Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Bibarel Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:56 pm

"What a nap"Jetrey yawned and saw the sentret "AHHHHHH!"jet yelled waking up his Magby "Pokedex what moves does my Magby know!?!??!!?"He pressed the scan button and the pokedex said Magby the live coal pokemon Its body temperature is around 1,100 degrees F. It is healthy if it is breathing yellow flames. Magby has the ability Flame body and it has a Brave nature"Well great now what moves does it know!?!!?"
Leer Smog and ember"Ok Magby USE EMBER!" Magby released a viscous flame from its mouth and dropped the sentrets healt "Umm!Go Heal ball!"Jet watched as the ball hit the sentret and the ball shook "Now what?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Oak looks up as another girl enters, "Alright, Abby." he replies, pulling out another cherish ball from his pocket. The button releases the burst of rainbow light that gradually takes shape on the floor. Soon, the details of a golden vulpix can be seen.
It shakes its head, "Piiiiix." it sighs, looking up at Abby.
"You're very lucky. Vulpix of this color are very rare." Oak replies, giving Abby an orange pokedex, "You'll take good care of it, won't you?"

~~~

((ok, i wouldve given you the nature and stuff but ok XD Magby's stats are
HP: 19
atk: 24
def: 9
spatk: 13
spdef: 11
spd: 12

also, when trying to catch a pokemon, wait between attacking and throwing the ball. the ball wont work if the pokemon faints and only i know the wild stats Wink ))

The heal ball shakes once...twice...three times before coming to a stop and pinging softly, indicating the sentret was caught. The pokedex also beeps, indicating a new change to Jetrey's pokemon team list and begins listing the stats of the newly caught sentret.

lv. 4
ability: keen eye
nature: naive
HP: 17
atk: 8
def: 8
spatk: 8
spdef: 7
spd: 7
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 pm

(sorry lol)Jet rey Picked up the pokeball "Phew that was lucky!Magby you are strong!"Jetsaid complimenting Magby "Lets show the professor!"They rushed to the Lab again "Professor!I CAUGHT MY FISRT POKEMON!" (Keepin it short)
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Oak glances up at Jetrey as he enters again, announcing his new pokemon, "Congratulations, Jetrey. Keep that up and you'll become a great trainer in no time." he smiles, returning his attention to Abby as he offers the box of empty capture balls to her, "Take five of these and you're free to go, Abby."

~~~

Callie manages to catch up to Marilyn, "You walk really fast for a chikorita. Think we can walk together instead of me chasing you the whole way?"
Marilyn glances up at Callie and shrugs, "Chiika." she replies, rolling her eyes.
"Rattata!"
"Geot-to!"
Wild pokemon surround Callie suddenly, blocking her path forward.
Callie and Marilyn recoil from them, "Wah! Whadowedonow?" Calie gushes, having been caught off-guard by the sudden gang attack.
"Chika!" Marilyn screams, jumping forward as if ready to battle.
"We can't take on two at once!" Callie shouts, "Come back before they attack you!"
Too late. Marilyn is pummled by a Super Fang and Wing Attack, leaving her sprawled on the ground.
Callie freezes, the wild pokemon were staring at her now, slowly stepping forward.
"Shan. Discharge!" a voice in the bushes, followed by a wall of electric energy that strikes both attacking pokemon. The pidgeotto keels over and the rattata manages to run away, badly injured from the attack.
Another trainer, considerably older than Callie, emerges from the bushes with a black and blue pokemon. He is dressed all in black with a flowing cape-like scarf billowing behind him in the breeze. He glares after the rattata before turning to Callie, "Are you all right?"
Callie nods, "Marilyn got hurt. I have to go back to Oak and get her healed, now."
The trainer shakes his head, "I have medicine here." he replies, pulling a revive crystal and a potion bottle from his bag to show Callie before treating Marilyn.
Callie smiles, "Thank you...uh..."
"Stark." he replies, giving the revive to Marilyn and spraying the potion into her fur.
Callie smiles, "Stark. I'll remember that." she notices the black and blue pokemon sitting patiently behind Stark. Curious, she pulls her pokedex out to scan it.

Luxray. The Gleam Eyes pokemon. It has eyes that, when they gleam gold, can spot prey or lost young hidden behind any obstacle.

"Cool." Callie grins, putting the dex away as Stark rises and hands Marilyn to her.
"Your chikorita is healed but should probably rest in her poke ball for a while." he warns, "Those pokemon hit pretty hard."
Callie nods, returning Marilyn to the poke ball before looking up at Stark, "Why did they attack like that? It was so weird and scary."
Stark shakes his head, "I don't know why. Just be careful as you continue." he finishes, returning to the bushes.
"Ok, thanks again, Stark! I'll pay you back someday for this. Count on it!" she calls after his retreating form before dashing further up the route.

((you may create NPCs like this as long as there is nothing gained from it. Marilyn was at full health before and after the experience so Callie gains nothing from meeting Stark other than a reason to become a great trainer ^^ ))

Last edited by Espeon on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Abby takes three dusk balls and two nest balls. "These will do nicely," she mumbles as she puts the capture balls away. She looks at her gold vulpix and chuckles to herself, "This will give a Matt a reason to stop bragging about his riolu knowing blaze kick." She closes her eyes and thinks what a good nickname would be for her vulpix. "How 'bout Goldtail?" she asks her vulpix. "vulpix vul," her vulpix nods in agreement. "hmm..." she says as she stares at her orange PokeDex. "Orange really isn't my color but it'll do," she says. She glances at her watch and groans "Gotta go, see ya professor. Come along Goldtail," She says while walking away. She stops in the doorway and turns her head. "If your wondering why i'm leaving, my brothers Matt and Quinn got in trouble for taking the couch and usingit for a bon fire, so I have to take care of their pokemon for the next two months." she calmly says. she leaves for home with her new vulpix trotting behind her happily.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6420
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 pm

(( -3- so youre not leaving on your epic adventure, jolt? thats sort of the point of this RP))

Oak waves after Abby, "Alright. Take care." he smiles, resuming his normal lab activities while he waits for the remaining new trainers to arrive.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 am

(eh it's the only thing I could think of, but the adventure will start soon)

Abby finally got home. She sighed. "Dad's sleeping on the couch, Mom's at Sandy's, and Matt and Quinn are up in their rooms." she quietly said. She always went into the woods at night when everyone was asleep. None of them knew what she did at night. she quickly peeked into backyard to check on Matt's riolu and Quinn's torchic. Seeing as both were asleep, she hopped the fence with Goldtail right behind her.

Some time later she made it into the woods and started looking. "good thing I picked out some dusk balls," she mumbled to herself. She made it into her favorite spot to look for pokemon, an waterfall with many pokemon around at night. She scanned around for a good pokemon, away from all the rest. "Ah-ha!" she said as she saw the perfect pokemon, a young sneasel away from all the rest, as if lost. she went up towards it. "sneasel..." it said getting ready to fight. "Hmmm... lets see what Goldtail's stats are," mutered Abby as she opened the pokedex.

Vulpix, the fox pokemon

It controls balls of fire. As it grows, it's six tails split from their tips to make more tails.

Female, level 5

Naive nature

Ability is Flash fire

Knows ember and tail whip

"Okay, Goldtail, use ember!" Abby commanded to her vulpix. Small flames shot out of Goldtail's mouth directed at the wild sneasel. The flames knocked the Sneasel backwards, but it quickly got up and used scratch on Goldtail. "Ember one more time Goldtail," commanded Abby once again. After being struck by ember again the Sneasel struggled to get up. "Go dusk ball," said Abby as she threw the dusk ball. Both Abby and Goldtail watched as the Sneasel disappered into dusk ball. It shook once...
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 am

"Ok we got a new comrade!"Lets go you guys!"
"Sen"Sentret said
"Take care professor!"
As they left the went outside of the town and saw Callie shouting at a guy walking down the path "Umm...Whatcha doin?"He said behind her Sentret jumped from Jets head and went in front of her "Sen?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am

(( -_-;; guys, i control wild pokemon and pokedex stuff. that way its fair. plus i might add some stuff other than basic *indicate the egg move on chikorita* i also use a damage calculator for battles so please, post your attacks and ill return a battle description
vulpix's stats:
HP: 20
atk: 10
def: 9
spatk: 11
spdef: 11
spd: 12

*sighs*))

The ball shakes once...twice...a burst of purple light and an irritated sneasel appears from the broken ball. It charges at Goldtail with blinding speed, slamming into the vulpix.
Goldtail stumbles sideways and tries to remain standing but can't. She falls to the ground in front of the sneasel.
The sneasel gives one final glare at Abby before running away, disappearing into the forest again.

((ember only took about a third of the sneasel's hp. both scratch and quick attack did 14 damage. the sneasel was level 10 :/ be more careful about challenging random wild pokemon, this is more like the anime than the games so they arent guarranteed to be low leveled pokemon))

~~~

Callie turns to the boy, "Um, nothing." she laughs, looking down as the sentret approaches her, "Oh cute! You have two pokemon already?" she smiles, bending down to pick the sentret up off the ground and petting it.
She looks back up at the boy, "I don't think I got your name before. Can I have it?"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:48 am

"Umm..Okay?I am Jetrey Vulcano!I love fire type pokemon!"He said "I just caught that sentret a few minutes ago so we are still bonding"Jet stuck out his hand indicating a handshake "So whats you're name?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Callie takes Jetrey'shand and shakes it, "My name's Callie G. and I like grass-types." she announces, copying Jetrey's form of introduction, "I got jumped by some wild pokemon earlier but this other trainer helped me. Are you going to Viridian? Cuz I am and I'm kinda nervous about going by myself now so could you go with me?" she asks, all in one breath.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

"Sure!"He said "I am hoping to meet my friend on the way there "Jet walked on ahead a few paces "By"Magby shouted trying to catch up "Hey Sentret seems to like you alot!"
"Sen"Sentret shouted
"Wow i didnt expect that"Jetrey started laughing
"Mag?"Magby said
"Oh that reminds me!"Jet started "Here magby"Jet took out a red scarf from his bag and put it around his magby "Lookin' good!Hey callie"He said "i have a green scarf if ya want it!"

Last edited by Supermaniacz on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Callie shakes her head at the offer of the scarf, "No, that's ok. Marilyn needs to rest anyway. The wild pokemon kinda roughed her up so Stark told me to let her rest." she stops, realizing Jetrey didn't know who Stark was.
She laughs, changind the subject, "And sentret does seem friendly. Especially for one you just got." she replies, holding Sentret out in front of her, "It's so cute."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Abby finally reached her house once again. She found her brothers lounging in the back yard. She put Goldtail under a tree to rest. "Hey Sis," called Matt, "whatcha doing back so early?" he asked. "Goldtail got knocked out," repiled Abby. She saw that Quinn was staring at Matt's riolu. "What's wrong, Quinn?" she asked. "Oh nothing," he repiled, "Rico (name of Matt's riolu) is just staanding there as if he's protcting us from something." "That's odd," mumbled Abby. "rioooo..." it groweled. I wonder what's wrong with Rico thought Abby. "So what happened to Goldtail?" asked Quinn. "Oh we got into a battle with a sneasel and got our butts kicked," answered Abby. "Ah," said Matt "You shouldn't underestimate a wild pokemon." he chuckled. "I always thought you were the smart one," said Quinn. "Oh be quiet," snapped Abby. Quinn and Matt laughed. The laughter was ended by sounds of a fight nearby. "What's that?' said the three. they rushed over to the hill Rico the riolu was standing on. Abby saw something fimiliar. "what's wrong?" asked Matt. "It's that Sneasel from earlier!" she exclaimed. The three watched as Rico powered up a blaze kick attack ready to fight back the Sneasel...
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

"Yeah thanks!"Jet said "Umm...."Jet had a blank stare on his face and then refocused "Wha--?
Magby lets go i dont want to keep him waiting!"
"By"
"Sentret you want to come?Or do you want to spend a day with callie here?"
"Sen sen TRET"
"Callie if its okay with you can you keep sentret for a day?He really wants to stay with you for the day!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Jack was day dreaming and lost track of time.
"Oh no!" Jack squeeled out.
Jack ran to a table and blindly grabbed 5 random Pokeballs.
"I don't want to fall far behind my friends!" Jack worried. "Come on Totodile lets go!!!"
Jack and his Totodile ran outside and looked around. No one was there. He decided to head on out on his journey. As he was walking he saw the swinub he tripped over earlier. Jack wanted this to be his first pokemon battle and capture! He pulled out his awesome blue pokedex and wanted to see his Totodile's moves and stats.....
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7937
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Qu4ckers♥ Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

Ducky staggered out of bed and thought what the @$#% is going on?
He suddenly remembered about the pokemon he needed to start his journey.
Ducky walked over to Prof Oak's lab and asked "I want a Cyndaquil, old man!"
Professor Oak frowned and muttered "Smart@$#..."
Professor Oak handed Ducky a Poke Ball containing Cyndaquil.
Ducky walked back home, let Cyndaquil out of its Poke Ball, and lay down in bed with it.
It seemed like a very lazy pokemon. Ducky was happy about this because Ducky was also very lazy.

Last edited by Zangoose on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolololol)
♥Qu4ckers♥
♥Qu4ckers♥

Shaycoins : 6459
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:18 pm

((sry i took so long guys >< ))

The sneasel dashes in close to Rico with a quick attack. This does little but give Rico a closer target for his own attack, however. Blaze Kick connects with the sneasel's ribs and sends her flying away.
She lands several feet away from Rico, eyes swirling in defeat.

((quick attack only takes a chip out of riolu's HP. blaze kick does at least 20 damage over sneasels full hp XD shes down for the count for a while))

~~~

"Really? Are you sure Jetrey?" Callie asks, glancing down at Sentret, "Sentret is your pokemon but if you really think it would make him happy, I can watch him for the day." she smiles, hugging Sentret as they continue down the path.

Several pokemon can be heard off the edge of the path, minding their own business, as Callie walks along. She can see a few caterpie climbing up the trees, one even starts to glow as she watches, "Hey, cool. Jetrey, look. That caterpie is evolving!" she gasps excitedly, pointing as the caterpie is enveloped in its own silken web.
She holds up her pokedex to the new pokemon as it sits entirely still, stuck to the tree it had been sitting on.

Metapod. The Coccoon Pokemon. A steel hard shell protects its tender body. It quietly endures hardship while it awaits evolution

"Hmm. It's a bug type though and I wanna focus on grass." she shrugs, putting the dex away and smiling as she continues.

~~~

The pokedex opens and sweeps across the totodile, returning its dex entry.

Totodile. The Big Jaw Pokemon. It has a habit of biting anything with its developed jaws. Even its trainer must be careful due to this pokemon's misjudgment of its own bite strength.

Nature: Quirky
Level: 5
HP: 20
Atk: 12
Def: 11
SpAtk: 9
SpDef: 11
Spd: 9

Attacks: Crunch, Scratch, Leer

((thank you Shay Very Happy i should prolly also note that you can scan wild pokemon to determine its level but nothing else. a useful feature until your partners start to get a little stronger ^^ ))

~~~

((do pokedex and poke balls mean anything to you zan? <<; plus Oak is my NPC so you dont get to control him. i cant really respond to anything here :/ ))

Last edited by Espeon on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot attacks lol)
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:41 pm

"Okay Totodile you know Crunch, Scratch, and Leer" Jack said to his Pokemon.
"Now let's check out this Swinub's level and if it's not to high we can catch it!" Jack said cheerfully.
Jack clicks some buttons...
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:50 pm

"Hmm...i see Hey Sentret!"Jet Whispered "Dont beat her up kay?"
Jet went up to examin the newly evolved metapod "Hmmm"He said "Nice shape and texture.This is a really healthy metapod"Jet exclaimed "Hmmm...Guess there are no fire types anywhere in sight."He looked around for a pokemon of the fire class but none where in sight
"Well lets keep going!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 pm

"Toto!" he cheers, pumping his paw into the air inthusiastically.
As Jack scans the swinub, the pokedex's screen displays a picture of swinub, returning its entry.

Swinub. The Pig Pokemon. It uses its sensitive nose to root for mushrooms and berries under the ice and snow where it lives. This pokemon has also been known to find hot springs this way.

male
level 3

The swinub seems to ignore Jack and Totodile, continuing to rub its nose in the grass.

~~~

"OK!" Callie smiles, following Jetrey. She continues listening to the sounds of pokemon around her. The soft foot falls of paws in the dirt, various cries, and...hooves?
Callie turns her head to the side, eyes darting over the lush foliage of the grass and trees. She catches a short glimpse of orange and white through the trees and pulls out her dex once more, trying to get an ID on the hidden pokemon.

Ponyta. The Fire Horse Pokemon. As a newborn, its legs are weak but through galloping after its parent, they grow strong and powerful. It is said that if a poyta trusts you enough, the flames on its back will not hurt you.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:00 pm

"Okay Totodile you're much stronger then him!" Jack yelled out.
"Toto-toto-DILE!" Totodile replied.
Totodile jumped infront of Jack in his battle position. The swinub just kept looking down at the ground oinking and trying to find some food
"Totodile scratch!" Jack commanded.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:28 pm

Totodile nods and dashes at the oblivious swinub, raking it with sharp claws and making it squeal in pain. It retaliates by ramming into Totodile, making him step back a few inches.

((scratch knocked swinub down by half. swinub did barely anything to totodile))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

"Totodile use leer!" Jack commanded with a firm voice with one hand in a fist thrown up to the air.
~Swinub does some move that Espeon picks~
"Go Pokeball!" Jack yelled out with pride as he threw his first pokeball and hopefully his first catch.
Only time will tell what happens next. Jack waits in suspense. He wonders what will happen.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh sweet a ponyta!If i had my dad's Machoke that poke would be down for the count!"Jet said aloud "Ummm....Lets see if a attack it with magby is would do half the damage but if i attack with sentret it might be to weak!"Jet said "What to do!"Jet paced around and thought he saw the magby glance in his direction Jet stood there frozen thinking of a game plan
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top