Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 3 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 3 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by indidoge Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Alexis sat down on the hill staring out into the pretty blue sky and breathed in a breath of fresh, crisp air. She then flopped backward and lay in the tall breezy grass. She looked sideways to see Axel rocking back and fourth next to her, and he looked her way. "Axew!!" he smiled widely and clumsily fell sideways. "Heehe .. Axel, your so clumsy! .. Better work on that.." Alexis said, pouting and rubbing her chin. She then picked herself up into her feet and stared down at Axel. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, buddy. Today's the day we officially start our training" She cheekily smiled at her Axew and he jumped up into her arms "Seww!!"

Alexis walked awkwardly down the deep, slippery hill and onto flat asphalt, then walked toward the city's exit with her hands behind her back, and her axew on her head. "One pokemon's all I need for now, don't you think?" She said, talking to Axel but not really anyone in particular. "Axee!" he said. "I don't know if you really understand what I'm saying. Eventually I'll capture more pokemon, but my main focus is training you." Alexis smiled and walked through the exit out of Opelucid City and to Route 9
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by 7 Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 pm

You guys are lucky I love walls of text.

I'm going to try to summarize what's happened so far...

- Sayyid starts Project Nuvema
- Jack gets into a Gym battle with some guy
- Seline gets high
- Miles gets beaten
- Lloyd gets thrown out
- Azzure gets into a fight
- Jack is still battling
- Alexis is doing something normal

I'll try to summarize every so often because I like to know what's going on, and resummarizing events helps me remember!

Sayyid arrived at the Pokemon Lab, where Professor Juniper awaited. Nobody was there yet (it was freaking 3 in the morning) so Sayyid walked in like a boss. Juniper was there as usual, along with only one of her assistants. After engaging in small talk, Sayyid left the Lab to start his journey.

(And yes, he has everybody's Xtransceiver number. When you get to Juniper's lab, you'll get a list of numbers as well in case the RP calls for it. I'm not entirely sure yet.)
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9234
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:55 pm

The dark room was flooded with light from the window on her right. She cringed, as her nocturnal eyes fixed on her monitor couldn't adjust to the new sense of brightness. Squinting in pain, she rolled to the other side of the room in her computer chair.

"Gum... xtrans... make up... midol... Dad's credit card..." She fumbled through the various things in her purse. Most were meaningless, yet she took them anyway. "Sketch book... pencils..." While throwing bottles of perfume in, her xtransreciever began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello there Ms. Koroado. I assume you will be stopping by my office in the near future?"

"Oh yeah, err... just getting the essentials," she said as she threw her 3DS in.

"Oh yes, yes, be very prepared. Well, I will be seeing you!" She hung up with no ending remarks.

Rue zipped up her purse, and attached it to her shoulder. Rolling back over to her computer, she began to close out Steam and shut down.

"BECAUSE I'M A POTATO," a robot spoke from the speakers. She stood, and grabbed the handle of her oversized luggage and began to roll it downstairs. In the living room, her parents were waiting.

"Are you taking all of that?" Mr. Koroado asked.

"Well yeah," Rue replied with teenage impatience.

"Pfft. Apparently some child of mine has never heard of Ash Ketchum. You know that man didn't change clothes the ENTIRE TIME he was on his journey in Kanto?"

"GROSS!" Rue shrieked. "Well just because past trainers are filth bags doesn't mean I have to be one. Anyway, catch you later." She began to walk out of the doorway.

"Okay Rue now, there's money in your bank account, and you use that to buy food, and, and, and call us. And when I say call us I don't mean a text message young lady, I mean CALL. US." Mrs. Koroado blabbed on with overprotective phrases as her daughter crossed the threshold.

Outside, the sun was beating on her face. She smiled in anticipation. "Wow... I can't believe it. I'm about to get my first pokemon... AND THEN I CAN GO SHOPPING!" She skipped off to the Professor's lab, singing Ke$ha songs along the way.

Once she arrived to the Professor's lab, she walked to Prof. Juniper. "Hey can I get my Oshawott now!?"

"Yes, Rue." She handed her a pokeball. "Now, I want you to take this, and this pokedex, it'll record your encountered pokemon's data for my research." She turned to her desk, "and you can also have the--," she cut off as she realized Rue was already gone. "She will either grow patience, or fall flat on her face." Quietly, she returned to her trivial work, as a professor.

((super long, yeah, but everyone else seemed far ahead x.x;Wink)
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8009
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm

((i probably shouldve specified that it was a /tongue/ lashing from miles' father x3 as in a shouting match, not an actual lashing like with a leather belt))

Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8850
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

(Skipping more battle since everyone, or mostly everyone already has their pokemon. Plus you said you like walls of text so here you go)

Mist has faded away a while ago and Zebstrika was looking pretty warn out as Trip now made a switching strategy of Vanillite's Icy Wind and Tumburr's Low Kicks and Digs so Jack knew he would have to end this quickly "Zebstrika finish Vanillite off with Flamge Charge!" Jack commanded as Zebstrika was cloaked in some fire and charged head on into Vanillite how didn't stand a chance "Vanillite is unable to battle, Jack's Zebstrika is the winner" Electrician Doug said (Named him but he is a one time character) "The challenger is on his last pokemon while Jack still has two left" he continued as Jack knew it was now only Timburr. "Timburr go and use Dig!" Trip yelled as Timburr dug it's way underground and Jack had to be careful because that dig attack was supereffective against Zebstrika "Zebstrika don't let your guard down" Jack said as it kinda was to late and Zebstrika was hit "Finish Zebstrika off with Rock Throw!" Trip said as Zebstrika was weakened and couldn't get up to avoid the attack in time.

"Zebstrika is unable to battle, Trip's Timburr is the winner" Doug said as Trip started to laugh "You know... you almost gave me a run for my money, but not being the Gym Leader proves how weak you really are" Trip said trash talking Jack as Jack grew a bit paranoid with all this trash talk when Elesa came walking towards the arena "You can't talk to my brother that way, even if he's not the official Gym Leader he's won plenty more battles than you" Elesa said as Trip replied "Well since you're here why not take Jack's place and we can finish this battle" as Elesa shook her head "One trainer cannot take the place of another trainer during a battle, but since Jack is using my pokemon I'll give him the last pokemon for this 3 on 3 battle" Elesa replied as Jack, Doug, and Trip were confused mostly because...

1. Jack thought he already had Elesa's pokemon with him
2. Doug thought Elesa only had 2 Emolgas and a Zebstrika
3. Trip thought he saw Jack pull out three pokeballs prior to the beginning of the match which is true but he thought otherwise now

"Well, go on Jack. Send out your final pokemon" Elesa said with a wink and a thumbs up as Jack wasn't sure what this pokemon was or what moves it knew but it looks like he had no choice "Go..." Jack simply said as a pokemon burst out of the pokeball in a red beam and happily shouted "Tynamo!" as Doug scratched his head because he was pretty sure Elesa never had this pokemon before as Jack was dubious as well but Trip didn't care as long as he could defeat Tynamo, and win the Bolt Badge right here right now. "Timburr use dig!" Trip shouted as Timburr dove underground and Tynamo just kinda swam around on the arena "Jack read the pokeball!" Elesa said as Jack now noticed a sticky note with Tynamo's moves written on it but Timburr came back up and hit Tynamo "NO!" Jack shouted as Trip cheered and Doug just stared at Tynamo. "Huh?" Doug said as everyone was now looking at the dirt some how levitating around Tynamo and just fall back to the floor. "Tynamo has Levitate!?" Trip shouted in anger as Jack immediately thought the battle isn't over.

"Thunder Wave now!" Jack commanded as Timburr was about to throw a rock at Tynamo but was now paralyzed "Timburr move!" Trip shouted as Timburr just stood still "Not use Spark!" Jack said as Tynamo covered itself in some electricity and charged right at Timburr who fell over than got back up "Good job Timburr, now use Rock Throw before Paralysis kicks in again!" Trip shouted as Timburr got a Rock and chucked it at Tynamo. "Tynamo!" it shouted in pain as Jack wasn't about to give up reading the sticky note "Tynao finish it with...." he said as another Rock Throw was on it's way before reading Tynamo's last move "Charge Beam!" Jack managed to shout as a ray of Electricity shout out of Tynamo and right at Timburr who fell backwards in defeat "Timburr is unable to battle and Jack's Tynamo is the winner, Victory goes to Jack the temporary Gym Leader" Doug announced as Trip angrily left the Gym and Jack was happy about winning the match and gave back Elesa all he pokemon but was handed back Tynamo "Tynamo is your new pokemon, now go on an adventure. I'll run the gym again" Elesa said as Jack just half smiled and said "See ya real soon Elesa" and with that left the gym and went home to pack for his adventure when his xtransceiver rung.

Jack obtained Tynamo
Jack's Tynamo obtained ??? exp for defeating Trip's Timburr

"Jack Kingston?"
"This is he"
"Ah, excellent well this is Professor Juniper. I'll ask that you come to Nuvema town as soon as possible so that I can get you started on your adventure"
"Nuvema Town? You're kidding right?"
"I'm afraid not"
"Fine, I'm on my way..."
"Great, see you later"

*Click*

Jack hung up the transciever and had a backpack, some items, his deck of cards, and his Tynamo and started his first steps towards his long and enduring trip to Nuvema.

Jack's Tynamo
Level: ?
Moves: (It only knows four according to bulbapedia) Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
Nature: ?

(How's that for a wall of text?)

Last edited by Ace on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8017
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 pm

It was a long walk from Black City to Nuvema Town... A VERY long walk that left both trainer and pokemon exhausted from the journey.
Miles drags himself through the lightly wooded area surrounding the sheltered little town, "Aauuugh..." he grumbles, letting his head loll forward so his long red hair could fall over his face. He'd been full of energy just a few hours ago, running at full tilt through the routes and paths through the various cities between the mansion and Juniper's lab, "How much further...?" he whines, now very low on energy and quite exhausted.
Much like his deerling. Kevin had had to battle many times along the way, now sporting several cuts and bruises as a result. He walks slowly, matching Miles' speed easily enough as he looks up at the trainer, "Ling." he says, unsure how much further the town was.
"We have to be close... We've been walking for-EVER!" the red trainer tsks, now rounding a corner on the path and not noticing the town now directly in front of him due to the veil of red hair covering his face.
He sighs and lifts his head, giving a sharp flick of his head. His long hair tosses back over his shoulder, clearing his vision just in time for him to avoid walking straight into the side of Juniper's lab building.
Miles blinks several times in surprise, "Oh. There it is~" he smiles in embarrassment, moving around to the front of the building with a new spark of energy. The doors slide open for him as he twirls inside, "Professor Juniper~!" Miles calls, looking around for the female researcher...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:10 pm

The small waiting room was empty, save for the quiet strain of background music coming from the speakers, and one young woman... A grey cloaked young thing in a wheelchair who was keeping an eye on a whimsicott and solisis as she quietly knitted a humanshaped figure of cloth together on her lap...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5230
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:26 pm

(( im sorry 7. it's just when i roleplay a character, that character does very realistic and normal things that normal people do :} ))

Alexis was walking quite peacefully on route 9 with her Axew (Axel) when a head suddenly popped out of the bushes beside her. Alexis gave a little squeak and jumped about a foot away from where she was standing, and a foot farther away from the bush. Axel jumped a little too, and he pulled on Alexis' hair. "Ayeeee" she grabbed his hands with one of hers and rubbed her head. Then she looked back to the bushes where a relatively young looking trainer was curiously looking at her. The look on the kid's face was one of mockery.

"HEY! I Challenge You To A Battle!" The kid jumped full-body out of the bushes and stood with his legs spread awkwardly apart and his arm outstretched with a pokeball in it. His facial expression was also quite priceless.

Alexis looked the kid up and down once and smiled small "I guess i could battle you..." She said with a little sigh. She grabbed Axel and he squirmed as she placed him on the floor. The Kid smiled up to his ears and stood facing Alexis in a 'battle ready' position. "ALL RIGHT!!" he said, delighted. Alexis looked down to Axel. "Ready, budd?" "Axe!!"

The Kid got his pokeball and threw it in the air "GO PATRAT!" and a Patrat landed on the ground facing Axel. "Use Bite!", the kid yelled to the patrat. "Dogde and use Dragon Rage!" Alexis said to Axel, and he complied. Axel almost didn't make the dodge, but then ran past the Patrat and turned his head back and used dragon rage. The patrat looked like it took considerable damage but it wasn't down yet. "Patrat! Use tackle!" the Patrat lunged forward just as it got up from taking the last hit, and pummeled into Axel, who has just stopped using dragon rage. Axel took a hit and fumbled a few steps backward. "Axel, scratch!" Axel then took advantage of the Patrats already close proximity and scratched at the Patrat a few times in a row. The kids patrat then fainted.. and the kid looked distraught.
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8053
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:16 pm

(Lawl how did Azzure get in a fight?)

Azzure stood in the helicopter. One hand on the support bar, one wrapped around brice, eyes fixated on the quickly changing outside. This helicopter was going very fast. He decided to make sure his family, or what was left, knew about him leaving. H quickly pressed the contact " Ma " on the Xtranceiver screen and it rang until Luna and Koh simultaneously popped on the screen." Where are you?", Luna, 14, asked." Were you captured?!?" 9 year old Koh asked Awestruck and excited with his young mind. Luna smacked the back of his head" Of course not!" She shouted" Luna. Don't do that. And I started my journey a little early. I'm being helicoptered to Junipers lab." Koh smiled and bounced up and down chanting " Wicked wicked wicked wicked!!!"." Mom asleep?", Azzure questioned. Luna nodded. The helicopter began to land" Make sure she knows. Love you. Bye", the Xtrans clicked off, Azzure and Brice stepped off the helicopter, and into the lab.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5158
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

HOLY - !

We started already?!?!? I need to get to work...

Also i've changed my name to Shaymus cause Ace and I had the same name.

Last edited by SKYxShaymin on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7930
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Lloyd began wondering Castelia looking for someone who might know the way to Nuvema.
"Erm excuse me!"
"no sorry not interested"
"..hello?" Lloyd looked around frustroussly at the people. "Do you know where Nuvema is?"
"no sorry never heard of it"
"Can you point me to the right direction of Nuvema?"
"isn't that like in Kanto or something?"
"DOES NO ONE SERIOUSLY KNOW WHERE NUVEMA IS!" Lloyd shouted as people just stared at him and began carrying on with there day.
"haha did you just hear that freak shout?"
"I heard his parents disowned him and now he a loser!"
Lloyd walked around Castelia holding his Litwick above his head, day turned to night and the streets were still buisy with gamblers, partiers, and people just looking for a good time, the clubs were pumping, Lloyd never been out this late from his house and it was mostly new to him there were more people than ever all of a sudden, he got dizzy and the world began to spin, untill he fainted.
"uhh my head" Lloyd said faintly.
"Oh good your up! I was worried about you" Said a very soft faint female voice. Lloyd came around when he heard her voice.
"oh hello, oh um where are my clothes? i dont remember wearing this!"
"Oh they were filthy so my grandma washed them for you. I umm heard you looking for something?"
"umm yea, where am I?"
"you are in Cafe Sonata, i am one of the girls who dance there, my name is Kira (lol death note reference), and i found you just laying down face in the ground outside, i thought i would help you."
"urm yea that is very kind beautiful lady, so may i ask im on a mission looking for Nuvema but dont seem to have any luck"
"Nuvema you take the skyarrow bridge to route three and follow the path till you get to Nuvema which is on route 1."
"REALLY, wow thanks, im sorry you are very pretty but i got a mission to acomplish!" Lloyd got up grabed his clothes and changed from his lender clothes to his normal outfit, he then dashed off with his pokemon safely in its pokeball about to take the first steps on his journey.

*sorry its mostly conversation i posted this in 1 in the morning i should have been sleeping but oh well lol*
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6498
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:19 pm

Shaymus was laying down in the grass on a hill, underneath the shade of a tree. He was far away, distant from anyone else. As he was about to fall asleep, his Xtransceiver vibrated. He reached for it in his pocket, saw that it was from Professor Juniper, and picked it up.
"Hello Shaymus!"
"What is it now?"
"I want you to come down to the lab as soon as possible!"
"For what?"
"I want you to start an adventure in the Unova region. You can have your very own Pokemon from my lab as well!"
"Not interested"
"Listen, I think it would be very beneficial for you. Since you are new to this Region you would get a chance to explore it. You will meet many new trainers and face many different obstacles!"
"Once again, I said I'm not doing this."
"Shaymus don't pass up an opportunity like this. You're very strong trainer and this can help perfect your skills..."
"Whatever just stop talking I'll be there when I feel like it."
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7930
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Recieving no answer at the moment, Miles turns instead to look around the room. At first, he sees just the usual science-y stuff that one would expect from a pokemon research facility. But he soon notices that he wasn't alone in waiting.
He smiles at the other trainer, "Hey there~" he calls to her, trotting a bit closer, "Were you asked to do the study too? Oh, hey! That so cute~" he says, noticing the doll that Seline was working on now that he was just feet away from her chair...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Azzure sweeps into the room, glancing around. He sees assistants feverishly typing on computers and coding new programs.Brice get's excited and started floating around. " Van! Van! Vanilite! Ee Ee!" Brice shouted until Azzure wrapped both arms around Brice, sliding just about at Miles feet. Being mostly silent, he looked to miles" Hey" he mustered. He then looked to the side, looking slightly distant but somber.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Seline's interesting eyes were hidden by the shadow of her hatbrim, but even so, they had an irritated glare as the more bubbly trainer came near. The whimsicott noticed this, and quickly bounced over to its trainer and glared up at Miles as the wheelchair bound woman simply continued to work on her little doll, which was extremely simple at the moment, only resembling a human in its shape. However, the female soon reached down into her bag and pulled out a few locks of red fur and began to sow them onto the doll's head...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

You know what I hate doing? Interacting with people in RPs. Either they don't do something that I planned (on accident) or I mess with the entire story (intentionally).

SUMMARIZAN
- I forget what Sayyid did (probably not important)
- Rue's a teenage girl who behaves like a standard Mac user (LOL I WENT THERE)
- Espe corrected me but I'm too lazy to fix it
- Jack started his journey and Ace wrote a wall of text detailing that which I find very attractive Wink
- Miles gets to the lab
- Seline is in the lab?
- Alexis kicks the crap out of another Trainer's Patrat
- kaekage questions me while he writes a paragraph that is absolutely incomprehensible
- Azzure calls his mom
- Jack(shay) renames himself to Shaymus
- Lloyd doesn't know where Nuvema is until that weird NPC girl that popped out of NOWHERE shows him the way and yes that's absolutely fine so long as it doesn't advance the main plot
- Juniper, to Shaymus: "I want you" (and other stuff that I wasn't paying attention to lol)
- Miles becomes les plantes grimpantes and actually talks to a random creepy girl on a chair
- Azzure pops in randomly and pokes Miles (LOL)
- Seline delivers a death glare and then goes to knit

AND SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN

Sayyid stared at the map. To be honest, he had no clue where he was going.
Maybe I should sell some sort of electronic device that pinpoints where beginner Trainers are going...? thought Sayyid as he changed his mind soon after.
No, that's a stupid idea. For one, you'd have to charge it, and not all Trainers have Electric-type Pokemon, and two, maps work better in that regard...
Sayyid went back to the lab and stared into the waiting room. Three people were there: one person looked odd, one person looked glum, and one person looked WHOOP-DEE-FREAKING-DOO. He shook his head and left; he really didn't need to see the Professor anyway.

(For the record, no you don't get a Pokedex. Should've clarified that, but you kinda don't need it. You're not Black or Bianca or Cheren...)

Sayyid walked through the first Route, using a few Repels because he really had to get to the Pokemon Center to legitimately redo the project.

After arriving in Accumula Town, Sayyid ran to the Pokemon Center and deposited his five previous Pokemon in the final Box. He only had six, but they were well-kept Pokemon, and very powerful. He was left with his level-5 Solosis, named Kane (for you Hawaiian-illiterate people, it's pronounced "KAH-ney" or something like that, it's not like Citizen Kane). He walked back to Route 1 and commenced his training.

"EPIC GRINDING!" shouts a smiling Sayyid, as he prepares for the fifteenth battle in a row.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9234
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:08 am

Miles turns and waves a greeting to the new trainer but seems more interested in what the grey girl was doing.
His deerling wanders up behind him and looks first to the ice pokemon in Azzure's grip, shivering slightly. He turns away, up to the less happy sight of the whimsicot glaring at them.
The red trainer doesn't appear to notice the less than welcoming expression, though. Considering he kneels beside Seleine's chair and leans in closer to see the doll better, "And red hair~ Red's my favorite color! Especially the deep dark red, like blood red." he grins, seeming almost lustful at the thought of a simple color, "But I also loooove bright red. Or any sort of red."
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Azzure sighs, looking around for professor Juniper. He sighs and sits in a chair. The deerling walks over towards Azzure. Azzure takes out a Yecha berry, and holds it out to Deerling, who nibbles on it. Azzure also catches sight of the Solosis squished in some sort of basket on Violet's wheelchair. Azzure walks over" um, mind if I take out your Solosis, miss?"
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:29 pm

"Leave. Him." she said, in what sounded like a voice that strained to hold back curses. She continued to sow and affix the red fur onto the doll until it was long and flowing, almost like long hair... Then she reached into her pack and pulled out a few more strips of cloth, one colored white, one colored greyish, and one colored a pleasant red. She cut the white cloth into a shirt shape and began to sow it accordingly, as her dual colored eyes occasionally flickered over to Miles and Azzure. The Whimsicott, looking worried and confused, merely pressed against its master's leg as the solosis squeaked softly up at the trainer who had asked to take it out, wiggling its stumpy arms gently at him...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Miles hangs on the edge of Seline's chair as he watches intently. The amount of red fur and cloth she was using was enough to keep his attention and make him want to reach out for the simple doll. That and the fact that it seemed oddly familiar...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Seline ignored him completely as she tilted her head, then reached down and yanked a bit of the furry cotton off of her whimsicott. The grass type squeaked softly, but otherwise didn't react as the witch stuffed the doll a bit more to make it look less flat, then continued. She gave the doll a white shirt, a grey vest and pants, and a red coat... Then, for the final touch, she slipped a small pair of plastic glasses onto the doll's head and glued them in place...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 pm

"Ah~! I see now!" the red trainer gasps, leaning over the arm of Seline's wheelchair, "It looks just like me~" he grins, giggling excitedly as he reaches for the doll...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Seline's eyes flashed, and it seemed that that was the last straw for her... With a lightning quick move she snatched Miles' wrist and yanked his glove off. In the same motion, she reached down and pulled an ink pen out, one made from the feather of a hounchkrow. She made sure it had enough ink before she jammed the sharp tip into Miles' hand, scratching out a pentagram in blue ink... Before she gently let his wrist go...

Then she picked up the doll and gently scrawled another pentagram on the doll's tiny hand, before she slipped the pen away, then turned to glare at Miles... "Go away." she said, softly... She picked up the doll and, with a puppeteer's movements, she made it walk away. At the same time, Miles got an almost overwhelming urge to do the same...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Citan a lonely 35 yr old guy who previously worked for Team Rocket as a scientist is conducting experiments with steel pokemon to produce more electricity. All of a sudden Citans Klink starts to spin uncontrollably. "Hm? Klink you sense something?" Citan asks. *RING RING* Citan walks over to answer the phone. "Hello, this is Citan..." "Yes i'll come right away professor...thank you." Looks like we will have a pokemon adventure after all Klink." said Citan. He shuts down the experient for now and walk towards the door hearing Klink spinning excitedly. "Let's go Klink..."
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5773
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Azzure stares at Seline in awe almost. He then lifts up the Solosis." I'm a pokemon care taker back in Iccarus city, and they shouldn't be tangled in a basket!" Azzure says with power in his voice. Solosis then hovers a bit in the air." Like dry?", Solosis shook." Spicy?", another shake. " Sour?", Solosis bobbed up and down. Azzure smiles one of his rare smiles and feeds Solosis a Citrus Berry. He now had a Deerling, Solosis, and Vanilite around him. " Um, Why did she just scratch that on your arm?" Azzure asks Miles curiously.
kaekage898
kaekage898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top