they all shouted as beys went flying everywhere "All right I'll take down the noobs you go after the king" Ace said knocking three out already "214, 106, and 851 are out!" Blader Dj said as the fight continued to intense by the minutes. "Rawr!" some bladers said as they got knocked out as some more bladers joined in "It's like a blading war over near the first aid tent in the forest!" Blader Dj shouted as some other bladers also joined in "All right Benkai take cover!" Ace shouted as Benkai stood his ground "I'm not leaving this fight" he said to Ace as Ace nodded back "Bey Splicer!" Ace shouted as bey parts flew everywhere in every direction and hit some bladers and was like a hail storm.

"Whoa! 20 bladers are outs! That leaves 300 bladers left in this very intense competition!" Blader Dj said as the blimp showed indeed only 300 bladers left.

Bladers Left: 300
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm

" Let it Rip!!!" Everyone yelled. The mysterious guy laughed evilly. " hahahaha! Your beys won't be much of a challenge. Juggernaut!" Kereku turned to look at the other bladers. " I'm Kereku."The girl looked at Kereku like he was Jacob from Twilight " The Kereku?! The one that helped Ace win the Aqua Tag-Team Challenge?!" He laughed a little " Yup." " My name is Scarlet." The other blader looked at Kereku like he was bored " I'm Derek." " Angelo, attack!" Angelo slammed into Juggernaut and they clashed fiercely. " Nosta, Help Angelo!" Nosta's Heavy Wheel was metal covered in several thick metal scales. Stampede is an attack type tip similar to flat. " Juggernaut, Shield mode!" The swords on Juggernaut's track formed into 3 shields that bounced away Nosta and Angelo. " grrrrrrrrrrr.". " Pixeras, sweep around Juggernaut." Pixeras started to glide around Juggernaut. Mystic is a wheel that is a mix of Thermal and Burn. Bright Wing has 2 diamond shape shields that represent wings. After a while, Juggernaut was looking weaker but their beys were at their limits. " All our special moves together will take down Juggernaut." " Nosta, Raging Charge!" " Pixeras, Wing Slicer." " Angelo, Shimmering Feather Blade!" " Juggernaut! Explosive Overdrive!"

The middle of the island errupted with a giant light. As Scarlet, Derek, and Kereku looked, Angelo was the only one left spinning. " We won!" Scarlet squealed and Kereku smiled widely in surprise.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

(I'm sorry for not posting but life's been hectic)

Ace left the scene of the crime not bothering to pick up pieces as he wouldn't be able to put much anywhere and thought of Cass's Metal Fusion Wheel "I don't really need this" Ace said as he looked at a river he crossed before and threw the wheel in it as it sunk to the bottom "A burden has been lifted" Ace said as he forgot Benkai was there but vanished in the hail storm "I'm going to have to fight more powerful bladers and my darkness" Ace said sitting near the river than looking up "223 bladers left in the challenge "I'm probably going to have to blade against my friends soon" Ace said laying near the river and seeing Dyme and Hyouma battling each other "Well Dyme's already got the idea" Ace said now standing up "My greatest rivals in the tournament are my own friends" he said to himself realizing that they were just as tough as him and he set forth to battle anybody that wanted to defeat him. "Hey I'll battle you!" Ace heard this voice from somewhere near him "Who's there?!" Ace said grabbing his bey and deciding to switch back to Desert "You know who!" they said as Ace got his Launcher and Bey "Show yourself!" Ace yelled as the mysterious blader jumped out of a tree and right in front of Ace "I've been wanting to battle you for a while" Yuu said as Ace jumped back "Well now is your chance" Ace said as they stared down each other.

Bladers left: 218
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

( Sorry about taken so damn long if any of you still care)

I looked for more bladers to battle. I yawned at the lack of talent. Suddenly, a bey launched out of no where, slashing at my arm, leaving a fairly large gashed. I puled out Angelo and clipped it on to the launcher. " Shimmering Feather Blade!" I yelled, letting Angelo slash at the the surrounding trees. After several falling, I finally spotted Kyoya. He growled and I gave him back a confident, somewhat evil glare. " Get ready for the bey battle of your life!" I shouted, once again putting Angelo on the launcher. " Go shoot!" we both shouted, letting the beys speak for themselves. Clash after clash after clash we endured as the beys emitted small explosions." Gold Feather Illusion!". As golden feathers fell from the sky, Kyoya fought with the illusion, trying to keep his head straight. He finally roared fiercely, braking free of the illusion." Leone! Lion Gale Force Wall!", he growled. Leone unleashed a giant tornado. I laughed." Shimmering Feather Blade! Slice through the tornado!" The tornado was slowly diminished by the barrage of feathers. The beys were losing spin, so the battle was finally nearing an end. " King Lion Tearing Blast!" Kyoya shouted, the three familiar tornadoes unleashing. " Ribbon Whip Angelo!" Angelo jumped in the air, glowing with energy. Angelo spiraled through the tornadoes, making an explosion when connecting with Leone. I heard through the smoke" Wild Wind Fang Dance!!!" " What?" I asked in horror, " How can you have this much power left?!". I was sent crashing through a tree, blacking out. Angelo was defeated.

" Blader number 719 out!" The blimp blared.

184 bladers left.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top