Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Offshaychusmall
Shaychu Forums
Click the "Register" button or go here: http://www.shaychu.com/register to become a member! There will be a Chatbox for all registered users at the bottom of the forum home page and the portal. The ads go away when you log in!
Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Offshaychusmall

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am

Seline's eyes flashed as she turned her wheelchair back to him, then ensured all her bags and packs were secure before she raised an eyebrow. She wheeled herself forward so she was directly in front of him as she held out a hand, "Let me see this supposed map."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Shaycoins : 5229
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am

Spoiler:

Miles unfolds part of the large map, showing the eastern half of Unova. Seline would be able to read Nuvema Town and see that it was connected to Accumula Town by a short route before the red trainer folds it up again, "There. See?" he replies, "It's a real map of Unova. I wouldn't lie to you, Lovie~" he smiles, slipping the folded paper back into his pocket.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Shaycoins : 8849
Registration date : 2009-01-05

http://darklair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 am

Seline cursed softly to herself as her plan to snatch the map failed... She glanced at the Miles doll hanging from her nearest pack as she rubbed her chin for a moment, then said, "What's to stop me from simply making you hand that map over...?"
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am

Spoiler:

"Hmm~?" he asks, crossing his arms and glancing over the top of his glasses at her, "Forceful aren't we?" he grins, "Hmm~ What's to stop me from leaving down the route and letting you be alone like you seem to want?" he counters, tossing a bit of his red hair out of his eyes.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 am

Seline glared up into his smiling face for a few moments, her hands flexing slightly in an "I want to choke you" manner, before she replaced them on her wheels and pushed herself forward, muttering, "If you want to follow along, fine. Just don't talk. Or make any noise. Or even breath..."

As she said this, the whimsicott squee'd with delight and hopped up onto Miles' free shoulder, doing a little happy dance before hugging him...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 am

Spoiler:

But of course you KNOW telling Miles to be quiet wasn't going to deter him from talking... Not at all...
The only son of the Hensington throne apparently ignored Seline's threat, instead beginning to speak with and pet the fluffy pokemon perched on his shoulder as their group begins down the route toward Accumula.
He hadn't been able to carry on much of a conversation, however, when the bushes along the path rustle. Out springs a short trainer that couldn't have been any older than 10, "Hey!" she calls, holding up two poke balls in her hand, "I challenge you!" she points at Miles and Seline, "Double battle, 2 on 2, got it?"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am

Seline raised an eyebrow and said, "Go back to school kid. I'm not about to make you cry. I've already got one child tagging along with me." she continued to wheel forward quietly, as the whimsicott on Miles' shoulder looked worried...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 am

Spoiler:

"The rules say you have to battle me, lady!" the young trainer calls, throwing her poke balls to the ground to call out a pair of lilpups in front of her then looks up at the older trainers expectantly.
Miles smiles, seeming happy for the chance at a battle so soon, "I choose~ You. Whatever you are." he says, taking the bug from his shoulder.
"Ven." it hums as Miles sets it on the ground.
"Ven... Sure~" the trainer smiles, straightening up again.

Last edited by Dragonartist713 on Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

Seline turned her head and noticed her whimsicott had jumped down as well... With a soft, yet somehow extremely audible sigh of exasperation, she realized that if her pokemon partook in the battle, she'd be breaking the rules already and have her things revoked... So as quick as she could, she wheeled back to the battle, swiped up her whimsicott, (who squeeked unhappily, but was quickly silenced), and tossed out her pokeball, to reveal a small, oddly shaped rock pokemon with an eye, who proudly proclaimed "Rrrrrrrrrola! Roooogenrolla!"

The trainer looked him over for a moment, then snapped, "Tackle. And take out those pups quick so I can be on my way." the rock pokemon turned and blinked at her, but when it saw her vicious face, it jumped in surprise and quickly dashed towards one of the lilpups...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 am

Spoiler:

"You use tackle too, pups!" the girl calls, sending them forward. One of them meets Seline's roggenrolla head-on with a loud thud, soundling like it did more damage to the fluffy dog than it did to the walking boulder.
The other puppy headed for Miles' venipede quicker than the red trainer could react to, thus the puppy pokemon rams the caterpillar before an attack is issued, oddly enough making both pokemon involved hiss and yelp with pain.
The tiny dog stumbles back from the venipede, seem seeming sickened from the contact while Miles frantically checks the paper Juniper had given him to learn the moves his pokemon has.
He brightens, turning to the brown bug, "Screech!" he calls, somewhat excitedly, making the bug pokemon issue an ear-splitting chittering noise directed toward the two opponent pokemon. They cringe and cower from it, distracting them and making them more prone to attack...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by indidoge Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm

k. i think i'm going to have to quit the rp because im not on enough and dont have enough idea-ness and i can't stand coming back to the thread and trying to keep up with where everone else is and read walls of text.. so, ya. quitting Sad hope everyone else is having fun and continues to xP
indidoge
indidoge
The Illustrious Warden
The Illustrious Warden

Shaycoins : 8052
Registration date : 2009-03-14

http://alexissheltered.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Seline placed a hand gently to her ear when the screech came, but otherwise didn't react as she said, "What else do you know...?" in a question half aimed at the roggenrolla, who was now merely milling about and exploring curiously...

Seline turned back and lifted her Solosis from its basket, holding him gently as she said, "See what moves we have to work with, Solo..."

The odd germ like pokemon burbled softly as it closed its eyes for a moment. This seemed to catch the rock pokemon's attention for a second, but soon, it was faced with Seline's glare once again... "I see..." she muttered softly, as she said, "Now Roggenrolla. Harden, then another Tackle."

The bouncy rock pokemon spun softly as its body flashed and a soft crackle was heard, indicating it had just become even harder, before it rushed forward and hit hard against one of the lilpups...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by HanoHano Sun May 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Spoiler:

"Oh my, my. I don't know nothin' 'bout raisin' no pokemon!" Rue skipped along. Earlier she had released her Oshawott, who she decided to call Straw, and perched him on her shoulders. He sat content, listening to her iPod as they traveled down Route 1.

"Look Straw! A small bunny rabbit is sleeping in the grass! LET'S GO CATCH IT." Rue began to dash for the Audino, poking at it with her outstretched hands. Scooping it up, she began walking.

Audino awoke angrily. She began to claw at Rue. "Dammit rabbit! How dare you claw at me!" She threw Audino down on the rocky soil. "Straw, kill it!" She commanded.
HanoHano
HanoHano

Shaycoins : 8008
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Spoiler:

"Poison sting, Venny~" Miles adds just as the roggenrolla's target puppy yelps in pain. It's remained standing but only just, whining and whimpering pitifully.
"Tackle again!" the female trainer commands as her tired and worn lillipups try to do just that. The poisoned one trots toward the roggenrolla, the sickness from the venipede's toxin obviously getting to it as it barely taps the tough rock pokemon with its skull.
'Venny' meanwhile, crawls toward the battered pup as it limps toward him slowly. The venipede halts as they meet, letting the puppy 'tackle' him before rearing up with his own attack. He jabs the lillipup with the sharp feelers on his head, making the tiny dog pokemon yelp once more and stumble back.
Its legs shake and give out beneath it, forcing it from the fight.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

And the second one would soon follow, as the apparently exciteable and agressive roggenrolla lept up and onto his lilpup's back, jumping up and down on it eagerly until it stopped moving. Seline nodded softly, then said, "Good boy." as she reached into her bag and tossed the roggenrolla a pink pokeblock, which it snapped up eagerly...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by kaekage898 Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 pm

(Lol Ace i want to make out with your wall of text it's so sexy. And yah, it would be easy)

Azzure gives a harrumph at Jack backing down from the battle" I'll beat the gym! Show him how "weak" I am!", he whisper yells. He's a little angry at the trainer that contradicted himself, but guesses he can do nothing about it. He looks around and while doing so, a level 8 Panpour bumped into his leg" Powder Snow.", Azzure mutters. Ice is super effective so it does plenty damage. " Icy wind.", Brice launches the attack right from Azzure's arms. He tosses a pokeball at it and it swallows up the panpour like a fat dude scarfs up a Big Mac. The Pokeball flashes and he picks it up, pleased with his success. " I guess We'll train you two now."

After training....

Panpour(NN Agi (aa-jii))
Level:15
Nature:Docile
Moveset:Lick, Water gun, Scratch, Leer

Brice:Same stats except level 19(From level 13 I'll say)

He battled some trainers and earned some Pokedollars(I'll say like, 2,500. I'll edit my money later)

Azzure buys 5 potions after arriving in Striaton city, since he used 5 while training, and heads to the gym.

He get's through the first curtain by stepping on the water mat.

" Brice! Use Iron Defense!", Brice flashes, and the damage from the attack is reduced to basically 0." Icy wind! Followed by Tackle(Replacing Mirror shot with tackle). The chain of attacks succeeds and Azzure defeats the first waiter.

(I'll post tomorrow with the rest of the gym challenge. And @ 7, thanks)

Last edited by kaekage898 on Wed May 04, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
kaekage898
kaekage898

Shaycoins : 5157
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Spoiler:

((lillipups were both lv 5 so i claim a level for venny :3 ))

The venipede turns and crawls back to Miles, hissing and clicking happily to its trainer.
Miles' enthusiasm seems a bit more curbed, however, as the still very brown bug crawls up to his shoulder again, "Good job, Venny." the trainer smiles before he turns to the younger trainer as she returns her two puppy pokemon and stomps up to him, "Here. You won. Share it wit your lady friend." she says, shoving two 500 pokeyen notes at him before running off down the route...
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

"That was a pain in the donkey..." muttered Seline, as she looked down at the roggenrolla who was bouncing about eagerly now, exploring. The female twitched softly before she grabbed the boulder pokemon up, (without much effort, it seemed), and plunked him in the basket that the Solosis had occupied... "You'll learn to calm down, kid... Else I'm putting you down a hole to see if you grow into a diamond..." then she turned her chair and began to push it forward as she said, "Solo, your either floating or in my lap now..." the solosis whined softly, looking at his lost basket for a moment before he downtroddenly floated alongside the chair...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Sun May 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Spoiler:

Miles puts one of the bills away with the rest of his money, most of it having been stolen from his father before he'd left the mansion, and runs after his travelling companion, "Seline~ Don't you want your half?" he calls, offering the 500 note to her, "You were part of the victory, after all." he grins.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

"Solo." she said, as the solosis quickly floated over and snapped up the bill in its mouth, (considering the fact that his little stubby paws wouldn't grip the thin paper), and then quickly floated back to Seline, who grabbed it, then patted the floating blob gently. Solo seemed to softly murmur to Seline for a moment before the witch raised her hand and waved him off. He spun before he floated over to Miles and landed on his hair... "Hi." a voice said into the scarlett trainer's head...
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 am

@7 I love you too, Elesa caught Tynamo and Trained it to level 12 to learn it's moves and Jack trained at the sport domes and the gym so it'll be level 15 now, also may I get a free elemental monkey from the dream yard or do I have to catch it? :3

@Kae lol Train much? Also I don't think our characters troduced themselves yet so how ould you know Jack's name? And wow I didn't know my walls of text were that sexy. Also Ice isn't effective against water so yeah... for future reference

@Darkheart, awe man... you need to start roleplaying again when you can catch up. Sad I know it's difficult catching up with Violet and Espe conversations and my walls of text but you can make it!

@Everyone, Jack prefers to wear his Black and White patterned wristband instead of the xtransciever but if he gets more calls he might consider putting it on his other wrist

After a huge discussion amongst the Striaton Gym Leader Brothers they stepped forward with Chili speaking "We have decided who shall be your opponent" as Cilan continued "You'll have the honor of battling... Me! Haha!" as Jack jumps up and exclaims "My first Gym battle where I'm not the Leader!" as they have a surprised expression and now seem to recognize him "Jack? Elesa's younger brother?" Cress questioned as Jack smiled and said "Looks like I forgot to introduce myself as well, and yes. That's me, Jack Kingston". They all look at Cilan who smiles and says "This shall be a Tasteful Battle!" as Cress smiles and says "The aroma is just a sampling of the great battle to come" as Cilan now holds up a pokeball and announces "Are you ready Jack? Because it's Tasting Time!". As Chili and Cress watched from a distance.

(Until Kae catches up and has to fight Chili, Fire>Ice)

^Jack's theme song is The Amazing Race's Title Sequence, if you don't like it die o_0, also it plays for all the important battles like Gyms/Elite/Team Plasma/Rivals/Champion and some others

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Vs_cil10

^Jack vs Cilan, don't steal it or I'll climb into your windows and snatch your people up

"Go Pansage, Vine Whip!" Cilan shouts as he's throwing the pokeball and a green monkey with a broccoli on it's head pops out and slaps Tynamo with it's Vine Whip "Tynamo use Thunder Wave!" as Tynamo glowed and sent out a wave of Electricity "Not so fast! Pansage Lick Tynamo!" Cilan said as the grass monkey jumps over to Tynamo and Licks it "Now the Battle has gained a dash of flavoring!" Cilan announces as Cress and Chili were intently watching at this Paralyzed Tynamo verse a Paralyzed Pansage battle. "Tynamo, Spark!" as Tynamo tried to charge itself but was paralyzed in place "Pansage Work Up!" Cilan says as Pansage gains Attack and Special Attack Stats "Spark once more while it is using Work Up!" Jack commands as Tynamo seems to be unstuck and charges towards the Pansage and makes a direct hit! "Way to go!" Jack shouts as Pansage is standing there smiling "What!? I saw it hit directly!" Jack shouts as Cilan laughs and says "You know about strengths but not resistances? Seeing how easily you passed through all the curtains it must be certain that you know what is effective against something but not what isn't really effective against it. My Pansage being a Grass Type Pokemon resists Electric type moves from your Tynamo" he says as Jack now knew why they picked Cilan to face off against him.

"Tynamo use Tackle instead!" Jack shouted as Tackle seems to do a decent amount of damage compared to Spark "Pansage Work Up, than use Fury Swipes when the time calls for it!" Cilan says as Jack immediately realizes what'll happen. When it's stats grow stronger and Tynamo comes close enough with a Tackle it'll counter with a barrage of Fury Swipes but if he doesn't do something it'll just get stronger and take out Tynamo more easily... he had one choice "Charge Beam, Now!" Jack commanded as Tynamo shot the grass monkey with an electrical beam and Pansage wasn't focused on using working up any more as it saw Tynamo glow "That's it, Charge Beam sometimes raises Special Attack Stats. Trying to match my Pansage's Stat Change aren't ya? Well that's too bad, Pansage Lick once more" as it charged for Tynamo and Jack didn't know Charge Beam could do that until now "Attack Head on with Tackle!" Jack shouted as the two pokemon headbutted each other "Hah, couldn't use Lick could ya?" Jack says as Pansage rubs it's head and gets back up "I'm impressed, but no matter. Finish it off with Vine Whip!" Cilan exclaims as Tynamo seemed to be paralyzed again and Cilan laughed "Paralysis got the best of you didn't it?" as the vine came close but stopped directly in front of Tynamo "Paralysis got the best of both of us, Tackle Quickly!" Jack shouts as Cilan is determined to win "Pansage don't let Paralysis stop you!" Cilan says as Pansage gets his once more with a Tackle and falls not being able to get back up.

"Tynamo Tackle one more time!" Jack says as he sees the vine whip moving freely again "Use Vine Whip and finish it!" Cilan calls as Tynamo hits first but is also hit as the vine whip attacks both Tynamo and Pansage. "I'll say this is a really tasty battle, but the meal is over with Fury Swipes!" Cilan shouts as Jack sees the lines are a darker shade of yellow and are moving slower and sees Pansage charging once more "Use everything you got into one last Charge Beam!" Jack commands as Tynamo charges it's Charge Beam and Pansage is about to strike "Now!" Jack shouts as a big blast of electricity sends the Grass Monkey flying back and into the wall "Pansage!" Cilan shouts as Pansage's eyes were swirled "Pansage is unable to battle, the winner is Jack from Nimbasa City!" Cress announces as Jack's Tynamo's lines were nearly a dark yellow with one a few lines moving "Return!" Jacks said holding out Tyanmo's pokeball.

"That was the Tastiest Battle I've ever had! Cilan exclaims as Cress and Chili are suprised by that final charge beam. Cilan than says "Oh yeah, you earned a few things as well" he says handing Jack some things.

Jack obtained 840 Shaycoins from Cilan (Half of what he gives in the game since I only fought his Pansage)
Jack obtained TM83 (Work Up, like in the games)
Jack's Tynamo leveld up and is now level 16 (With 7's say so)

"And here is the Trio Badge" Cilan says handing it to Jack, as Jack smiles because this is a different badge and not the Bolt Badge he's accustomed to seeing, but mostly because this was his First Badge ever as well. "Gym Badges are a proof of a Trainer's abilities. If you have one Badge, Pokémon, including traded Pokémon up to Lv. 20, will obey you without question. TM83 contains Work Up. If you use Work Up, the Pokémon's Attack and Sp. Atk go up! By the way, TMs can be used as many times as you want." Cilan concludes as Jack is more confident than ever as he is about to leave the gym.

Shaychu's Black and White Roleplay - Page 5 Trio_Badge

^Jack obtained the Trio Badge

Getting through the curtains wasn't really a problem, "Fire Symbol" Jack says stepping on as the curtain opens up and he sees the waitress again and holds up the badge "Wow, well good luck to you" she says as Jack reaches inside his bag fumbling around with his xtransciever and Tynamo's Pokeball until he finds his Yellow Badge Case and puts the Trio Badge into it's slot. Than he confidently steps upon grass symbol where the curtain opens up he's sees a familiar faces from before "Hmm? You again?" Jack says shocked to see the trainer from before in the same gym as him now.

(I'm talking about Kae and this shall be continued)

@Kae and 7, enjoy yourselves with these Text Walls

Last edited by Ace on Tue May 03, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace
The Immersive Ranger
The Immersive Ranger

Shaycoins : 8016
Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon May 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Spoiler:

((a whinsicott on one shoulder, venipede on the other, and a solosis on his head x3 miles is quite the pokemon magnet))

Miles looks up from his bag, a set of red headphones in his hand as he appears to have been about to turn his music player on. He tilts his head at the voice in his head, frowning in thought briefly before he feels the solosis clinging to his long hair.
He smiles at it, carefully putting the headphones loosely around his neck before looking over to the green psychic pokemon, "Hello~" he replies with a wide grin, reaching one gloved hand to gently pet it. Just a simple tap since it was, after all, not red or furry, "Did Seline stop being a sourpuss and let you come visit?~" he asks, still grinning.
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yeah. She's mean... But she can be nice sometimes~" murred the solosis, as the whimsicott, though clinging to the red trainer gently, was still staring almost protectively at Seline as she struggled slightly to wheel herself down the rutty road... The psychic pokemon spun softly before saying, "But she kinda likes you. She doesn't have any friends, so..."
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonartist713 Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Spoiler:

"Likes me, hmm~?" he hums softly, grinning still wider to allow his sharp fangs poke out once again. He looks over to her briefly, wringing his gloved hands slightly as he seems to thumb the still quite sore 'tattoo' on his hand, "And I really can't imagine why she wouldn't have many friends." he giggles, rolling his golden yellow eyes before adding, "Honestly though..." he smiles, glancing over at the solosis to whisper, "She is sort of cute. Grey as the storm clouds that bring the life giving rain~ Muted and solemn, the opposite of the fiery passion of red, and yet fascinating. I simply can't look away~"
Dragonartist713
Dragonartist713
The Intelligent Warden
The Intelligent Warden

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletGhost888 Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yeah! And see, they say that opposites attract, so maybe..." suddenly, the solosis was grabbed by the Whimsicott, who squeeked "Nu uh... Don't tell him that... Miss Foster said never to talk about her like that..."

The amoeba pokemon whined and said, "I was just going to say they could be friends! Seline could make dolls for Miles and Miles could push her wheelchair!"
VioletGhost888
VioletGhost888

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top