Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 7 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 7 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Most of the rooms were locked and had the classic "do not disturb" door hangers on them. However, the one Cotton led Miles to was one of the few that didn't. When he entered, Cotton bounced over to one of the beds, the one which had Seline laying on it, examining her roggenrolla and taking notes. Her hat was set aside, allowing her long, straight hair to fall around her shoulders and face more evenly. As such, her yellow eye was bhidden by her hair as she looked up at Miles, then frowned slightly and muttered, "There's some kind of activist convention in town... All the rooms except this one were taken or reserved..." She gave a quiet sigh as she said, "I've got a couple extra blankets you can hang up between us as a divider..."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5217
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by Dragonartist713 Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Spoiler:

"Divider for what?" he asks, tilting his head slightly as he glides into the room. He drops his bag into a chair set against the wall as Kevin lays himself down near it, resting his head on the floor and seeming to go to sleep.
Miles takes the venipede's poke ball and calls it out on the floor beside the sleeping deer. Venny looks a bit more energetic, however, possibly from having been in the ball rather than walking.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8837
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Thu May 05, 2011 6:50 pm

"For privacy, obviously." huffed the young witch softly, as she shifted her body a bit, moving her legs to be in a more comfortable position as she fed another pebble to the roggenrolla to keep it quietly...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Spoiler:

"Why?" Miles asks, tilting his head to the other side to indicate his continued confusion and curiosity.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Seline's eye snapped to him as she glared now... "Because you and I are going to have to do things like dress. You really want to watch me dress, Miles?? Are you that inept?"
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 pm

hot

Sayyid grumbled. He had to get the lazy guy. One battle that I'm not going to bother RPing later (but considering he uses a Psychic-type, it wasn't too hard, Audino fainted though)...

Cilan: "...What a surprise You...are very strong. Seems like not even Chili or Cress could beat you.."
Sayyid: "Sure, let's go with that."
Cilan: "Gym Badges are a proof of a Trainer's abilities. If you have one Badge, Pokémon, including traded Pokémon up to Lv. 20, will obey you without question. We also want you to have this. TM83 contains Work Up. If you use Work Up, the Pokémon's Attack and Sp. Atk go up! By the way, TMs can be used as many times as you want."
Sayyid: "So TMs are basically exactly like HMs. Good to know."
Cilan: (ignoring Sayyid's comment) "In the Unova region, we are still novice Gym Leaders. Which means the other Gym Leaders are much stronger than we are. We'll need to work hard and improve."

Sayyid walked out of the Gym and into the Pokemon Center, refreshing his Solosis and reviving his Audino. Moving on to Route 3, Sayyid grinded a bit and captured a Pidove (named Lono) and headed to Nacrene City.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9221
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat May 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Spoiler:

"No." Miles says, giggling now, "I won't look~ And I won't be changing, besides." he adds.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Seline's glare was very piercing now, and it was apparent she was extremely unhappy. She nudged her Whimsicott, who jumped softly and nodded, hopping off the bed and over to Seline's bag. He rumaged through it, then pulled out the Miles puppet, handing it to Seline. Seline then curled her fingers around the puppet strings... And jerked the doll to its feet...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat May 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Spoiler:

Miles stiffens as the doll is pulled to its feet, his expression suddenly very afraid, "Ah~! I meant why spend the time to hang a blanket from the ceiling just for one of us to change??" he asks quickly, almost desperately, "I'll... Leave the room while you change!" he says with a forced smile, very obviously afraid of what she would do with the doll, "And come back when you're done~"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat May 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Seline paused for a moment, looking down at the half sitting doll as she seemed to contemplate... Then she turned her angry gaze over the Miles, letting it soften just a bit to her usual annoyance as she let the strings drop...

"If you make me wait even two seconds longer then I want to to change... I'm going to... Remove this doll's coat... And replace it with a nice, sensible brown one... I might even shave its head too, if you really get on my nerves..."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat May 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Spoiler:

"Noooo~! Anything but that!" he screeches, bringing both hands up to his head as if he were trying to protect his beloved red locks from harm before he crumples to the ground, "I'll be good..." he mumbles in a somewhat defeated tone.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 pm

"Good." the female muttered, as she gently set the doll down on her nightstand... "I probably should have warned you... I might or might not be an extremely early riser..." she said, a bit sinisterly, as she laid back to continue her note taking... "You don't snore, do you...?"
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat May 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Spoiler:

"I don't think so... I mean no!" he says, shaking his head insistently for extra effect. He wouldn't snore... even if it meant staying up all night.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat May 07, 2011 10:25 pm

"Good." she said, as she began to wrap things up for the night. Soon, she placed the roggenrolla on the ground, then placed her notes in her bag, (with a bit of difficulty because of her legs) before she reached over and turned off her lamp...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sat May 07, 2011 11:47 pm

@Violet: How is she stunted? I was doodling earlier today and your character was one of the ones I was having trouble with (the other being kaekage's) and I got confused at how exactly she's stunted, considering I have characters that are 5' and perfectly fine (also I have a friend in my grade who happens to be 4'11" and she doesn't seem stunted to me). I also got confused as to the clothing and the shape of her wheelchair thingy. and the hat

@Espe: what

Anyway since I'm almost completely lost I'll have Sayyid sleep in Nacrene City without RPing it, and then spend the rest of my time re-reading the RP.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Excuse me, I once again didn't explain well enough. ^^: By "stunted" I meant that her legs were underdeveloped. At the time I guess I was doing something else and didn't think to describe it as such. So I will edit my description forthwith.
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun May 08, 2011 8:15 pm

(Me and Kae planned this via Private messaging, also Jack still doesn't know Azzure's name until this post So we gave premission to each other in controlling characters only for this battle)

"Go Agi!" Azzure says tossing the Panpour's pokeball as the blue water monkey came out shouting "Pan Pan!" as Jack was immediately surprised "That's a very unusual color for a Panpour" Jack says as Azzure is dubious "Really? Looks like a regular Panpour to me" he says as Jack ignores this "Whatever, I'll still win this. Drilbur Scratch!" Jack says as the Drilbur runs towards the Panpour "Water Gun Now!" Azzure says as the Panpour nearly drowns the Drilbur "Drilbur quick use Mud-Slap" Jack says almost knowing that was going to happen and moisten the ground near him "Dril Dril!" it says as it tosses clumps of mud at Panpour barely lowering it's accuracy "Use Leer!" Azzure says as Panpour glares at Drilbur who than quakes a little in fear "While it's defense is down use Water Gun One More Time!" Azzure shouts as Panpour blasts the Drilbur with one more water Gun. "No Drilbur!" Jack says as Drilbur's eyes are swirled and Azzure happily shouts out loud "That's One for Azzure, and zip for Jack" he says as Jack takes this as a mockery and now questions this Azzure kid "You thinks battles are a joke? You think battles are just about fun? Well it's not, it's about the bonding of trainer and pokemon in perfect unison to perfect combinations which are unstoppable which I'll show you right now" he says reaching into his backpack and pulling out Tynamo's pokeball. "Go Tynamo, show this kid how it's done" Jack yells as Tynamo swims out around and shouts "Tynamo!".

(Yes it's a two vs two battle. Either i or kae shall type the rest of the battle later)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8004
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Shaymus finally came to the Professor's lab.

"Shaymus so glad you could make it!" Professor Juniper stated
"Yeah yeah now where's my Pokemon?"

Professor Juniper gets out 8 Pokeballs and Jack chooses Deino.

"I'll take this one, look's pretty BA."
"Good choice Shaymus, I think it will fit you quite well."
-There was a pause-
"Well you better get started on your journey, all of the other trainers have already started WEEKS ago!"
"Alright I guess"

Shaymus leaves the lab.
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7917
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Fri May 13, 2011 11:14 pm

(Might as well continue this since i don't think Kae will post it)

"Tynamo use Spark!" Jack said as Azzure knew that was a type advantage now "Dodge it and use Water Gun!" he said as the Panpour barely dodge and sprayed water on Tynamo "Tynamo Tackle!" Jack shouts as Panpour is swiftly dodging the attacks "You're a pretty decent battler" Azzure says as Jack goes to correct him "Decent? No... you mean amazing" as Azzure doesn't seem to hear this as he says "Water Gun once more!" as Panpour is about to spray Tynamo, Jack comes up with a brilliant idea "Charge Beam!" he says as the electrical beam travels up the water gun and hits the Panpour "Yeah! Now Spark!" Jack says as Panpour couldn't dodge this time "Scratch!" he says to the Panpour that now gets up and scratches Tynamo "Tynamo Let's finish this off with one more Charge Beam!" Jack yells as Azzure sees a perfect moment "Dodge than Lick Tynamo!" he shouts as the Charge Beam missed and Panpour is headed straight towards him "Now go all out with a head on Spark attack!" Jack commands as they both head towards each other at full speak and as they collide so dirt and smoke show up.

Jack covers his mouth from this and looks through the smoke to see who was entitled to this round as it became clear that Panpour lost. "Now for the tie breaker!" Azzure says about to throw another pokeball as as few hooded guys appear "Hey it's that kid from before" one of them said pointing at Azzure. "Oh god... my rival is a felon!" Jack shouts as Azzure just glances at Jack then back towards the hooded people. "Release your pokemon at once" they say to him as Jack decides this is an opportune moment to slip away but get's blocked off by one of them "And where are you going?" they question him as he smirks and says "Nacrene City". "No! You're going to the gym and you'll make them fight against each other! That's cruelty, you may go to Nacrene Cit once you release your pokemon. Jack is now quite cautious as he takes a few steps back and was back to back with Azzure "Trying to ditch me Jack?" Azzure says as the four guys surrounded "Looks like we have no choice but to work together to defeat these Team Plasma Grunts" Azzure said as Jack has another horrible thought "NO! Now we're working together!" he shouts as he is very disappointed by becoming an even bigger rival.
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Fri May 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Spoiler:

And not a single noise from the red trainer or his pokemon disturb her through the night... Miles doesn't even chance moving to sleep on the other bed in the double room, opting to remain on the floor for the entire night as he fights to stay awake.
Eventually, however, he succumbs and drifts away to sleep, leaning against the wall of the room with his venipede and deerling on either side of him.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 pm

This comes to be his downfall, however... As the next morning, he was yanked up softly, his hair being tugged. A soft snip caused his eyes to jerk open as he saw Seline, already dressed and with her solosis on her shoulder, and her cottonee on her other, as she held up a fairly sizable lock of Miles' hair. Then she slipped it away and said, "Consider that a warning. Next time its the entire head."

Then she turned and began to wheel back towards her bed, where her roggenrolla rolled around playfully and a few cartons of premade human and pokemon food sat in wait...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am

I'm going to have Sayyid on hold until some people get closer to where I am so I can butt in to your characters' conversations.

@Shay: Shaymus reminds me of me if I had Pokemon; I wouldn't even bother for weeks on end. (although technically it's only been a couple of days so far; I'm running on Vi's and Espe's RP for time because they seem to be enjoying it most)

@Ace: A-OK

@Espe: A-OK

@Vi: Do you have permission to mess with Espe's character? Knowing you, you probably do, but I'm just making sure.
Oh also thanks for the clarification.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am

7: Yes sir I do~ I'd never do anything so luridly horrible without her permission
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat May 28, 2011 12:04 am

(Kae's not continuing, maybe he has no access to a computer?)

"Brice! Icy Wind!" Azzure says throwing the pokeball as the Vanillite blows wind over two of the four grunts Patrats "Our turn Tynamo, Charge Beam these other two!" Jack says as one gets hit but one of the grunts says "Use Detect!" as his Patrat was protected "What?" Jack says off guard as this group out numbering was unfair four against two "Jack you know we have no choice but to work together" Azzure says as Jack realizes he's right and that they should set aside thier disputes... until later. "Tynamo Spark at that Patrat!" Jack says pointing to one on Azzure side as this Patrat was shock literally and figuratively as it fell over with it's swirled eyes. "3 on 2 seems good to me" Jack says as Azzure takes out another pokeball "How about a 3 on 3 instead!" he says as Jack is surprised his rival has more team members than him. "Josie Hypnosis!" he shouts tossing the ball and a Woobat popped out and made one of the Patrats fall asleep "Tynamo Spark!" Jack says attacking a Patrat that was awake "Tackle!" the grunt says as Tynamo gets hit right back "Charge Beam!" Jack says as the Tynamo blast a ray of electricity and knocks that one out quite easily. "Now use Spark the sleeping one!" Jack says as Azzure already knocked the other non-sleeping one with Powder Snow "Icy Wind!" he commands his Vanillite who instead misses and hits the Tynamo "Oops..." he smiles at Jack who was about to go into rage mode until he saw Tynamo was still using Spark while in the Ice Cube and hit the Patrat which shattered the ice and each chunk of ice was jolting with electricty "Sparking Cube?" Jack says to himself considering this a new powerful and innovative as it knocked yet the 4th Patrat out. "Grr, there are just kids!" one says as another says "Ghetis will not be happy with us!" and yet another said "Quick let's get out of here" he says as the fourth one drops 800 shaycoins onto the floor as they ran away to... Nacrene City?

Ace and Azzure gain 400 shaycoins each
Tynamo, Vanillite, and Josie each gain one level

"Come on Azzure, this partnership shall continue until those grunts are arrested. Until than please don't annoy me too much" Jack said still skeptical of why he chose to continue his journey with Azzure "Well at least I'll learn more about his past and what not so this may not be so bad after all" Jack says to himself still considering Azzure an Enemy/Rival.

(Jack might change his mind about Azzure also, and probably the last time I control Kae's character)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 am

(It wil be cause Is'm back XD! Just reserving this post for possible later use)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5145
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top