Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 8 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 8 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Ace Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 pm

(The tournament begins)

"All right bladers are you ready for the first match of the Aqua Challenge Tournament!" Blader DJ said as the Crowd erupted with applause "All right all the teams will be competing at the same time!" he said as some audience members were confused until he pointed to the lake full of icebergs "Both team members must attempt to get their beys to the other side of the lake, by using the icebergs or jumping from berg one to another. You may brawl against your opponents to gain the upper hand and get across first, once your bey falls in the water it is up to your partner to get their bey across granting you both access to the next round since you're on the same team. The first 10 teams to get across the lake will move onto the next round" he said as some teams were talking strategy while Ace and Kereku were changing parts "A Q tip would work great" Ace said to Kereku as he was kinda oblivious to Ace's existance as Kereku was changing parts like crazy (Not sure if he was). "All right the first challenge will begin in 3 minutes so get your strategies and beys customized before it's too late" Blader DJ said as Ace said to himself "I'm ready for this" as he looked at Poison Spider in his hands and waited for Kereku to finish.

(Get beys customized or plans down because it'll be launching time soon)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8019
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Seeker Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:47 am

He put his beyblade away and muttered"Do you know who Cass is?"

Seeker

Shaycoins : 4915
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Kereku was caught up in all the good memories in his past but heard Ace say" quake tip" and it clicked into his head about the ice berg challenge and a quake tip would help. He pulled out some parts and made one of his favorite beys with a quake tip modification. He proudly held up his bey. " Evil Vamp Fang145 Quake."( okay commentary on the parts. The energy ring is vamp. It is clear black with red blots symbolizing blood stains. Oh and vamp is short for vampire. Fang is a cylinder track with 4 points symbolizing fangs. There is a curved and twisted shape at the bottom.) " This bey has power, especially with the normal mod but the quake should be find and give us a hand up on launching accuracy. The speed should also be great. Oh, if you can, change your bey to a defensive. You can guard me from as many opponents to avoid mishaps despite Vamp's power. We can win!" i toss you a Down track( the one orso has for defense) and a quake tip.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5160
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Suddenly face hunters appered and challenged seeker toa battle."3...2...1 Let it rip!"they shouted in unison"Dark leone use Dark wild wind!"seeker shouted as a grey tornado appeared and the face hunters' beyblades flew at a tree"I did it"he muttered as he caught dark leone.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Cass was still sleeping under the shade tree. While he was sleeping he was getting visions of the tournament. Gabriel, Marek, Lauren and Taylor were preparing to start the tournament. The teams were checking out the competition. Cass thought they had a good chance at winning. Cass got odd vision of a possible future with Rhiley sitting in his chair leading the Dark Elites. He saw Rhiley and him battling. He also saw His elites fighting against him at the same time. After an explosive battle he saw himself defeated lying on the ground. His hand was out stretched towards Leopard which was an inch away from his hand. Before he could reach Leopard it was crushed underneath Rhiley’s foot. Cass looked up at Rhiley and said “You will be stopped, even if I can’t do it someone will.” Cass glared at Rhiley until Rhiley’s foot met his face and he blacked out. Cass snapped awake and knew that Rhiley had to be taken down before he completely took over. Cass took his parent’s beys and pocketed them. Cass opened a vortex and warped to the HQ. On arrival Mark pulled out his bey and pointed it towards Cass and said “I have been given orders to take you down on sight.” Cass asked “Orders from who? I give the orders here.” Mark said “Rhiley told us you deserted us and gave us orders to take you down.” Cass said “Rhiley, of course he told you that. Everything he told you is a lie.” Mark launched King Cobra at Cass. Cass launched Leopard and the two beys clashed sending sparks. Cass said “Leopard use Dark Wrath.” Leopard used its dark energy and started slashing at Cobra. Mark said “Cobra us Acid Spray.” Cobra raced forward and dipped one side down onto the ground. Acid Sprayed from the friction and flew towards Leopard. Leopard dodged the acid by a centimeter. Cass said “Leopard use Oblivion.” The spikes on Leopard’s ring grew out. The spikes conducted dark energy between them and Leopard rushed towards Cobra. The beys collided creating the resulting explosion. Cobra was still spinning and Cass said “I don’t have time for this.” Cass focused all of his power and sent a super powerful dark energy pulse wave at Mark. Mark looked up to see the pulse hit him and send him flying into a wall. Mark was knocked unconscious and Cass walked over to the bey lab. Cass took all of the beys and copied fusion wheels and opened a vortex to the lab in the dark void. Cass began dismantling the beys. He took all of the elemental fusion wheels and started grafting them together to make a more powerful combination wheel. He took the rest of the parts and started combining them into new parts. The process would take awhile but would add immense power. Cass made sure the largest percent of the fusion wheel was the dark wheel. Cass continued working so he would be able to take back the dark elites.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5411
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:59 pm

"Who is Cass?"He shouted at the skies

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:04 pm

(Lol Seeker you need to stop one-lining your post, and specify who you're talking to or what your doing)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am

(thx ace)

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 pm

(No prob)

"All righty bladers the challenge will begin in one minute" Blader Dj said as Kereku wanted Ace to change his type "I'll need the Poison Wheel for this one" he said as Kereku still thought defense was the way to go. "Remember bladers, at least on team member must make it across for both of you to go on to the next round, 3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" Blader Dj said as Ace clicked the trigger and off went Poison Spider D145 Q (I think that's orso's track). "Panther take Ace's Spider down!" some kid said as Ace quickly realized he stole this kid's points once before and obviously wanted revenge "Spider, Venomous Toxic Barrage!" Ace said smiling as the kid's panther tackled spider than jumped to the nearest berg with a quill sticking out "Wow I've never seen Ace use that move before!" Blader Dj said as some fans cheered and others watched intently "Panther after him!" he said trying to chase down spider but with the poison quill and the lack of a Q tip panther started spinning slower and slower more quickly than it should of. "No panther!" he said looking at Ace angrily "Your own attack was the mistake" Ace said knowing with this Poison Quill Armor he would be safe until the end from anymore blader's threats. "See Kereku everything is just fine" he said to his teammate.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

(Lol i checked my email and missed alot)

Dyme and Luna immediatly went to the Arena as soon as they rendevous back at the building "Come on we'll be late" she said as the both jumped through and had some time to spare to set parts "Dyme aren't you going to customize your bey" she asked as he shook his head "Shark can literally swim through the water fast than jumping icebergs so I know we'll be first" he said but Luna was still not sure "Didn't he saw we must jump Icebergs?" she asked as Dyme Said "If we do I'll just use my powers to clear the way for you" as Luna laughed and said "Home field advantage huh?" as Blader Dj said "The challenge will begin in one minute" as him and Luna got in place and Saw Gabriel, Marek, Lauren and Taylor there as well "Good luck newbie, you'll need it" Lauren said as Dyme asked "What did she mean?" until he was cut off "Let it rip!". "Ah" he yelled pulling the string launcher just in time as he saw Ace almost immediately knock a bey out with a poison quill.

"Shark use Tsunami Rush and make it to the end!" Dyme said as Shark jumped off the iceberg and swam in the water "You can't do that!" somebody yelled and another said "No fair" and the kid with Panther shouted "Dj isn't that against the rules?" but blader dj shook his head and said "It doesn't say you can't use water as well as the bergs" as others booed and the other Elites said "All right Dyme, now you can probably test actual worthy bladers if you win this" as Dyme was indeed the first to make it across "That's the first I've seen a blader cross the water itself" Blader Dj said as Dyme said "Well you're gonna be seeing a lot more soon" he said as he clutched his hand and opened it moving it around a bit without anyone noticing he was using the water currents to push icebergs away from the finish.
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4966
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Seeker stood in the middle of the sidewalk staring at some kids battling. Suddenly someone ran into his shoulder and he fell to the ground. His bey landed beside him"what's his problem?"He stood up and saw a poster for a tournment."I hope I'm not too late!"He exclaimed racing to the tournment. ------------------~------------------------------- Beypoints: 1200

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

i quickly launched my new vampire. i smiled. 3 bladers teamed up on me" go! cricket, mantis, and viper attack!" i shook my head amateurs" I new vamp could easily wipe the berg with these blades" now vampire, extreme claw!" vampire spun at 3 times regular speed. normally it's 2 times but the quake tip helped. Vamp repelled all the beys. The spirit of vamp popped out. It was blood red with long hair, 3 inch fangs and 8 inch golden claws. The other bladers coward in fear." like i said, Vamp, continue with extreme claw!" Vamp made a circle around the three beys, slashing them all each time around. Then vamp swiped through the three beys knocking them into the water. i grinned and Vamp sped ahead" so Ace, what do you think?
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:23 am

"That we might be in trouble" he said as the bergs floated away from the other side "Whoa the current is pushing the bergs away, will Dyme and Luna be the only ones to make it to the next round?" Blader DJ said as Ace shook his head and said "No, Kereku only one of us needs to make it to the other side right?" Kereku nodded (I think) "Well how about I launch Vamp to the other side with Furious Toxic Tornado?" Ace said also knowing the risk of falling into the water as Kereku pondered the idea of easy victory to the next round or half a chance of getting there.

(Kereku would have to post his answer and what we'll do hehe)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 am

I was lost in thought. The crowd laughed as i wasn't even trying and vamp was repelling beys left and right. i looked at Ace" This is very risky isn't it? We need to to win. Yes we will"( I'm just gonna do this for you ) Ace nodded and used furious toxic tornado. " Wow! Ace has launched his partner's bey over the bergs!" said blader DJ. the crowd oooed. Vamp was getting close but two beyblades were closing in. i grunted and remembered another special move" Vamp! Use Bloodlust!" Vamp's spirit appeared again. The fangs launched out of the track and exploded on the other beys into a puff of red smoke. The explosion knocked the beys in the water and sent Vamp the rest of the way to the other side. The crowd went wild. " Ace! great thinking!" i high fived you.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah!" Ace shouted high fiving Kereku as Luna looked impressed at how we got across. "Wow Ace and Kereku really used team work to get past this challenge who else will make it through?" Blader DJ said as Marek used Wind to make Albatraz glide across and Taylor used Time Teleportation which slows down, rewinds, or stops time and teleports around attack multiple times or in this case get across the lake. Benkai launched sagittario across with bull upper. "That's 5 teams so far can anybody else make it?" Blader DJ said. As they awaited 5 more teams to get across.

(If you already didn't you might wanna get across)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Seeker reached the stadium and walked over to registeration"am I too late to enter?"(am i ace?)He smiled at the thought.Suddenly the same person ran into him again."what is your problem!"Seeker screamed."Battle me and find out"The stranger said in a blood-chilling voice."3, 2, 1!!"They shouted in unison as dark leone and cyber wolf clashed."cyber wolf! special move sismic smash"The stranger shouted and a sonic wave shook the ground. Then Dark Leone's spin track and preformance tip cracked."Dark Leone no!"

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:10 pm

(Technially yeah and you didn't have a tag team partner either)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 pm

"Time to finish this"The stranger shouted. "Leone hold on!"Seeker yelled." use Death strike!"The stranger yelled. Cyber Wolf began to spin faster. The stranger held up a beyblade. "Dad's bey!"Seeker exclaimed. The stranger dropped the bey and crushed it under his foot. Seeker clenched his fist in anger"You will pay!"Seeker snapped. Leone stopped spinning after Cyber Wolf struck. The stranger picked up his bey and walked away.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:28 pm

i smiled" I'm glad i remembered
Bloodlust or our plan would have failed. Ace that was brilliant idea and i'm glad your my partner" i smiled and watched more teams get across. Two teams of amateurs managed to get across. " They wont be competition" i muttered and smirked. Then a team of bladers with Dark Pirahnna DF145 SD and the partner with Rock Aligator TE(Teeth) 130 S manage to get across. Then a team of Black Vortex CU(cutter) 150 HF and Earth Ninja T125 ST(stealth.) Then another team of the guy with Rock Orso and the guy with Mad Gasher.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 am

"Yeah onto the next round! We will randomly select two teams to battle on the Surfing Stadium, in this stadium the teams will battle in an arena but a wave will splash without warning probably causing the beys to get washed out. Now let's randomly select!" he said as pictures of teams kept changing until it stopped. "It's Ace and Kereku verses Tetsuya and some other guy!" Blader Dj said as the other guy said "I'm no other guy, my name..." before getting cut off "We don't care just go to the stadium and battle!" Ace said as that made the Orso guy very mad. "All right Kereku what is our strategy for victory?" Ace asked not knowing how to avoid random waves.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:38 pm

"Hmm Ace and Kereku seem pretty strong, maybe I could use them to test L-Drago for me and then I'll be the best blader in the World!" Dyme thought to himself knowing Luna might rat him out as a traitor to something he wasn't even that commited to except for gaining the power over water "How will they set up the next rounds with 10 people?" Luna asked as Dyme wasn't sure himself "Maybe a three team battle or something" he said watching as the battle was about to begin.
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4966
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 am

Seeker picked up dark leone when something stabbed his hand. He tossed dark leone into his other hand and saw a fragment of leone's spin track dug into his hand. "Leone!" Seeker wailed. He stuffed his bey into his pocket and wrapped a cloth around his injured hand. Then, walked into the stadium and found a seat. "I'll get you fixed leone" Seeker muttered.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:05 pm

An idea snapped in my mind" Ace, i have an idea!" i said then whispered" I'll use Wing Dancer to protect us from the waves. Then, you distract them by dodging attacks while me and my Vamp will strike when they aren't paying attention. What do you think Ace?" Ace nodded in agreement( I assume). " Are you ready for this Crab?!" Asked Tetsuya and i rolled my eyes " What Crab?! you think your so good Crab but me and my pal over here will defeat you Crabby Crab!" i laughed" This crab is gonna get fried." Blader DJ started the count down" 3,2,1..... Let it Rip!" Tetsuya and the other guy started attacking While Spider still being the Defensive type was blocking the attacks " Woah uh oh! here comes the tsunami!" anounced Blader DJ. " Angelo Wing Dancer!" something shimmered and the water seemed to just wash over Angelo and Spider. They could be seen still perfectly spinning. When the water cleared, Orso and Gasher were were still okay. As Spider Blocked the oncoming attacks, Vamp spun away and jumped into the air" goodbye! Vamp, Bloodlust!" Spider swerved away as the fangs exploded in red smoke and Orso and Gasher were knocked by their owners' feet. " Kereku and Ace have won again!" The crowd errupted with cheers. I smiled at Ace again
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Seeker smiled."They're smart". He pulled out dark leone and more spin track fragments fell off. He watched as a tsunami covered the beys. A sharp pain shot thourgh his injured hand. "That cyber wolf destroyed my bey"Seeker muttered angerily.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Seeker smiled."They're smart". He pulled out dark leone and more spin track fragments fell off. He watched as a tsunami covered the beys. A sharp pain shot thourgh his injured hand. "That cyber wolf destroyed my bey"Seeker muttered angerily.

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top