Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Totodile narrows his eyes at the swinub in an intimidating stare, obeying his trainer.
The swinub backs up a few steps, unsure what to do. It sniffs the air, trying to discover more about the attacking pokemon. ((odor sleuth))
No sooner had the swinub indentified the totodile, then its trainer tosses a capture ball. It struck the confused swinub square in the forehead, transforming it into red energy and sucking it inside.

The ball shakes once....twice...three times. A soft ping from the ball announces a sucessful capture. Jack's pokedex also beeps, listing the newly caught pokemon's stats.

Nature: Quiet
Level: 3

HP: 16
Atk: 8
Def: 7
SpAtk: 7
SpDef: 7
Spd: 7

Totodile looks as if he's about ready to burst with excitment, gently bouncing on the front of his feet paws.

((think ash's totodile for personality on this guy ^^ ill leave specific quirks up to you though))

~~~

Callie shrugs then seems to think for a moment before smiling. She sets Sentret on the ground gently, proceeding to dig in her bag for a small canister of pokemon food, "Mom made sure i had one before I left today." she explains.
She tosses a nugget into the bushes near the general area of the ponyta.
A startled snort is heard, followed by sniffing sounds, then munching noises.
Callie grins, tossing another nugget, closer to herself this time.
The ponyta pokes its head out of the bushes, stepping tintitavely towards the two trainers as it goes for the second nugget.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8857
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures in Pokemon: A Trainer RP ((accepting new characters))

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"YES!!! My first catch!" Jack said with a sparkle in his eye and his pearly white smile.
"Dile-Dile!" Totodile stated.
"I mean OUR first catch," Jack corrected himself. "I can't believe I own a Swinub now. I have always loved Mamoswine and Piloswine. Okay Totodile you did good. I'm very proud of you, but now it's time to take a rest and to go back into your Pokeball."
Jack pulled out Totodile's premier ball and pressed the button. The red laser flashed out and surrounded Totodile, then the red laser went back inside the pokeball. Jack walked up to the Capture ball with his newly caught swinub and put it in his backpack. Shortly after that, Totodile escaped and jumped right back outside of its ball.
"Wh-wh-wha-WHAT???!" Jack said in a shocked voice.
"Tote." Totodile said stubbornly. "Dile dile dile TO TO!"
"You don't want to go inside your pokeball?" Jack asked.
"Tota, di-di," Totodile explained.
"Oh I guess you could just walk with me, maybe sit on my shoulder once in a while. I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to be all cooped up in that pokeball either." Jack said agreeing with his pokemon.
Jack and Totodile continued on their journey through the woods just wondering what will happen next.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7937
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm

"Phew" said Abby in a tone of relief The sneasel was defeated. She watched with confusion as Matt picked the Sneasel and walked away. "what in Arceus' name are you doing?" said Abby. "Listen sis, even though this might seem crazy but you know this Sneasel is goona wake up.If we left him here there might be a chance he could come back, so I'm gonna put him back where he belongs." explained Matt. "Makes perfect sence," said Quinn with a hand under his chin. "Hey Abby," said Dad from the patio who had watched the whole thing unfold, "Why don't you go back to your old school for a visit, I'm sure the teachers and the few friends you had would be happy to see you." he said. "Sure Dad" agreed Abby, and so quickly she left her backyard for her old school, which was in town, with Goldtail trotting behind her.

Abby and Goldtail were walking towards the school. For some odd reason Abby felt like stopping fora snack. She walked over to a fruit stand and bought some oranges for herslef and a few berries for Goldtail. A pleasent lady happily took Abby's money and smiled. She was Mrs. Gladston, a lady Abby knew for quite some time. "Oh Abby," she said as Abby was about to leave, "Could you do something for me?" she asked. "Sure what is it?" answered Abby. "Well this Tangula got into my yard and won't leave. Could you be kind enough as to get it out of my yard? You can capture it if you like." Mrs. Gladston explained. "Sure!" exclamed Abby grabbing her pokedex and a nest ball. She goes into the yard which wasn't very far from the fruit stand. She saw a Tangula thrashing it's vines about, as if angry. She saw in Goldtail's eyes that Goldtail was ready to battle. She opened her pokedex and scanned the Tangula.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6420
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Jetwatched as callie lured the ponyta out "Hm" he backed up signalling to callie to catch it (Writers block btw)He took out a potion from his bag and stood waiting
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8178
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:37 am

As Jack and Totodile continue up the path through the woods, only the occasional rattata or caterpie bothered to show.
Chirping in the background announced several pidgey perched on a tree branch over head.
The metapod that Callie had watched evolve earlier was still stuck to the tree, surrounded by other caterpie and, oddly enough, a weedle. The brown worm pokemon looked out of place with the green of the caterpie but didn't seem to care very much, as if it thought it too were a caterpie and belonged there.

((you can catch up to Callie and Jetrey, there hasn't been much time passage in the RP))

~~~

Abby's pokedex pings and displays a picture of a considerably calmer tangela as it gives the entry.

Tangela. The Vine Pokemon. Its face is always shrouded in blue vines covered in a fine hair. This pokemon is known to be ticklish.
male
lv 7

"Gela!" it shouts, whipping a bush with a vine. Several branches fall from the bush, sliced by sheer speed from the vine, "Taaaanng-gela tan." he growls, rushing to another part of the garden.
It appeared to be looking for something and growing frustrated in not finding it.

~~~

The ponyta nibbles the second nugget, completely exposed on the path now.
Callie pulls out one last piece of food and offers it from her hand, trying to give off a calm and friendly aura to the ponyta.
It approached cautiously, nosing Callie's hand gently.
Sentret stares up at the larger pokemon, stepping in closer to Callie's leg but still wholly curious about the ponyta.
The fire pony takes the food from Callie's hand, somehow seeming calmer and more comfortable around the trainers. It whinnies and shakes its mane, staring at Callie.
She puts her hand out to it, petting its nose, "Hi there, Ponyta." she smiles, motioning for Jetrey to come pet the ponyta.

((setting update: clear skies, roughly 10:30am.))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Bunny Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Abby thinks for a minute. She has not trained Goldtail since she got her. This Tangula was level seven but seeing the type disadvantage Goldtail had over it,Abby decides to take her chances. "Alright Goldtail,use Ember, but be careful of it's vines." she told her vulpix. "Vulpix vul" goldtail says to Abby with a ready to battle look in its eye. Ember shoots out heading towards the tangula.
Evil Bunny
Evil Bunny

Shaycoins : 6420
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 pm

"Umm okay?"He went up to the Ponyta "Hi there buddy."He put his hand over the Ponyta's Mane and Stood there "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"The ponyta had burnt his hand and left it covered in ashes "Owowowowoowwowowoowowowowowowowowowowowowooww!"Jetrey found the nearest pond and dived in head first and a huge ball of smoke rosed from the lake "Ahh!"He reapeared in the lake and stayed there "Fiesty!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Jack and Totodile were happily wandering the forest, looking in amazement of all of its beauty. Jack starts to wonder how everyone he met at the lab are doing.
"Hey, Totodile I'm getting pretty hungry," Jack stated with his belly rumbling.
"Toda," Totodile agreed, nodding his head.
"Let's go find some food to eat!" Jack exclaimed.
"Dile Dile!" Totodile said happily as he bounced in the air.
The two starting looking for berries in the trees. Jack and Totodile see many different kinds of berries, until they stumble upon this blue pinecone-looking bagworm Pokemon. Jack pulls out his PokeDex..
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:13 pm

The embers hit the tangela in the back, sizzling as they burn into the vines wrapped around it and making the tangela scream in pain. It shakes itself violently, flinging stray bits of burning embers everywhere before glaring at the vulpix and trainer, "Gela! Tan-gela tan!" (Stop! Leave me alone!) it shouts spraying a cloud of sparkly blue powder into the air before resuming its search.

((ember takes half of tangela's health. he used sleep powder which hasnt hit yet. remember that dodging counts as a turn and it can fail))

~~~

The ponyta was just about to nuzzle the new trainer when he shouts at her. She spooks, rearing up and neighing in fright.
Callie tries to calm her while avoiding the flailing front hooves but to no avail. The ponyta bolts down the path and out of sight.
Callie's shoulders sink, "Aww. Sorry, Jetrey."

~~~

Pineco. The Bagworm Pokemon. It looks just like a pinecone. Its shell protects it from bird pokemon that peck it by mistake.

"Ne-co. Pineco." the pineco starts to bounce around the area, repeating itself several times. It looked almost like some kind of strange dance.
It notices the trainer and totodile watching it and bounces over to them, grinning at totodile, "Pine! Copineco pine?" (hello! Join me in calling friends?)
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 am

"Cool a Pineco, let's catch it! Totodile, SCRATCH!" Jack commanded, out of the blue to his trusty Totodile.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 am

OOC OMFG, I'M SOOOO LATE ON MY 2ND POST!!! >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BIC

Elekid stares at Justin, and jumps on his shoulder to cheer him up. Justin soon lifts his head, looks at Elekid and laughs. "Elekid, I brought you a little snack.." Justin pulls a Oran Berry out of the new backpack he got. "E! Elekid!" Elekid grabbed the Oran Berry, and ate it, as if he hadn't eaten in ages! "Hmm.. I wonder what moves does Elekid know.." Justin whips out his Pokedex.

"ELEKID KNOWS QUICK ATTACK, AND LEER."

"Cool, Quick Attack is an awesome Move I think!

I want to do soooooo many things with you! I wanna enter contests, and challenge gyms, and go to the ranger school, and.."

Elekid soon went to sleep after listening to Justin.

Justin stares at Elekid and smiles. Oh well.. Maybe he'll wake up at lunch. Justin takes 5 PokeBalls and turns around. "BYE OAK! ^_^"

Justin sprints out the door, "HEY JETREY! WAIT UP!" Elekid almost calls of his shoulder numerous times. Justin finally catches up with Jetrey and the Ponyta. "Hey Jetrey, I was wondering.. if u wanted to have lunch with me in Sinnoh. I know a quick and easy way to get there. You could meet some new pokemon in Sinnoh! So what do u say?? ^_^
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 am

( O.o about time justin XD)
Jet rey glanced up and saw justin "Yo whad ap?" Jey rey swam back to shore and dried himself off "Lunch eh?" Jet thought about it for a moment "Umm....Sure!"Jet said "I havent eaten for hours!"Jet walked up to Callie and said "Wanna come with?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 am

"Sure! Callie can come to! Just lemme run home for a second, get the food and borrow my brothers Staraptor. It should be able to hold all three of us! Be Right Back!"

"Kii! Kii-D!"

"What is it elekid?"

Elekid pointed to Jetrey's Magby

"Oooohh, you wanna spend some time with magby!?!? ^_^. Well, if Jetrey would be nice enough to watch you while I go, I'll let u stay here and play."

(OOC; Waiting for Super's Decision)
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:24 pm

"Todile?" Totodile glances between the friendly pineco and Jack. His trainer had commanded an attack on a pokemon that hadn't threatened them in the least. He raises his paw, small claws starting to glow white as he rakes the pineco according to Jack's command.
The pineco flinches, bouncing backward from totodile several steps and appearing hurt. It then starts to glare at Totodile and Jack in an angry expression, "Co pineco!"
"Forre!" another voice, similar yet different, answers the pineco's shouts. A large pokemon resembling a floating ball of steel emerges beside the pineco. It also stares at Jack, "Forretress."

((scratch does about a quarter damage, its lv 4 so its a little younger than totodile but not much. pineco does not use an attack but instead calls an angry parent))

~~~

Elekid. The Electric Pokemon. It generates electricity by whirling its arms. However, it cannot store the energy it generates.

female
lv 5
Naughty

HP: 20
ATK: 13
DEF: 9
SPATK: 12
SPDEF: 9
SPD: 14

~~~

Callie purses her lips when asked to go to Sinnoh with Jetrey and the new boy, "No, maybe some other time." she smiles, "Are you taking Sentret with you, then?" she asks, scooping up the young pokemon from the ground again.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 pm

"Sure see ya Justin!"Jet rey saw his Elekid standing next to magby "Yo Magby gotta new friend i see?"Jet turned to Callie "So u really dont wanna come?"Jets cell phone rang and awnsered it "Hello?"He said "Oh hi dad hows Hoenn?"Jet stood there "Oh you traded out Machoke for a makuhita from brawly?"Jet stood there "Ok dad"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm

"Okay elekid be good to Jetrey. I'll bring sentrent, magby, and elekid back some poffins ^_^"

Justin began walking to his new home in Kanto. He missed his home back in Sinnoh, but he would make due. He saw a trail of swinub crossing the route, and jumped over them to not hit them.

He began running faster, and faster, he finally reached the house. "Mum!! I'm Home!!"

Justin's Mum came downstairs. "Hey Justin, did you not get a pokemon? Sad"

"No, Elekid's back with a friend. I just came to borrow Chris's Staraptor. Is Chris home?"

"No, Chris isn't. But Staraptor is, and I'm sure he won't mind."

"Okay, Now I need to make lunch! Let me see.. I'll make Poffins for the Pokemon, and Sandwhiches for Me and Jetrey."

Justin slaved over a hot stove for 30 minutes making Poffins

"I think they're done! And they smell great!" He put the poffins and sandwhiches in his backpack.

Justin's Mum came back downstairs. "Justin, I want you to have this Journal to record your thoughts in.. ^_^"

"Okay, thanks! I'll bring Staraptor back when I'm done!" Justin got the pokeball, and went outside waving bye to his mum. He opened the pokeball, and the familiar Staraptor came out. "Stra-Strap!!" Justin thought to himself.. "I wonder what Elekid is doing.." As he jumped on Staraptors back, and flew back.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"Swinub come on out! Totodile use scratch on the Pineco!" Jack said as he grabbed Swinub's pokeball and threw it out.
"Swinub you use tackle on the Pineco too!" Jack said with a echoing voice.
Jack really wanted to catch this Pineco as he has always loved Forretress, but seeing that Forretress is too high of a level, he would settle for the Pineco.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:11 pm

"Ele"Eleki shouted out Sentret ran over to the Elekid "Sen?" "Ele!" "Mag mag!!"
They where having a conversation of some sort but Jet couldnt uderstand "MAG!"magby shouted out "ELE!" he replied Jet pulled out his pokemon translater book and listened carefully

"Mag mag mag"Jet searched it up and it said Bruce lee can beat Jackie chan "ELE!"Elekid said he searched it up and it said LIES!?!?!?!!?!??!
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm

((lol super XD))

As the two pokemon race toward the pineco, the forretress parent dashes down in front of them, blocking both attacks.
"Forre...." it growls, a threatening tone in its voice.
Totodile shakes his head, "Toto?" he asks.
"Tress. Forretress."
Totodile leans to the side to look behind the protective bug type. He sees the pineco trying to hide its face just before the forretress moves to block his vision, "Tress..."
Totodile looks up at Jack, "Toto. Dile todile."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Staraptor flew up high, and Justin could see the trees down below. The finally landed next to Jetrey. "Hey Elekid!! Did U miss me!?!??!!" Elekid and Magby were still in they're argument.

"Okay, Everyone get on!" (OOC, I asked permission from super to do this) Jetrey and Justin but their pokemon back in their pokeballs. The two jumped on Staraptor and flew of to Lake Verity in Sinnoh. Once they got there everyone got off.

"I brought poffins for Magby, Sentret, and Elekid..
And Turkey and Grilled Cheese sammiches for us ^_^"

Justin gave Jetrey the Turkey and kept the grilled cheese for himself. Justin took his shoes off and stuck his feet in the cool water.. "Ahh... That's nice... Hey, Does anyone else wanna go for a swim after lunch!?!?!?"

Justin asked as crumbs of the toasted bread fell out of his mouth.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm

"Yummish!"Jet said "Hope i can meet Callie again!"Magby and Elkid where still glaring at each other "I think they like each other" Jet started laughing "So how is it going since school ended?"
Jet put his hand into his bag and got out a Pokétch and put it on "Hey Justin do you have a Pokétch?"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:37 pm

"Sad No.. I don't have a poketech.. But I have a Journal!!" Justin pulls out the journal his mum gave him. "Oh well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going for a swim!" Justin paced back a few yards, and ran forward screaming, "CANNONBALLLLLLLLL!!!!" And made a gigantic splash in the water. "C'mon in Jetrey!" Justin said splashing him with water.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"I know you did not just do that AHHHH!"Jet jumped in with a body slam and slammed on justin"Hey Jetrey!"A voice said and heicopters whizzed in "OH HI DAD!"
"JETREY BRAWLEY WANTS TO SEE YA!"
"Oh okay "
"Dont worry youre friend can come to!"
Jet climbed the ladder they sent down and said "Justin wanna come to?Oh and i need to stop by a friend in Kanto!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm

"I guess I could go... I'll catch some Hoenn Pokemon! C'mon Elekid!

I'll send staraptor back via P.C. when we get to Hoenn ^_^"

Last edited by Justin on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the Staraptor Part)
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Bibarel Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 pm

As Jets dad helped Jet a Justin up into the Helicopter He said "So jet,Who do you want to see?"
"I wanna meet callie again and see hows she doin!"
"Okay Jetrey!"He leaned over to justin "Does he have like a crush on her or?"
"DAD!"
"Ok ok "
Then in a few hours they where over Kanto again "Be back in a few stay here!"Jet jumped out of a plane with a parachute on his back and landed near Callia "Hey Callie!Whats up?Im headin to hoenn so i just wanna say Bye!"
Bibarel
Bibarel
The Interactive Ranger
The Interactive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top