Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Ace Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 am

(The actual name is Wind and Shoot Launcher, stop following me ya stalker... and stop copying me)

"Hello Ginga!" Ace said as Ginga had an angry look on his Face, "Where's Kyoya?!" he said as Ace shrugged "I don't know, maybe he went out looking for you thought it would be a shame if poor little Kenta over there didn't get his Sagittario back now would it?" Ace said holding Sagittario from when the facehunters were playing catch. "Gimme back Sagittario!" Kenta said running towards Ace. Ace tossed it towards Benkai who now was holding it off the edge of the building, "Haha you'll have to battle me then!" Ace said holding his new Launcher and Bey "Whoa where'd you get a launcher like that?" Ginga said as the girl interrupted "Uh yeah about that... he came to my dad's shop and asked me to boost his bey's Defense and asked for a new Launcher" She said as Ginga turned around quickly and said "Madoka, You helped Ace!?" as Ace finally knew her name "So you're on their side Madoka? Pity I thought you might've made a good comrade to the facehunter's bey needs" Ace said.

Than the heard somebody climbing and of course it was him "You, why do you keep following me after our first battle? First the tournament which I was then disqualified from for leaving, than mine and Ginga's first battle, then the park bench, now on top of Metal Tower. Come on man, go on your own adventure and stop intruding on mine. Also there were stairs over there" Ace said pointing behind Ginga "As for you Ginga you Adventure will end right here" Ace said once again "No intruding Cass or Sagittario takes a trip to the concrete roads" Ace said pointing towards Benkai.

(To be continued)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8018
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:22 am

Kyoya awakens from his slumber. He suddenly springs up and sprints to the tower. He then sprints up the stairs and arrives at the top of the tower, smiling evilly as he walks towards the Face-Hunters, brushes past Ginga and his friends and stands infront of Benkei. He starts to get a low chuckle as he watches Ginga. "Ginga Hagane." he says, loudly.
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Shaycoins : 4983
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://kyoyatategami.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:26 pm

(Lol finally taking the Kyoya role i see)

Ace looks behind Ginga who turns around to see the one and only Kyoya "Kyoya I thought you were supposed to come to the tower a while ago to defeat Ginga, don't worry I stalled for time as planned" Ace said still glaring at Cass "No intruding in the battle or I'll have to take you out and Sagittario will be having a one-way trip" Ace said pointing his launcher at Cass. The wind started to get stronger as Ace had to stand his ground as to not to fall.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Chelsea walked back home after her battle with Kyoya, as he'd said is name was. He seemed nice enough, she guessed, but also a tad mean. Probably just misunderstanding what's good and what isn't... whatever that meant. it's just that every bad person's gotta have a little good in them, right? He was probably just dropped on his head as a baby, and grew up to be kinda negative. even though he seemed okay with Chelsea, that guy Kyoya was probably no good in town. The way he wondered as to why she didn't know his name made her think that.

Anyways, the next day, Chelsea decided to move on out into town again. there always seemed to be some bunch of no-good face hunters around that needed their butt's kicked because they were stealing points from helpless kids who had dreams of becoming the best bladers in town and only battled for fun, and stuff. So, going out into town could only be good, right? Unless she lost to a face-hunter, of course... because it WAS possible. In town, she realized a storm beginning to form, and she looked up to see that it was centered around this huge tower in the middle of the town. considering the storm was CENTERED around the tower, it could only mean that something slightly super-natural was happening up there. And just as Chelsea came to a street where she could view the entrance to the tower, she spotted Kyoya entering it at full speed. must be late for something.. Chelsea then made a stupid decision to follow him up the tower once he was well ahead of her, and he didn't notice. when she got to the top, she hid behind the door entrance to the roof, and took in the scene. - A whole lot of face hunters were standing beside this big bey-battle-style bowl, and another big one looked liek he was going to drop something over the edge of the tower- a bey. And then Chelsea spotted that guy Ace from that tournament, and the little kid Kenta-with-the-green-hair. And there was also that other guy who wanted to fight Ace at the tournament too, but that's when Ace had taken a run for it. Also, Kyoya was there, but he was on Ace's side, smiling, and Chelsea wasn't so sure whether she was surprised or not that Kyoya WAS a face hunter. But there were two more people there. Some girl with heavy-duty goggles, and a real tall dude with red, spiky hair. - i should probably be thinking 'jackpot' for finding this lot, but maybe that's not the best idea. Once Chelsea had seen all that was to be seen, she opened the door as crack to hear what was going on...
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8054
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Cass said " Really there were stairs.... uhg, I follow you Ace because you are a worthy opponent and you seem always have Face hunters around and those guys are just fun to pound."" "Well you do have a point Ace, I think i will go on some sort of adventure." Cass said. He walked pass everybody towards the stairs. " Hey Ginga I know you can beat him, and Ace stay frosty." Cass turned to go he told Ginga and crew that he would be back. They asked him why he was leaving now of all times. " Because Ace has a point following him around waiting for a battle is getting old, besides I still have team members to recruit." Cass said. Cass waved a fairwell and walked towards the stairs, thats when he noticed the door was partialy open. So he walked out of the line of sight of the door and opened it. A girl was hiding behind it apparently eavesdropping. Cass had seen her befor she was in the crowd at he tournament. Cass told her he was not a Face hunter and also what was going on up here. He said he had to go but fist he said " By the way my name is Castiel but most people call me Cass." With that he walked down the stairs and then into town. Cass talked to an elderly man who told him about a person he saw up north. The old man said that he was the best battler he had seen in a long time. Cass thought ( I think I should go find this guy) so he headed north towards the town the old man talked about. Cass was leaving town when he was challenged by some guy. Cass had nothing better to do and it might be a nice change to the hunters he had been fighting. " Okay lets do this." Cass said reaching for his launcher. He wasn't ready to give up his old launcher yet so he pulled it out instead. In unison they said 3,2,1, Let it rip and their beys started battling. Cass thought ( this would be a good time to practice my new move). Cass yelled to Kangaroo " Kangaroo use our upgraded move, Boomerang vortex." Kangaroo flew at his opponent and hit the wall behind him then back and hit the wall in a different spot making a full circle around his opponent. Cass's opponent ( Who I shall call .... Mark) said " yeah right you think your good, you keep missing." Cass said with a smile " I didn't miss". Everywhere Kangaroo had hit a vortex had opened on the wall. Kangroo( in an eneryg ball) then flew towards one of the vortexes. Kangaroo entered the vortex at high speed and flew out of a different vortex slamming into Mark's bey, pushing it towards one of the vortexes. Kangaroo the returned into a vortex to repeat the process. To Mark Kangaroo looked like a blurr he was moving so fast. After a minute Marks bey was hit into a vortex and flew materialized behind Mark ever so still. Cass claimed his 100 points and thanked Mark for the battle. Cass feeling good about his new move resumed his adventure to the North. ( Cass will meet up with the main group again after he is gone for awhile and he recruits some members for his team.) Taking Aces advice and starting an adventure somewhere else.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5410
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Kereku ran to metal tower to see Ginga's battle. the elevator stopped. he groaned and jumped up and through the metal bars. he got to the top to watch.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5159
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 am

(Lol all the gang is almost here)

"Hmph good riddance, one less problem to deal with" Ace said still making sure Kenta or Madoka didn't intrude either. Ace saw a girl standing behind the door eavesdropping but didn't care as long as she didn't intrude. "All right the battle begins in 3!" Ace said starting the battle "2, 1, Let it Rip!" everyone else said as Ginga and presumably Kyoya launched their Beys into the stadium, The wind started to pick up even more and Ace was still standing his ground while watching the battle "Why is the wind picking up more and more?" Ginga said questioning Ace "Your gonna find out soon enough" Ace replied as Kyoya smirks (presumably).
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

i watch as ginga and Kyoya battled. I launched Angelo in the stadium Kyoya and Ginga were battleing in and knocked out ginga " you and me Kyoya" i said as i jumped down from the platform
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Ace saw this intruder trying to defeat Ginga and was about to attack when he saw Pegasus came back downwards "Starblast Attack!" Ginga said as Angelo was knocked out (Don't intrude in storyline battles) "Where'd did this random blader appear from?" Ace said, and why would he come all the way to the top of Metal tower just to battle against Kyoya?

Last edited by Ace on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Oh boy. Sorry I haven't been active on this. I'll get to reading all of these and get on to a response right away! I'm glad this didn't die. once again, sorry XD
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7931
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 am

( ok. well um should I just pretend that i wasn't there and watch or something?)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 am

(well this was the main event in the episode, is angry that he loses to Ginga and Doji comes to town and battles Kyoya and wins and goes to the Dark Nebula for training than comes back to town more powerful and gets defeated by Ginga again therefore stopping his rage and joining the good side, And by Storyline battles I mean the main battles between two main characters on the show like Ginga vs Ryuga or Tsubassa vs Yuu)

Ace than saw the blader fazed at what just happened, "Why'd you intrude in this battle Kid? If you wanted a whooping you should've just asked me!" Ace said grabbing his launcher and Poison Scorpion "Well? What's it gonna be?" Ace said chuckling at the kid's one hit KO by Ginga.

(There now you have a battle Razz)

(We'll use Dice somehow to determine the battle http://www.random.org/dice/
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:40 pm

I laugh. " Cool a battle! someone that'll give me a challenge!" ( I kind of have yuu's personality) I have angelo jump back into my hand. " better get ready for the battle of your life!" "Get ready" i say while putting angelo on my super awesome custum launcher " 3, 2, 1" I pull the rip cord. " Gooooooooooo Angelooooooo!!!"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Ace winds up his Bey in the count of 3,2,1 and clicks the trigger at let it rip "All right you may have been beaten by Ginga in one move but you better not lose that easily!" Ace said as he pointed to the mysterious Blader "Take this! Hazing Hurricane!" Ace said using the home advantage of the heavy winds to build up his attack but it was also making the others on top of the building cough quite a bit.

(Ok Jack explain how would we use the dice to determine the outcome)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Cass was on the long road to the highest northern town. He was bored out of his mind. He had been walking for what seemed like days without a challenge. Cass was zoneing out when he heard a scream. A young girl was being attacked by at least 10 face hunters. Cass thought ( About time a challenge showed up.) Cass walked up towards the hunters and said in a casual voice " Really guys picking on children younger then your shoe size." One of the hunters turned around and snarled at him said " Do you want some of this ? " Cass responded with a laugh " Sure, I guess now would be a good time to pound you, I've been looking for a battle for awhile now." Cass pulled out Kangaroo and put him on his launcher. They said 3,2,1 let it rip and all 10 hunters and Cass's beys flew into battle. Cass said " I guess I will go first, Kangaroo use Boomerang Comet. Kangaroo slammed into the hunters beys sending them flying into the air. Cass said " Kangaroo finish up with Dark Vortex." Kangaroo jumped up and opened a vortex consuming the 10 beys. One hunter whined " What about our beys? " Cass said " They are gone, You should have thought about that before you started attacking kids and stealing their points. The hunters ran off, so Cass walked off farther down the road. A Face hunter came back and challenged Cass to a battle in an abandoned stadium. Cass knew it was a trap but went any way, craving the challenge.
Cass arrived and took in all the details around him. From the entrance he could see hunters hiding in the top of the stands. All at once beys flew at him from every direction. " Welcome to our temporary headquarters." The lead hunter said. " you wont make it out of here in one piece." the hunter said again. "You may have heard of a group of our hunters 100 bey challenge." the hunter said again. " Our challenge is a 200 bey challenge that has never been defeated." " For your meddling you will now indure this challenge." the hunter said. Cass said " Okay lets do this then." He took out kangaroo and launched it. Kangaroo sped around narrowly avoiding the other beys. Cass shouted " Kangaroo use Boomerang Vortex" Kangaroo bounced of the walls creating multiple vortexes. Kangaroo used this rappid fire attack to inflict serious damage on some of the beys. Cass shouted " Now, lets finish this, Kangaroo kick it into overdrive and use Supernova. Kangaroo flew up into the air and started spinning at an intense speed. An energy aura surrounded Cass and Kangaroo. Kangaroo started glowing and drawing in objects from around the stadium. Reaching critical mass Kangaroo released a huge expolsion. The shock wave ravaged the stadium and shook the town. The explosion caught all of the hunters beys and sent them flying outwards. At once the exposion stopped surging outwards and began pulling the beys inwards. One hunter was dragged over the side and began being pulled towards the supernova's core. The beys and that one unlucky hunter were pulled into the core. The core condensed into a small ball and then into a black hole. After a minute the stadium was empty of beys and one hunter. The supernova turned into a black hole and had swallowed the hunters beys. Cass stood there for a minute and then walked away. He added about 600 points from that batlle and the previous battle totaling 7100. He walked off and passed out on a bench. ( supernova really takes it out of Cass so it won't be used much.)

Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

(Okay dice rolls... Well, if we make an attack, we can like say if we roll a 4, 5, or 6 then it hits and does some damage. We can set like kind of a damage bar for our blades saying how much stamina we have and the defense and attack stats of our blades will also play a key part into that. We'll figure this out somehow.)
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7931
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 pm

(Also where is this city even located? If anybody knows reply if not I make it in like Colorado or something)

"Now Scorpio! Unleash the devastation onto Angelo!" Ace said as Scorpio's Hazing Hurricane and Leon's Gale Force Wall (Assuming that they are that far in the battle) were absorbing more and more air becoming more powerful than without this much wind. It was though Hurricane and Gale Force Wall were Emerging together making a brand new attack far more powerful than Ace's and Kyoya's Tag Team Tornado Tactic.

(I didn't control people I assumed the scene of the battle went something like that, tell me if you think it was different)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Character's Name: Dyme
Bit Beast/Constellation: Shark
Birth Place: Florida
Appearance: About as tall as Ginga, he wears a blue jacket with blue jeans and blue reeboks with blue eyes and black hair, looks quite alot like Zack
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 3 Zack_aqua
Team: Ocean's Finest
Good or Evil or Mutual: Mutual
Beyblade: Aqua Shark
Facebolt: Shark
Energy Ring: Shark
Fusion Wheel: Aqua
Spin Track: DF145
Performance Tip: HFS (The same one Ace left behind at Madoka's Shop)
Dislikes: Pollution
Biography: I came from Florida being one of the best in the state already seeking more challenges in Colorado (Or wherever this city is) and is intrigued by the face hunters but takes them all out in secretcy to not reveal himself to the public (Not yet) Until winning a major tournament to get people to join his team
Other Information: Maybe 8100 beypoints? Considering joining the dark nebula later

Last edited by OrganizationXIII Fan on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 am

(are we battling as a tag team Ace?)
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:34 am

(Sure why not lol, also Dyme you've been accepted)

Ace looked back towards Kyoya who seemed to be smiling at this display and nodded towards Ace "All right Scorpio! Use all your Power and merge with Leon's Gale Force Wall!" Ace said as the Winds continued to pick up more speed (Now kea it's a tag battle :p) "Muahaha" Ace laughed as he say worry and doubt in the others eyes as this new storm move seemed to be engulfing the building from the ground.

Mean while Doji came to town riding in his helicopter seeing the random storm "Hmm what tremendous power, that could be useful for the Dark Nebula's purposes" Doji said sipping his wine.

(I think it was wine and yes the third episode began when the second didn't end, somebody sue me haha)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 am

(on what he drinks some of them look like orange juice lol)

Kyoya smiled evily back at Ace and nodded. As Leone was doing gale force wall he shouted "More Powerful Leone! NOW!" as Leone burst into a bigger wind pattern and the storm gathered around it. The wind blew so hard that some people had to hold onto the barriers to stay on the ground. Kyoya just burst into a ironic loud cackle as he shouted "MORE POWER! MORE POWER!" As the other Face-Hunters stared at him not sure whether he was powerful or just mad. Kyoya saw the door opened a crack but chose to ignore it. As he looked back at Ace and nodded again he waited for Ace's next move. The door was starting to annoy him now as he stopped cackling and snarled. "Who's there!?!" He shouted above the mass of noise the Bey's were making.
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 am

Ginga stood his ground as to not to fall, Ace saw this opportunity to knocked Ginga out "Scorpio, Furious Toxic Tornado!" he shouted as Kyoya was questioning the person hiding behind the door. The Storm that they were creating was getting a bit out of hand as Ace saw Ginga's bey flying "Haha you lose Ace said as he saw it start glowing "What!?" Ace said as the blue light was trying to stop the massive Storm at the source "Pegasus Starblast Attack Once More!" he said charging start towards Ace. Ace knew if he didn't do anything he would be knock out but if he used a move the storm could get out of control and destroy the building itself, As he started seeing metal tearing and screws and bolts getting more loose.

He decided if they couldn't win then they would all have a tie "Scorpio use all you power into one more Hazing Hurricane!" Ace said as his eyes started to glow when his anger started to rage except he wasn't angry, he was determined. The storm grew even larger and they building was starting to sway "Ace are you insane!?" Benkai said still holding Sagittario As the all the beys got sucked into it and fell to the now badly damaged arena. Angelo, Leon, Pegasus, and Scorpio were now motionless as the storm continued to attack "Time to go!" Ace yelled towards Kyoya and his fellow face Hunters. Benkai threw sagittario at Kenta as they made a great getaway down the stairs as the railing was starting to bend as well.

(Assuming Kyoya followed me and the others and not stay on the top of the building, also everyone else should probably Get the helll away from there or the could be killed or badly injured. Lol a depressed move, Kyoya and me too too much power)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:27 am

Dyme defeated yet another facehunter gaining 10 points to his 8110 total, "Huh what's that thing?!" Dyme said as he saw a storm swirling around Metal Tower and some others running out the building "Hey what happened?" Dyme said trying to make conversation as they all ran by him "Hmm" he said before hearing a helicopter fly overhead with the Dark Nebula Organization symbol on it "The Dark Nebula is here? What would they want in this city?" he said recalling what happened when he was snooping around their headquaters trying to find the Forbidden Bey for ultimate power but found some guy sleeping in a coma with L-Dragp tightly clenched in his hands. "Maybe he woke up to try and gain power to awaken L-Drago!" Dyme said as he ran towards the direction of the helicopter "But what they don't know is my Shark shall defeat L-Drago and I'll have The Forbidden Bey all for me to lead my Bey Team To Victory in the World Finals!" Dyme said with high hopes still realizing he didn't exactly have a team yet but hoping he would find worthy bladers to join his team.

Sorry for the extra long paragraph, i just wanted people to get caught up with what my plans are in the Role play
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Ace ran by a kid asking about the storm but kept running towards the warehouse and stopped resting as Kyoya seemed very angry about the tie "Relax Kyoya, You'll get another chance to defeat Ginga Hagane" Ace said as somebody walked in "And the Chance is now!" ??? said "How'd you'd find us?" Facehunter #3 said "I simply followed you after that marvelous Display at Metal Tower" ??? said "And why'd you follow us exactly?" Ace said reaching for Scorpio "I want to help you two to control that type of power, it seemed to get out of hand" ??? said "No way man, Ace and Kyoya had everything under control!" Facehunter #1 said "Then why did you run away like that?" ??? said. Ace knew this guy was right, it was his fault they were here now so he asked "What's you name?" ??? laughed and said "You don't know your in the presence of the great Doji?" Doji replied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG8ZJlWmGG4&feature=rec-exp_r2-2f-10-HM

The rest went something like that

Ace and Kyoya stood their ground "So you actually think you can take both of use at the same time? Your crazy!" Ace said pulling Scorpio, it wasn't until then Ace realized the storm that stopped their beys from spinning had cracked Scorpio's face and energy "That much power is dangerous unless we can control it" Ace said to himself still going to use Scorpio. "All right, 3,2,1, let it rip!" Ace yelled in unison with Kyoya and Doji.

(Sorry I skipped a lot Kyoya, It's just the sooner we finish these short episode main events we can go to the Survivor Island Challenge, I'll change it if you want)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Cass, bored out of his mind headed back to town. He walked a couple of steps until a voice stopped him in his tracks. " So I heard you were a challenge and that you were looking for me." this guy said. " I am Marek the one of the best bladers in the North. "Well you are right I have been looking for you." Cass said. They both pulled out their beys and put them on their launchers. "3,2,1, let it Rip " they said in unison. Marek's bey was an Albatross, and a big one. Kangaroo and Albatross crossed and smashed into each other. Every move Kangaroo made, Albatross matched it. Cass shouted " Kangaroo use boomerang votex." Marek said " Albatross use skyward flight." Albatross dodged Kangaroo's attack and started dive bombing Kangaroo. " Albatross use Atomic dive." Marek said. Albatross's atomic dive was an inch away from Kangaroo. Kangaroo opened a vortex and entered it. Kangaroo came out in mid air. " Kangaroo now use Meteor Shower." Kangaroo sent blazing meteors shooting at Albatross. Kangaroo engulfed itself in flames and flew down with the rest of the meteors. Marek's Albatross dodged the meteors with ease. Albatross kept dodging until one of the meteors swerved towards it. The meteor struck Albatross directly on its top. Kangaroo bounced off and was about to attack. Marek said " Albatross use Raging winds"
Albatross sent heavy winds at Kangaroo almost sending him flying. " Use Dark Vortex." Dark Vortex and Raging Winds collided. Both attacks were equally strong and then both attacks merged. The attacks became unstable and exploded sendind powerful dark wind everywhere. Both beys were flung out and over their owners heads. The battle had come to an end with the a tie. Cass slowly stood up and then started laughing. " That was a great battle, You are really strong." Cass said. " I haven't had that much fun in a long time." Marek said. Cass walked over and helped Marek up. " You are an amazing blader, bye the way mt name is Cass." Cass said. "How would you like to join Team Australia ?" Cass said. Marek Said " Okay I will join your team." The two walked back towards town. " We will start training right after we stop by this town." Cass said. Marek said " Thats fine with me. Are we going to recruit more members ? " Cass said " Yeah, we will become the best team there is and then crush the Face hunters." The two walked off down the road again seeking adventure.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top