Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 5 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 5 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 pm

( hey Cass and Ace, mind if i jump into the battle? just figured i'd be polite and ask) i sensed something different very different about cass. i prepared to launch angelo
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5159
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Ace Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 pm

(Hooray 3 against 1 lol cass is gonna get a whooping)

Spider was still spinning but wouldn't be able to keep this up if it wasn't for pegasus helping "Hmph the darkness still doesn't make you invisible you know!" Ace yelled at Cass who was still standing on top of the building "And as I predicted the light created the shadows within your heart after some of the darkness rubbed off me and onto you!" Ace said as he saw another bey launch in front of him in a blinding ray of light "Keraku?" Ace turned to see him standing right next to him and Ginga. (Assuming you launched it) "Haha Cass you can't take all of us on because your darkness will be destroyed right here and now!" Ace said as spider and pegasus followed close behind Angelo right towards Kangaroo.

Meanwhile somewhere in ? city (Same one we're in)

"Take this Benkai and prove to me your worth" Doji said tossing Dark Bull towards Benkai.

(Lol this episode was taking to long so now its when tetsuya comes to town and kid naps madoka.)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8018
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Cass was about to have Kangaroo use another attack, but stopped as he saw another bey join the battle. Cass said " Well three to one thats sounds like fair odds." Cass laughed and jumped off of his perch on the rooftop. He landed on a balcony and then jumped on to the ground. Cass's move down was to distract his opponents. When Cass's opponents looked down ( assuming they looked up) Kangaroo was gone. Cass yelled " Kangaroo now, use Meteor Shower. Kangaroo had bounced his was up above Spider, Pegasus and Angel. Kangaroo started spining and shooting meteors down at his opponents. Cass said " We will see what side gets destroyed. The darkness I have founf is so strong my body can hardly contain it. True Ace some of your darkness has rubbed off on our pal Cass but the rest has been here for a long time. It's a shame Ace that you're darkness is deminished, we could have had a fun battle. This ends here and now." Cass smiled a dark smile as Kangaroo attacked.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5410
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:14 pm

i laughed " light will defeat darkness! Angelo!" angelo dodged the meteors with grace. Then something happened Kereku didn't expect. Angelo began swaying side to side and the meteors seemed to bounce off an invisible sheild as Angelo's bit beast apperared. Kereku stared at angelo with wide eyes and in a suprised a pleased tone said " well uh that's new. " now in a confident and fortified tone " now! Angelo! Wing Dancer!" thats what ill callthis move i thought
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 am

I might have to quit this RP Sad
I'm never good about staying active in them and I'm already so far behind.
Plus school and lack of sleep keeps me busy :'''(
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7931
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 am

(I know man my life's been busy too, and the city is apprently called Metal Bey City According to the game)

Ace decided to use his special move as well "Furious Toxic Tornado!" he said as Ginga charged towards Ace tornado and launched Pegasus upwards "Starblast Attack Pegasus!" he shouted as it lunged towards Kangaroo. All three moves attack and made Kangaroo spin slower "Whoa. Ace's Tornado attack and sent Kangaroo Towards Kereku's Wing Dancer (Assuming it's Attack) and threw it back at Ace's Tornado and threw it in Ginga's Starblast Attack's Way!" she said as Cass's Kangaroo started to glow in a Powerful Darkness which Ace knew if he destroyed the darkness the light would come back and he'll be himself again.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm

( wing dancer is an attack. but its a sheild. your idea still worked because it would've bounced off my shield, so good idea) i smiled " Ace! we can win this." i paused " just trust my next move" i had angelo, while it was swaying, grind into the grind. it shot into the air. " now! Angelo, Arch Hammer!" angelo glowed golden and shot down. with this momentum, angelo plunged into aces tornado. i smiled " Ace it's working!" " now angelo, feather storm!" the wind appeared and shot spider, still emitting it's tornado, right at kangaroo. it hit. there was loud grinding and kangaroo started to slow a liitle. " like my idea ace?" i said proudly
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:31 pm

(Lol Cass stands no chance, also launching spider at kangaroo was smart)

"Awesome!" Ace said knowing he had made an alliance with someone he only met just recently "Now spider finish Kangaroo off with Hazing Hurricane!" Ace said as his eyes glowed that redish-purple mix to resemble poison which was his element of control as well as when he was angry or determined, but in this battle it resemble the determination of the light to destroy the dark side of Cass's heart. Cass looked angrily like he did the first time he saw this move but something didn't seem right.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm

( lol. he mostly stands no chance cause he's not online lol) i smiled at ace. glad i was battleing with him against cass " your very skilled Ace. Very skilled" i smiled and turned back to the battle as spider unleashed his hurricane directly on kangaroo. Angelo, using it's very sharp screw tip, spun on the edge of the stadium, waiting for something to happen.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm

(Haven't been on since i got the beyblade game)

Dyme ran to a local park which was about a block within the beach (Don't really know the mapping of the city) and saw a battle with three people versing one who was on top of a building. "Hmm?" he said anylizing the scene did it really take three bladers to defeat one? Questioning himself as he realized it wasn't Ryuga "Maybe that kid took the Forbbiden Bey L-Drago before I even had a chance to sneak back into their headquaters!" He said grabbing Aqua Shark "I'm going to get L-Drago before I let this noob unless it's true powers!" he said running into the building which Cass was standing.

(What he didn't know was it was Kangaroo and not L-Drago)

Dyme saw some guy yelling at the three bladers about Darkness being the ultimate strength and destroying the light within all hearts as he thought that was a lie and thought of stealing L-drago and waking it up to full power but using the power for good. Dyme was really confused about this and decided just to keep eavesdropping
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm

( I got AC Brotherhood and have been playing it but i am back.)
Cass glared as the haze spread out towards him but he was not afraid. Cass looked out as the three attacks flew towards him. He called out " This is it Kangaroo, we finish this now." A dark aura spread out around him and then spread to Kangaroo. Cass yelled " Kangaroo finish this with Ultimate Unending Vortex. The vortex appeared just in time to block hazing hurricane. The vortex quickly overpowered the hurricane and sent it back towards Cass's opponents. Cass knew that he could be absorbed by the vortex so he climbed ( assassin's creed stlye) up the front of the building. He got to the top, turned around and watched as the vortex seemed to keep his opponents on their toes. Cass gazed into the darkness and let it flow through him. Spider's haze spread around the vortex and overtook him. Cass could feel the poison going into his lungs. Cass willed the darkness to protect him and the darkness obliged. The darkness drove the darkness out of his lungs and formed a protective shield. Cass made the darkness suck away the poison. Cass said " With this the darkness will eradicate the light and a dark shroud will fall over everything. You can't hope to stop me even with you're numbers you stand no chance." Cass stould their and looked out over the battle field.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Dyme knew he could stop Cass once and for all, he ran up from behind Cass and kicked him off the building into his own vortex "Yes! Now L-drago is mine without his master!" as Dyme ran down the stairs. By the time he got their the vortex had vanished but the bey still spun their as the three others stared at him like "WTF, you kicked Cass off a building into a vortex" but he didn't care he went up to the bey and snatched it but was disappointed "Kangaroo!?" he yelled angrily kicking some guy for no reason for a worthless bey. He then proceded to throw it into Ace's Hurricane (If it's still there) and launched back out directly into a wall dismantling it "I guess I'll see you guys later!" he said running out of the park to the beach.

Meanwhile at the beach

"Crabby Crabby!" Tetsuya said somehow having Madoka kidnapped and trapped from the park as Dyme ran up and Madoka yelling for help. "Help is already here!" Dyme said Drawing out Aqua Shark "Crabba What!?" Tetsuya said as he say a challenger "Fine" he said bringing out Mad Gasher "3 2 1 Let it rip!" they both yelled as the Beys brawled each other in a random stadium near the beach.

To be continued
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 pm

( well, i guess guess is gone.) angelo jumped back in my hand. i stared into space, jaw dropped, eyes wide " uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..........!" i turned to Ace as spider jumped in his hand " WTF was that!?" i said shocked. people started crowding around us. A couple of people holding beys, Dread Reaper DR( dark raid)165 FS and Cyber Robon SS( spiral spikes) 130 C ( crush) " we challenge you two to a tag team battle!" they both said in unison. i grinned at you " up for it Ace?"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Cass watched the battle with a sinister grin. He was enjoying this battle until he heard a noise behind him. On the battle field the team of Ace, Ginga and Keraku had pushed the vortex back towards the building. Cass turned around in time to see a stranger behind him. Before he had time to react, the stranger kicked him in the ribs. Cass tumbled backwards of the edge of the building. He reached out and tried to grab the ledge but his fingers did not connect. He fell backwards wondering when he would hit the ground. Cass could feel the darkness getting closer. He then knew that he was about to be engulfed by his own vortex. He burned the face of the stranger who kicked him, into his mind in case he survived. He felt the darkness embrace him with it's cold hands. He disapeared into the darkness of the vortex. Cass faded out of conciousness and wondered if he was about to die. For what seemed like an eternity everything was pitch black. Cass blinked his eyes open surprised to be alive or was he alive. He sat up and thought he must be inside the vortex. Cass stood up and felt an intense pain, not a phisical pain but a pain in his soul. Images of Kangaroo being destroyed flashed in his head. Cass hung his head and noticed he now had no bey. He looked around and saw darkness everwhere. He walked forwards and the darkness formed steps for him to walk on. He was taking everything in when he heard a voice. " Well Cass about tim you got here." Cass turned around to see himself but he could tell that something was off about this Cass. The dark Cass had come out of Cass while he was knocked out. Cass ran up and tried to fight dark Cass. Dark Cass, with one move had used his darkness and brought Cass to the ground. Dark Cass walked over and said " You are stuck here, I can help you get out of here and avenge Kangaroo. I have already proved that the darkness is sronger and you know you will never defeat it. Give in and surrender the light and we will get out of here." Cass looked up and knew that dark Cass was right, he couldn't defeat the darkness. Cass gave up and said " You're right I can't win against the darkness. Go ahead I give up." Dark Cass put his hand on Cass's shoulder and Cass started to glow. Cass faided out and into dark Cass ( now just Cass.). The fusion created harmony and he could feel the power and noticed he could control the darkness. He let loose his full power and funneled the darkness into his hands. Cass controled the darkness like never before. He could feel the darkness flow into him and make him stronger. He used the darkness to forge himself a new bey,one that could utilize the full power of the darkness. The bey felt cool and light in his hands. He could feel the power surging out of the bey. He said " Now with this bey I will truely travel down the road to darkness and power. With Black Leopard Cass's true potential could be brought out. His destiny could now be fulfilled. Cass relized that he could compleatly control the darkness. So he set about practing and trying out his abilities as well as Leopard's.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:54 pm

(Wow dying already in the days I don't type lol jk)

Ace saw an opportunity to become heroes in this city so he turned to Keraku and said "You really needed to ask?" he grabbing the W&S (wind and shoot) Launcher along with the luancher grip as he was spinning it they all said "3, 2, 1, let it rip!"

Continued later
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:19 pm

i laughed " your right. i wonder why i bothered asking if you wanted to team up with me" i launched Angelo with as much force as possible. Angelo spun on the outer ring of the stadium. Angelo then launched at and struck Robon who flipped and landed still spinning well. Robon and Reaper then teamed up on me. they ground into Angelo on either side. " Angelo now!" Angelo started volleying off the inside of the beys. " Robon go!" the red headed one said. robon shot at Angelo and struck with amazing force. Angelo bounced off the side and robon and Angelo began to clash fiercely. While this was happening, Reaper dashed towards Spider at extreme speed.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Character's Name: Issac
Bit Beast/Constellation: Hummingbird
Birth Place: unknown i do not know where i was born
Appearance: blonde hair and hazel eyes skinny build, green hoodie with sleeves pushed up to elbows, regular jeans with few rips and green tenishoes, my hood is usually always on
Team: Mutual
Beyblade: A balance type bey called Winged Hummingbird, it is green
Facebolt: Hummingbird, red
Energy Ring: Hummingbird, green with a wing shape on either side red on the tips of the wings
Fusion Wheel: Winged a fusion wheel with a wing shape on either side and red on the tips of the wings
Spin Track: SW145 same as poison serpents but with red on outside and green on inside
Performance Tip: SD green
Special Moves: Eternal switch(his spin track switches position witch makes him either attack or defense type),
Likes: great challenges, beyblades ive never seen before, whopping cheeseburgers, and traveling
Dislikes: people who says that my bey sucks and people who are sad all the time
Biography: Me and my brother clifford were found on a doorstep one day at a random hospital, they had took us and raised us and when i was about 9 years - old they gave me and my brother a beyblade, (we beybladed everyday). they said it was because they felt sorry for us for not ever having a real home or knowing our parents. our life was full of misery everyday seing hurt people in the emergency room and sick people dying, but when i turned 10 years - old me and my brother left the hospital on a journey to become great beybladers and to meet great challenges
Other Information: my best friend is my brother and i dont usually try to make friends
icak100
icak100

Shaycoins : 4926
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Cass was practicing with Black Leopard when he relized that he didn't know how to escape the void. He searched around until he tripped and fell head first into a pile of beys. Cass looked up and saw a huge pile of damaged beys stretching as far as the eye could see. He knew that he could not have caused all these beys to arrive here. He saw that the void was not limited to him. Cass noticed multiple portals opening all through out the void. Cass looked through one of them and saw silhouettes of people walking through a city. He saw similar portals all through out the void. Cass then used the darkness to make a vortex to a place he had seen while he was knocked out. The portal opened to a huge hall filled with odd dark decor. Cass walked down the hall until he ran head firts into someone coming around the corner. The man took a step back and shouted " How did you get in here?" Cass took a step back and pulled out Black Leopard. The man said " Ah you are a blader, then maybe you are here for a reason." Cass said " Maybe I am where for a reason?" "You are at the headquaters for the Dark Nebula. Would you be interested in trying out for a position in our orginization. Cass thought ( Wow an orginization, sounds fancy and powerful). Cass noded and walked with the man into a huge colosseum like room. Once Cass walked the room the doors slammed shut and locked. Cass said " Wow what a way to treat you're guest." A man at the top level of the colosseum sat a man. This man had the air of a leader and appeared as one. The leader ( who was already briefed on the situation) said " Now then let's see if you are worthy of a position here." A large powerful looking man walked into the room. The leader said " If you can beat Soran then you can join." One man beside the leader whispered " But that is the captain of the elites he can't hope to win." Cass took out Black Leopard and put him on his launcher ( which he also made from darkness since he lost all of his gear). Soran pulled out his bey which Cass identified as Dark Rhino. Cass smirked and said " Well then let's get started, 3,2,1, let it rip. Leopard raced into battle while Cass prepared to strike.

Last edited by blazeking on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Aaaaahhhhh my first steps as a real bleyder (ill actually be able tobattle someone else besides my brother).i sat outside the hospital wondering where to go'' should i go to the park, or maybe the bey shop, i got it THE WBBA BUILDING''i was walking and i noticed a big group of people. i wlked over and in amazement an awesome bey battle was going on. it was a tag battle, an epic one but the only bey i rocognized was poison spider, i had seen him on tv once. ii was watching the epc battle and saw the bladers, they looked like well i couldnt explain it but i knew i wanted to be like that one day. i started to walk away when someone yelled i looked back and there was a little boy running towards me, he stopped pointed at me then yelled '' i challenge u to a bey battle'' i stared in awe. my first bey battle with another person'' i accept'' i pulled my bey and launcher out of my hoodie pockets, i put winged hummingbird on my launcher and stared at the little boy. 3 2 1 LET IT RIP !!!!!!
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Accepted Issac

"Spider use Furious Toxic Tornado and Launch Reaper at Robon to knock both their balance well off!" Ace shouted as robon foolishly thought it could break through the toxins which seeped into the bey which made it spin slower quicker than a bey usually would slow down. "Robon" he shouted as it was wobbling while Reaper seemed to be ok for the moment. "Keraku you know what to do!" Ace shouted as he saw Keraku smile a sly grin.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:27 pm

i laughed " good job Ace" i turned to the battle and swung my hand " Angelo Arch Hammer!" i said. Angelo glowed a bright green color and slammed into reaper. this knocked it flying into the tornado. " Angelo Wing Dancer!" Angelo swayed and ground into the stadium, shot itself in the air, landed in Spider's tornado. " Feather Storm!" Angelo threw Spider, emitting it's toxins and Reaper in the tornado, at Robon. There was a dark flash as they collided.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 pm

My beyblade flew at the little boys beyblade, ''HUMMINGBIRD, TRACK CHANGE!!!'' my beyblade went from defence to attack mode and flew at his beyblade and rammed into it with awesome power which made the boys bey fly into the air and smashed into the ground. his bey was completely stopped '' that was to easy'' i stared at the boy in amazement. i couldnt believe i won with such ease, i looked at the boy and caught my bey then ran back to look at the other bey battle going on. It looked like poison spider and his teamate were going to win i watched in amzement Waiting to see who wins. ''hey kid!'' i looked over to see who they were calling for and it looked like the two kids were looking at me. they looked like twins, one was wearing red and the other was wearing blue. '' i saw youre battle just now, you were pretty good want to see if youre worthy to enter the dark nebula''. i thought of the name dark nebula for a minute, it sounded kinda familiar i just couldnt remember where i remembered it from '' sure''
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:59 am

(I forgot to mention my character is also a Musician who is quite smart so that's why he talks like this in this post)

Dyme stood his ground as this weird man and Mad Gasher/Cancer tried to attack "Counter him with your tip Change!" he shouted as Shark went from Stamina to Attack mode almost immediately and dodge the attack "Crabby what?!" he shouted as he was the one being chased now "Now Shark Tsunami Rush!" Dyme shouted as Shark was inside of an orb of Water and charged at Gasher from multiple directions making it stop spinning all together "Yeah Shark we won!" Dyme said walking towards the girl to untie her as some crabs blocked his path "It's best Two out of Three!" he said as Dyme questioned him "You're just saying that because you lost right?" but this guy was apparently defending his previous statement "Crabba... No No No... It's the new Beyblade rule haven't you heard?" Dyme say through him like a window "Whatever, you shouldn't even be considered a blader since you don't even have an ounce of skill" Dyme said preparing to launch "Well we'll see about that!" he said launching again but delayed.

"Now that's just cheating" Dyme said as he changed back to Stamina mode "Hehe" the guy said whistling then crabs surrounded Shark "See? You don't have any skill of your own, you rely on variables to change the equation. Shark Raging Whirlpool!" I shouted as apparantly the Crabs jumped in and blocked Gasher from the waves "Grr" he said as he almost lost again as the crabs swam in the whirlpool and charged at Shark knocking it out. "Hmph the tie breaker will show you who the true blader is" Dyme said Launching with all his might as the other man delayed launch again.

to be continued and going to update signature like ace with stats and special moves
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Cass waited to strike so he could use a new move. Leopard raced towards Rhino and right before impact Cass used his new move. Cass said " Now leopard do it." Leopard jumped over rhino. Cass said " Leopard use Dark Wrath." Leopard glowed with dark energy and started spining verticaly and smashed into the top of Rhino. The dark energy clawed at Rhino. Rhino stopped spining and then to Cass's surprise started spining in the opposite direction. Leopard was tossed off and hit the wall. Soran said " Wow that was good, but not good enough. Rhino use Dark Crusher on Leopard." Rhino increased speed and began to blurr. Rhino's speed and power created an energy field and was quickly approached Leopard. Rhino was gaining on Leopard and was about to hit him. Leopard was quickly approaching a wall.Soran said " You have no where to go, Rhino finish him. Leopard was about to impact with the wall. Cass said " We will see about that, Leopard go!" Just before Rhino hit him Leopard started climbing the wall. Rhino at full speed and power slammed into the wall and made it shake. Leopard jumped down off the wall and Cass said " Use Dark Wrath." Leopard spun with dark energy and rammed Rhino and clawed him with the darkness. Leopard kept clawing until Cass said " Leopard that's enough." When Leopard jumped out of the hole in the wall Rhino wasn't moving. Cass thought ( Wow Black Leopard is so much stronger than Kangaroo). Cass looked up at Soran and said " Well, you have a good bey there, just not good enough. Cass then looked up at the leader and said " So, did I pass you're little test. The leader looked down and said " Yes it seems you have passed the test, the blader you just beat was the leader of our elite group. Since you have beat him you decide what happens to the group. It is decided Castiel Michaels will now lead the elite team. Cass thought ( wow they must be short on people, to just accept me and make me the leader of the elite group, weird). Cass said "I accept this position and will lead to the best of my abilities." A member beside the leader whispered " Why are you giving him this position, Soran is a great blader and leader." The leader said " He has been given this position because he is very powerful and has yet to reach his full potential, also we can use him to our advantage." The leader walked down to Cass and said " My name is Doji and this is the Dark Nebula. What are you going to do with the elite team?" Cass considered it for a moment and said " The current elite team is disbanded. I will make my own elite team and they will be elemental users like me. A member then took Cass to his new room courtesy of the Dark Nebula. Cass walked to his room thinking of how far the Dark Nebula could take him. ( sorry about the long post, I hadn't posted in a while, for me anyway.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:33 pm

(I like how everyone is doing their own thing, but try to be a bit more organized because a tag team aqua challenge tournament is going to happen later)

Ace saw the outcome of the flash after it cleared, Ace and Kereku were the winners. Bladers congradgulated the winners and Blader DJ was their with a camera crew and said "I had a great idea for a new tournament, An Aquatic Challenge Tag team battle! And the winning team will get 1000 points each!" as Ace thought he could win with Kereku so he asked him "Well what do ya say to teaming up with me again?" as apparantly the camera was still recording on the duo.

(Details on first page)

Last edited by Ace on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top