Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 4 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 4 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:26 pm

((i love how you control our pokemon without fully knowing their personalities))

The red flowered deerling races away from Azzure when he sees his trainer fall, following him as Miles walks away with an odd gait.
The red trainer spins around after the doll's influence ends, returning to Seline's side as he tugs his glove back on, "What was that for!?" he frowns at her, speaking in a pouty tone, "I was just trying to be friendly you... sitting over there all by yourself person you. What's your name??" he asks.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by kaekage898 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Azzure stared between Miles and Seline" I'm not one for forgiveness, but can we just, get along for the time being?" He asks the two softly. " Just wait for Professor Juniper in peace?", he mumbles, twisting his foot a bit.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

((True enough about the pokemon. Please don't control them. I'll allow it this time, but I like to control my own. ^^; ))

Seline's eyes flashed over to Azzure now as he picked up and fed her Solosis... Quietly, she began to sew puppet strings onto the doll she'd made, (causing odd jabs of pain in Miles' neck, wrists, and ankles), before she reached into her bag for more material and another blank doll, readying to make another doll... She seemed to notice something off and said, "Cotton." as she leaned down and held out a 500 pokeyen note. The whimsicott perked and nodded as it took the money and quickly dashed off and out of the building, as Seline began to sow black, spiky hair onto the new doll as she said, "Put my pokemon back in his basket. Now." in an almost menacing tone, the solosis beginning to float about curiously and randomly...

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5230
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm

(Very sorry. Next time, I'll approve it with you. Again, sorry.and Azzure's hair is more straight than spikey, but lol it doesn't matter. Forget the sentecnce previous to this one. I have a small habit of correcting people. Hhhhhhlllllllrrrrrrr)

"I'm Sorry, but even floating pokemon need excersise, it can't hurt.". After a minute, Azzure obeys and places the Solosis back in the basket."Sorry, little bud."Azzure mumbles to the pokemon. Azzure then walks across the room and sits down.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:52 pm

((also, yes i did PM 7 about controlling juniper. I quote:
7 wrote:I don't feel like controlling Juniper, so everybody gets to. I'd rather have her personality be constant but at this point I don't think it matters.
im not a hypocrite x3 and i also have permission to bring in a new npc so you dont get to yell at me when i decide to spring him on all of you))

Miles is about to demand the grey girl's name again when the soft clicking of heels on the tile floor.
Professor Juniper appears around the corner moments later, gently pushing back a stray piece of hair, "Hello, everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting." she calls to the gathered trainer hopefuls.
The red trainer's attention is drawn instantly to the professor, not because she was wearing red (far from it), but because she had promised him adventure with a new pokemon over the phone.
The Unova professor appears to be carrying several poke balls with her, both in hand and in her coat pockets. She looks up to Miles as he approaches her, smiling at his enthusiasm, "You must be... Miles Hensington?" she asks.
"That's right~" he replies, returning her grin with an even wider one of his own to show off his oddly sharpened teeth... They made him look almost like a vampire with the way his incisor teeth come to such fine points, "You said I get a pokemon from your lab, right?"
"To go on your first pokemon journey, yes." she nods.
"Are there any red ones? I'd like a red one." he continues quickly, looking at her expectantly through his square frame glasses.
She taps her chin lightly for a moment then smiles, holding up one of the poke balls she had in her pocket, "Here. This one will turn a brilliant red if you take good care of it." she grins, opening her hand fully to let Miles snatch the ball from her and hold it close to his chest.
"Thank you~" he calls to her before moving away again, allowing the others to approach if they wanted.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

(Should I have Azzure react and have you make juniper respond?)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 pm

((ill control her for you if you want, other wise shes pretty much fair game))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Seline, though looking a bit unhappy about having to do so, put her materials away and made sure her bags were zipped up tightly before she pushed herself forward, then looked up at the professor... "I'm here for my pokemon as well..." she said, in a neutral voice...

The professor looked down at her, waiting for her to show a preference, like Miles had. When she did, she picked out one of the pokeballs, basically at random, and handed it to the girl. Before she could say anything else, Seline turned her chair and began to roll out...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Dragonartist713 wrote:((also, yes i did PM 7 about controlling juniper. I quote:
7 wrote:I don't feel like controlling Juniper, so everybody gets to. I'd rather have her personality be constant but at this point I don't think it matters.
im not a hypocrite x3 and i also have permission to bring in a new npc so you dont get to yell at me when i decide to spring him on all of you))

Well, gee, that makes me sound like a lazy jerk.

(Which would be a problem, except that, y'know, I actually am.)

Probably my biggest concern at this point is that there are currently three people communicating at all with each other (and one person seems to be failing at it, judging from a quick skim of the posts) and the rest of the RPers are doing nothing, or are at least secluded. Not anyone's fault but their own, I guess, but I'm still concerned.

Another concern is that, as I mentioned, I'd much rather have Juniper's personality be consistent with the Professor Juniper in the game. Not really necessary to be consistent, but if she's like super depressingly emo or incredibly random and ecstatically giddy I'll butt in and retroactively alter the RP.

Sayyid marched happily into Accumula Town with a level 14 boss-of-a-Pokemon. The residents there didn't seem to mind the fact that he consistently walked back and forth into the Pokemon Center.

I was going to do something else but at this point I'll just leave it at a sentence of RPing.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9234
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

(I'm sorry 7, I know I'm sucking right now. Hoopefully this post will be better)

For the first time in years, Azzure feels eager. He sccops up Brice in one arm and hurries over to see Juniper. He reaches out his free hand to shake Juniper's." It's and honor to meet you.". Azzure reales his grip and Juniper replies"Thank you. Want I wanted to ask of you is quite simple. I want you to travel and research the Pokemon of this region since you seem to have a knack for caring for them. I want you to confirm theories of mine that I will explain to you via Xtransciever, and maybe even find out a few new things. Is that clear?" Azzure nods in confirmation.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 pm

(I like how some peoples characters got pokemon before they even started their own journeys around Unova)

(Jack began his journey on a high note by immediately training at the local sport domes than after gained some levels started his journey officially with 2500 pokedollars. Gained money from also defeating Tripp so I'll just say 3000)

(According to bulbapedia, Tynamo found in charge stone cave are Level 27 so idk if you want to adjust that or leave it because they evolve at level 39 only knowing 4 moves)

(Probably going to make this my signature)

Jack's Tynamo
Level: ????
Moves: (It only knows four according to bulbapedia) Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
Nature: imma going to say... Quiet?
Ability: Levitate

Pokedollar: 3000

Jack crossed the fierce Desert Resort's Sandstorm, ran through the madly populated city of Castelia City, Studied a bit at the Nacrene City Gym (He didn't know it was a gym nor did any trainers dare try to disturb him either), had a nice meal at the Striaton Gym (Also unaware it was the gym), listened to the music of two musicians in Accumula City, and finally arrived at Nuvema.

(Paid 300 at Striaton Gym/Restaurant for meal he and Tynamo enjoyed)

Jack was in a good mood from hearing such miraculous music in Accumula City and arrived in Nuvema in a Jolly mood. "Come on Tynamo we've made it!" Jack shouts in a triumphed tone as Tynamo just swims along in the air and shouts a single "Tynamo!" before going on ahead of Jack. Tynamo continues swimming around the air and near some houses not seeing a lab yet. Than turning the corner he sees Juniper's Pokemon Labratory "Let's go Tynamo!" Jack says as they walk in and see Juniper holding some pokemon and another trainer "Ah Jack, you made it.

Now you can pick out your starter pokemon" she says as Jack shakes his hand "No thank you, I already got my starter pokemon Tynamo from my older Sister Elesa." he says as Juniper says "Oh alright, I need you and some other trainers to go out and learn about how certain pokemon evolve, and what moves they can learn and I want you.... to have fun while you're doing it" as Jack stares at her "... Is that all?" he asks as she says "You also might consider challenging the pokemon league so here is a badge case for you" as Jack takes the case and leaves the lab and shouts at the top of his lungs to the world "FUUUUUUUUUUUU! I CAME ALL THE WAY FROM NIBASA CITY FOR THIS!? he justs stares out towards the sky and kinda wonders why she couldn't just tell him this over the xtransciever and goes on towards Accumula town and asked around for the local gym. The locals laughed at him and said "It's in Striaton City you fool" one person said as Jack hated this city already because of no gym, them being so rude, and nothing to do there.

Jack than proceeds to walk down route ? towards Striaton City....
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:54 am

Lloyd and litwick finally entered the Nuvema there long untold quest finally came to an end. He looked around and finally found Junipers Lab. He slammed the door open and odd looks were given to him, litwick stood tall in front of Lloyd. Lloyd looked around the lab and at all the people staring back to him. Lloyd then got quickly embarrassed and became hysterical.

"Oh I'm so sorry I'm late" Lloyd said with a cheesy smile.
"You must be Lloyd I have been expecting you, hold on one second." Professor Juniper approached Lloyd, " I see you Litwick is nice and healthy, so you wont have any need for a starter pokemon. So Lloyd your father tells me you want to start a Journey, well I have just the thing also you may like this, its a badge case for the league."

Lloyd looked blankly at her as he was never given such a massive task. He wasn't sure if he was up for such a challenge but maybe he could find a beach? And meet some nice girls? Or even be the Champion of Unova? A smile grew on Lloyd's face if he could become Champion of Unova his family would respect him, and he would get what ever he wanted.

"Challenge accepted señorita! I shall find all the pokemon and be the Champion!" Lloyd said proudly and surly he could succeed.

~~~

Lloyd Keep
Pokedollar:2000
pokemon: Litwick
Inventory: Potion, Pokeballs X2, red hat, white scarf, lucky rock, food of some sort, deodorant, soap.
Badges: 0

Litwick
Level: 10 (erm what level range are we gonna decide on?)
Moveset: Flame spin, Confuse Ray, Smog?
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Flash Fire

just thought ill post some le stats

Last edited by Chrono on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6498
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am

Azzure strolled out of the lab, happy and confident. No one had ever trusted in him with such a large task before. He replayed Juniper's words in his head over and over again. He began lost in thought and walked into the side of a building. He twirled in disorientation and fell on his face."ack" he yelped in pain as he landed on a rock, making his large burn scar explode with pain. Brice used another Powder Snow to try and cool him down. It numbed the pain a little, so he smiled and patted Brice on the head.

(This will be my new sig)

Name:Vanilite(NN Brice)
Nature:Gentle
Ability:Ice Body
Level:26(19 levels to evolve. Would that be okay?)
Moveset:Iron Defense,Powder Snow, Icy wind, Mirror shot

Also, Azzure has 5,000 pokedollars he has saved up over the years.

Azzure realizes he only has 2 extra pokeballs and 3 potions, and he would need more.Due to lack of Pokemart, he ran forward to Accumula town. He encounters a Lilipup on the way." Brice! Use Mirror Shot" Brice nods and fires out several glass shards, hitting the Lilipup directly. " Icy wind to end it!". Brice obeys by breathing a cool wind with bits of ice in it. It drifts towards Lilipup, and when it's hit, get's knocked out." Nice job!" Azzure exclaims. He scoops up Brice and moves on.

After using up all 3 of his potions and raising Brice's level by two, They arrive in Accumula town. Azzure stops by the Pokemon Center to heal Brice, and stops at the Poke Mart Counter to buy 5 pokeballs and 7 potions.(5,000-1,000-2,100=1,900 pokedollars left.)

Not wanting to waste any time, Azzure ran forward more, heading towards Striaton. He sees another trainer in front of him with a Tynamo. Hoping for a battle, Azzure runs up and says" Hey-",. He cuts himself off, realizing he was shy again." Would, you...ummm...... like tooooooo...... battle?", Azzure manages to ask.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:45 pm

Spoiler:

Miles trots out of the lab too, still holding his new pokemon's ball to his chest. He smiles and looks down to the red-flowered deerling at his side, "I wonder what it is~" he grins, "Should I let him out now or wait? Let it be a surprise for our first battle."
"Eeer..." Kevin sighs, "Deerling."
"You're right. I should meet it now~" the trainer grins, tossing the ball with a seemingly practiced flourish and achoiving an almost dance-like pose.
The poke ball lands several feet away and pops open, releasing a flood of white light that slowly forms into a small shape. It was rounded and tapered slightly toward the back, possessing two sharp pointed appendages on its head. As it fills with color, however, Miles' smile fades as he sees it is not a red pokemon... but a brown caterpillar.
The trainer pouts slightly now, "She told me it would be a red one... I asked for a red pokemon..." he complains to no one, ignoring the fact that the newly released venipede was crawling slowly toward him.
"Can I ask for a different one? Probably not..." he sulks, tsking with disappointment because he HAD to use this pokemon for Juniper's study. She'd told him if he took a pokemon from the lab, he wouldn't be able to use Kevin until his and the new pokemon's levels matched. So involved in his pouting was he, he fails to immediately realize the bug type had now made its way up to his shoulder and was now staring at him with its half-lidded eyes.
A turn of the head and a sharp shriek remedies that, though, "Howdidyougetupthereyounotredbugpokemon!!? Get off me!!" the trainer shrieks at it, squirming and trying to removed the bug from his shoulder but the efforts seem in vain.
The venipede holds fast to his trainer's shoulder, soon forcing Miles to give up and resume pouting, "Fine... I guess we should head out on the route... You have to reach level 10 before Kevin can have any fun." he says as if that were the venipede's fault.
The brown bug merely blinks its eyes at Miles as the trio begin to walk toward the edge of town...

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:26 pm

For the heck of it, we'll refer to the money as Shaycoins. They have absolutely nothing to do with the Shaycoins for the forum, but it's certainly a lot easier to say than Pokedollars, and it's a Shaychu-based RPG, so JUST GO WITH IT -slap-

Chrono wrote: Hands over a red calculator looking object, "This is called a pokedex, I want you to go around Unova trying to find as many pokemon as you can and understand there behaviour.

I SAID NO POKEDEX. Retroactively removed. PAY ATTENTION -slap-

I like kaekage's explanation of Juniper's request:
kaekage898 wrote:"I want you to confirm theories of mine that I will explain to you via Xtransciever, and maybe even find out a few new things"
I totally didn't think of that but I like it a lot. I'm not saying it's what you guys have to do, I'm simply pointing out that I like it a lot.

Ace wrote:(I like how some peoples characters got pokemon before they even started their own journeys around Unova)
I'm too lazy to yell at them, that's why. Plus, that's pretty much everyone in the RP, with the exception of me, you, Soccerryle (I think), and probably Shay.

Your Tynamo sucks, it starts at level 10 (let's just say Elesa leveled it up a bit or something). Tynamo don't learn any moves, either. GOOD LUCK~

Other peoples' Pokemons should either start at level 5 or 10, not entirely sure right now. If you have other Pokemon then we'll make it five and if you don't then it starts at ten SOUNDS GOOD? OKAY THEN
(lol I'm such a jerk)
UPDATE YOUR POSTS EVERYONE -slap-

For the record I'm honestly not paying attention to item count. I'm relying on the honor system. MAKE IT BELIEVABLE -slap-

Summary:
~ Stuff happened

(Oh and also Jack is a hungry boy)

ONTO THE RP -slap-

Sayyid scrolled through his bag. He had his trusty laptop, of course (even though he was on a journey, he still had a company to run); a few Super Potions and Max Repels from his previous journey which he currently didn't need; five Poke Balls picked up off the street; a map of Unova which proved to be quite unreliable for Sayyid; four Full Heals he bought from some guy who happened to be selling Full Heals; and a magnificent new comb.

The comb was stunningly beautiful, its red-striped handle gleaming with magnificence, its jet-black body glistening with novel wonder. The bristles, alternating between the jet-black color of the body and a magnificent navy blue, struck a chord with Sayyid, who had purchased this fine comb solely because--

Sayyid tossed the comb.

"Well, it's not like I really need it," muttered Sayyid, who had shaved his head bald two days prior to the start of his journey.

He walked across Accumula Town just as some guys dressed like knights started setting up some stage. Sayyid didn't care for Renaissance Fairs, so he headed for Route 2.

(If you guys want to, you can go listen to the Team Plasma speech in the RP. I found it boring so I didn't feel like replicating it ad verbatim.)

Heading for Striaton City with a new Audino in hand (named Pono), he noticed that there were children with new Pokemon playing around near the entrance. He decided to talk to them, then realized that it probably wasn't a good idea, so he walked over to a cafè and ate food there.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 pm

((updated. too tired to post again right now though plus im waiting for violet))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm

((She heeeeeere!))

Seline pushed out of the door, not caring to get at her extra pokeballs as she rolled forward, past the shrieking and freaked out Miles as she rolled down the path. She seemed to be muttering softly to her Solosis, but soon stopped as she saw her whimsicott bouncing down the road towards her with a plastic shopping bag. She stopped and leaned down to pick up the bag and the cottony pokemon as she looked into the Whimsicott's purchase, then back up to the perky, fluffy pokemon... "Did you spend it all or do I have any change...?" she asked, causing Cotton to quickly reach into his wool and pull out a few bills, which Seline took before she placed the shopping bag in her satchel and continued to roll off...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 pm

((trying to play catch up))

The 35 yr old trainer/scientist travels to Olivine town to catch the ship to Unova to meet Professor Juniper. As he walks to the S.S. Aqua, Jasmine runs from her gym to see Citan off. "Oh! Hello Jasmine.", said Citan. "Hello, I heard from Clair that she saw you heading through town off to this town to catch the ship." said Jasmine. Citans Klink starts to spin faster, signaling that the S.S. Aqua will be departing shortly. Citan looks behind him and sees the Klink spinning behind him. "Right Klink we better get going..." ,said Citan. "Be careful that sea can be rough Citan...take care." said Jasmine. "Thanks." Citan walks into the ship and sets off towards the sunset towards Unova not knowing what to expect when he gets there...
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5773
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

Miles pauses briefly when he catches a bit of movement in the corner of his eye. He turns, noticing Seline rolling through town with her pokemon in her lap.
The curiosity he'd had for her earlier returns now that they were outside and away from Professor Juniper. And so, the flaming red trainer trots up to her, "Hello again~" he greets her, falling in step beside her with a wide smile on his face (despite still having a brown bug on his shoulder), "You never did tell me your name, Lovey. Mine's Miles, but you can call me Miley~"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Seline's back arched slightly as it was obvious her hackles were raised... She continued rolling softly along as she muttered, "I want to travel alone, thank you..." her wheelchair hit a gentle rut, causing her to bob a bit before she shoved it out, then took that as an excuse to pause and ponder where she'd go next, her Solosis poking its head out and her whimsicott curiously inspecting the pokeball that Seline had received...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm

(1st lol @7 for that slap rant)

(2nd Tynamo was level 12 and got exp and leveled to level 14, final offer?)

(3rd uh... for the Striaton and Opelucid gyms do we pick our opponents like in the Anime or they (You) pick for us?)

(4th is there any Battle Clubs like in the Anime with Don George's at each one?)

(5th My Number listing is Two, Professor Juniper, and Elesa. I don't know if I got everyone's (Roleplay wise) numbers or not)

(And finally 6th, I used bulbapedia for the gym stuff so the details are right. Don't believe me? Than look at bulbapedia, don't believe bulbapedia? Go and start a new game on Black or White, don't believe your eyes? Jump out a window and die 0_o lol jk don't kill yourself)

Jack merely turned around at this gesture and stared at the trainer with his Vanillite scopped in his arms "Hmm" he said looking down at Tynamo who happily shouted "Tynamo!" as Jack began to ponder this "This would be my first non-gym battle, but you look pretty weak, than again I could use the experience, but than again from the looks of you it wouldn't be much experience so.... No Thanks. Not Interested." Jack said as he and Tynamo continued onward towards Striaton City.

(Lol I just had to do that Kae because I want a rivalry but battling right away is too easy)

(I control the Gym Leaders but they don't do anything much so I hope that's alright)

"Hey there again" the green haired waiter (Cilan) from before said "Oh hey, could you tell me where the gym might be?" Jack asked as he laughed "Of course I could tell you where the gym is located, and I could also tell you how good you and you're Tynamo go together because after all.... I am a Pokemon Connoisseur!" he exclaimed as Jack was pretty amazed "So you must be quite the expert, can you tell me how compatible me and my Tynamo are?" Jack asked as the waiter nodded but than said "After you have your gym battle" as Jack said "Alright, I'll take that deal" as he guided Jack towards the Striaton.... Restaurant? "Hey, this isn't the gym... it's a restaurant" Jack said as the waiter merely said "It appears that way but yes, it is the gym as well" as some people were seated and eating or drinking as he said "Best of luck to you, I gotta... uh... get back to work" as Jack bid him farewell (For now).

"Hey there trainer, didn't I see you before" some guy asked as Jack just nodded "Uh yeah..." the man smiled and said "I thought so, here is a free bottle of Fresh Water" he said handing Jack a bottle of... Fresh Water.

Jack obtained a bottle of.... Fresh Water (Like in the games)

"So uh... where's the Gym Leader?" Jack asked as the man pointed toward a curtain with a fire symbol on it and three stepping mats "You must step on the mat with the symbol that is super effective against the symbol on the curtain" he said as Jack just nodded and said "Thanks for the help" as he walked up to the first Curtain "Fire is weak to Rock, Ground, and Water but I don't see Rock or Ground so I'll step on this Water Symbol mat" Jack said stepping on it as a ding rung out through out the restuarant/gym and some patrans clapped their hands and said "Good luck" as Jack smiled and walked side by side with Tynamo as the curtain closed behind them as soon as they passed through.

(That way the others will have to solve it themselves)

"There is the next Curtain" Jack said to Tynamo noticing the Water Symboled Curtain straight ahead "Let's go" Jack continued as he and Tynamo were walking until a Lillipup jumped in front of them and growled "Not before you get by me" a brown haired waiter said as Jack thought "Shouldn't you be working and not battling the customers?" he asked as the waiter smiled and said "Well you're not here to eat that's for sure" as Jack shrugged "Yeah true enough" as Jack took a few steps back and Tynamo swum out to where Jack was standing previously.

The first battle in Striaton Gym for Jack. Waiter Maxwell, Level 11 Lillipup (M).

"Tynamo use Tackle!" Jack commanded as Lillipup just stood there until Maxwell commanded "Use Bite" and at the last second chomped on Tynamo who didn't damage Lillipup at all "Grr, use Thunder Wave" Jack shouted as Tynamo glew a bright yellow and a wave of electricity shout out near her and Lillipup "Oh no, Lillipup is now parylzed!" the waiter shouted as Jack thought "I should've done that in the first place, Tynamo finish his off with a Charge Beam" Jack said as Lillipup tried moving "Get out the way quick!" Maxwell shouted as it was too late and the battle ended.

"Good job Jack, here's the Shaycoins I think you earned fairly, now go and defeat the gym leaders" Maxwell said as Jack thought "Gym Leaders? Oh god, I hope this isn't a double or triple battle because if it is I won't be able to even challenge the gym at all!" Jack exclaimed than looked at Tynamo "How are you feeling?" Jack asked as Tynamo replied "Tynamo!" quite normally and thought that meant it was good.

(Gained 440 Shaycoins, used Bulbapedia. Current total: 3140 Shaycoins)

"Alright come on, we don't want to keep the Gym Leaders waiting" Jack said as he stepped up the the second curtain "Water is weak to only two things, Grass and Electric" he said looking as Tynamo who just continued staring at the Curtain and noticed the line waves on it's side were different and glowing a different shade of yellow "So that's how I'll keep track of your health?" Jack said as the closer to a straight line the pattern got probably wasn't good and that a darker shade of yellow meant the same.

(Note: I'm just saying that to make my Tynamo special and different from the other Tynamo's but that probably isn't really true about Tynamo's)

Jack stepped on the Grass panel as it dinged again and opened up to reveal a third curtain with a Grass symbol on it "Ice, Bug, Flying, Fire, or Poison should do the trick" Jack said to Tynamo as the previous curtain closed shut on them as they continued onwards until a female's voice said "You're quite the knowledgable trainer aren't you?" as Jack turns towards her and says "You're another trainer aren't you?" as the waitress smiled and said "You know I'm not the Gym Leader, a few trainers guess I am. How did you know otherwise?" as Jack smirked back "The guy upfront told me to go through three curtains, I only went through two. The third is over there, but first I must defeat you" Jack said as Tynamo swam out front "Well... you're right about the next curtain leading to the Gym Leaders but you're wrong about defeating me" as she brought out a tray and took off the lid to reveal two pokemon.

The second battle in Striaton Gym for Jack. Waiteress Tia, Lv.10 Patrat (F) and a Lv.10 Purrloin (F)

"Tynamo Thunder Wave" Jack commands as he now has perfected a great strategy as now Patrat was paralyzed but was still moving "Paralysis shall kick in soon just hang on tight until than" Jack said as Patrat was already moving towards Tynamo "Tackle go!" Tia shouted as Tynamo was hit head on "Forget what I said use Spark!" Jack yelled as Tynamo got up and charged itself and tackled Patrat (That how spark is right?) as Patrat took a couple steps back "Leer now!" Tia said as Patrat raised one hand above it's eyes and stared at Tynamo who kinda shivered a bit "She's trying to lower Tynamo's Defense! Finish Patrat off with Charge Beam!" Jack said as Patrat swiftly dodge that attack and it hit a chair "Bite Tynamo!" Tia shouts as Jack took this play in his strategy book "Spark!" he said as Tynamo countered Bite with Spark and knocked out Patrat... barely.

"Thanks to Maxwell for showing me to wait for an open opportunity and not go rushing into things" Jack takes that to memory as Lillipup's Bite attack was at the last second when Tynamo was about to tackle him.

"Well done trainer, but you can't defeat my Purrloin!" she says after returning Patrat and throwing a pokeball as a Purrloin came out and smiled at Tynamo "Tynamo's lines are getting darker, I better be careful" Jack thinks to himself as he immediately shouts "Thunder Wave!" as another wave of electricty flows out "Hmm that's a good strategy trying to make the opponent at a disadvantage before the battle's even begun? No matter, I can do just the same! Sand-Attack!" she shouts as Purrloin starts kicking sand somehow from inside the gym/restuarant at both Jack and Tynamo (Idk is this affects Tynamo since it's immune to ground) "Ouch! Charge Beam!" Jack shouts rubbing some sand out of his eyes as Tynamo shoots an electric beam directly at Purrloin "Use Assist!" she says as Jack knew this wasn't an ordinary move, Purrloin started chaging at Tynamo which must've meant it was tackle! "Spark now!" Jack shouts as Tynamo and Purrloin Charge at each other head on and right by each other as the tension grew to see which attack suceeded.

"Purrloin stood perfectly still as Tynamo floated as usual but lines were a dark yellow which mean that..." right before Jack thought it Purrloin fell in defeat and Tynamo won but was really weakened "Here are some Shaycoins, hope you don't lose to the Leaders after this battle" Tia says as Jack now confirms "There is more than one Gym Leader, Oh no Tynamo" Jack notices as Tynamo is swaying side to side as he reaches in his bag and pulls out his badge case and xtransciever and... a bottle of fresh water! "Here you go" Jack says opening the bottle and pouring it into the Tynamo's mouth as it drank the water until the last drop than mightily shouted "Tynamo!" as it's lines were back to rapidly moving and turned into a bright yellow.

Jack used the bottle of Fresh Water... That was Jack's last bottle of Fresh Water
Jack obtained 400 Shaycoins making his total 3540

Jack was now determined to win this next and final battle in the gym for sure "Let's go Tynamo!" he says stepping on the Fire Symbol Panel as it dings and a more fancier and better looking part of the restaurant/gym as candle lighting decored the tables the regular lighting was pretty bright as Jack saw... the green haired waiter from before "Welcome to the Striaton City Pokemon Gym!" he exclaims as Jack questions "Hey, where's the gym leader?" Jack runs up to him with Tynamo by his side as he scratches his head "Uh I'm the Gym Leader" he says as another voice from no where says "You mean only one of the Gym Leaders" as a red haired waiter suddenly appeared from behind the green haired waiter "I'm Chili! I light things up with my Fire-type Pokémon!". Jack kinda jumped back as it seemed almost impossible to miss him hiding behind the green haired waiter as yet another waiter except with blue hair walked from behind the green haired waiter "I'm a Water-type specialist, and my name is Cress. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he introduced himself as the last... or first waiter says "And my name is Cilan. I like Grass-type Pokémon. Um, you see... As for why the three of us, um, are all here is, well, er..." as Chili cuts him off "Oh, enough! Listen up! The three of us will decide whom you'll battle! It'll be based on the type of the first Pokémon you chose!" as Cress continued "That is indeed the case. And the partner you first chose was Electric type, it seems...." as Chili interrupts once more "Wait what?" he turns towards Jack and sees the Tynamo as he turns to his brothers "This hasn't ever happened before" as they stare at each other and Jack than walk away in a group and Cilan says "One moment" as they are debating who fights Jack as he sits in one of the chairs nearby.

(That is the sexiest wall of Text you'll see for a while 7, also as well as I took the quoting directly from the game and this is where you come in and say who wants to battle me or you tell me to change it to where I pick who to battle, I have the alternative version which I'll just edit in and will type the battle on the next post. Tell me also what else displeases you as well)

(Also tell me if Tynamo levels or not since I'm not really a good tracker at exp and I already trainer a bit at the sports dome [which is why Tynamo is level 14 or higher now]
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Spoiler:

Miles huffs softly at Seline's newest refusal, also using her brief stop to take in more detail about her... Namely the tag affixed to her bag, "Seline, huh..." he mutters softly, grinning to show his pointed fang-like teeth as he notices her looking around more than she should be if she was simply unsticking herself. He spins around, "If you want to travel alone I... guess I can let you." he says, turning his head to glance over his shoulder at her, "But they always say it's more fun to travel in groups~"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 pm

I LOVE YOU ACE
(would've been nicer had it been written properly)

Wow you're making it a lot like the game. That's fine (in fact, that's awesome) but you don't have to be THAT much of a stickler on the game details, it's not like I remember half of this stuff...

I don't know what a Battle Club is so no.

Your Tynamo starts off at 10 and EXP'd to 14. That's fine.

Striaton Gym depends on what type your Pokemon is weak against. If your Pokemon isn't weak against any of them, it depends on what type resists your Pokemon. If that fails too then I'll pick some leader. Grass resists Electric so you'll battle Cilan.

Opelucid Gym, you battle both Gym leaders, Iris first. Just because I'm a jerk.

Professor Juniper gives you a list of numbers of everyone in the RP just in case something comes up. This makes it so you pay attention to everybody's RP to see if they contacted you or not.

Anything else I'm missing? No? Okay then.

GOOD LUCK CATCHING UP, BLITZ
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am

"I'm in a group. Solo, Cotton, me, and this... Whatever I have now." she said, glancing down at the pokeball in her lap as she began to go forward once more... "And I can buy a map as soon as I find a pokemart..." she reached back to get at her bag, but she noticed it had fallen when she'd hit the rut... Or perhaps a mischevious pokemon who liked the way Miles looked had pushed it off. Either way, she had to painstakingly turn on the dirt road to lean down and snatch it up...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am

Spoiler:

"Mmmm~ You could." he replies, humming softly with a girlish giggle, "You cooooouuuuld wait 'til then~" he continues, idly tapping his chin with a folded piece of paper. One that looked like it was quite large when opened... like a region map, "Or you could take advantage of me. Who already has a map." he grins widely at her.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top