Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by HanoHano Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Fixed, Ace.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 7997
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by 7 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Starter Pokemon are bred in captivity, cruelly beaten into submission, forced to cannibalize themselves, tortured and brainwashed on a daily basis, and then delivered to the Professor for delivery to promising young minds.

I MEAN THEY'RE FOUND IN THE DREAM WORLD

Soccerryle: It's not Friday so no. GWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ace: Posting in here is fun because it helps me plan out events in the RP.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Shaycoins : 9222
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://variant.pokerealm.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

I'D LIKE TO TRY FOR RE-RESUBMISSION KPL0X

Character Name: Trollface
Starter: Roggenrola
Appearance: Here
Personality: Trollface is a troll who trolls trolls on the interwebs.
Dislikes: Frowns
Background: Trollface was created by bored college students with a tablet and time to spare. This creation eventually manifested itself into the real world and grew a body. It now travels the world battling trainers, and trollfacing those who lose.

ZEPHRYUS.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by Administrator Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

lol, that was kinda dumb^
Administrator
Administrator
God Mode

Shaycoins : 7918
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://www.shaychu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

There was nothing wrong with my original submission, and 7 gave me no advice as to crafting it to his liking.

So now I'm just trolling.

Cus can.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

@shay, thankyous

@soccer, u be trollin. your not gunna get in the rp that way xD unless shveven finds this humourous in the extreme and wishes for ... trollface to manifest

@ace , WE CONTINUE TO POST BECAUSE YOUR MOM SAID SO
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8041
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Soccerryle wrote:There was nothing wrong with my original submission, and 7 gave me no advice as to crafting it to his liking.

Nowhere in the original post does it say that I have to give you advice to do so, so I didn't do so, and I didn't see much of a reason to do so. There's also nothing that says that you're guaranteed for entry into the RP, so stop being butthurt and please try again with a different character, because I didn't say that you couldn't re-apply.

I /would/ tell you how to make your character, but that would basically mean that I'm limiting your creativity, and I'm pretty sure you can do better than a ga,y guy with an impoverished childhood. Unless you can't. But I doubt that.

Rejected again because having a character that's 69 years old in an RP filled with people a third of that age is kinda grotesque. Also you spelled zephyrus wrong.

No, DarkHeart, I don't consider it humorous enough to be entered into a serious RP. I KNOW, IT'S ACTUALLY SERIOUS FOR ONCE.

Entrance ends on Monday~
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:16 am

7 wrote:so stop being butthurt

BUTTHURTEDNESS IS FUN.

Serious Submission

Character Name: Rue Koroado
Starter: Oshawott
Appearance: Rue has long brown hair that flows down her back. Her eyes have a fierce green hue. Her frame is short, about 5'3". Thin. Usually dresses in neon colors, and converse shoes.
Personality: Rue is a very outgoing person. Her creativity and keen senses allow her to get out of sticky situations, yet she lacks natural strength.
Likes: Bright Colors, Drawing, Art, Music, Nature, Urban Cities
Dislikes: Dark Colors, Toe Socks, Formal Clothing, Heat.
Background: Rue grew up in Ever Grande City until age 15, until moving to Unova. Her dislike of fighting caused her to stray away from pokemon. However, she became determined to live up to her father's legacy, and finally decided to get her own pokemon.

zephyrus.

I tried hard this time ;-;
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:30 am

I LIKE HOW ALL YOUR CHARACTERS ACT LIKE SOMETHING I'D MAKE.

Accepted (finally).
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 am

Even Trollface and Rebecca Black? XD
HanoHano
HanoHano

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Character Name: Citan Kasim
Starter: Klink
Appearance: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Citan-uzuki He is very tall 6'3, dark hair, and has a Australian accent.
Personality: Being an inventor/scientist he is very to himself and isolated from the world in his lab in the mountains. He can also be very direct and straight to the point.
Likes: zephyrus, Machinery, Astrology, the color silver, steel pokemon
Dislikes: water/ocean, fire, the color gold
Background: Having grew up in the mountains of Mt. Silver in Johto, he was always around steel and rock pokemon. Formally a member of team rocket who conducted experiments on electric pokemon, he hides in the mountains in his lab where he plans to stop team rocket.

zephyrus

Last edited by BlitzerSephiroth on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5761
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Rejected for multiple reasons:
- Not enough words in the description of his appearance
- Not zephyrus enough
- Ridiculously short, I barely get much of a feel out of him

However, it's still better than Bibarel's application. Good job on that regard.

Yes the RP starts right after Easter, no I didn't actually know that until a few hours ago. DEAL WITH IT
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlitzerSephiroth Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:48 pm

Character Name: Citan Kasim
Starter: Klink
Appearance: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 2 Citan-uzuki He is very tall 6'3, dark hair, and has a Australian accent.
Personality: Being an inventor/scientist he is very to himself and isolated from the world in his lab in the mountains. He can also be very direct and straight to the point.
Likes: Machinery, Astrology, the color silver, steel pokemon
Dislikes: water/ocean, fire, the color gold
Background: Having grew up in the mountains of Mt. Silver in Johto, he was always around steel and rock pokemon. Formally a member of team rocket who conducted experiments on electric pokemon, he hides in the mountains in his lab where he plans to stop team rocket.

zephyrus
BlitzerSephiroth
BlitzerSephiroth

Shaycoins : 5761
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.youtube.com/blitzersephiroth

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Character Name: Introduces herself as Seline Foster
Starter: Roggenrola
Appearance: Her legs are stunted and underdeveloped, but her body's full length is 5 feet tall. Being a witch, she wears a hat and a cloak of storm grey color to match one of her wide, staring eyes, the other being yellow. Her hair is dark brown, and her face sharp, but still cute and nearly babyish.
Personality: Introverted. Angry. Manipulative. Sinister
Likes: Ghostly goings on, Halloween, Fall, technology, hexing
Dislikes: Brightness, cheeriness, people who put on plastic smiles simply to happy, sunlight.
Background: Born a paraplegic and confined to a wheelchair since she was 5, this young female learned to think instead of fight, though not by choice. She has much bitterness against both of her parents for their "mistake", which she considers her pain and disability. She learned to speak with the spirits early on. She enjoys making puppets and dolls as her main hobby, and studying hexes as her secondary. Now that she's 18, she wishes to try her hand at training pokemon besides the spirits that flock to her...

What does "zephyrus" mean? *head tilt*

Last edited by VioletGhost888 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5218
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 am

Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8838
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:56 am

@ Darkheart: Wazzup with all the "your mama jokes"?. I find it hard to believe it makes you cool to do an old person. Lol jk I be trollin.

@ Soccer: Finally excepted!!!! That deserves a GEEZUS!!!

@7: Why not now? You be trollin?

@ everyone replying to this forum topic: Anyone watch Ray William Johnson?
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5146
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

*bump to raise awareness*

wasn't this suppose to start today? lol
Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6486
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm

7 wrote:Yes the RP starts right after Easter, no I didn't actually know that until a few hours ago. DEAL WITH IT

I'm just going to start it off if you don't mind, mkay 7? (Delete this post if you wish)

Sitting way back in the gym a 14 year old Jack shuffled his deck of cards multiple times as he waited for any challengers to show up to challenge Elesa... or in this case him since she went off to another photoshoot somewhere in Unova. Whenever Elesa had to go somewhere to model she left her pokemon in the hands of Jack which neither the pokemon nor Jack had a problem with since Elesa knew they got along just fine. Jack knew how to play almost any game with a deck of cards you can name. Poker? Yes! Blackjack? Of Course! Solitaire? Who doesn't!? Jack also knew some card tricks which might come in handy one day as you never know. As he was practicing his card dealing skills when a rollercoaster came to a halt right in front of him. "Well looks like the first challenger of the day got through all the trainers quite easily" Jack said hoping for a formidible opponent since he barely got any as the kid steps out of the cart and walks towards Jack. "Another trainer? When am I going to reach the Gym Leader, Elesa?" he complained as Jack laughed "You're the trainer, I'm the temporary Gym Leader, Jack. Left in charge when Elesa was called to Driftveil Town for a photoshoot" Jack declared as he put the deck of cards by his side (He's got a special case for his cards) and brought out three pokeballs. As this trainer just got out a camera and started taking pictures of Jack and the rest of the gym before taking out a pokeball "It'll be a three on three match okay?" Jack asks as this trainer replies "No problem, go Lampent!" as one of the trainers of the gym decided to be the judge. "Emolga, let's do this!" Jack says as he sends out Elesa's first Emolga as it glides around as the battle is about to begin.

(Elesa comes back to the gym later during the battle to give Jack his Tynamo)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:45 am

((i dont think we can simply start like that, though. 7 is the RP master in this case and so, i assume, would be the one to make the official first starting post.))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by 7 Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:03 am

Chrono wrote:*bump to raise awareness*

wasn't this suppose to start today? lol

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

I, um, I'll be honest, I completely forgot about it, I'm sorry.

SO LET'S SEE WHAT RANDOMNESS I CAN PULL OUT OF MY HEAD!
(I should probably update that second post)

BlitzerSephiroth, VioletGhost888: Accepted only because I'm so damn late ;_;

Sayyid looked around his room. It's been ten days since he started his newest project, and the lukewarm reception he recieved at his keynote speech drove a nail in his conscience. Not one to be deterred by simple problems such as that, Sayyid continued planning his project, scribbling notes into a yellow notepad.

-ring! ring!-

Sayyid jolted awake. He seemed to have dozed off a bit, as is normal for people who work with little to no sleep. He picked up his Xtransceiver; it was the professor that his project required collaboration with. Slapping himself into consciousness, Sayyid responded to the Xtransceiver.

"H-hello."

"Good morning, mister...um...ab-dell-mass-eh?" replied the feminine voice on the other side. Definitely the professor.

"Good enough. Good morning, professor. What's up?"

"I take it you'll be arriving in my lab today? As you're well aware, I'm very interested in seeing how your project develops."

Sayyid had completely forgotten about his appointment with the professor. "Yes, ma'am, I'll visit today," he said, hiding his exasperation.

"Alright, then! I think our preparations are complete on this side. Tell me, though, why exactly is this necessary for your company...?"

"Well, it's my belief that a 'rebirth' of sorts is necessary to get a feel of how the novice Trainers are doing in this day and age. If I can grasp their feelings, then I can make sure what I'm selling is a good product, a correct product."

"Interesting theory! I'm interested in seeing how it develops. As you're probably well aware."

Sayyid got out of bed and started one-handing his clothes.

The professor's voice became inquisitive. "By the way, what were you naming your project again?"

Sayyid stared at his clock. It was barely morning, yet he could feel a new day dawning on his shoulders.

"Project Nuvema."

When it's barely bed time, I'm a terrible namer. Oh well~

Project Nuvema is Sayyid's project, it's basically where he re-does his Pokemon journey. Sayyid is already an accomplished Trainer in his own right, but to associate better with the novice trainers, Sayyid's decided to start himself anew to gather data and befriend new Pokemon.
Blah blah blah Team Plasma sucks blah blah blah N blah. Yeah, the Plasma's are in this story, not entirely sure how but they are.

Everybody starts off with an Xtransceiver call from Professor Juniper and then blah blah blah whatever. Ace's post would be fine had I known that Jack was the temporary Gym leader (I didn't) and that seems odd and could get weird later but whatever I'll let it go because I'm so lazy right now.
The Imaginative Warden
The Imaginative Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 am

((Hopefully I understand all this right... So I shall post.))

The dark room was less then ideal conditions for anyone to be reading. The sick story of the Mamiya Mansion Murders was displayed before the young woman in the flickering candle light, as the... "incense" wafted through the air. Well... there was incense in the smoke curling about in the dark light... But as Seline inhaled and the smoke flowed into her nose... Suddenly the words she was reading seemed a heck of alot more real...

An extremely soft thump made her avert her eyes from her book for only a moment, because she knew who it was. A whimsicott quickly trotted over to the female's desk and climbed up to see her...

"Cott... Whim cott?" it squeaked softly, tilting its head. The grey cloak clad woman merely shushed the fluffy plant pokemon as she looked back down and inhaled once again... In the dim candlelight, with the smoke creating dark shapes... She could almost hear the screams of Lady Mamiya's victims... "Mommy... Mommy... Please help..." she whispered, in a mocking tone, as the light glanced brightly off her yellow eye...

Suddenly, a loud shriek ran through the room, and the young woman jumped softly... The book was snapped closed, and the woman turned her wheelchair and pushed it over to the corner, where a small device's screen lit up and the gentle whine of its ringtone cut through the room's silence like a laser...

After she'd maneuvered her wheelchair correctly, she picked up the receiver and placed it to her ear before saying, "Yes...?"

She listened for a few moments, maybe a few moments longer then she needed because of the "incense" that still made its way into her sinuses, but she soon answered, "Yes... I do want to participate in your study still..." another longer then necessary pause... "One Hour. I will be there."

The cheery goodbye was cut off by the woman, who slipped her Xtransciever into her pocket, then wheeled herself back to the desk to put the book away... "We're leaving, Cotton. Go get Solo" The whimsicott nodded eagerly and bounded off. In a few moments, it returned with a Solisis floating behind it just as the trainer was placing her witch's hat, colored dark grey to match her cloak, on her head. As her pokemon jumped onto the back of her wheelchair, she checked to make sure she had everything... Her pouch of ashes... pokemon food... Her phone... Another pouch of ratatta bones... And a few other assorted things. Then she turned and opened the door, letting the smoke waft out into the dingy house... Neither mother or father was there, making it easy for Seline to wheel herself forward, through the foyer, and out the front door...

((Please excuse the "wall of text" just this one time. It is her introductory post after all. ^^; ))
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5218
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 am

((my turn :3))

Another lashing from Father and the young man sprawled out on the bed could do nothing but frown. This time it had been about cutting his hair. Father said his hair was far too long for one that would be taking over such a large company as Hensington Designs.
Of course he had fought back. He liked his hair this length. Very long and flowing as it reached down past his waist in a gorgeous red cascade. Just the thought of it could return a smile to his face...
But quickly the frown resumes as he remembers the other topics of Father's rage... Last time it had been about his boyfriend, a strawberry blonde trainer from Nimbosa. Father hadn't approved, sending the other trainer away and virtually confining Miles to the mansion... That was his name. Miles. Miles Hensington.
But back to his situation. Miles hated it. Constantly being told what is proper and what is not. Everything he was seemed improper by the end of it and he didn't want to change.
He sighs and rolls over onto his stomach to look down to the floor where a small pokemon sleeps. It was a deerling in summer coloring, making its fur nearly completely green aside from the rich crimson flower atop its head.
"What do you think, Kevin?" Miles asks it, recieving only a soft bleat in reply, "I'm sick of constantly being ordered around. Father doesn't even let us go outside anymore! How are you going to be a sawsbuck if we can't go outside?" he asks, gaining another soft bleat from the deerling, this time sounding slightly sad.
Miles frowns again, the most he's frowned likely ever in his life, "We should just, like, run away or something. Leave. See how Father likes that." he adds, just as a fast-paced j-rock song rings through the room.
The red haired teenager flips onto his back again, arching up as he reaches for something in his pocket. He pulls out an xtranciever and brings the device up to his ear, "Hello~ ...... A study? Oh! Yeah! Yes, yes, I do want to. ....... Um, yeah, sure. He's fine with it. I'll be there soon~" he smiles, springing up off the bed and landing on the floor beside his deerling.
The small grass deer starts, also springing to his tiny hooves as Miles announces, "We're leaving. C'mon, before Jacob gets off his break." he adds, trotting to the door of his room and disappearing out into the hall.
Kevin the deerling follows his master hesitantly, trying to be as quiet as possible while they sneak through the mansion's hallways, down to the foyer and to the door. Nothing stopped them. Not even the maid staff saw them. And so, the Hensington heir slips silently from the house to begin his mad dash for Nuvema Town and a chance for adventure.

((oh dear... ive made a wall too x3 but as violet said, it was an intro post so i hope its forgiven))
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrono Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 pm

(me thinks its my turn lol)

"AND STAY OUT!" shouted the door man to his fathers company. Lloyd fell to the floor with a thumb. "and here's your stuff aswell." The man said while throwing a bag hitting him in the face.
Lloyd got up brushed himself off, the summer sun started to beat down on him. He picked up the bag and made his away to ally-way.
He opened the bag and started to ruffle through it. He found a pokeball and released the beast from within.
"Litwick?" a tiny candle like animal with a purple flame coming out of his head.
"Well my friend, looks like were out on the streets. Hmm what are we gonna do I have no clue on where to even begin"

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring

"What the duce?" Lloyd begins to romage through his bag again finding a Xtransceiver. "hello?"
"Hi is this Lloyd Keep?"
"Erm yea? Who is this?"
"This is Professor Juniper, your Father called me and told me you were starting a journey, care to come down to Nuvema? I will help you start your journey properly."
"Erm so Nuvema? Where is that exactly?"
"Well you can find it out for yourself, ill be waiting your arrival" *click*
"Well litwick i guess were going to Nuvema"
"LITWICK!"

Chrono
Chrono

Shaycoins : 6486
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Azzure ran away from the giant pokemon chasing him. He jumped as it launched a flamethrower out of it's large mouth. The huge Simisear was unrelenting as it swatted and blasted flames at the fleeing teen. He panted, losing energy.Suddenly, he tripped and fell, sliding across the cool ground, the only thing comforting about the sweltering heat. But this wasn't a time to be relaxed. Flames suddenly reached down, grabbing, whipping, and flicking their blazing tongues at Azzure. He suddenly awoke, sweating, and burning hotter than any temperature a fever could bring on.

His Vanilite, Brice, blew a cold, powder snow on his face. He smiled, reached over, and pulled Brice against his body, cooling him.

(Backstory not mentioned in my profile coming on)
He looked down at his body. He had been carried up last night by his mother after collapsing on the ground. He had fallen asleep without a shirt, so he looked down on a very tragic memory. Tight bandages still wrapped around his fit abdomen and lower chest, from when he was 11, being changed every so often. The reason for his severe burn, for why he liked the cold and snow so much, the reason why he had moved to Icarrus city....... The reason why he was left without a father. His old house had burned down back in Undella Town. He had run in to rescue his younger sister, Luna, and younger brother Koh, from the fire. The flames had grabbed him and burned him, he would have a large scar for about another 10 years. His father couldn't make it out. He had had a fear of fire ever since, having horrible dreams. He helped provide for his family quite a bit. He was silent and strong.He was now 16(age change by a year)

The tune of Escape The Fate's "When I go out, I Wanna Go Out In a Chariot of Flames", slashed the silence. He ran over and picked up his Xtranciever, and answered." Hello?" he asked softly
"Would this be Azzure Marz?"
" Um, yes.", he replied, slightly more serious
" Good. I'm Professor Juniper", the female voice replied cheerfully.
" Oh hello", he said a little surprised and alert," What do you need?"
" Well, I've heard you're good for healing and caring for pokemon. I was wondering if you would like to make a trip to my lab?"
" It would be an honor", Azzure replied unsurely, but proud.
" Good, a helicopter will arrive shortly." *click*

The strong wind from the helicopter blades lashed in through the window, blowing around Azzure's hair. He quickly got dressed in his normal attire(described in profi), slung his bag over his shoulder, and strapped on his backpack, scooped up Brice, and jumped out the window, enjoying the snow that gently caressed his skin. The helicopter took off and started flying towards the lab.

(Sorry for super long post.)
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5146
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:35 pm

(I'm only the gym leader until Elesa, my older sister returns which will be after the battle and that'll be when I get my pokemon. Also idk if Trip is in the roleplay so I just made him my rival with his current team of vanillite, timburr, servine, tranquil, frillish, and lampent)

(Skipping most of the battle since I want my Tynamo >:O)

Electrician (Name here) announces that Jack has three pokemon left and Trip has two more as Jack barely defeats Lampent with Zebstrika's and Emolga's rapid barrages of Volt Switch. "Return, go Vanillite! Use mist and cover the arena!" Trip shouts as Vanillite slowly but surely covers all view for Jack and Emolga "He knew by doing this I wouldn't know where Vanillite was and I wouldn't be able to use my rapid sucession of Volt Switched strategy... impressive indeed" Jack says as he hears "Use Icy Wind!" as a breeze of Wind with Ice particles was being shot out of the mist "Dodge it Emolga!" Jack says as Emolga is too late and get's hit and knocked out "Emolga is unable to battle, Trip's Vanillite is the winner" the Electrician says as Jack's plan is not to reveal that he has two Emolga's and sends Zebstrika back out "Use Spark to light up the surroundings and maybe get past this mist" Jack shouts as this plan seems to work until Vanillite gets switched out with Timburr.

(The next post might contain the conclusion of the battle and the start of me getting Tynamo and that xtransceiver call as JAck doesn't have his xtransciver at the gym since it is considered a battling distraction)
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8005
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top