Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

(Ace kan we have another battle. i couldn't log on for a few days. pleaaaaaasssssseeeeeee.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5159
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: BeyBlade Metal Fusion Roleplay

Post by Ace Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm

(I thought you just quit all together lol sure but I'm battling with Doji, also I assume everyone Got the hail out of Metal Tower right?)

"Kyoya don't worry I'll defeat Doji, Nobody talks to you that way!" Ace said as Scorpio seemed to be wobbling but Ignored it "Scorpio Furious Toxic Tornado!" he said as Scorpio started to spew out toxic gases "Guys be careful! Dark wolf is the ultimate Balance Type!" (Like in episode) "Not need to worry" Ace said as his eyes started glowing "Destroy Dark Wolf!" he said as Scorpio was attacking but kept Wobbling "Well it seems Scorpio's all tired out!" Doji said laughing as Ace remembered all that power he put into the storm but ended up cracking Scorpio's Face and Energy Ring. "Scorpio prove him wrong with your strength!" Ace said as Wolf went Charging "Wolf use Darkness Howling Blazer!" Doji said as Wolf Charge and cut right through the Tornado and Knocked Scorpio with ease into it's own Tornado where It was thrown violently into a boulder and the Face and Energy Ring fell off into pieces.

"No! Scorpio!" Ace said running towards the crime scene holding the pieces in his hand "This is what too much power brings... Destruction" Ace said to himself clenching his fist "You may have won against me but Kyoya will sure take you down!" Ace said as his eyes still stayed glowing.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8018
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Cass was walking with Marek on the way back to town. Cass said " It might be a better idea if we split up." " Yeah you are right I will go try to recruit more team members." Marek said. Cass and Marek said their farewells and parted ways. Cass was on his way to town when a man stopped him. The man said " You project good and light but I can see the darkness in you're heart." Cass said " You're wrong I hold no darkness in my heart. The man pulled out a bey and launcher and said " We shall see about that." Cass pulled out Kangaroo and he and the mystery man launched their beys. Kangaroo and the mystery bey clashed and Kangaroo seemed to be getting overpowered. Cass said "Kangaroo use Boomerang Vortex." Kangaroo started his attack but this mystery bey dodged his moves. The man said " Reaper use Dark Cross" . The mans bey flew forward and unleashed dark energy slashes at Kangaroo. Kangaroo was hit and was tossed backwards. While Kangaroo was in the air Cass said " Kangaroo use Meteor Shower." Cass's opponent's bey was hit but not defeated. The man said " Reaper use Darkness Uprising and show Cass the darkness in his soul. Reaper flew across and passed Kangaroo compleatly. Reaper jumped up and hit Cass causing some pain. Cass looked up and saw the image of the Grim Reaper. The reaper plunged his Scythe into Cass's heart. An huge stab of pain shook Cass. All of the dark things Cass had ever done were flashing before his eyes. Cass could see all of the beys he had ever sucked up in his Dark Vortex. In one moment everything Cass stood for seemed wrong. Cass shook and fell to his knees in pain. And in a moment everything was clear the pain and fear was gone replaced by anger and hatred. A dark aura engulfed Cass sent out dark pulses. Cass stood up and and looked at his opponent. Cass let out a scream of power. Cass said in a dark voice " Kangaroo use Ultimate unending Vortex. Kangaroo glowed with a dark aura and flew up into the air. An ever expanding vartex of darkness and lightning was produced from Kangaroo. The vortex picked up the man and his bey and spun them in his vortex. Cass said " Finish him Kangaroo." All of the lightning gathered together and struck the Reaper. The bey was shocked and then torn to peices in by the power of the vortex. The man was tossed out of the vortex and into a wall. The remains of Reaper were sucked into the vortex. Kangaroo returned to Cass's hand only to be dropped when Cass hit the ground. Inside Cass's mind and soul a battle between light and dark was occuring. The strain of the battle was to much on Cass so he fell to his knees ad then on his face. Cass didn't know he had that much darkness in him and that scared him. Everytime he battled the darkness bubbled to the surface and began to seep out of the cracks in his soul. He knew that he could not contain this level of darkness. He had to stop beyblading before the darkness overcomes him. He crawled over to the side of the road and tried to rest. This should have been a time to catch up on sleep. But the nightmare of his ripping apart the bey called Reaper and enjoying it kept him in constant terror. The wordl outside fadded away and Cass knew the Darkness would plague his dreams. He prayed that the light would allow him to wake up and save him from the darkness. Then all went black and a voice laughed inside Cass's mind and soul. A dark voice that was trying to take over and the voice was unending.
( A work of art, for me anyway.) Not a compleat transformation just the darkness rising. Cass's point total is now 7150

Last edited by blazeking on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Shaycoins : 5410
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://typhlosion.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by OrganizationXIII Fan Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Dyme followed pursuited the copter hoping to face the blader with L-Drago but couldn't after it flew too fast away towards some barren fields "Might as well get some more points but I can't let anybody see me or reveal myself to the public until my fame surpasses me and bladers want to join my team. Dyme ran back to the city taking some bladers out then either running or hiding after his victories but was recognized by another blader "Yeah that's him over there!" he said pointing at Dyme who instantly ran away but was cornered "Gotta pick on the new kid in town huh?" He said grabbing Aqua Shark "Well it wouldn't be fair to take all you points at one now will it?" Dyme said smiling as they were confused "Kid we're the Facehunters and we're the ones taking you're points!" one said who seemed to be the leader of the pack "We'll see about that! 3, 2, 1! Let it Rip!" Dyme said as his bey charge at other beys "Ha, you're Bey can't Catch up with our speed" They said as Dyme began smirking.

"I won't have to catch you" he said as his bey came to a stamina strategy "What's he doing?" a facehunter said "Who cares? Now's our chance to attack!" the leader said as they all same charging and Dyme yelled "All right Shark Special Move Raging Whirlpool!" as water was swimming around shark freely as the beys were stuck swimming against the current which lead straight to shark. "Get away!" they said but was too late when Shark's whirlpool attack pulled them in. Within seconds the beys were drenched and stop spinning as the face hunters lost all their points and Dyme ran away.

His whirlpool is kinda like Yuu's sandtrap, also I got maybe 400 from the face hunters bringing my total to 8510 unless Ace says that's too much to earn at one time
OrganizationXIII Fan
OrganizationXIII Fan

Shaycoins : 4965
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 pm

(Lol Cass welcome to the dark side, Idk if kyoya is still active or not but shall wait for him to post if not Then i'll post the battle

Ace stood there next to Kyoya with the memories of Scorpio's wins and losses, but this was the ultimate loss as Scorpio wouldn't be by Ace's side anymore "Kyoya.... I'll head back to town" Ace said as Facehunter #2 yelled at Ace "But you'll miss Kyoya's Victory!" Ace replied "I know it'll be a victory already" he said trying to fake a smile as he jumped inside the copter and told the pilot to head back to ??? city. 10-15 minutes of nothing occured as Ace didn't know what he should even do next when he even got to town, would he go boss facehunter around, or hide the truth, or never beyblade again? He got his answer as he was walking down the street and say Madoka's shop and saw it was open and went inside as Ginga, Kenta, and Kyoya all just stared at him "What do you want?" Ginga said angrily to the depressed facehunter "Uh... how should I put this? Can I look at your Energy Rings and Faces?" he said as the others were confused "Why would we help a facehunter out?" Kenta said as Ace took the pieces out of his pocket and placed them on the counter "Oh my goodness, what on earth happened?" Madoka said sounding a bit more concerned now.

After Ace explained the situation Ginga seemed sympathetic now as Kenta was still suspicious of this being an elaborate trick. "So can I buy some new parts or what?" Ace said scratching his head now "Let me see what I have in stock" Madoka said as Kenta was shocked "Why would you help Ace? He stole my points, my bey, and almost killed me!" he said waving his arms frantically as Ginga and Madoka ignored him "Well he seems to be nice and genuine about his turning of a new leaf so the least we can do is forgive him" Madoka said as she pulled out a box labeled "Arachnid". "Now to analyze your beys remaining pieces plus Spider's new stats" Madoka said as Ginga asked "Spider? I thought it was Arachnid?" "Ginga, a spider is an Arachnid. Wow look at all this!" Madoka said zooming into scratches and dust and rust and dirt and sand and damaged pieces from the storm and battle against Doji. "So?" Ace said not knowing anything about Bey Maintenance "So? It might take me days to get this all cleaned and prepared and analyzed and blanced out!" She yelled at Ace who just plopped to the floor with a sigh.

(To be continued and yeah don't have a bey currently so don't challange me to a battle until she finishes the upgrades and all that)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

(sorry have been away again but i am back now and i guess i will have to catch up)

Kyoya nods. "See you around Ace." he said as he watched Ace leave, glaring at Face-Hunter #2 as he shouted of Ace. When Ace left he grabbed Face-Hunter #2 by the collar and whispered in his ear as he cowered "Watch your MOUTH!" As he let go he drew his Bey. Then both Kyoya and Doji shouted in unison "3,2,1 LET IT RIP!" and Kyoya pulled at his ripcord with all his strength.

(and if you watch the link Ace put you will see the battle)

As Leone dropped to the floor Kyoya gasped. He had lost to Doji.
"That's so....Twisted..." Kyoya said as he also dropped to the floor on his knees. As the other Face-Hunters mouths were still shaped like an O, Doji said "That was a good battle." and Kyoya glared at him. "If your so...Powerful, why don't you battle Ginga yourself?" Kyoya asked. Doji smiled and replied "I'm here to make sure you keep your promise." Kyoya then stared with an open mouth at Doji

(i have to go at this time so I will have to continue later)
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Shaycoins : 4983
Registration date : 2010-10-19

http://kyoyatategami.webnode.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Ace got his bey repaired in about a couple hours (Kyoya might be at the dark nebula in this time) when his bey was finally repaired back to an Attack/ Defense Bey. "All right now we can battle!" Ginga said with enthusiasm "But I'm a Face Hunter?" Ace said thinking about how he should be destroying Beys and stealing points but after 3 loses something happened to his will to bey. "I don't care just battle me!" he said pulling out pegasus "Fine.... I'll battle" Ace said as Ace and Ginga prepared for battle for yet a third time in a park stadium with the countdown "3, 2, 1, let it rip!" launching their beys as Ace struggled to find the truth to who he was "Am I evil, or walked down a wrong path somewhere" he asked to himself remembering something Cass muttered to him on a bench, than went back to focusing on the battle "Scor.... Spider use Hazing Hurricane!" as spider did the move but something was different "It's not a purplish color anymore?" Ginga asked as pegasus avoided it "It's more Red now?" Ace said confused as Madoka was analyzing it on her computer "Since Scorpio was both Balance and Attack it was purple but spider it has more attack so it is red" she said as it ticked in Ace's mind "So the color of the Haze shows what type of bey it is!" he said grabbing the bey and telling Madoka to make it a stamina bey now as she hurriedly changed pieces "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" Ace said as he launched it "Hazing Hurricane now!" he said as sure enough the haze was now Green "No way, that is awesome!" Ace said grabbing Spider in his hand.

(need to update bey's upgrades and stuff)

Last edited by Ace on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:40 pm

( ace if you log on, reply to this plz) i walked throuh the park. As i looked up i quickly recognized Ace. I took out Angelo and stared into the shining facebolt. i smiled with courage and approached ace. " Hey, Ace, can i have a rematch with you and Scorpio?" i asked as i approached. i held angelo with my right hand, holding it so it was directly to the left of my face, facebolt towards you.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Ace turned around to see the intruder from before "Hmph?" Ace said as to why he wanted a rematch when it was a four way tie "So this would be the tie breaker?" Ace asked clutching his bey "Fine it's on!" Ace said before getting interrupted "I want some of the action as well!" Ginga said but than saw Kenta "May I battle you guys?" he said before Ginga invited him "Hmm" Ace thought after seeing so many battle royals in just one city "I could score major points here" Ace said to himself knowing whoever has the most would be the most skilled blader but Ginga had that title passing Ace by almost 28000 points.

Than the battle began when everybody launched their beys as Madoka was recoding the battle from her laptop while collecting data on Strengths and Weaknesses "I'll ask her what that's all about" Ace said knowing this information could prove useful as the beys continued to fight.

(All right Kea post an attack or something)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:13 pm

"Let it Rip!" i yelled pulling the string( i have a string launcher in this.) Angelo spun round and round without a flaw. " Light up scorpio!" Angelo's S ( screw) performance tip went into action. It spun faster and unleahsed a barrage of attacks on scorpio. Kenta's sagittario tried to attack angelo, but angelo easily knocked it to the side. " Go Angelo feather storm!" again the X shaped wind formed around angelo, while it charged at scorpio. the wind picked up scorpio and held it in a grip wile tossing it in the air. the wind made angelo spin faster and faster. " now angelo!" Angelo finally threw scorpio into the wall making a giant dent, but scorpio wasn't done yet.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm

(So violent man also you say you knocked out Kenta?)

Ace saw this guy's determination and power but Ace laughed as this guy kept saying to attack scorpio "Let's show this guy your true Identity! Spider Use Furious Toxic Tornado!" He said as the tornado completely blocked off all sides of Spider so once somebody tried to attack their bey would've been thrown in any random direction countering the attack which happened to Angelo "Ha, bet you didn't expect me to do that now did you?" Ace said as the kid was staring at the tornado trying to find a way past the wall of toxic wind.

(Lol now I've gotten violent but serious why all those attacks in just one post? Are you trying to kill him or you got a grudge or something?)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Cass struggled to wake up. The nightmares had been tormenting him for the night. He stood up and the blood rushed to his head. The voice in Cass's head told him to seek an opponent. Cass tried to fight it but he did have to beat Ace. He knew he had to go back to town to fight Ace. Cass started on the road back to town. Cass was wondering back to town when he heard a voice. " Cass, where do you think you're going?" the voice said. Cass turned around to see Marek. " I sense something different about you and it isn't good." Marek said. Cass turned around and was about to say something good to Marek. Before he could say anything the darkness filled his head. Marek took a step back in horror as Cass's eyes turned yellowish red. The dark Cass said " How about a battle then " buddy". Marek said " Okay but if I win you have to release Cass for good. D.C (Dark Cass) said " We have a deal, lets get this started." Together they said "3,2,1, let it rip." Kangaroo and Albatross flew into battle. The two beys clashed and smashed into each other. Marek had Albatross use Raging Winds. The winds blew Kangaroo up into the air. Cass laughed and said " Kangaroo use Meteor shower." Meteors shot out at Albatross but he dodged them. Albatross then used Skyward Flight and flew up at Kangaroo. Kangaroo waited until the last moment and the used Dark vortex to grab Albatross and threw it towards the ground. Albatross smashed into the ground but quickly got up. Neither seemed to have an edge. Cass said " Why don't we show him what we can really do, Kangaroo use Ultimate Unending Vortex." Cass and Kangaroo started glowing with a dark aura. Kangaroo flew into the air and unleashed the vortex. The vortex electrified the air around it and started sweeping up everything around it. Albatross tried to fly away but the pull of the vortex was to strong. Marek also was swept up in the vortex. Cass was in the perfect position to destroy Albatross and Marek. The light side of Cass suddenly rose up and tried to seize control. He could not let Marek and Albatross be destroyed. Light side Cass had control and the vortex disbanded. The broken vortex threw Albatross and Marek out. Marek flew into a wall and slumped down. Albatross Flew out and landed in Marek's hand. Cass fell to his knees thinking ( was he going to get one step closer to darkness everytime he battled?) He stood up and left Marek there knowing it was for his own good. He made his way into town trying to control the darkness.
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 pm

i laughed at the attempt to block angelo's attacks " keep trying!. Now, Feather storm!" Again the x formed wind formed and made a small indentation in the tornado tha angelo squeezed into. " now, angelo, Arc Hammer!" There was a bright light, angelo was glowing yellow. their was a flash in the tornado and angelo's beast appeared. a male angel with blond hair, gold and white silk flowing robes, 6 feathered wings and a long thin sword. The bey and beast charged, glowing gold. the bey slammed against spider and their was another flash. the tornado had dissapeared and i was grinning wide. spider was starting to wobble. " anything else up those sleeves of yours?"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 am

(Uhhh I kinda lost where we were so can I just make it up from now until Wolf Canyon?)
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:56 pm

(I guess lol, and you can't keep stopping attacks Kea, remember nobody is the greatest so stop suggesting that you are T_T )

Ace laughed as this kid tore threw Tornado but Spider immediately stopped wobbling and stood on his tip again "Stamina types spin way longer than your attack types remember that in the future, Spider Hazing Hurricane!" and instantly the yellow hazed affected all the other bladers except Ace "Might as well give up now or you'll pass out" Ace said noting the poison taking effect.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 pm

i covered the my mouth with my bandanna " I............ refuse................. to... lose! And for the record, angelo is a balance type!" Angelo was wobbling. i growled " blader spirit, blader spirit," i thought. i finally yelled " BLADER SPIRIT!" angelo spun right at the edge of the stadium, avoiding the hurricane. i contemplated my next move very carefully. my right eye( other is covered by bangs) flashed, turning a brighter electric blue than ever. " angelo, circle the satdium!" I could see Ginka was stumped and so was kenta, his sagittario was in the hurricane. i managed to save sagittario by knocking him to the small safe zone outside the hurricane. i needed to get inside
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Kyoya stood up and brushed himself down. "I may as well go back on my promise. You seem not to need me." he replied to Doji and turned to walk away. "You turn your back on me now. And you will never become strong enough to win Ginga Hagane." Doji said coldly, yet with a smile. Kyoya stopped just before he entered the helicopter. "Huh?" He turned to Doji. "If you are going to train me. When do we start?" Kyoya asked hastily. Doji smiles and tapped his glasses. "We will start immediately." He replied. As he walked past Kyoya he hopped into the helicopter and beckoned Kyoya and the Face-Hunters to come. As they followed his league they were lead to an empty space in the back of the copter. They all sat down and waited to be taken to their destination.

Benkei asked "Kyoya where are we going!" As he started to get annoyed by the confined space. Kyoya then asked Doji. Doji replied "Wolf Canyon..." and Kyoya stared at him.

(and the rest comes in due time)
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 pm

(I guess it is now episode 4? where benkai gets a decent bey)

"Muahaha fools even if your bey escapes you'll still suffer from the haze!" Ace said while laughing an evil laugh *cough* "Why are you immune than Ace?" Ginga asked as Ace replied "That's none of your concern now is it?" he said before pointing towards Spider "Now spider use more power!" Ace said as Spider spun a bit faster and provided a stronger wall of haze so it'll not be so easy for Angelo to bust through again "Muahaha try getting through this!" Ace said as his eyes glowed the Dark Red it usually does when Ace was Angry or Determined.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:29 pm

"grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" angelo was wobbling cause of the tremendous force. i growled. " angelo feather storm!" this speed up was only a temporary solution. something came into my mind. i needed to use those axes on angelo's spin track. i began intense thinking
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Cass walked into town searching for Ace so they could battle. While walking into town he saw a face hunter climbing up to the top of a building. Cass followed the hunter up the building wondering what he was up to. Cass followed him all the way to the edge of the building. Cass looked down and saw a battle between Ace and someone else. The hunter turned around and saw Cass instantly recognizing him. Cass had defeated the hunter in a battle awhile back. The hunter pulled out his bey and started to issue a challenge. Cass was about to accept when the voice inside his head said " We don't have time for this attack now and move on." Cass with amazing speed pulled Kangaroo out and launched a Boomerang Comet at the hunter before he had a chance to launch. Kangaroo Flew at the hunter and nailed him right between th eyes. The hunter stagered back, droping his bey he fell over the edge of the building. Lucky for him though the building was only two floors high. Cass walked over to the bey and with a sneer had kangaroo crush the bey into a pile of scraps. Cass then looked over and under the full control of the darkness ( Really sorry about this Kae but it was Ace's idea.) launched his bey into the fight. Kangaroo used Boomerang Comet and by surprise knocked the other blader's bey out of the fight and back into his hand. Cass stood on top of the building looking down on the confused bladers. ( Again sorry for the intrusion but it was Ace's idea on how the story progresses.)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 am

" grrrrrrrrrrrr!" ( it's ok blaze king and ace. no big deal.) I was angry for a little then, a smile spread across my face. " hey ace.? good luck. beat this guy ok?" i ran off, ready to make angelo stronger.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:48 am

As they arrived at Wolf Canyon Doji explained what Kyoya is to do. "So all I have to do is climb to the top of that canyon?" He asked just as he was about to jump the helicopter. Doji nodded and Kyoya leaped out, falling to the canyon slowly with the security of his parachute. As he landed on the ground he looked up at the helicopter, flying away. He started his way up Wolf Canyon. Every time he tried, somewhere, he fell back to the ground. Time passed and he still didn't make it. He was completely covered in scratches. He made it to half way as a pack of wolves emerged from the caves in front of him. He drew Leone and his launcher and shouted "LET IT RIP!" as the wolves came closer. The wolves stood and watched him. Kyoya scanned them and they scanned him. "They are testing me...Seeing if I am prey or predator." He said, backing up from the wolves. "But I am the Predator and they are my PREY!" As Leone spun fast Kyoya raised his voice over the whirling wind of the cliffs "NOW LEONE! LION GALE FORCE WALL!" as Leone blasted wind tornado's and the wolves ran back into the caves. Kyoya and Leone had defeated the wolves. Kyoya soon continued on with his climb. When he reached the top he stood against the wind then contacted Doji. "I am at the top of Wolf Canyon. Take me home." He said...Waiting for a helicopter to come...
Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:57 pm

(Kyoya you can choose to come back early or not to fight Ginga again cus it would take a couple episodes for you to come back)

Ace stared and thought he knocked Angelo out but saw Keraku holding his bey looking up towards a building "You!" Ace said jumping into the tornado and picking up spider as assuming Kenta and Ginga were watching as well "Hey Ace, what about the battle?" Ginga asked as Ace's eyes continued glowing "Why do you insist on battling with me? Light shall never stop darkness! Darkness lives in everyone's hearts! So you can try to destroy my darkness again... but we know how that'll end up Ace said readying his bey as Kangaroo jump back towards Cass by using the walls and etc. "3 2 1 Go!" Ace said launching at Cass without waiting for him as Ace sensed a dark Aura around Kass "Wait a second... you're not the annoying same annoying Cass, your aura is full of darkness and evil" Ace said as Cass's kangaroo went towards spider (Assuming he launched already) "I know what you are!" Ace said pointing at Cass "You're the darkness within his heart!" Ace shouted as everyone who was watching gasped.

"Alright Spider it seems the darkness has overtaken his heart so we must destroy the darkness to set his annoying self free!" Ace said as Ginga came up from behind him "Let it rip!" he shouted as Pegasus was also charging towards Kangaroo "What are you doing?!" Ace said as Ginga shouted "I'll help you take down the darkness!" Ginga shouted. Ace saw pure light within his heart and not a little bit of darkness. So Ginga got rid of the darkness while it remained inside Cass's heart he thought to himself as the battle raged on, "Furious Toxic Tornado now!" Ace shouted as Pegasus switched direction towards Spider, as Pegasus rode on the toxic gas and was launched at kangaroo which seemed to not really be affected by it "Ginga we must destroy his darkness" Ace said as Cass smiled and used a move

(To be continued laters)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Michaels Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Cass smiled and said " Kangaroo use Boomerang Vortex." Kangaroo Flew into a vortex and emerged out of another behind Spider and Pegasus. Kangaroo hit Spider and disapeared into a vortex. Kangaroo picked up speed and used this same manuver to attack Pegasus. Cass said " You're right Ace the darkness has taken over and it is oh so nice. Before my emotions made me weak but now my real power can be brought out. And Ginga you may have a pure soul but it is not enough. If You two think you can destroy the darkness then you are sorely mistaken. My darkness will smother the light and destroy it." Cass laughed and let the darkness explode out of him.
(the ball is in Ace's court)
Castiel Michaels
Castiel Michaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoya_Tategami Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm

(Thanks Ace)

Kyoya hopped off the helicopter and headed back to town. He saw a blader as he passed and to his surprise, the blader had many points. As he approached the blader he towered over him and boomed "You have many points." And the blader turned round. "What's it to you? I'm Takishi." He said. Kyoya smiles and replied "Your gonna battle me." and Kyoya drew his bey and launcher. Takishi also drew his bey and they both said in unison "3, 2, 1. LET IT RIP!!!" and they pulled at their ripcord. Kyoya immediately allowed Takishi the first attack. Takashi shouted at his bey "NOW! FALCON CROSS CUT TALON!" and his bey moved in an 'X' shape. Kyoya smiled evilly and dodged every attack. When Takishi's bey (Sky Falcon) stopped the attacks Kyoya let his special move go. "Special move. KING LION TEARING BLAST!" and 3 tornado's burst out of Leone. Sky Falcon fell to the ground in an instant. Motionless. Takishi also stood motionless, his mouth like an 'O' and he dropped his point count. "Thanks for your points." Kyoya laughed as he walked away. Takishi just realized who he battled. The leader of the Face-Hunters. He was gutted.

Kyoya walked past the B-Pit with the breeze through his hair. He peered into the window and grinned. He saw a young girl serving newly fixed and furbished bey's. Kyoya thought about getting his bey fixed. He then thought he may have to pay so he just stood against the window and didn't move. He saw Ginga and Kenta and growled. He still stood and watched every move of Ginga's, scanning the room.

Kyoya_Tategami
Kyoya_Tategami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top