Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 6 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 6 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by icak100 Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:25 pm

''alright then'' said the twins ''If you want to join the dark nebula then meet us at the tag team awua tounament and we'll tell you what to do when you get there, alright'' i nodded my head and said yes and they took off ''tag team aqua battle, that sounds like fun'' I wondered who could be my partner, maybe soomeone from this, dark nebula orginization. so i started walking around the city looking for a tag.partner
icak100
icak100

Shaycoins : 4926
Registration date : 2010-11-25

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm

i smiled as Angelo jumped back in my hand " you and me teaming up in this is like automatically putting the 1,000 on my pointer. Of course I do!" i smiled as the crowd cheered and Blader DJ said " The unbeatable team of Keraku and Ace have sealed there agreement to enter the Aqua Tag-Team Battle!" The croed cheered even louder. The two kids with the beys we have just defeated walked away sadly.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5159
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

((sorry I haven't been on guys, my laptop broke Sad but now im baaaack Smile But I will have to catch up with what I missed))
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Shaycoins : 4983
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://kyoyatategami.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I was down the street from where the battle with poison spider had ended When the twins that i had seen earlier ran straight into me we all fell over ''oh we almost forgot, you'll need a partnerr, dont worry about it there'll be someone waiting for you at the tournament'' said the twins then they ran away again i thought of what i could do next, and i knew what i should do and i ran to the wbba building looking for a challenge
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Cass was sitting on the bed in his new room thinking of his next move. Cass knew he had to recruit some bladers for the elite team. He knew what he had to do, he had to go into the vortex again. He took out Leopard ( who can also make vortexes) and used Dark Vortex. Cass stepped through the vortex and once again was staring out into the void in the vortex. He walked over to one of the other vortexes he had seen last time he was there. He looked through the vortex and saw surprisingly that the image was of Marek. What Cass saw was a hospital room. Marek was lying in the hospital bed unconcious. ( for those of you who don't know Marek was Cass's teammate in team Australia, also Cass put him in the hospital when Cass was in the process of turning dark). Cass stepped through the portal and walked over to Marek's bed. Cass focused and funneled the darkness into Marek's body. Cass used the darkness to enter Marek's mind. Cass walked through Marek's mind and found him sitting Marek sitting there. Cass walked over and Marek opened his eyes and looked up at Cass. Marek said " Cass, you have the nerve to show your face here." Cass said " show my face, we are in your mind, im not really showing my face anywhere." Marek said " It's all the same, any way what are you doing here?" Here? Cass said well I'm here to wake you up so you can join an evil orginization." Marek got up and looked at Cass. " Why would I do that" Marek said. Cass said " You will join because you're are strong and could help this orginization, not only that, to make up for putting you in the hospital you get free bey upgrades and you could be the second in command for the elite team." Wow, you sound like a salesman but I accept because I don't blame you for putting me in the hospital." Marek said Cass walked over to Marek and said " There is only one thing left to do." Cass put his hand on Marek's shoulder and let the darkness flow through him and in to Marek. The darkness took over Marek's soul and eradicated the light in him. Marek now bathed in darkness walked with Cass back through the portal to the Dark Nebula headquarters. Cass introduced Marek to the and showed them his control over the air element. The pair set off to recruit more elite element users. Cass got word of the Aqua Tag- Team Battle. Cass walked off considered a partner.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5410
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 am

The crowd then dispursed and Ace stood the with Kereku "We've had many battles in one day" Ace said as he remembered the Metal Tower, the park, defeating Cass (Or so they thought), and this tag team battle. "What we need is to get stonger as a duo and come up with strategies that will defeat the other teams as we progress through the Tournament, So let's go to the WBBA building and see if we can find more opponents" Ace said as they walked through town but saw a glint from where Cass met his end (Or so they thought) and saw Kangaroo smashed into bits but the Metal Fusion Ring was in mint condition, Ace picked it up and put it in his pocket and ran to catch back up with Kereku.

Ace Obtained Cass's Galaxy Fusion Wheel. Kereku and Ace also got 50 points from the tag battle (Have to add it later

Ace also wanted to change his bey back to a Stamina type but could deal with that later as they approched the building "So you want to battle as a tag team or we each go solo then deal as a team with Tag battles later on?" Ace asked.

(Kereku would need to answer on his post)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8018
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Keraku was looking off in the distance, remembering his brother, taken by an evil organiztation( i don't think it will be dark Nebula.) Keraku snapped back into reality " I um... work as a team, make new strategies. But you can propose the opposite."i put the picture of Kangaroo being smashed into my mind and thought that even Cass didn't deserve that.( Ace, i wanted to know if i could have like one bey, but make custimzations to it so it can have a different name and different special moves.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:22 pm

.. okay i haven't posted in a long while and I can't keep up with this... so just take me out of the rpg, ok Ace? =| Sorry.. but i've got homework... and i might be getting a job soon so YEAH. plus, i'm not very creative lately and everyone else who posts in this rpg writes SO MUCH i'm way too laze to read it all....
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8054
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Hah ive finally made it to the wbba stadium i looked behind me and there he was, the same guy i saw before with poison spider and his partner i ran inside when i ran into a little kid. the kid and i both fell flat and smacked the ground, we both looked up at each other, he was really little so i thought hed make good practice ''hey kid, whts your name?'' i asked. ''ummmm, my names kenta'' kenta said 'are you alright'' i nodded my head and asked the quastion on my mind'' will you beybattle me really quick?'' he suddenly readied his launcher and his bey. i quickly grabbed mine. (im sorry that my posts dont ever have an ending but i use my phone to post and it limits the size of my post, and one more thing, ace are all the posters aloud to beybatlle each other?
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:31 pm

And put my bey on my launcher. 3 2 1 Let it rip We both ripped are beys and they clashed in mid air and hit the ground his bey then started to move away from my bey. ''hummingbird!!! Track change!!! My bey went from defence to attack and chased his bey and hit his bey which knocked it into the air. it landed and was tilting and suddenly his bey twitched and it was straight up and down I stared in amzement. '' sagittario Now'' kentas bey flew and hit my bey which made it fly and hit the wall, it fell and landed on the ground barely spinning, His bey started to rush at me when i freaked about losing and yelled '' Hummingbird, use insane fliying feather dance'' hummingbirds track moved into the middle of attack and defnse mode and started to lift up off of the ground and with blinding speed started to hit kentas bey from mid air with lightning fast attacks and hit with insane power, then hummingbird hit him right in the very middle of his faceplate and caused an explosion in the building. i hit the ground
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

And covered my head hoping to not get hurt then i looked up and kentas bey was smashed into the ground and my bey had stopped spinning, wow a tie (i looked at the description of the heavenly fusion wheel and mine is similar so ill describe mine more, mine is round like the burn fusion wheel with no spaces but has a wind design on it and the feathers on the wings make tiny points around it kinda like the evil fusion wheel, sry about the similarity
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by icak100 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Oops sry about another post
the feathers are like the points on evil but bigger
icak100
icak100

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:14 pm

ddddddddddduuuuuuuude you just quadruple posted. i'm going to have to add to your warning bar =\ please don't double, tripple etc post. thanks
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8054
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

After a long hard day of recruiting, Cass came back with four members and Marek came back with three members. All of the recruits were brought back to the HQ so Cass could draw out their full powers. Cass walked over to a promising recruit named Rhiley. Cass could feel the power in him and Cass was going to bring it out. Cass put his hand on Rhiley's shoulder and let the darkness flow from himself to Rhiley. He used the darkness to unlock Rhiley's true power. Cass said " I feel an intense power in you, with these abilities you will be powerful beyond compare." Rhiley demonstrated his new control over illusions. Cass watched with a sly grin as Rhiley's powers were beyond his expectations. The illusions were so real and convincing that he almost belived them himself. Cass had plans for Rhiley and knew he would go far in the Dark Nebula. Cass repeated the process with the other members and he had such a wide range of abilities that he knew he could not fail. Cass sent out some of his members for recruiting. Cass found a tenth member named Brumas who had control over nature. Brumas's bey was a grizzly bear and a large one. Brumas's mental state was questional at best, but he was insanely strong. Cass sat back in his evil elite team leader's chair and said " Brumas I have a mission for you." Brumas said " Okay" and Cass said " I need you to kill Ace Jones." A few hours later Brumas walked up to the WBBA building and put his hand on the ground. He looked and said " I feel Ace in there". Brumas's eyes turned a dark brown and he looked towards where Ace was in the building. Brumas said " I will do good on this mission." Brumas disapeared inside a vortex and appeared inside the building and began stalking Ace. ( Tim Brumas is on the way)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:51 am

(An Assasin? Lol too much assasin's creed brotherhood I see)

Ace heard the noise and saw kenta get whooped again by another blader, "Alright Kereku I'll take the intense silence is a Yes we should split up and get more points then work as a tag team?" Ace said walking around and battling a couple bladers and getting 100 points (I'll add it later) when he saw another blader standing in his way to go up the stairs to the next floor. "Excuse me" Ace said when the guy stepped into his way again.

(To be continued)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm

" i said we could work as a team but okay" i mumbled with a smile( i posted on page 9. i asked you a question if you have time to check) I turned as a blader pushed me to the ground. i quickly sweep kicked him and as he fell i stood. As he was rising he said " battle with me and my Earth Slizer!" i accepted. " 3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!" we send in unison as the battle started. i crowd began to gather to watch
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Brumas was standing in the stair way searching for Ace. He was about to look elsewhere when some one bumped into him from behind. " Excuse me" a voice said, and Brumas turned around to find that the voice belongs to Ace. He stepped in Ace's way and blocked him from going that way. Brumas said " You, I have been looking for you for awhile. Cass told me that you would be here." Brumas raised his hand and roots extended from one side of the exit to the other. Vines and roots gathered them selves around Brumas and he laughed. Brumas said " Now that you have seen what I can do, do you give up? My buddies can do stuff like this as well." Brumas stepped towards Ace and and put Grizzly on the launcher and pointed it at Ace. " Now you die" Brumas said as he prepared to strike. Meanwhile in the Dark Nebula elite HQ Cass watched Brumas thriugh a vortex made for observation. Cass said " This is going as exactly as planned. Now we wait to see what Ace will do. Rhiley I need you to perfect that move that we have been working on. Also Dan and Soudou ( the Gemios twins) I need you to stand by so we can extract Brumas. The timing is criticle so remember return him before his bey gets destroyed so that we can use it in the project." Cass resumed watching as the fight was about to start.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 am

(Yeah but remember only 4 moves per each bey customization like how I got Cass's Galaxy Metal Fusion Wheel so I'll make so space related moves later on)

Ace was surrounded by vines and some guy blocking his way talking about Cass but Ace was pretty sure Cass was destroyed in the vortex and thought it was another Cass "Haha That's what you think!" Ace said grabbing his Launcher and Poison Spider "Rawr!" he said skipping the countdown and his eyes started glowing red but that never happened in a while "Ha, Cass told me this happens to you when the Darkness within you is trying to take over!" he said as Ace ignored him "Spider Hazing Hurricane!" Ace shouted as he coughed "Hmph Grizzly Use Vine Snare!" he said as Vines grew out of the ground and knocked Spider Around unable to snare it. "Stop lying to me!" Ace said thinking about why did his eyes glow "Cough that's what you think, Grizzly Attack spider with Petal Barrage!" he said as Ace's Hurricane easily launched the Flower Petals right back at Grizzly and the guy.

People were crowding seeing this sort of Beybattle Cage Match "Spider Now!" Ace said with his eyes glowing with rage not determination "Venomous Toxic Barrage!" Ace said as his 15 bladed metal wheel seemed to grow out farther and either struck Grizzly or stuck to it injecting the toxic effect the Poison Wheel had, and stopped spinning after 30 seconds. Then Ace's eyes changed back to the normal hazelnut color and he looked confused from where that power and new ability came from and if the thing he said about the Darkness taking over was true.

Ace Obtained 250 points, a new Special Move (Venomous Toxic Barrage, might have a name change later)

(Finally finished and that is why his eyes actually glow, when the darkness overtakes Ace and gives him extreme power but he can't control himself when he is in the darkness raging state. Also Hikaru came into town after this happened, Benkai tutored Kenta, and Kyoya is still seeking revenge on ginga. That finishes more episodes, and Dyme needs to finish tetsuya off)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:44 am

He whistled once more as the arena seemed to become flooding with Sand as his bey grew taller "I have to defeat him to help that girl he kidnapped but the probability is against me unless I can come up with a new strategy" he thought as everyone knew If Sand and water mixed it would become like mud... "That's it!" he shouted and pointed towards Tetsuya "Shark Special Move! Rapid Flooding Typhoon!" he said using a special move he was trying to master. At that instant Shark was in a water type of tornado but instead of just surrounding shark it also flooded the stage and sucked Gasher in it's funnel "Now Launch Gasher right back at him!" Dyme said as the water filled stadium kept overflowing and shoot the bey right back at Tetsuya and knocking him out while winning the battle. Dyme leaned over the arena which was now a puddle and saw Shark still Spinning creating a whirlpool and picked up shark.

Dyme gained 20 points

"You okay?" Dyme asked as the girl nodded "Great than I'll see you later" Dyme said running back towards the city so when Tetsuya woke up he would be far away from the scene. While he was back in town he saw the giant TV screen turn on and Blader DJ was announcing an aquatic tag-team tournament and showing two bladers he saw before named Ace and Kereku. "Tag-team? I can do this on my own" he said walking away from the screen until he heard the prize was 1000 points each to the winners "Sigh, I guess I'll have to find a team mate" he said walking away.

to be continued
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:24 am

Brumas fell to his knees, he had never been defeated before. He was so angry and he started to feel himself loseing control. Cass knew that if Brumas lost control Ace would see their full power. Cass said " Dan, Soudou, bring Brumas back here,and Rhiley get his bey, and hurry." The Gemios twins disapeared through the vortexes that they created. Brumas was about to unleash his full power when something stopped him. To his left , ice grew out of the ground until it was about as tall as Ace. To his left, flames grew up to the same height as the ice on the other side. The ice cracked all the way down to the ground. The cracks stopped and the ice fell apart. On the other side the flames had died down. Where the fire and ice had been two people now stood. They were twins who had control over fire and ice. The twins each grabbed one of Brumas's arms. Ice and fire spread down Brumas's arms.( the fire and ice nutralized Brumas's power.) All the while Rhiley was creating the illusion of peace for the crowd to see. The twins opened a combined fire and ice vortex behind them. In an instant Rhiley appeared in front of Ace and grabbed Brumas's bey. Rhiley looked at Ace and gave him an evil grin and disapeared in an illusion vortex of his own. The twins dragged Brumas into the vortex back to the void. All of this happened in only a minute. Cass and the elites met the twins, Rhiley and Brumas in the dark void. The twins held brumas in one spot. Cass walkedover to Brumas and said " Brumas, you have failed all of us. You did not accuratly access Ace's strength, though you did show us that he absorbs the darkness of those around him. He absorbed the darkness and learned a new move. But you were defeated before he could show us more of his abilities. But I expected you to fail, just not so quickly." Brumas looked up and angrily said " You sent me even though you knew I was going to fail. We will see who fails." Brumas summoned his nature powers and razor sharp tree roots rose out of nowhere. Cass looked at Brumas and said " I gave you control over your powers and this is how you repay me." Cass put his hand out palm facing Brumas. The roots flew to attack Cass but failed. Cass let the darkness flow out and stop the vines. The vines withered and Brumas screamed in agony as the darkenss began seeping out of him. Cass kept absorbing the darkness until there was none left in Brumas. Cass kept absorbing even as the life left Brumas's body. Brumas's head slumpped fprward and the twins stopped their elenental hold on him. Cass said " Get rid of him." The twins walked over and threw Brumas's body into the void behind them. Rhiley walked over and presented him with Brumas's bey. Cass acepted it, removed the metal ring and then used his new power that he got from Brumas. He wrapped Brumas's Bey in a root cacoon and crushed it into parts. Cass took the parts and droped them in a box for a later part of his plan. Cass put the metal ring in a case and took out leopard. He was glowing with power. Leopard had learned a new move but he was not sure what it was yet. Cass opened a vortex and disapered through it. Cass was on his way to the city looking for a challenge. ( so sorry for extra long post I will try to make the next one reletivly short)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 pm

i laughed as this person was battling me. " my Angelo is too strong, feather storm!" As slizer attacked, Angelo tossed it in the air " go Slizer" to the crowds amazement, Slizer landed and charged through the wind. " Slizer, Furious Slash!" Claws popped out of Slizer's fusion wheel and cut into Angelo. " go Wing Dancer!" Angel dodged another attack by swaying and made the invisible shield. Slizer was sent flying, but it managed to stay in the stadium. the guy laughed a deep, belly laugh " Slizer won't be defeated, Go! Devastating Slash!" A giant monster of a bitbeast appeared. " Angelo, No!" The heavenly fusion wheel activated. Angelo flew into the air with amazing speed. instinctively it seemed i said " Now! Heavenly Axe Bomb!" The axes stuck out of the track, glowing gold and spinning on the gyro. A bright white ritual pattern circle appeared behind Angelo and it's bitbeast. Antgelo spun down in a spiral pattern, it was moving so fast it couldn't be seen. there was a giant explosion and a giant cloud of smoke.Angelo was still spinning, slizer was completely dominated. the crowd cheered. I caught Angelo and began to walk towards Ace.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Ace was not sure where or how those people who had powers could teleport just like that and disappear but Ace near he still had to get out of the vines that surrounded him. "Go Spider!" he said as he launched spider and spider began grinding against the vines but was threw back. "Try again Spider!" Ace said as it charged at the vines once more but couldn't break through and fell back and stopped spinning. Ace picked up Spider and thought of how to get more attack power than he remembered the Galaxy Wheel in his pocket and got the customization tool from his Launcher Grip and put the Poison Wheel in his pocket and tightened the Bey so it was Galaxy Spider.

"Spider attack the vines again!" Ace said as Spider charged and sliced right through the vines with ease (If you didn't know Poison is more of a balance type than Attack)
"Hmm good thing I picked up Cass's Metal Wheel when I had the Chance" Ace thought as he change Galaxy Spider back to Poison Spider and walked through the vines and met up with Kereku "Kereku some strange things just happened" Ace said explaining about the society of Elemental Users, their leader named Cass but wasn't sure it was the same Cass that fell in the vortex, his new bey move, and apparently the reason behind his red eye glow. But Ace still wasn't sure if Kereku was believing him or not when he finished speaking.

To be continued when Kereku and Ace team up on people later

(Just to describe the new move the blades grow out more and slashes the bey from a farther distance, and it's like a porcupine's quills as it can detach and stick to the opponents bey and inject the toxic effect which slows the bey down faster than it normally would but there would only be 15 poison quills, one for each blade on the metal wheel)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Keraku stared wide eyed at the vines and at Ace " The Darkness must of saved Cass! After all, it was his own vortex." picks up Angelo " on the bright side, i learned a new special move. Kereku grins. Kereku launches Angelo into a stadium with another bey. " Now, Angelo, Heavenly Axe Bomb!"The Heavenly fusion wheel sent Angelo flying in the air with tremedous speed. A white ceremonial circle formed behind Angelo and it's bitbeast. The dual Axes stuck out of the spin track and glowed gold. Angelo started to glow gold and moved in a spiral pattern down to the other beyblade, basically invisible. Angelo collied, there was a giant cloud of white smoke. When the cloud cleared, the other bey was shooting out the doors and Angelo was spinning perfectly. It jumped in my hand and i smiled. " so, Ace, what do you think?"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:07 pm

"Would that throw my bey out as well?" Ace asked still wondering about that Assassin Blader that claimed Cass had sent him until two bladers came up and asked for a tag team battle from seeing the battle at the park. "You can also see my Bey's New Ability as well and it won't send your Bey flying" Ace said while once again a crowd gathered "Whoa look Kereku we're just as Famous as Ginga" Ace said as the crowd was cheering for the battle to begin "3,2,1 Let it Rip!" everyone said as the battle had begun when from the opponents beys had began to spread darkness all around shrouding the so called crowd and just leaving the opposing challengers as Ace and Kereku were looking around as to what was happening. (Assuming Kereku is normal and thinks being in a room one minute and being transported somewhere else the next is not cool then looking for an exit) "What?!" Ace said as the darkness then surrounded one blader and then disappeared revealing Cass!? "Luna go recruit the blader that we have been watching and unless his true potential" Cass said, than the girl nodded and jumped through a vortex that seemed to look like the moonlight.

(Not really Cass, it's Rhiley messing with Ace and Kereku testing there Strength with his powers of Illusions)

"Cass how'd you get out the vortex alive?" Ace said questioning Cass as he simply chuckled and said "The darkness just gave me even more strength! The darkness is within both of your hearts! But by joining me you can control the darkness and gain far greater power than the light! What do you say Ace?" he said reaching out a hand as Ace grabbed spider and prepared to relaunch it "No! I've fallen to the darkness for years I'm not going to let that happen to me!" Ace shouted as Kereku joined along side him. (Assuming he is not considering joining Cass who isnt Cass and becoming Dark and Evil) "Fine I'll have to show you just how powerful the darkness really is!" Cass said while launching a new bey named Shadow Raven as Ace and Kereku launched Spider and Angelo.

(To be continued later)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Dyme kept walking around when he saw a vortex appear and out walked a girl as she said "Hello Dyme" Dyme was curious as to how she knew his name as he didn't usually introduce himself to people and just said "Hi" and walked around her and kept going "That's it? You don't remember me? Or do you?" she said again as Dyme just ignored her and kept walking suddenly the Sun just disappeared and the full moon was there shining almost as bright as the sun and the girl standing right in front of him again "There is both light and darkness within your heart but if I help you unleash your true potential with the help of the darkness you'll have to agree to what I say and we'll win the tag-team tournament for sure" she said as dyme was confused once again "How did you know I needed a partner? And what true power are you talking about?" Dyme asked as simply the girl said "If you want answers than you'll have to embrace the darkness, will you embrade the darkness?" she asked as Dyme thought of how she seemed to make the moon appear and change phases with ease and how much easier it'll be to take L-Drago with this sort of power "I will" he said as the darkness surged through her than into his heart and gained greater strength as she left "Hey! I didn't even catch your name!" Dyme said as the moon was disappearing as she stepped inside the vortex "Luna" she said before disappearing.

"So what type of new abilities did I gain" he wondered as some face hunters surrounded him "That's the kid that defeated us before!" one said as the all teamed up against him "Bring it on!" Dyme said as he prepared to launch "3, 2, 1, Let it rip!" they all said as Dyme launched his and immediately felt empowered "All right Shark Tsunami Rush and go for their leader!" he said as Shark charged "Haha you can't catch Cheetah, dodge the attack!" he said as Cheetah jumped out the way and Shark slammed into a fire hydrant which immediately busted open and seemed like it was raining "Now Shark Raging Whirlpool!" he said holding his hand out when the water shot out and knocked cheetah out
right into the whirlpool "What!?" the leader said as the others sought out revenge "Is this my true power?" Dyme said thinking he could control water as he motioned the water to start flooding the streets and swallow up the beys and the leader said "Let's go before he drowns us!" he said ditching the beys and Dyme got 100 points and continued to play around with his new water controlling abilities and said "So the darkness let's peoples true powers unleash" as he still stood there moving orbs of water and making rain.

(Sorry bout the long post but Cass wanted me to control water)
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top