Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 7 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 7 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by icak100 Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

I was still gauking over my win and i looked over and i noticed i wasnt the center of attention anymore 'GASP' i ran over to a random kid and pulled him away from the group pulled up my launcher and put my bey on my launcher, he freaked nd pulled his out 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!!! he ripped his ''hummingbird, hit him'' my bey hit his and knocked him out in one hit i fell to the ground, ''aaaaggghhh i dont want to be so good at this its boring when i beat everyone'' then i looked over and saw poison spider again i ran over to him with a look of confusion ''are u following me , everywhere i go i see you''
icak100
icak100

Shaycoins : 4927
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Looks around after the building melts away. " What!? " Kereku said astonished. " What the h**l just happened?!?!" Kereku said shocked. He gasped as Cass appeared out of nowhere. " You Again! Me and Ace will take you down! We will free you from the Darkness!" A silver aura appeared around me. I held out my hand and my new custom Angelo Star Slasher Launcher. ( White with gold detail. short handle. two different ways to hold it, by the short handle, this way, the star part of the launcher will spin and provide more power, speed, and balance. Or hold it by the star for extra grip and stability) I stared at my new launcher in amazement "Woah! how-" Kereku shook his head and loaded on angelo. gripping the short handle. " No time! Must defeat Cass!" I pulled the cord. The cord was some kind of metal, attached to the launcher. As the star revolved, an amazing pale light eminated from it. Angelo Shot into the stadium with blinding speed and crashed into Raven " Woah!" i said shocked as Angelo began to pummel Raven.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5160
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Cass (Rhiley) said " I guess thats a no from from both of you then. Okay, Raven use illusion barrage." Raven flew through the air and then disappeared. Raven attacked from all angles and disappeared again. Angelo started hammering Raven until Raven backed off. Cass said "well then how about this, Dark Shadow Pulse." Raven flew towards Ace and Kereku and a dark aura spread out around it. A dark pulse spread out and towards Cass's oponents. Cass (Rhiley) Said " Now do you see the extent of the power you could gain by joining me." Cass (Rhiley) watched as the puse shot at Ace and Kereku. Mean while in the city, the real Cass wondered down the street just like old times. He was wareing an orginization 13 style coat. Cass tuned out the world around him and concentrated on finding an opponent. Someone bumped into Cass and knocked him back to reality. Cass looked up to see Ginga,shocked looking at him. Ginga said " Cass, you're still alive, how are you..... wait I still sense the darkness in you." Cass said " Yeah well the darkness is still there but it is so much stronger. I know better than to ask, but how would you like to join me and unleash you're true power. Ginga took a step back and said " Yeah as if I would ever join you in darkness. Ginga pulled out Pegasus and put him on the launcher. Cass took out Dark Leopard and did the same. Cass knew this was a wonderful time to try out Leopard's new darkness infused move. Cass had waited for this battle for so very long, and now he had the power to give Ginga a real challenge. They launched their beys and started the battle.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5411
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Ace thought of how Cass gained so much greater power when falling into the vortex but was more concerned about Shadow Raven's Illusionary appearance "Let's go and tap into you deepest memories Ace!" Cass said as Raven seemed to go right through Ace but Ace couldn't feel it until moments later "Hehe remember your past?" Cass said as apparently the black void they were in was now one of the multiple deserts "What?! Hey where's Kereku!?" Ace yelled as Cass who just snickered. (Kereku is still in the same room but Ace can't see him due to illusion's) Ace looked around but it seemed like Cass disappeared and the battle was over so he grabbed Spider and saw his past self get abused and bullied by other kids and then Zhou Xing came in and helped Ace by eliminating the bladers and helping Ace up "How are you going through my memories?" Ace turned trying to ask Cass but he had vanished (To go and mess with Kereku's Memories while ace is still being haunted by his) and turned back and remembered how he got Poison Scorpion and all he and scorpio had been through and how Ace just replaced scorpio so quickly with spider.

"What are you trying to tell me?!" Ace said looking around for Cass but no sign of him. (Still messing around with Kereku)

to be continued
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8019
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 am

When second, I was battling Raven. It was a tough battle, then he looked over and saw Ace fall to his knees. " Ace!? whats-" everything went black. It was fading back. I saw myself as a little boy. About 11 or 12. I was getting beat up. Another memory flashed of me sitting alone, alone, alone. I had no one. I was trying to shake the memories but they kept bouncing back " I had no one." i mumbled and looked down. I couldn't focus. All I saw was me, being alone, depressed, picked on, or beat up.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:53 pm

"Rawr!" Ace said as he remembered the evil ways of his past defeating bladers for revenge and becoming the ultimate blader in Arizona "Hmph I need better challenges" his past self said as he followed his past self through the desert and seeing the bey blade bandits appear before his past self "Hmph give us all your points kid" their leader said as Past Ace said "Never will I lose to you lame excuses for bladers!" but Cass (Rhiley) altered the Memory as he himself was surrounded "Looky here boys we got two bladers!" but Ace was too concerned about this being a memory that he didn't think it was real until one grabbed Ace's shoulder and gripped him "Let me go" Ace said getting out of the bandit's grasp and standing back to back with his past self "Ace careful these guys are the Beyblading Bandits!" he said to his younger self but his past self said "How'd you know my name and that they were the Bey Bandits?" but he ignored himself and said "No time for answers first we have to get rid of these Guys!" Ace said preparing Spider as his past self was loading Scorpio "Hahaha easier said than done!" the leader said as he launched Desert Coyote "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" they all said as Ace had another flashback at how he defeated the leaders Coyote and destroyed it along with taking the new launcher.

"Ace use Scorpio's Hazing Hurricane" he said to his younger self "How do you know a lot about me and my bey?" he said as Coyote charged at scorpio "Spider Defend Scorpio!" Ace said protecting himself "Just do it!" he said once more as his younger version used Hazing Hurricane "Now Spider use Hazing Hurricane as well!" Ace shouted as both Ace and his Past Self used Hazing Hurricane which double in size and strength nearly suffocating all the bladers except the Ace's "Ace you have to make sure Cass's darkness is destroyed!" he told his younger self while handing him the new launcher from the unconscious leader "Who's Cass?" he asked his older self "You'll know, and make sure to not let the darkness take you over either!" Ace said as some bladers were trying to attack him "But who are you?" his younger self asked as Ace yelled "I'm you from the future, now go! Spider finish them off with Furious Toxic Tornado!" he said knocking all the beys out and picking up Spider and Coyote "This will harm nobody else!" he said crushing Coyote within his hand and keeping the metal wheel as it wasn't breaking while his eyes kept flashing from red to brown. "Well done Ace! Trying to change the future? But it's already too late for you as you see this was only a memory not really the past, but this is real!" Cass (Rhiley) said as he prepared launching Shadow Raven "I don't think so!" Ace said readying his launcher and bey once more

Ace obtained El Diablo's Desert Wheel (Made up a name)

To be continued and I should post less or I'll be like Cass
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Dyme walked around some more where he saw the building to where the Tag-Team tournament was going to take place and knew with this new power over water his destiny was now changed entirely, "Ryuga, I'll take L-Drago for my own!" Dyme said as some kids ran by him with smiles on their faces. "So take a liking to your new powers" Luna said appearing right behind Dyme "How do you teleport like that?" Dyme asked still shocked from the scare "Hehe like this" she said holding out her hand and creating a portal "Come on we're testing potential bladers who could be help to the Nebula or a threat" she said as Dyme followed behind and into the vortex and instantly appearing in the Dark Nebula Head Quaters as they walked by some other members and came upon a vortex that was like a tv which should some members battling or where they were but he saw two figures being tested by one member "Oh that's Rhiley, he's able to manipulate his surroundings and minds with the power of his Illusions" she said as Dyme kept walking "Ah you must be the New Member I'm Marik, I have the abilities to conjure the wind" he said as a gust blew around him. "All right you first assignment will be to test this girl he said holding a profile "Hmm Hikaru?" Dyme said reading the profile.

"Yeah she's been battling around and is pretty good, you have to see if she's worth the nebula's time or if we should just leave her be, or in the rare case join us and hunt other bladers which happened to you" Marik said as Luna explained "We have profiles on almost every single blader who can help us or if we should just let Ryuga absorb all their energy" she said with a smile "Ryuga?" Dyme said pretending not to know him "He's the reason the started the elite group, he holds the fobidden bey which will guarentee us the power to rule the world" Marik said "His profile isn't here but you can read his and others if you go to that computer over there but you have to finish your mission first" Marik said as he disappeared inside a tornado. "Here goes nothing" Dyme said reaching out his hand and barely creating a water vortex "I'll need to work on that" he said before jumping through to find this Hikaru.

the battle will be later the two paragraphs is done
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4966
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Cass launched Leopard at Pegasus. The two beys clashed and sent out a shower of sparks. Cass said with a snarl " I have been waiting for this battle and the darkness will carry me through." The two beys clashed over and over again making no real progress. Cass said " Leopard use Dark Wrath." Leopard hopped back and then lunged at Pegasus. Leopard turned on a vertical axis and with a dark aura clawed at Pegasus. Pegasus took the hit but didn't seeem to take much damage. Cass said to himself " I need to finish this before he gets a chance to attack." then he shouted " Leopard use Oblivion." Leopard Jumped back in front of Cass. Like Spider the the twelve metal spikes grew out and became sharper. A dark energy became visable as it bounced between each spike. Energy spread out over Leopard and it took off towards Pegasus. The ground erupted behind Leopard as he raced towards Pegasus. Leopard gained speed and was about to make contact when Pegasus dodged. Leopard flew up into the air and shot dark energy bolts at Pegasus. Pegasus was hit by a couple of bolts but stayed spining. Cass said "Leopard now finish it." Leopard shot down with amazing speed towards Pegasus, forming a dark energy wall around it. Ginga looked up and said " Pegasus use Tornado Wing." Pegasus flew up and met head on with Leopard. The two crashed and sent out sonic booms of energy. Leopards dark energy and Pegasus's light energy combined and exploded. When the smoke cleared Both beys where still spining but just barely. Cass just about attack again when several vortexes opened up behind him. " Sir, there has been a devolopement back at headquarters, we need your assistance on this." Cass angry but remained calm and said " Realy now of all times, very well then. Ginga we will have to finish this later, I have to take care of this." Ginga said " Oh no you don't." He charged forward but Cass had already opened a vortex and disappeared through it. Later Cass arived back at the headquaters. One of the members said " This was the development." She pointed through the window at a person who's arms were being held by the twins. Cass looked up and said " Good, does he show all the signs, has he passed the test? " Yes he is resiliant against all of the elements and can hold all of the powers as well." the member who is now identified as Sarah said. " Exellent, Open the door for a minute would you ?" Cass walked in and put his hand hand on the person's head. Cass let the darkess flow through him into the the kid's mind. The kid (who is the same age as the others) lifted his head up. Cass said " You now serve under me, you will do as I say correct." " Yes" the kid said. Cass said " What is your name ?" " Gabriel" Said Gabriel. Cass said " Gabriel we will rise up to power together and take this world by storm." Cass walked off leaving Gabriel to think of his future. ( Gabriel is a multi type who's bey is undecided and will be used for future plans. Also it is Marek not Marik just letting you know.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Ace and Cass (Who is really Rhiley) went and battled "Spider charge!" Ace yelled as Cass said "Dark Pulse Raven!" as a wave or darkness spread through the desert arena they were in "Use Furious Toxic Tornado to absorb the impact!" Ace said as part of the wave merged with the tornado and Ace had an idea "Now absorb the sand" he yelled as Spider had a Dark Poisonous Sand Tornado "Now Spider! Unleash it upon Raven!" he said as Raven reduced speed by like a fourth "Not bad Ace but we're not going to stay in this desert" he said lifting a hand as another memory was chosen for the battle "Metal Tower?" Ace asked remembering how windy it was up there "Haha before you destroyed it" Cass snickered as Ace's eyes flashed red and brown continuously "That's it Ace, unleash the inner darkness once more" Cass said. "I won't!" Ace said as Cass yelled "Why don't you want ultimate power?" he said shaking his head "Raven smash Spider" Cass said as Ace grabbed spider and jumped off the side off the building "What're doing?" Cass said "Jumping off the building" Ace replied as Cass yelled "You'll kill yourself!" but Ace ignored him and questioned "Oh Will I?" before jumping off the building and seeing as the only parts of the building was the front half while the rest of the city was like a dream and he saw himself falling through clouds.

"Where will I end up now?" Ace said as he saw the answer right below him, nowhere he was just falling through the air like sky diving but something flew and struck his arm, Ace turned and saw Raven had slashed him and was going in for another attack "Spider go!" he said launching the bey and striking Raven "We're not done yet!" Cass yelled as he was falling near Ace. "Why do you insist on running?" Cass yelled as Ace replied "why do you insist on chasing me, you said so yourself I was going to die!" but this was when Cass was speechless "And why do you insist on making me dark and evil again when you absolutely hate me?" I said still falling as he ran out of things to say and we hit the floor inside the WBBA building "Fine I'm not really Cass!" Rhiley said revealing his true form "But where's Kereku?" I asked
as he jumped through a vortex and said "Ha wouldn't you want to know?" before disappearing. "Is this the real WBBA building or another illusion from my past?" Ace said pondering the question.

(To be continued)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Dyme jumped through the vortex he had just manage creating when he saw he was in an old bey stadium and saw that little kid fighting his target but whenever he lost he just stood up and said "Again!" or "Once more!" Dyme knew he couldn't win but obviously he didn't know that, after watching for a while as the kid kept trying to defeat her she walked away and said "You don't have any more points" but Dyme felt the need to brag and stood up from the bleacher and said "But I have plenty to spare" as Hikaru, Kenta, and Benkai stared at him "Not after I'm done with you" she said as Dyme jumped down to ground level "So I just have to battle her and determine if she's skilled enough to join or just another meal for L-Drago" he thought to himself. "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" they both said as Shark was in HF/Attack mode and circled Aquario as she was also circling him "Go to Stamina mode!" Dyme shouted as she did just the same "What?" he said noticing she also had the same tip as him "I don't know about you but I'm actually trying" she said mocking Dyme and he fell for it.

"Tsunami Rush!" he said as Shark in the orb struck Aquario at almost every angle until she shouted "Infinite Assault!" which at least 20 illusional beys formed and struck right back at shark "Shark evade those attacks" Dyme shouted but kept getting hit "Hmm an attitude but no skill to back it up" it was at this instant Dyme got angry and darkness seemed to flow through him "Hehe oh really?" he said as Shark came to a stop, "What's he doing?" Kenta asked Benkai but he just ignored him to concerned about Dyme "Rapid Flooding Typhoon!" he said as the old stadium was now flooding and kept flooding to almost a foot of water "Raging Whirlpool to finish this off" he said as Shark sucked up the copies into it's trap then discovering the real one and drowning it in the whirlpool while attacking it making it stop "What?!" everyone except Dyme said as he jumped inside the whirlpool "Farewell!" he said disappearing as quickly as he came leaving a pool of water and a sunken Storm Aquario.

to be continued later
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Cass sat back and thought about his next move. He had all of the necessary components for his plan but what would his next move be. Cass remembered that there was a tag team tournament happening. Cass called Gabriel, Marek, Lauren and Taylor in to the room. Cass said " I have a mission for you four. The mission is to infiltrate the Aqua Tag Team tournament. There will be potential allies there as well as enemies that need watched. You are to take part in this tournament and analyze the good blader's skills. Once you get there you are free to act as you see fit, but acomplish the mission." The four elites nodded and Sais " Yes sir, when should we start? " Cass said " Go now and scout the location and set establish cover identities." The four left Cass to contemplate his next move. Cass looked through the vortex at a potential member and decided he would test him out himself. Cass stepped through the vortex and blended in with the crowd. Cass tailed the kid until the kid sidetracked into an alley. When Cass rounded the corner the kid was waiting for him. The kid said " You've been tailing me for a while now. What do you want ?" Cass said " I am hear to make you an offer. How would you like to join the Dark Nebula kid." " My name is Marcus not kid and if you are with the Dark Nebula then I should destroy you on the spot." Marcus said. Cass took out Dark Leopard and placed him on the launcher and Marus did the same. Cass said " We shall see how you what you think about us later. Give me the best fight you have in you." Cass launched Leopard and Marcus launched Snow Leopard. Cass thought ( ah another leopard, I will have to take it from him either way.) The two beys clashed and sent off sparks. Cass said " Leopard use Dark Wrath." Leopard wrapped itself in dark energy and and jumped up and started hammering Snow Leopard's face plate. Marcus said " Snow Leopard use Frostbite." Snow Leopard raced with an icy wind behind it. Snow Leopard smashed and a layer of ice spread around Dark Leopard. Cass said with some anger " You are good but I didn't get to be the leader of the elites in the Dark Nebula for now reason." Darkness spread through the air and bubbled out of Cass. The darkness clouded the air and the ally disapeared. Cass said " With this the battle is over and I have won." The darkness suffocated Snow Leopard and Marcus. Snow leopard slowed down and stopped. The battle seemed over but the darkness entered Marcus and he fell to his knees. Cass walked over and said " You are good but you are not Dark Nebula material." Cass unleashed a blast wave of darkness and knocked Marcus unconcious. Cass walked over and picked Snow Leopard up and put him in his pocket. Cass said " Well now that that is over i will take Snow Leopard back with me." Cass opened up a vortex and disapeared through it.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:42 am

(Woah, haven't been on, had 4 exam to revise for, they are finally done, so I am defo gonna have to catch up. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I promise to check up every day now since CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!"! Very Happy )
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Shaycoins : 4984
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://kyoyatategami.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:18 am

(All right time to escape my illusional memories from my past, and to those who don't know all this darkness and organization stuff is Kingdom Hearts References)

Ace was still not convinced he was back yet, "That person who was Cass wasn't Cass, did he just make himself look like Cass because he was from my past or that he wasn't even named Rhiley and could be somebody else?" thinking about it when he heard something from the tournament arena "Now introducing the one! The Only! Poison Prince Ace!" which he recognized as Blader Dj's voice but he knew this could only be one thing "A memory!" Ace said running towards the stadium and lights flashing on him "Or just another Illusion" Rhiley said on the other side of the stadium "Why are you messing around with my memories?" Ace asked yelling at Rhiley pointing the Launcher at him "Memories are the closest thing to the heart, they can be dark and tormenting, or simply good... depending on who is the one thats doing the remembering as well as how good the memory stays in tack. You just happen to be one of the perfect candidates because of you dark past, by bringing out the full darkness in you we can rule the world and over take the organization!" he said as Ace was kinda lost but sure he was going to understand in due time.

"I'll let you ponder that decision" Rhiley said as the stadium and the crowd and the building melted away, "See you real soon Ace" he said jumping through a vortex and disappearing just like the building. Ace was looking around frantically as it seemed he would be the next to melt away and saw Kereku looking towards the floor "Kereku!" Ace said as he fell through the melting floor before reaching Kereku. Ace fell and hit the floor with a thud then looked up "This better be the real WBBA building" he said as he saw Kereku still standing in the same place "Kereku, did you just see what happe..." he said as Kereku seemed to blankly stare into space "Hello?" Ace said waving a hand in front of him "Could Rhiley actually take memories as well?" Ace said pondering the question hoping Rhiley would wake up or respond to Ace.

Kereku wrote:i mumbled and looked down.

So you know I'm not controlling him, the memories have stopped haunting us... for now
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Cass returned to Dark Nebula headquarters. He took the file with Marcus's information and put it in the shredder. Cass took a capsule and put Snow Leopard in it. He would attend to it later, for now he had the tournament to worry about. Gabriel, Marek, Lauren, and Taylor returned from scouting the stadium grounds. Gabriel said " I saw no problems with the stadium. We also scouted the competition and most seem to be of average abilities. There are some though that are very powerful and should be watched carefuly." Cass said " Good work all of you. The tournament will be starting very soon so you should head back there. Unfortionatly I will not be attending, for I have a mission to attend to as well. Watch everybody and stay vigilent." The four left through a vortex on route to the stadium. As soon as the vortex closed another vortex opened. Rhiley steped through the vortex and walked over to Cass. Cass said " So Rhiley how did Ace's tourment go, did you get him to accept that he belongs in darkness." Rhiley said " Um.. no but I did sense that the dark part of him was considering it." ( maybe) Cass said " Good, I need you to do me a favor. I need you to watch over the orginization while I am gone. I have something to attend to and I know you have the orginizations best intrest at heart." With that Cass got looked at Rhiley with a sinister grin and opened a vortex. Rhiley said " Of course, good luck Cass." After Cass disapeared through the vortex Rhiley started thinking. Rhiley thought ( Could he have know about my plan... no that is imposable.) The four arrived at the stadium and entered. Meanwhile Cass opened a vortex into the dark void. It brought back memories and that strengthened Cass to continue. Cass walked around the void searching for something that stands out. Cass walked until he found a door with odd markings on it. He could fell the darkness behind it, it called to him to open it. Cass reached for the door when a voice stopped him in his tracks " Don't even think about touching that door." Cass turned around to see his grandfather looking at him. Cass took a step back and said " What are you doing here, you died six years ago." Cass's grandpa said " Don't start with me boy. You are so twisted that the darkness clouds your mind. I won't let you open that door boy." Cass said " So the door is important. you can't stop me old man, What's behind that door is mine." Grandpa said " OLD MAN! Over my dead body boy." Grandpa pulled out a bey and a launcher. Cass did the same and said " We shall see old man. ( Cass and his grandpa never saw eye to eye. Grandpa did not want Cass beyblading but Cass didn't care. Cass ran off and didn't hear about his grandpa until he heard the news. His grandpa wondered into the outback and was presumed dead.) Grandpa/ Cass backstory.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Ace was kinda concerned about Kereku (Assuming his past haunted him that badly he was in a blank state) until an intercom bursted on "All right bladers they challenges have been set, the events have been planned now the battles will be beginning soon! Head on over to the Ocean Side Bey Dome (Made up a name) because the battles will start at 3:00 PM!" Blader DJ's voice said (Also through out the city on Tv's) Ace looked around for a clock "Oh no!" Ace said reading the clock 2:37 PM. "The Dome is on the other side of town we'd better go!" Ace said grabbing Kereku's arm. While running down the street a vortex appeared in front of them "Teehee" some girl said laughing at Ace and Kereku running down the street "No time to chat" Ace said proceeding to run again before snapping her fingers "Actually you have all the time you need" she said before disappearing "Okay? ... Let's get a move on!" Ace said running along with Kereku until seeing a group of seagulls in mid flight frozen "Huh?" Ace said looking around and saw beys floating as the were being launched "What?" Ace said again stopping and saw a clock that wasn't ticking "Must be broken" Ace said looking at the other side and seeing the other side was frozen "WTF?" Ace said as it did seem they had all the time they needed "Was she one of them?" Ace said still running through the town and ending up about a block from the Dome "There it is!" Ace said running with Kereku even faster as they ran inside the Stadium and looked around at the frozen crowd and the giant TV with a timer but it was frozen.

"Hehe you made it with plenty of time to spare" she said pointing back to the timer "Who are you?" Ace asked as she just smiled and snapped her fingers once more as the timer continued and the crowd erupted with laughter than silence as they saw Ace and Kereku appear out of nowhere like that "Uh.. here's the Duo you all know, Ace and Kereku!" Blader DJ said as the crowd once more erupted with applause "All right folks the Tag Team Aqua Challenge Tournament is starting in 20 minutes enter before it's too late!" Blader DJ said while Ace looked at the competition and saw that girl waving at her standing beside another girl who didn't know who she was waving at while two guys were discussing something about a dime and the moon? (Ace couldn't hear they were talking about Dyme and Luna)

(The Tournament will start soon since it was taking too long)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Cass launched Dark Leopard and it clashed with his grandpa's Tree Kangaroo. The beys clashed and started circling each other. Cass said " It's been a long time old man. Let's see if you have improved any." ( Grandpa gave Cass Kangaroo, so grandpa also has a kangaroo bey). Grandpa said " What happened to Kangaroo boy? " Cass said " Oh that it was destroyed a while back so i traded up to Dark Leopard. " Grandpa said " Okay enough talking let's go boy. Kangaroo use Atlas Punch." Kangaroo jumped over and on spike of the wheel began to glow. Kangaroo Flipped verticaly and smashed Leopard with the glowing spike. Leopard was slammed into the ground and dust flew sky high. Cass looked scared for a minute then said " Just kidding old man, Leopard use Oblivion." The spikes grew out and dark electrical energies charged between them. Leopard crashed into Kangaroo sending it flying due to the explosion caused by oblivion hitting. The scenery of the void kept changing from scenes like the city and the jungle. Cass said " Now would be the ideal time to try out my new move. Leopard use Shadow Prowl." Leopard flew up into the air and entered the path af the sunlight. Leopard used the darkness to blot out the sun. Leopard disapeared and darkness fell on the two bladers. Cass could see through the darkness because of his power. Leopard appeared and slammed Kangaroo. Leopard dissapeared and attacked again. Leopard then channeled all of the darkness in the area and infused itself with it. Leopard slammed Kangaroo with all of it's power. Kangaroo stopped spinning and Cass was victorious. Grandpa smiled and said " If I would have tried you wouldn't have stood a chance boy. But you are ready to open the door." Grandpa turned around and opened a vortex. Cass said " Grandpa wait." Grandpa stepped through the vortex and vanished. Cass sighed and turned towards the door. Cass channeled the darkness into the door and pushed it open. The door opened and Cass was blinded by an intense light. Cass walked forward and looked upon the dark power. A dark Cloak, a new dark launcher and an old leather bound book floated in a pillar of light. Cass put the cloak on took the launcher and sat down and started reading the book. Cass used his dark power to look in on his members waiting to start the tag-team-battle. Cass began studying the dark powers mentioned in the book. Cass stood up and felt more power near by. He walked over to another door that he didn't remember. He opened it to find an intire room of books. Cass waked farther down a corridor and found an open room full of equipment and relized he had a safe haven to escape to. Cass thought ( Here I can make the ultimate bey.) Cass walked back to the room of books and began diving into darkness.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Seeker Beyblade: Dark Leon Personality: Eager, mild mannered The boy walked in wearing torn jeans and a white short sleeve shirt with black finger-less gloves."I can't wait for my first battle this town!"He muttered to himself.He walked over to abench and sat down looking at his beyblade"You are all I have left."He said quietly

Seeker

Shaycoins : 4915
Registration date : 2010-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:40 pm

Beyblade:Dark Leon Attacks-Dark Claw, Dark Wild Wind Face bolt-Leon Energy ring-Leon Fusion wheel-Dark Spin track-C145 Preformance tip-S

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:07 am

(The Tournament is starting? Oh @!#$ I have to get there fast)

After completing his mission and deducing that Hikaru wasn't worth the Dark Nebula's time he returned to Dark Nebula headquarters where Rhiley stood there looking at him "Very impressive Dyme, sorry to tell you Cass isn't fit to be much of a leader so they put me in charge" Rhiley said as Dyme was confused "So he quit?" Rhiley turned around walking away slowly and said "Most likely, he just ran away through a portal and I haven't seen him yet. He's betrayed the Organization so he's your next target" Rhiley said handing Dyme a file "But I thought me and Luna are infiltrating the Tag-Team Tournament?" Dyme replied but Rhiley nodded and said "You'll be doing both" than created a vortex and said "Oh and the Tournaments about begin so might want to hurry, don't want to keep Luna waiting" Dyme nodded and said "All right Rhiley" and with that disappeared. "Hehe my plan is starting to unravel according to plan" Rhiley said when Dyme left as he watched the battles beginning.

(Seeker I don't think you can double post?)
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

organzation i didnt mean 2 com messed up

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Seeker pulled out his beyblade launcher and shouted"3....2...1LET IT RIP!!"His dark leon landed on the ground but quickly stopped spinning"I can't do it....not after what I saw"He muttered to himself. Beypoints: 2000

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

i looked around noticing i was at the stadium" Wow, my past epicly sucked!" i saw and heard the crowd cheering for me and managed a smile" well, i won't live in the past anymore!" I heard someone in a low whisper say" Kereku, her, now!" i turned to see a mysterious figure but he seemed farmiliar, in a good way. i walked over to him " hi sir. Who are-" i was cut off" i can't talk now, but here." he handed me a small briefcase." um thanks" he was gone when i looked up. In the brief case were fusion wheels, energy rings, tips, and tracks.There were tools that helped you make new parts and a few mauals on how to make parts. 2 were written by me and i recognized all the parts i had created. " Ace look at this!" i yelled and showed him the contents of the brief case" These are my parts i've made, part making tools, and part mauals written by me. Oh i can't wait to make my parts again! i can open up my old bey shop and make new beys and customizations for you and me!" i smiled widely
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:41 pm

he noticed kaekage talking to somone"i feel like i've seen her before......." He picked up dark leon and walked over to her

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Cass finished up studying and started to head back to the Dark Nebula when he relized he had to do something first. Cass opened a vortex and steped through it. When Cass stepped out of the vortex he was looking upon an amazing scene. Cass stood overlooking the australian outback. He smiled a sad smile and walked over to the remains of his old house. Cass had a flashback of him at the age of twelve being in the finals of the national tournament in Australia. Cass had entered many tournaments and had won the regionals. He advanced and moved on to the nationals. He had made it to the finals of the tournament and was blading against a very skilled opponent. Cass had Kangaroo use boomerang comet and knock the opponent's bey out of the ring after a very long battle. Cass was named one of the best bladers in Australia. Cass was having a great time and was on the stage getting a medal when his grandpa walked up to him. His grandpa told him that his parents were gone. While he was gone his house had caught on fire and his parents were in the house. Cass had fallen to his knees and had started sobbing. After awhile Cass went to what was left of his house. Cass had been curious and knew the fire was no accident. He searched and found that the flames had all started from one point outside of the house. Cass had asked around and one witness said that a man with a bey had started the fire. Cass was filled with rage and a burning desire for revenge. Cass despite his grandpa's warning had continued investigating. He had tracked the man to a private airport. Cass saw the man who the witness had earlier described. Cass jumped the fence and confronted the man. Before he could battle him a gang of face hunters jumped him. During the battle the man had boarded the plane and left for the United States. The darkness surged through him and he destroyed the face hunters beys. After defeating them Cass had questioned one hunter and learned where the man had went. From then on Cass had an imense hatred for face hunters. That is why he had targeted them so much when he got to America. Cass had devoted his time to training so he could defeate the man. Cass snapped out of the flash back and stared of into the outback. He relized that when his parents died the darkness had started building up. Looking back he knew he had always been destined for darkness. Cass walked through the skeletal remains of the house. Cass wondered why they hadn't demolished it but he was glad it was still here. Cass found and odd patern on the floor. He walked over and kicked at the dirt. Cass had noticed something weird about the pattern. He dusted the spot off amd found a hatch. Cass opened it and found a box. in the box was a letter from his parents telling him that they loved him and to take care of himself if anything happened to them. In the box were two beys , Jaguar and Emu. ( His dad wasn't from Australia so we will say Jaguar was his bey.) Cass took the beys and smiled. He tried not to let his sadness show because darkness was weakend by sadness. Cass walked over to a tree and layed underneath it. Cass slept under the tree and dreamed about his padt and his parents. (sorry for the long post but this was Cass's backstory.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Seeker held up a piece of paper and muttered"Who is Cass?"

Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top